Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6467
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  Empty
PostSubject: Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]    Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Name: Izumo Ketsueki

Nickname: None

Squad: 4

Weapon(s): None

Personality: Izumo generally acts like he knows something that you don't. Like maybe, he's plotting something. Maybe he is. Most people can't figure the guy out long enough to know before he switches things. The only running constant is that he seems fascinated with the human body. Maybe it's just because he's the Captain of the Medical Corps, maybe not...

Physical Appearance: Standing at a massive 6 foot 10 inches, Izumo is incredibly creepy to look at, from any angle. Numerous scars, pale white hair, blazing red eyes. He even wears a grimy, unwashed lab jacket everywhere. Generally, he looks as if he doesn't take care of himself. And yet, despite his look, not once has he ever gotten a complaint about his stinking or needing a shower. This is because, oddly enough, he doesn't.

Bio: Izumo was born in the Rukongai, and was constantly picked on. He couldn't stand living there, so he began to train himself, aiming to be in one of the Court Guard squads. It seemed that no matter what he did, nothing compared to how he knew medicine. He was an absolute genius. He could tell from very basic give-aways what was ailing a person, and he did so often. This eventually got him into regular training, and eventually made him succeed the last Captain of Squad Four.

However, not many knew just how he got to that point... It wasn't all studying and fun games...

The truth was, once Izumo gained enough strength, he went back to the Rukongai and found each and every person that bullied him in a past life and used their bodies as an experiment. He was utterly ruthless, tearing them apart to memorize every single part of the body. Through it all, he didn't bat an eye. He would either give them a merciless glare, or perhaps worse, a sadistic grin.

However, his underground experimentation did not stop when he exacted revenge. He oftentimes would pick out random low-level Shinigami out on a mission to continue his thirst for the treatment. He was utterly tweaked by that point, and his zanpakuto spirit did everything in her power to make sure the blood would keep flowing, never ceasing for a moment...

But many do not know how it all started...

Inner world appearance: Izumo's inner world consists of one lone cottage in a vast expanse of grassy land. There are a couple trees dotting the landscape, but no matter how long you walk, you never seem to get closer. It would be utterly beautiful, were it not always raining blood...

Zanpakutō

Name: Chishioyaiba

Zanpakutō spirit: Chishioyaiba has the appearance of a young Japanese woman wearing an elegant, flowery kimono. She has an elegant, golden headdress, and her hair is floor-dragging in length, taking on a void black color. Much like his inner world, she would appear unerringly beautiful to any who looked upon her. However, she is in a constant state of tears, blood flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks, never coagulating or ceasing.

Sealed form: A seven-foot katana with a massive ruby four inches into the blade from the hilt. There is a red ribbon that trails from the end of the hilt, fifteen inches long. The hilt is curved, slightly mimicking a schiavona's basket-guard hilt.

Shikai

Call out phrase: "Surge, Chishioyaiba!"

Shikai description: His blade is stabbed into his own body, dissolving into him as he begins to bleed. His skin's surface veins become much more visible as they are strained to capacity with the overproduction of blood Chishioyaiba manifests within his heart, overseeing production of blood to make sure that he always has enough inside his body.

Ability: The main ability of his Shikai is the complete and utter control of his own blood, by his brain gaining sovereignty over the nucleus in each individual cell.

Techniques: Replenish - This is the trait of his zanpakuto overshadowing his heart and making it so there's a constant flow of new blood, forcing the red blood cells to split at nearly triple the speed they would normally. this is so he doesn't bleed out using his own techniques.

Senbon - When he swings his hand while it's covered in his blood, the blood crystallizes into a very slim, nearly invisible needle, then flies towards where he threw it. If it pierces an enemy, he can control it while inside their body, but since this requires absolute concentration on Izumo's part, using it in battle is only an option if the enemy is somehow stopped. Otherwise, he cannot control it while in their body. This is mainly used in Izumo's "spare" time.

Blades - He can hold out his hand and use his sovereignty to create just about any type of blade out of his blood. For some reason, Chishioyaiba will not allow him to create blunt weapons, such as maces.

Limiter - He can only allow Chishioyaiba to overshadow his body for so long before she begins to feed upon it. (+15 post limit)

Bankai

Bankai name: Chishioyaiba Ryutsen

Bankai description: All blood spilled onto the battlefield becomes Izumo's blood and vaporizes, forming a somewhat resistant shield around him in the form of Chishioyaiba, fighting for him with a thin tether connecting her to him. Were this cut, his Bankai duration would be greatly reduced. Izumo cannot move while in his Bankai state.

Ability: All blood on the battlefield (minus the blood inside his opponent's body) becomes Izumo's, giving him sovereignty over it and makes him able to control it.

