Moderator Applications - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Applications

Go down 
+8
Fensake
Yandere Doctor
Lance
nycboyLC
Kizomaru Hotaru
JayK
Genji Kiyade
Mugetsu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Moderator Applications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are always open to people who may want to help out around here. If you're interested, follow the template and post in this topic.

Code:
[b]Why you want to be a mod:[/b]
[b]How updated you are to the Bleach manga:[/b]
[b]Any experience moderating websites:[/b] Provide links if possible.
[b]What you could bring to the site:[/b] How exactly do you think you could help?
[b]Role-play experience:[/b]
[b]How active you can be:[/b]
[b]Additional comments:[/b]

You must have been active on this site for at least a week before you can apply. And you must have a firm handle on the English language. If you constantly use short forms and make spelling/grammatical errors (OOC or IC), we will not consider you.

Note that if you have ever had a major screw-up here, I'll be less likely to consider you. Moderators need to set an example for everyone else, and they also need to know what's up around here. If you don't have a good understanding of how this site works, do not apply. I am very picky about who I choose, and since moderators have some power here, they need to be trustworthy.

*Side note: Moderators do not have access to the administration panel.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6701
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 am

I mainly did it so my username color would change, and so the chances of Alf being a mod, was lessen. XD You can forget about mine if you want. Since i am now, apparently, a group leader on Mobion, i can`t handle such obligations.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

If you applied only for the name change... no.

But trust me, lol. Group leading on mobion when the site is pretty much dead isn't a lot of work. xD Wasn't even a lot of work for me even when I was running huge groups like SI and AE.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6701
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 am

I`m not good with running groups, i don`t know why.

Well, I can be a moderator if you want, but app grading is a no-no, for me. XD I can just inforce the rules, guide guest, and move topics if have to. Wait, can i do that with my phone? Idk, umm, pick Ulqui as the mod, she`s the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Nah. I'll just trial one of you. I'll pick based on the application.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4465
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 am

you sure you couldn't use two? o.o It would make the thing actually symmetrical and cool >.> instead of an odd man out <.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am

Nope, we don't even need one right now. I asked for extras when things were getting insanely busy, now I can once again, handle almost everything myself. I don't really care about symmetry, I care about having staff for a reason. Having a shitload of staff and little active members looks really bad.

Depending on how things go with the current staff, we might need another one next week. But for now, I'll have to put these apps on hold. Also, I don't have the time to watch over a trial mod right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2