Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5145
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] Empty
PostSubject: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 pm

The crowd in the street of Naruki was rather large, today. Some art festival had been going on, that the mayor himself had sponsored. Sora sat at a booth, paintings scattered around the inside of the tarp that surrounded him, displayed for others to see, and even buy, if they wished. Frankly, however, he wasn't having much luck. Then again, most of them were kind of rushed. He looked a few booths over, seeing his rival, a man named Murcadee selling his like it was nothing. The man Murcadee looked over to Sora, flashing a victorious grin as he held dollar bills in his hands. It really looked like some scene from a movie.

Idly, Sora kicked the ground, looking to the display table that was in front of him. He was selling paintings that were the size of one's palm! How could somebody not buy that for only 20 dollars?! This was outrageous. Sora wasn't one to get mad, nor jealous, but he was honestly stumped as to why he wasn't selling anything.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4692
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 am

Izaya Orihara--Quincy

Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] 1328575585_8253_full

People watching...That had been what lead him here, to a not all too crowded arts festival in Naruki. Well, it wasn't so much people watching as person stalking, since he had followed a specific spiritual pressure here, and a familiar one at that, simply for no other reason than the people where he usually watched had bored him; nothing too out of the ordinary had happened with them lately so he moved on to following the one person who still managed to catch his interest. Leader of The Family Sora Watanabe; yet recently not much had been going on with him either, still he was better than watching normal humans with minimal to no spiritual awareness.

So he sat, in the far back of the same tent Sora was in, getting bored out of his mind watching an arts show..He really had to wonder why he still followed this man, especially if it would continually lead him to things like this. His boredom had gotten the better of him and, the next time he saw someone heading for Sora's table with an interest in his art, he intercepted them before they even got half way and told them his art work was a rip off of someone else's work, effectively shooing them away from even trying to purchase his art.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Sora raised his head, hopefully, as a potential customer came by. The man had been looking from a distance, and seemed to be interested in Sora's art. Sora stood, expecting them, before a man intercepted his path. And like that, the prospect was gone. What had happened? He looked ready to buy but a few moments ago! Now, there wasn't a lot that would irritate Sora, but when he failed to sell and art, he tended to get a little steamed. He walked over to the guy who seemed to dissuade the man from buying anything from him. He tried to keep a reasonable composure, not wanting to seem as irritated as he was; no, that wasn't like Sora. Smooth, calm, gentle like the sea, but firm like the mountain's. That's who he was, and that's who he needed to be.

With a pleasant smile, he advanced to the man, his hands in his pockets. He stopped about a foot away. "Excuse me, sir. May I ask what you said to that man? He seemed ready to buy something from me, but... well, something you said, he must not have liked." Sora said, layering his tone with honey; not too sweet, but not too bitter. Of course, it may have been Sora's appearance. Though if anything, the eyepatch and the hat would attract pitying customers, more than they would detract from scorn; or so thought young Sora.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4692
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Izaya Orihara--Quincy

Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] 1328575585_8253_full

Izaya didn't even turn around to answer Sora, however when he did speak he made sure that it was loud enough for everyone to hear."Why I simply told him the truth, that your art is a rip off; I also told him to not let your appearance deceive him, that it's actually an act which preys on the pity of others." As he spoke he noticed that his words had attracted a lot of attention, as he hoped and expected. When he finished he noticed the small crowd murmuring amongst themselves, only then did he turn around and face the man face to face; a smirk on his lips which now would only be visible to him.

"Isn't that right, Sora? I've heard about your little scam and, being the good Samaritan I am, I felt I had a duty to come down here and prevent people from falling victim." Really though what he was basically saying was, he was bored and wanted to mess with Sora, and why not leap on a perfect opportunity when he saw it?
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Sora was... well, beyond words. An act? This man was accusing him of copying another's work? This man, he had gall to say such a thing, and attempt tarnishing the reputation of Sora, who, amongst the art-community, was well-known for his work. "A scam? An act of pity?" Sora asked, staying quiet. It didn't take much effort, but he was rather infuriated. If Sora had nothing else, it was his pride, which was in the form of his artwork. To say it was fake, was to say he was fake; an insult he took rather seriously.

He sighed for a moment, having seemed to have given up. He took a hand, and grabbed the beanie off of his head, pulling it down, to reveal somewhat wavy hair that flared out at the sides. He then gripped the eyepatch with his other hand, taking it, too, off, to reveal that his eye had been sewn shut. "Does this look like an act?" He asked softly. He turned to the crowd, what had once been an eye plainly visible. "Does this look like an act, people? I have lived amongst you all all my life! I know most of you personally. Look anywhere you want, I assure you you will not find any of my painting's anywhere else." He said, before turning back to Izaya, his face impassive and blank. "Why are you trying to do this to me?" He asked. It was a simple request. Though it may not show on the outside, inside Sora was smouldering. If one were to stick a lump of coal into his mind, why it'd come right back out as a diamond. "What makes you think my work is fake?" He asked, almost as an after-thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya]   Shedding Light on the Situation [SoraXIzaya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1