Techniques: Touch of Sorrow - Chishioyaiba thrusts her hand towards the sky, calling down a short squall of bloody rain in the form of the senbon. Since each senbon is only an inch long, the most this can do is cause excruciating pain if it hits the right place.

Voice of Sorrow - Chishioyaiba cries out in a blood-curdling scream, sending a mist of blood out of her mouth. If breathed in, it stains the inside of the victim's throat and induces a horrible coughing fit. (+1 post)

Ears of Sorrow - Chishioyaiba giggles softly, attacking the victim's hearing with her misted blood. If the attack is successful, the victim's hearing is reduced to a high-pitched ringing for a short while. (+1 post)

Eyes of Sorrow - Chishioyaiba flashes the victim a deathly glare, sending the blood mist to attack the victim's eyes. If successful, the victim's eyesight becomes all shades of red for a short while. (+1 post)

Taste of Sorrow - Chishioyaiba attempts to kiss the victim, flooding their mouth with the taste of coagulated blood. If successful, this will make the victim have the uncontrollable urge to vomit. (+1 post)

Final Sorrow - When nothing else works, Izumo calls back Chishioyaiba to him. This can be taken as a fake surrender at times, but it never is. Chishioyaiba returns to inside his body to allow him movement during his Bankai and he appears to completely heal, aiming to demoralize the enemy with the spectacle. However, this is just Chishioyaiba mimicking his skin structure to appear fully healed. This also gives him one last chance to try something out before he loses. However, he only has one attack before Chishioyaiba completely drops control and returns to normal. This would also result in Izumo simultaneously bleeding heavily from every wound on his body, so it's incredibly dangerous to him.

Limiter - While Chishioyaiba is outside Izumo's body, and not monitoring his blood flow, he bleeds out much faster than in his Shikai. (+7 posts, -3 if tether is removed)

Role-play sample: The man finally awoke after a long time of being unconscious, strapped to a gurney in a dark room. The only thing he could see was the bright lamp above him, and black all around. 'Where... Where am I?' He began to think about where was he last and closed his eyes slowly. He remembered dropping off his wife at her house, then walking home. Wait... He never made it home. That was right. He blacked out somewhere around the bridge. If that was true, maybe a doctor had picked him up?

Almost if on cue, a rather happy voice piped up and broke his train of thought. "Oh, you're awake! Excellent. It's about time I began fixing you, and I can't do it while asleep..." The man opened his eyes rather quickly and looked about, not seeing anyone. then the lamp raised a bit, giving him a little more view. However, he still could not see whoever, or whatever, was talking to him. This made the man a little paranoid, and he began to struggle, which the voice noticed. "Oh, don't do that. There's no getting out of those. Well... Maybe for someone a bit beefier than you, maybe... Too bad, I love seeing those arm muscles flex, trying to pull free of those..."

This really seemed to freak the man out. 'My god... What the hell's going on?!!' He looked around frantically, still seeing no sign of the man that was speaking to him. He tried calling out, but only produced a pained, choking noise. 'Wait... I can't speak... Why? Why can't I speak?' The voice seemed delighted. "I can tell by the look on your face... You're wondering why you're vocal chords are missing, right?" 'Wait... My vocal chords are missing?!?! WHY?!?!' The voice then came into view, looking down at him as he strained to escape. The white hair and terrifyingly red eyes were unmistakable. This was the Squad 4 Captain, Izumo Ketsueki.

Izumo grinned to him. "I'm guessing by the reaction you just gave me that you didn't know that was what was wrong with your voice... My bad. I'll have to be more forthright with the next people..." Humming a disturbingly jaunty tune, he walked over to a desk and picked up a clipboard. "Be... More... Hmm... Forthright seems a tad elaborate for this occasion... What do you think?" A choked gasp as the man continued to struggle was his answer. "Hmm? Honest, you say? That doesn't exactly grab what I'm trying to say, but it'll do for now, I suppose..." Placing the clipboard down, he walked back over, there being a large wound in his chest now.

"Now, to get to fixing your body. The blow you took last night was utterly horrid. In fact, if you saw the condition of your body, you might now wish to live!" Izumo was correct. Whatever had happened to the man, he was utterly torn apart and damaged all across his body. The man teared up, wishing greatly to be able to speak to either thank or blame the man in front of him. He heard the stories about Izumo, but never believed him. Who would butcher their fellow Soul Reapers out of cold blood? It didn't make much sense. Izumo held out his finger and out came a small scalpel made of blood, barely visible under the light. "Now, do stop struggling so I can work. Don't make me mess-" He suddenly stops and looks down into the man's chest, pursing his lips. "Well... I'm sure that'll be fine... I hear the right ventricle grows back on it's own, anyways..."

