Time off (Open) - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time off (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4835
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Time off (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Time off (Open) - Page 2 292r5aq
Squad 9's Errand Boy

Somehow or other, he'd managed to get away from that whole incident back in Seireitei without getting into trouble. Well... without getting into much trouble, rather. Beyond being sent off to the world of the living, though, most of it was lost on him; after all, he'd gotten distracted by the simple prospect of leaving Seireitei for now, so the chastisements fell on mostly deaf ears.

If nothing else, he at least repaired his hood, such that all his features were once again shrouded in black besides his tail disguised as a sash around his waist.

Thus he went off quickly as ever, only to arrive smack in the middle of the city, go into mild panic mode from the crowd, and quickly scurry off to climb up to the nearest roof he could find. 'Twas dusk, and yet there were so many people gathered 'round... and a large tree with lots of lights... curious. 'Twas not even something he could particularly distract himself from, and thus he knelt by the side of the roof, watching and listening.

That he forgot what precisely he was sent here for, already, stood to reason. For now, the black-garbed figure was perfectly content with having not a care in the world; hardly a first for him. At least, until something else inevitably distracted him, specifically the sounds of an altercation nearby. Naturally, he just had to check that out.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

"Ack!"

Right back into temporary, slight panic mode when he felt himself being tugged back, he twisted himself back into some semblance of a flip so he could land easily enough on his feet. Or at least, that was the plan were the snow to be so kind and not have anything to say about it... which was not the case. It served itself as a certain distraction from the words running through his head that he was... rather certain were not his own at that moment, which was perhaps something good for what existed of his sanity. Regardless, it sent him falling straight forward toward the Arrancar, perhaps enough to knock the strike off-target... not that it was intended, but maybe he was just lucky.

"Sorry 'bout that... um... I have a plan. Sorta. Sorry, tell people I'll probably be missing for a bit," he spoke with a little nod to Brutus, as if he'd definitely made up his mind. Since it was someone like him, he very likely had. "So... c'mon, I've got stuff I wanna figure out and I think ya might be able to help," he spoke with a little grin, this time to the Arrancar, whose hand he quickly reached for before he made to run off.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Placing a hand on the sheath of his zanpaku-to, Brutus gingerly drew the blade, to intercept the oncoming swing from the arrancar's club. With the general lack of urgency behind the swing, and with Seijin throwing it off-course by running into the female Arrancar, Brutus drew his zanpaku-to, and rather easily knocked it to the side, to crash harmlessly next to him, unless she were to attempt to redirect it in mid-air.

Brutus only raised an eyebrow at what Seijin said, keeping his battle stance, with a hand on his sheath and the other on his zanpaku-to. "You're not planning on going against orders, are you? You know that could get you imprisoned, or worse." he said, opting not to attack, to see what Seijin's plan had been. Instead, he began channeling his reiryoku for a Kido, one that Seijin might know, if he recognized the stance Brutus was taking. Brutus turned, his hand on his sheath raising, to form a fist with the index finger pointing directly at Fabiola.Of course, he would only use it if Seijin's plan was... well, to put it brutally, worthless. Call it a back-up, if you will.

Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5231
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Fabiola was somewhat taken by surprise when the Shinigami whose name she knew to be Seijin seemed to trip into her, causing her already effortless strike to deflect and become useless. Perhaps even more surprising was his offer, which she took as consent. "Okay." Of few words at the moment, she was not one to waste her breath on lengthy conversation right now, not when she was so unmotivated.

Instead, she opted to forgo further combat with the bull man, unless he proved to be an issue, and go along with Seijin's whims. Reaching for his hand with her own, he would find it to be unusually warm, accompanied by a smile of equal temperature. It was nice to find someone who actually did not run away in either fear or some other irrational reaction. As he began to move, she matched her own pace to his, paying no mind to the unruly Shinigami behind them.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

"Hm... nah, not really going against orders since what they're really after is the Espada, and I don't... think she's one," Seijin affirmed, showing a little uncertainty at the end that lasted for maybe a bare fraction of a second before he appeared to move on from it. So that was a rather important thing to be uncertain on, but... well, 'twas just how he operated, really. How he got by even as well as he did was probably anyone's guess.

And ultimately, whatever the plan was, so far as there was one, was left in his head for now.

