A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5017
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// Empty
PostSubject: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Takeshima Kunou

Shima's footsteps squished through the orange, dead leaves on the ground as he walked. His left hand was holding a black, small umbrella which was barely enough to protect from the rain that pelted down against it. The wind was freezing, and cooled against the bottom of his pants, which were becoming soaked. They were out of the protective range of his umbrella. Shima's free hand reached down and slid into his pocket and pulled on his cigarette box till the top was out. He flipped it back and yanked out a cigarette and put it in his mouth, before closing the box and jamming it back into his pocket. He switched the hand the umbrella was in and searched for his lighter, his phone blocking it before he pushed it aside and grabbed it, whispering some obscene comment before lifting it up to his mouth.

The warm smoke filled his lungs quickly after he lit the cigarette, and Shima began to relax a little bit. The cold didn't seem as cold, and he began to focus a little more. He kept moving along the trail that was covered in leaves until it opened into a small clearing. He slowed and looked up, the trees sheltering the area mostly, though some drops of rain were pushing through and making the area slightly wet.

Shima moved to a tree and pulled his umbrella in front of him, pulling it in so that it was compact and small before he set it down and turned. His eyes closed as he relaxed and let the energy that lingered around flow to him. His left hand rose and the blow energy formed a long bow. He gripped it tightly and aimed at a tree, pulling back an arrow to about half draw before releasing it, and firing it into the tree.

After a few dozen arrows or so, within the span of five minutes as to not tire himself he felt a presence. At least he thought he did. It felt like a slight raise in pressure for a second. Shima shrugged it off and simply stopped, not wanting to scare any humans if they were drifting closer. Instead he stood still and let the bow dissipate. Shima tossed the butt he had and sighed, feeling unsatisfied. He slowly withdrew one more and lit it without as much trouble as the first, not having the umbrella to deal with. He looked up at the smoke as he blew it out and then looked around. He was sure he was being watched, but he felt no presence.

"Just paranoid.." He told himself as he looked at his target. There was a small spread, though it was nearly unnoticeable, especially at this distance. Shima reached up and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and held it, staring. He felt so off kilter for some reason. Uneasy. After another three minutes, when he was sure he was mostly alone and he raised his hand again, the blue bow appearing once more. He reached up with his right hand and put the cigarette back to his lips and left it there, going once again to fire arrows at the tree. After the first two however his paranoia had built once again. The bow faded and he turned, yanking the fag out of his mouth and yelled. "Come the fuck out! I know you're there!" He yelled. After a few seconds he reached up and rubbed his head, the rain around him making to much noise for him to distinguish if there was any other sound. "I'm really going insane." Shima told himself before he turned. "Fuck." Once more the blue bow appeared and he drew back an arrow and fired.

OOC:
Action: Walked, Currently smoking and firing arrows.
Fatigue Level: 5%
Injuries: --
Wordcount: 623
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4688
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 am

Lieutenant of the Twelfth Division, Kokei Sumizome

Kokei was out in the Living World for her own purposes, despite not being given the order too she was out collecting samples from..Well, really anything that came her way, be it Hollow or Togabito or any race she simply wanted to learn more of; she would either defeat the person/creature in question and take from their body when they were dead or she would subdue her target and forcefully take her sample, whichever came first. She didn't care if she got into some kind of trouble, mainly because she didn't think she would what with her being a noblewoman and all, that chip on her shoulder made her think she could get away with anything and everything simply because she was upper class. Currently she was dressed in a gigai consisting of a long sleeved t-shirt with rips across either arm, black ripped jeans, a read belt choker and flat top ankle high army boots.

She came to a stop around a clearing when she felt a reiatsu near by and looked around, staying silent when she heard the rambling from beyond the brush which was doing well in concealing her form and had to jump out of the way when an arrow was launched in her direction. The wizzing arrow ripped her jeans across the ankle but she didn't care. She quickly popped a soul candy from her dispenser and left her gigai to do whatever it wanted, she rarely kept tabs on her mod soul and there for it would often get into trouble. Now she was dressed in a low cut shihakusho which had a rip from her right hip to under her left breast and the sleeves hung off her shoulders, revealing the bandage wrap she used to hold her breasts in place; her hakama were torn at the knees and she now wore a black leather silver studded choker with a black bat charm dangling from the center by a chain.