"Don't worry! I can fix this. I'm a genius, after all." Izumo hummed as he looked to the man's open neck. "Well... I think you're suffering because of this, right?" He grabbed the scalpel and severed a muscle, making the man struggle more. "Ummm... Wait... No, that was the sternocleidomastoid... That wouldn't be right, unless you suddenly have whiplash... I'm pretty sure this is past the point of whiplash being a problem... Sorry about that!" With a happy grin, he sutures his latest incision and nods. "There we go! Now..." He hums and, after a while, nods once more. "I got it! It's your nerves! Specifically..." He leans in and severs it, wracking the man's body with horrid pain. "... The supraclavicular nerve. Feel better yet?" The man didn't move outside of a twitch or two, the severe pain making him unable to move in fear of feeling more. "Yeah... I didn't think so... Well, this is nerve-wracking... Eh?" He looked down. "Hmm? Fine, get on my nerves like that. Well, I'll begin checking your chest, then. Shall we begin?"

With a grin, he went to work. Of course, the man strapped to the gurney could not feel a thing. He could only make choked noises of horror as Izumo dismissively damaged him on 'accident'. 'Why is this happening to me...' He felt himself fading away, then Izumo suddenly stabbed a needle into his heart. "Oh, sorry about that... You probably felt that one..." He hummed and injected the substance, carelessly throwing the needle to the side. "I can't have you dying yet. You still have plenty of years left to live! Then again..." He suddenly moved his face eerily close to the man's, his carefree grin all but gone. He looked upon the man with a dark glare, one that spoke of nothing but death and destruction. "... You do owe me those years... Now, don't you?" The man shook his head as tears flowed incessantly from his eyes and down his cheeks, making Izumo lean back and laugh. 'I know you... You... We should have killed you back when we had a chance...' Izumo, however, only reacted to his tears."Oh, don't be like that! I'm sure you'll be fine! Just... Let me... Finish this... Here..." He began tugging on his rib cage, and this, the man felt. He felt everything. There wasn't a place on his body not cut open and exposed to the air. With a loud snap, the man's eyes rolled up and he was dead. Izumo pursed his lips, holding the man's heart in his hands. "Well... That certainly went better in my head..." With a roll of his eyes, he placed the heart back where it belonged and nodded.

Izumo sat down, his entire body covered in blood from the man. He laid his head in his hands and sighed deeply, closing his eyes. At that moment, a low-ranking Shinigami knocked on the door. "Sir? May I have a word?" Izumo didn't move from his chair. "It's open." The soldier opened the door and gasped, staring wide-eyed at the corpse on the gurney. "Geez! What the hell happened?!? Captain Izumo?" Izumo still did not move. "Captain! What happened?" Izumo responded slowly. "I... I couldn't save him..." He raised his head, his fingerprints all over his face in the man's blood. "He wanted to die... The Hollow that attacked him had torn away at his throat and devastated the body... I couldn't save him..." The soldier stepped back and shivered, then moved forward and patted the Captain's shoulder consolingly. "I... I'm sorry... Captain... Sir..."

Izumo stands up suddenly, making the soldier jump in fright. "It's not your fault, son. I just need to be better... There's still things I don't know... Hey, what Squad are you from?" The soldier nodded. "I'm from Squad 4, Sir!" Izumo smiles. "Really? And I don't know you at all? That's going to have to change... How about you come by in three days, and I'll teach you some basic body kido?" The soldier seemed ecstatic. "Really? Learning from you? That would be an honor, Sir!" Izumo ushered the young Shinigami from his room and smiled. "By then, I'll have this body dressed correctly, and then I'll teach you some things."

The boy happily left, eager to learn from his Captain at his low level. Izumo slowly closed the door and looked back to the corpse. "You know, there's a distinct lesson here... Really..." He wags his finger, as if he were scolding a child. "You really should watch out who you mess with... I'm sure you probably don't remember. I have much lighter hair now! You know how the old saying goes... 'What you don't finish off will come back to haunt you...' " He then laughs and shrugs. "I'm sure I'm right in the ball park on that one... Anywho..." He walks to the door and nods. "I'm closing up. See you tomorrow... Oh, and by the way..." He looks back, an utterly insane look in his eye.

"... Kinda glad he didn't recognize you... Poor kid would be devastated to learn he just lost his father..."

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6081
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]    Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Everything in the application looks great.

I can approve this for ADV-2 with 70 points. Once these points are applied to stats and checked, this will be moved to accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6467
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]    Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Statistics:
Rank/level - ADV -2
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 12
Hakudo - 10
Seijuu - 13
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 10
Points awarded: +1 Hoho
Total points: 71

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6081
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]    Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Moving this application to approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]    Izumo Ketsueki [Shinigami]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1