"Right then, off... um... wherever we're going," he cheerfully declared, fully aware that he was running off with an Arrancar whose intentions weren't entirely clear... to him, anyway. And one apparently as fast as the one who was easily known for running off without actually thinking, at that. "Er... where are we going, then? I don't really know any places around here," he admitted, scratching a little at the back of his head. At least he was trying, for what it was even worth.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Brutus nodded, as he watched the two run off. He figured she wasn't Espada; at least, he hadn't seen any indicator's. It was all Arrancar that were wanted, but she didn't seem to be affiliated with them, as far as a number went. Besides, he was a man of honor, and respected Seijin's wishes. "Very well." He said, nodding. Despite him out-ranking the man, he would leave him to his devices. Brutus turned, a Hollow raising its fist to smash down on him. As it fell, he held out his own palm, effectively stopping it in its tracks. A quick slash, and the hand was gone. A screech was heard, but then cut off just about as soon as it started, with Brutus's zanpaku-to shoved through the throat of the beast.

Brutus turned, calling in for a Senkaimon to be opened, so he may go back and file a report. Within seconds the door appeared, and he walked through, effectively going back tot he soul society.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Fabiola was perplexed at Seijin's apparent lack of direction. From the way he had acted with such urgency, she assumed he had something in mind. Then again, considering his obvious naivete up until now, this turn of events was not all that surprising. Brutus had abandoned his conflict with her and his presence disappeared from the realm shortly after.

"Wherever is fine...what is it that concerns you?" She was, of course, referring to whatever it was that he had asked her help with. That would probably be the best place to start. If she succeeded in assisting him, then he would surely be ingratiated to her, and therefor much easier to romance. Yup. She was the master planner alright.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

Wherever was fine... well, he obviously couldn't go to Seireitei, that would only cause problems, likely on multiple levels. He didn't really know his way very well around the human world, though... well, it was fine. Probably. He'd find somewhere decent to stop, at least. "Huh... I guess this is fine," he conceded, somehow or other winding them up in an empty area of the streets set awash with the lights from a few of the trees around. "Concerns?" he repeated, blinking and tilting his head a little to the side. "Oh! You mean the plan I talked about?" he asked, catching on surprisingly quickly for once. Still, he carried on all the same without much pause. "I just figured since you seem to like me, maybe you could help me against the Espada somehow. You know, er... information, or transport to Hueco Mundo to take a number or two of theirs out, or... something," he conceded, scratching a little at the back of his head. Clearly this was not so much a 'plan' as a 'general idea,' but it was about the most one could expect from him.

"Oh, and... what was that thing earlier, when you touched my lips like that? I mean, I've seen other people do it before, but I don't quite get what it is..." he inquired, his fairly easily distractable mind flicking over to the point of interest he'd been tugged (literally so) away from earlier.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Fabiola followed after Seijin as he found a suitable place to talk. Though very willing to fool around with the boy, she was patient, and had all the time in the world to secure a lasting companionship. Moving in too early would risk scaring him off, and he seemed more willing than the rest. It was always good to savor discoveries like this. Coitus would have to wait. "Oh that? It's how I greet people I like. Did you enjoy it?"

"I see...the Espada, you say? I...have heard of them. Though admittedly I know very little about them other than that they reside within Las Noches." A though occurred to her, an excellent turn for her master plan. "I was actually heading towards Las Noches before I took a break here in the living world. Would you like to come with?" He seemed sturdy enough, and nimble enough if his speed was anything to go by, to survive in Hueco Mundo as well as she. Seijin may have been a little scatter brained, but he had purpose, and clearly possessed a contemplative mind.

Sliding her hand across the air beside her, a toothy rip opened wide. Within its swirling darkness, Fabiola directed his attention. "Through here, we can return to Hueco Mundo and travel to Las Noches. It is there that we will most likely find what you seek." The gateway opened, Fabiola walked through its maw, establishing a platform beneath her with which to safely walk. "Come, if you are brave enough to traverse that land."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

A... greeting? Well, that seemed a little new, and perhaps slightly different from what it... well, never mind, he wasn't sure in the first place. Still, he listened carefully enough despite that minor little distraction, glancing over in curiosity at the... Garganta, he was certain he'd heard it called? Well, who cared about names anyway, regardless he knew it'd take him somewhere to Hueco Mundo, at this 'Firelord's will.

"Hm... dunno my way around anything there, but I guess you probably do, so... sounds fine to me," he affirmed with a little nod and a slight grin. Surprising that his plan (insofar as it had any right to be called such a thing) was going so well, especially considering it was him, but... well, who was complaining. "Guess we might as well look around for a bit or something first... dunno if I want to go in completely blind or anything, but... well, whatever, let's go," he seemed to contemplate, scratching his head for a moment before presumably throwing the thought right out the window. With that, any particular care was... well, likely already gone as he took the Arrancar's hand and hopped right through the gate she'd created, still oblivious to what she actually wanted from him.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time off (Open)   Time off (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down