Need a RP Partner? - Page 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a RP Partner?

Go down 
+30
Timey-Wimey Lord
Waseria
Shintaro Takayama
Frost
Suna
Ulster
Nero
Eagletrekkie
Fensake
Setsubou
Lyra
Kaede Soshi
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Chiara
Eliminate-Reality
Kyojin Kisho
Iratze
Zetsu Kaneda
Pikminavenger
nycboyLC
K1ng
Lance
Kizomaru Hotaru
JayK
Mikura
Azreal
Salt
Ulqui-chan
Gent4
Mugetsu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Then post here. Use the template below:

Your character: The name of your character, and preferably a link to their application.
Topic: Do you want your possible partner to create the topic for you, or do you want to make it yourself?
Other notes: Any additional comments, such as your activity, what kind of role-play you would like, etc.

Code:
[b]Your character:[/b]
[b]Topic:[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

If no one responds to you, staff will try to find someone for you ASAP. Also note that the c-box is another great way to find people to RP with

Last edited by Mugetsu on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6707
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Your character: Dante Hiashi
Topic: Any kind
Other notes: My fullbringer, regular rp or combat.

Your character: Daikio Shakuso
Topic: Any
Other notes: Same as Dante, Sin

Your character: Kianna Tokishe
Other notes: Same, Quincy

Your character: Xavier Blackwell
Other notes: Same, Togabito

Your character: Daxal Lexington
Other notes: Same, Espada

Back to top Go down
Eagletrekkie
Lost Soul
Eagletrekkie

Title : Admiral Eagle
Soul Cash : 4452
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 am

Correction to the previous post.

Your character: Haru Kobayasi
Topic: Investigations
Other notes: This may end up being a battle topic, I'm not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4835
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Your character: Drake
Topic: None currently
Other notes: I can make a topic if needed, I don't mind. Anyway, doing some minor planning, so if the character that you want to rp with this one's a shinigami, PM me? Thanks. Otherwise this one and a few others in my character list that need rp's
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5231
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 am

Your character: Fabiola(Setsubou) + Seijin (Lance)
Topic: So If We All Come Together
Other notes: Looking to spice things up a bit. Combat would be fun, but only recommended for ADV characters or confident lower ranks.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 am

Your character: Leyla
Topic: Putting on a show
Other notes: i didn't force anyone to make a topic! feel blessed e.e idc which direction it goes o.o chillaxin or ripping limbs apart
Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Title : The Antagonizer
Soul Cash : 4793

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Your character: Suna Mashin
Topic: 1 on 1 (meaning just me and another person)
Other notes: Anywhere in Karakura pretty much, with anyone who won't kill me.. hopefully.. and I'd prefer a rather active rper.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Lost Soul
Frost

Soul Cash : 4540

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Your character:Miranda Frost
Topic: Dont have time to make a thread myself.. if the other person would, that would be nice.
Other notes:up for anything... besides death.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Frost, Suna, I can have a character available for both of you if you still need somebody.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:42 pm

I also have an Arrancar Salt if you want to get a thread up with her. I'd prefer the Arrancar from my Fullbringer but whoever your in the mood to rp with is okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm

I have characters that could accommodate either or. Although my character's with access to Hueco Mundo are currently indisposed.

If you're looking for a fight, I have various Shinigami character's, or even a Fullbringer if you just want to talk. (Referring to if you were to use your Arrancar.)
Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Guess we can just rp with Fullbringers. Prefer not fighting.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, I meant you could bring your Arrancar. My own Fullbringer is a bit of a pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Nah, we can just rp FullBringers. It'd be good if she met some of her own kind. Here's the final decision. Either you can make the topic or I can, just send me a pm with your answer. Don't want to spam this thread too much.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Lost Soul
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey salt... I was looking through your characters and thinking which would be good to rp with. I based my decision mainly on stats, for I dont want to completely smash a weaker character nor completely lose without a chance of winning against a extremely tougher character. I think I would like my Miranda to go against your shinigami, Viletta Amuun.

If not possible, then I would take a thread with any of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 pm

I would be okay with that. She's free, at the moment. Would you be able to start the thread? I'm caught up with something else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Lost Soul
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 pm

im sure I can, where would you want it?
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Anywhere that's not in Hueco Mundo would be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Soul Cash : 5129
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Your character: Lychee - Eleventh Division Captain
Topic: None
Other notes: Err... since SS is being all "RAWR WAR AGAINST EVIL" I suppose something along those lines would be fitting? In the human world? idk... Dx
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 am

You can come pick up your Seated Officers from the 12th Squad! >:O Lol

But seriously, Jin and the triplets should be done here soon. And by soon, I mean within the next few posts. So if you can wait a little bit, a drop-off could be arranged? xD
Back to top Go down
Frost
Lost Soul
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 am

I have the thread up for you kilik :-)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4835
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:57 am

Lance wrote:
Your character: Drake
Topic: None currently
Other notes: I can make a topic if needed, I don't mind. Anyway, doing some minor planning, so if the character that you want to rp with this one's a shinigami, PM me? Thanks. Otherwise this one and a few others in my character list that need rp's
Basically just reiterating this; need at least something to do with him for the moment
Back to top Go down
Shintaro Takayama
Shintaro Takayama

Soul Cash : 4228
Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:59 am

Your character: Shintaro Takahashi
Topic: N/A
Other notes: Im basically up for anything; sparring, talking, I dont really care. I just need to get some post with him Smile
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 pm

If nobody has another character, I've got a barely-spiritually aware human? I have more character's, but he's the only one free at the moment. :/
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4870
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 am

I got Asao my Lieutenant. And Ceniza both available. Ceniza is a hollow adjuchas level and tote's allowed to die(kinda don't like him,...he's more of a backup giuli then a character of his own to be honest.)
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4447

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Your character:Neya
Topic:Doesnt really matter.
Other notes: something witha bit of combat. doesnt matter if ti is hollows or space monkeys. just as long as we dont die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a RP Partner?   Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a RP Partner?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Important :: Announcements, Updates, and Events-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Need a RP Partner? - Page 5 Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.