With a huff she cleared away the brush and crossed her arms over her chest, standing ten feet in front of the man who shot the arrow her way; with a narrowed gaze she spoke."Hey, what the hell was that for? Watch where you shoot those damn things would ya?" Kokei shot with a dangerous and arrogant voice, tone dripping with venom as if she were seriously disgusted with him. After all, how dare he point his weapon at her, even if he didn't know who she was.

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

"Hey, what the hell was that for? Watch where you shoot those damn things would ya?" The words sounded like daggers flying at him. He just stood there, his left hand loosened it's grip on the bow, and some of the energy began to disperse so that the bow was a lot shorter than it just was. Long bow is no good in close range situations, and in case she was ready to attack he needed to be prepared.

"You're intruding on my training grounds. There was no one around, and you came. How dare you to question me! You're interfering with me. I was firing arrows. In the safety of the forest. That fact that you tried to sneak up on me and got skimmed by an arrow meant for nothing is your own fault." Shima explained to her, glaring slightly.

He was in a neutral stance, though he was ready. He knew he could pop off at least two rapid fire shots if she ran at him at a normal speed, or he could got step away or behind. "Shinigami." He called to her. "What are you doing in this realm? The air feels clear of hollows, and you've no reason to bother me." He claimed, his eyes piercing daggers into her form. He gently pressed forward onto his toes, almost unnoticeable, thanks to the wet ground giving in slightly to the new pressure. His right hand lifted and grabbed his cigarette and he pulled it down, exhaling a cloud of smoke and fog. The rain pouring down was beginning to get a little harsh, and as so it was breaking through the trees more, and the wetness of Takeshima's clothing was causing him to be chilled by the wind that passed. "I suggest you back off, and leave me be. I have training to do, and you are not a part of that."

His right hand dropped the half smoked cigarette, that had been put out thanks to the rain, onto the ground. Takeshima then clenched his right hand, making a tight fist while the rest of his body searched for reishi to pull in and prepare, incase this woman had plans to fight. It's seemed that's all he was concerned about. Fighting. It may have been the cold. He may have been afraid that his chilled tendons and muscles would lock up. Still, he was not going to back down. "But I won't hesitate to make you a target to train with, if you so wish.

OOC:
Action: Speaking to Kokei. Put out cigarette
Fatigue Level: 5%
Wordcount: 420

Last edited by Light on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm

She scoffed at him in disgust and gripped her zanpakuto's hilt, he looked as if he were getting ready to attack and she prepared accordingly. She glared at him still, her midnight blue eyes were a piercing gaze, almost as if she were trying to cut him with her stare."Whoa whoa, I wasn't trying to "sneak up on you" fucktard I was walking past and felt your reiatsu so I decided to check it out, you're the one who got all trigger happy and shot a rip in my jeans." Kokei snorted violently, her right hand on her right hip as her left hand held her zanpakuto's hilt.

"I'm here cause I wanna be, why the fuck should it matter to you?" She answered to his question, it was heavily clear in her tone just how pissed off she was at how he was treating her; if only she knew that sometimes that's how she was treating others. Her foot tapped on the ground and her eyes narrowed into slits, she was watching his every move with caution. She ignored the wind as it swept through her long damp hair and child her to her bones, she was focused on the sensation to rip him to pieces for his attitude towards her.

Her brow arched and she smirked at his final statement which was practically an invitation for her to indulge in her desire to teach this man some respect, she pulled Tsukikuzu from it's hilt with eager speed and stood in a ready stance."Fine, bring it on pissant! I'll make ya pay for shootin' up my pants back there." She challenged, she knew he was already prepared for a battle so she waited to see his first move while she thought of what she would do in counter to the attack she knew was gonna follow her statement.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

"Fine, bring it on pissant! I'll make ya pay for shootin' up my pants back there."

Takeshima frowned slightly against her words. Why did she have to be so rude.
"Fine. If this is what you want..." His right hand reached over and grabbed his bow, which was slowly gaining an increase in size, back to it's original shape. His left hand gripped it and he pulled back an arrow. "Then I shall spill your blood." He said as he raised the bow to her level. He stood there for a little bit before he whispered, just to break the silence that was beginning to overtake them through the rain."Goodbye." He said, barely audible under the current conditions before he faded from vision at an intense speed. He would reappear up, into a tree that was on her right, his left from where he used to stand. Quickly he fired off two arrows before he moved again. It would be behind her, from her starting point, where he fired one and waited to see her dodging pattern. From there he would start his next course of action using her movements and tactics to lead his shots into her.

