In The Moonlight //Private//

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5020
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

In The Moonlight //Private// Empty
PostSubject: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Erin - Hollow -
In the Moonlight

Erin closed her eyes as the winter air blew against her fur. She gently exhaled, opening her eyes to watch the warm, foggy air dissipate into nothingness in front of her. There were small bits of snow, falling down, though the ones that strayed to near to her melted before even making contact. The fox hollow looked up into the sky and stared up at the moon. It was glowing brightly in the darkness, something she was always fascinated by. The darkness around her felt overwhelming, suffocating. An orb began to become visible, and it's light shined from the darkness of the building, and it's heat amplified and stopped even more snow. It lifted up, above her head and it's light pierced through the darkness, soothing a feeling of dread that Erin was beginning to get. She breathed in the cool air before she looked up at her own little sun, burning above her head.
She let out a quick breath, that sounded similar to a sigh before she stood up from her seat. She looked around, at the ledges of the small building she was standing on. She stood and walked over to the edge, and hopped up, walking along it as the beacon burned brilliantly as a sign to anything that could see it. She wondered if she'd attract any attention.

OOC:
Action:.
Fatigue Level:
Injuries: --
Wordcount: lol, didn't count
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4866
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

"As light doth lead us from the dark do we not find ourselves basking within the radiance of our self, not the light?" A solemn voice echoed from where the light did not reach, from where it only enhanced the shadows grip on the world of life. A silhouette of shadowed bone hung within the shadow. The spirit weak and suppressed as if gathered about it as a cloak. Slowly the shape moved from the darkness, cautiously inching it's way into the light of the fox demons orb, so soothing and yet holdingwithin itself a destructive power immeasurable. to reveal itself. Great bone-like wings spear and gently whipping the air to remain afloat. Wicked claws held up and close to the body to reduce drag and likewise shield the tender belly. Eyes of crimson fire blazing in the night, surely closed before the creature revealed itself for they did glow so brightly as to be seen. The firebird hollow Ceniza revealed himself to the fox as a suitor, or as a devourer but not yet revealing which it would choose.

IT remained still now that it had come from the shadow, glancing about itself with quick movements of the ey but never seeming to move it's head from pointing directly at the fox. It was chilled but the fox showed no signs and the area about where it had lain was wet with fresh melt. A small hole amongst the sea of white of the rooftop. A sign that he had found one much the same. One much the danger for himself. "I assume the call of your beacon, assume it was a call that is to say. You don't hunger for warmth as is apparent and snow glistens far lovelier under moonlight then any other. Does my assumption prove meritorious?"

Wordcount
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Erin - Hollow -
In the Moonlight

Erin continued to walk along the edge, her eyes searching the darkness, filled with the warm glow from her orb. Her nose lifted, and sniffed the air, picking up a scent nearby. She slowly turned around and looked, look at the hollow that was approaching her. She waited for a second as he got close, and listened to his words as he spoke. She barked for a second, and then closed her eyes. "I'm afraid it's only to cut the darkness." She said, almost without moving her mouth at all. "And to keep away the cold." The explained her beacon of light. She stared at the hollow for a few minutes before she looked away, off the edge of the building.

"You retain some sanity. Some intelligence. What did you expect to find with my beacon?" She asked. "Safety, warmth?" She questioned the hollows intention. Her nose was sniffing gently as she tried to sniff out his soul energies, to understand how strong he was in comparison to her. It seemed he was repressing himself and hiding his energies. She turned her head back to him and stared. "There's nothing here except the shelter from the darkness." She told him.

OOC:
Action:. Talking, shining Beacon
Fatigue Level: 1%
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 am

Indeed a valuable brain this one was blessed with, astute and yet tactful. She had in a way told him his believed reasons were false and yet worded it so as the blame would not fall on his own thought process by not calling out directly the fact that it was in no way a beacon. Her little bark was a curious noise but he assumed it was simply due to her nature of a fox. She did not seem threatened by his presence either which he took as a good sign since he was trying to appear as non-threatening as he could manage.

She afforded him only a few moments more of her undivided attention before returning to her musings of matters beyond those around her, or so he assumed of her thoughts as she turned away from him and out to the city beyond. He pondered his answer to her for a moment, drawing himself closer to the orb as if gathering about it's warmth but in no true need of it, before roosting nearby it and flapping his wings once to settle stray feathers. "Warmth is nothing I could have need to acquire, and safety is not often found among our kind when we gather as you and I here have. No, simply curiosity. That is all that has brought me to your viewpoint out towards a darkened city." He finally responded, having let her dwell on her thoughts a few moments more then was polite.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Erin - Hollow -
In the Moonlight

There was long silence after he spoke. She had moved back to the edge and sat perched, staring out. "All things should seek warmth. The loving embrace of the heat. The flames of passion." She shut her eye and breathed out slowly. "I long to be held, by one who's name I.." There was a pause and she turned her head to the hollow to her side. The orb of energy was radiating more heat, burning hotter and making it feel like spring instead of the dead of winter. It's warmth was both for her and the hollow. "I just can't recall." She said before she looked up. "At least my viewpoint is pretty." She said as she stared out, to the city covered in a sheet of snow. "The city holds me like nothing ever could. I feel at home here, in the moonlight, beneath my own sun." She opened her left eye, the brightly colored iris almost as bright as her orb.

"How can you be so content, lying in the darkness?" She asked him. "In the cold? I'm so unhappy.." She said as her eyelids lowered halfway. "I feel so alone.."

OOC:
Action:. Talking
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 pm

He eyed her thoughtfully, settling himself more comfortably on his perch about her orb and noting the radiating heat rising in the area. Snow melted farther out as the heat's radius grew along with it. "A lost love? A tragic cliche for hollows it would seem...I cannot seem to recall what made me wish for this but I feel it was fear."

Her radiating eye pierced him to his core it seemed, a lonely spear of hoth-frozen ice stabbing deep into his very soul at the emotion carried within it. This was a women who felt true sorrow where he felt only mild dis-interest. "I never lay in the dark, for I go to where light is always in rule. I bring warmth with myself by shielding my heart from the emotions and sorrows of my kind and the world we inhabit." He hopped closer, the motion awkward due to his avian form. "Do you not hold any warmth in your own heart woman?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Erin - Hollow -
In the Moonlight

She ignored it when he called her a cliche. Erin didn't care if her story was like a thousand others. The pain she felt was true, at least true enough to her. She slowly turned her head away again and listened to him, as he spoke. He never lied in the dark, yet he was hollow, just like her. All hollow lie in darkness, at least a few times. For had they not, maybe they wouldn't be hollow. She slowly put her head down, hearing his question, along with the sounds of his movement.

What a question. Did she hold any warmth in her heart. She slowly lifted her head, and out came a gentle breath. "What heart?" She asked in response. "We are nothing but the heartless. So where do you expect our warmth to be? I wish I held my heart, I wish I could feel the warmth of it's beating, and I wish I could be guided by it's wisdom." Suddenly, there was a dimming as her orb faded until they were covered in nothing but the moonlight, the little yellow orb floated down near her and seemed to vanish before it touched her.

"We are the cursed, and the cursed shall feel no warmth until they are cured." She told him sorrowfully.

OOC:
Action:. Talking, absorbed orb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Moonlight //Private//   In The Moonlight //Private// Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1