Recording • //private//

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recording • //private//

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5025
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Recording • //private// Empty
PostSubject: Recording • //private//   Recording • //private// EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Recording • //private// L_44c605b292fe2102ed3479b72684addd-1
Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Recording"

"Is this thing on." So far no face could be seen. There was mostly black, except for the edges of a jacket. "Alright, well, I'm getting a red light, so I guess it's a go." The blackness stepped back and revealed itself as a person and sat down squarely, in a swivel chair that slightly spun a little to the left. The person's arms kind of slumped down over the arms and there was an exhausted look on his face. Slowly he lifted his glasses and put them onto his face
"Hello guys. I'm not exactly sure who's looking at this. I hope it's one of my friends. I hope I have some friends by now, especially if it's dire enough that people are watching this." There was a long pause before a nod, bi-colored eyes scanning left to right. "My name is Adrian. Adrian Sill if we want to get technical. I reside within the body of Jacky Sill. Jacky is known to most of his classmates as an autistic individual, and not much more. Well, the fact is none of this is true." There was another pause and Adrian leaned forward, reaching up to rub his forehead.
"He's very angry right now.." He said, speaking about the other resident of the body. "I've got him locked away, completely. He can't know what I'm going to tell you guys, and so he's held up inside.."
Adrian reached to the right and slowly it seemed that a bottle floated into his hands. He unscrewed the cap and leaned back, drinking the bottled water before he exhaled. "This may take away to get it all out. With him locked up like this, he's putting an extreme pressure on me, and it's taking a toll." Adrian looked down from the camera and stared at the floor.

"For those that truly, truly know about us, then well, you know how sweet Jacky is. He's a good guy, who wouldn't harm a fly unless his life depended on it." His hands took themselves in each other, interlacing fingers and holding themselves. "And you know how cruel I am. You know how bitter I am. You know how I pressure Jacky for it being his fault. I want you to know.. I need someone to know.." He began to breathe a little faster.

"It's not true.. I'm not a bad guy. I just want what's best.."

OOC:
Character: Adrian
Action: Speaking
Fatigue Level: 80%
Injuries: --
Wordcount: 401
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Recording • //private//   Recording • //private// EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Recording"

"I guess I should just talk to you and explain while I have the chance. Ever since we were born, I've had to suppress Jacky. This usually come out as me making him less intelligent. There's a reason I do this. Jacky is a monster. None of you know what goes through his mind. None of you know what I stop, what I don't let through. Jacky is insane, and the fact is, he's suppressed me more and for longer than I can ever suppress him. He kept me locked away in the depths of his mind for fifteen years before I finally pushed myself out. He's soul is stronger than mine, but there is no way it's just me and him.."

Adrian's body shifted slightly and he began to right himself. "There's another voice. The only times I truly hear it is when we break the bands on our wrist together, at once. It sounds so much like Jacky, but it sounds empty, broken, hollow and it scares me. I fear what will happen if Jacky's soul is ever purged out of this body through anything other than death. Something that scares me even more is that I know it's possible to purge souls from bodies. The reapers, I believe they're called. I haven't so much contact with them.. But we found one, heavily damaged. He was possibly dead, but I wasn't in control at the time, so I don't know. Before he fought the hollow though, he was in a human form, and he took something he called soul candy. His soul was pulled from his body, and taken control of by whatever is in what he ingested, and it ran off while his spirit reaper form took on the hollow."

Adrian let out a sharp breath and looked up. "He didn't win, and that's when Jacky stepped in. I should get back to the other matters. Jacky.." There was a long pause before he spoke again. "Jacky's soul is so unpredictable. It spikes with so much power sometimes that it breaks free from me, and I lose all hold and restraints I have on it. All the repression I hold is shattered, and Jacky speaks in this dangerous voice, spitting venomous words. It's horrifying to be honest.."

OOC:
Fatigue Level: 80%
Wordcount: 382
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Recording • //private//   Recording • //private// EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Recording • //private// L_44c605b292fe2102ed3479b72684addd-1
Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Recording"

There was a lot of black before cussing could be heard. "Fuckin' work you piece of shit." There was a sound that caused the microphone on the video camera to peak and crackle before the video came back on, with Adrian's face a few inches from the camera. He leaned back and inhaled, a fatigued look painting his face. "I've got no idea where I'm at.." He said sounding exasperated. "I think Jacky cut the recording while I was speaking, and I may have been going on for minutes before I noticed it. I guess I should just jump into it. I think Jacky's not human. I think his soul isn't like mine. I think he's a beast. I think he's something else. He seems so normal. But he isn't. You all don't see what I see. You all don't feel the things I feel because I am Jacky and he is me, but we aren't each other. We are two, but we are one. The only way for this to end right is if we die, together, by natural causes. If I wait him out, then."

His hand reached up and wiped the sweat that was dripping from his brow. "I'll try to contain the use of spirit break. It makes us so strong for the moment, but it makes me so weak as time goes on. I think he siphons me when we break. I think he drains my soul each time. Our spirit break works because of all of his dangerous, unstable spiritual power is raging, and I contain it in a shell of my stable energy. I'll have one of us plant this inside the forest. Well, no shit. You guys found this right. I just hope that the person who finds this can help us. That's all I want. I just want someone to help. I can't take this forever alone. He's stronger than me, and without something to hold on to, something to help me, then he'll take over, and Jacky will show you all just who he is. Adrian signing off" There was a slight chuckle while Adrian's hand took a green tint to it."Au revior," It was then the recording would cut to black, ending abruptly.

OOC:
Fatigue Level: 90%
Wordcount: 375
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recording • //private//   Recording • //private// Empty

Back to top Go down

Recording • //private//