OOC:
Status: Cold, a lot more wet than before, calm, patient, calculative
Action: Speaking to Kokei. Godstep into trees, firing arrows
Fatigue Level: 7%
Wordcount: 201
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:12 pm

She seemed to be surrounded by all sides, the only way she could escape was a forward jump and that's just what she did; she shunpo'd thirty feet in front of her current location but not without taking some minor cuts from the arrows he had launched at her, she was going to have to think hard here. Keeping her distance would've been a bad idea but how did she get close enough to eliminate the threat of his arrows? She could use kido, or rush forward in a speed attack at close range with the hopes of being able to stay close enough to him that she could fight him on an equal footing, her shikai wasn't an option at the moment as it was too close range reliant to do her any good right now. The entire time she thought she kept wildly scanning the area, keeping an eye out for where his next series of attacks would come from.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

"Eyuuooo, Look at meeee." Takeshima said mockingly, extending the word me to emphasize the girls mean nature. "I'm so badass that all I can do is run from the Quincy I bothered." He said as he pulled back an arrow. "All I can do is be a bothersome little bitch" Takeshima said as his blood began to boil. He fired an arrow, right at her head, one that she couldn't backstep or else she would get hit in the torso. She would either have to sidestep or charge straight forward. His dexterous hands had already pulled back another arrow and he was waiting.

"What the fuck are you waiting for Shinigami? Why don't you make a move? If you're going to chose to fight and die against me, Why not die from me in style!?" He said, waiting. He wanted her to charge. He wanted her face to face. The best thing was, he knew she could do nothing unless she got close. He could avoid any kido she threw at him with his god step, and the only hope she had against him, was a physical confrontation, but he knew, already, he was faster. The way she avoided his arrows almost seemed clunky, he would have been out of the way in a flash. This would be an easy fight.

OOC:
Status: Cold, a lot more wet than before, calm, patient, Mocking
Action: Speaking to Kokei. Fired a Single arrow and readied another
Fatigue Level: 7%
Wordcount: 221
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am

Having quickly analyzed what her dodging would mean she decided to take a different approach, taking a position and holding her drawn zanpakuto out in front of her; she concentrated her reiatsu and formed a shield of condensed reiatsu."Bakudo #39, Enkosen!" Kokei shouted, the shield of condensed reiatsu blocking her body from the hit of his arrow.

"You bugged me first dipshit, you and that trigger finger shot at me." She spat angrily in reply, then without warning she vanished completely; hiding her reiatsu and all so that she couldn't be tracked. When she would reappear, though keeping her reiatsu hidden, she would be two feet behind the Quincy and aiming a quick slash across his back; then, regardless if that attack landed or not she would vanish again and appear two feet to his right and aiming yet another slash. Then from there, not minding if the attack hit or not, she would flash two feet to his left and attempt another slash; planning on trying to keep as close to him as possible so that he had little chance of firing off his arrows.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 am

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

Takeshima heard her though he didn't respond, staring. Then she vanished. He could feel the reishi she was releasing as she used her shunpo to move. She was foolish if she thought he wouldn't feel the remnants of energy. When she appeared behind him, he had already spun around and was facing her. He stepped wide right on the branch and slid right out of range of her blade. When she vanished again and reappeared to what was now his left, he jumped right, still holding the arrow back. Her blade passed about a few inches short of him. His eyes watched her feet, and he saw the movement she was making to move again. He felt her energy and spun directly back. Right as she appeared he purposefully let his feet slide off the side of the branch. As she swung, he was falling right under the arc of her swing. At the same time he was releasing the arrow. The arrow had left when she was mid swing. He would find it amazing if she had any chance to avoid. Hell, with the way she was swinging, she probably would not notice the blue energy, her sight obscured by the blade she was swinging.

He didn't keep falling though, his feet were caught by reishi and he vanished, reappearing where she had once stood before she began attacking, his god step taking him there. "You intruded on my training grounds. You are trespassing in my world Shinigami." He told her calmly. Slowly pulling back an arrow.

OOC:
Action: Avoided two attacks, slipped off the wet branch to avoid the third. Fired an arrow while falling. Godstepped into the clearing. Pulled back an arrow
Fatigue Level: 9%
Wordcount: 258
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru//   A Little Forest Training///Closed///Light/Kizomaru// Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1