Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5142
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) Empty
PostSubject: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Why you want to be a mod: Because I enjoy helping out those who need it, and although I seem pretty squishy at times, if rules aren't being followed, I will definitely say something. Not rudely, but I don't take rule-breaking ligthly. (Kyo and Sumi can attest to this.)
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Up until they killed Aizen. That's it. ^_^; If there's something I don't understand or haven't heard of, however, I read the full wiki page on that thing. (Sometimes more than once, depending on how much time I have.)
Any experience moderating websites: Not websites in particular, no, but a variety of varying-sized organizations/clubs/groups ON websites.
What you could bring to the site: I'm pretty good with new people, being as friendly as I am. People tend to find it easy to get along with me, and in turn ask me for guidance, mod or not. (And lemme tell ya', talking to a mod, unless you know them personally, is a bit intimidating. It helps when they're friendly.)
Role-play experience: I've been role-playing for about... I think 6 years now?
How active you can be: I can be on a few times every day, maybe only a few times a week at max, but that's only if I'm not home at all for a week straight. (And even then my friends have computer's I can use.)
Additional comments:
If you have any questions about anything concerning me, all of my answers seem iffy, etc, ask Kyo anything that you wouldn't like to ask me directly. Not because he's my friend, but because he knows me fairly well, and will answer honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am

I'll accept this. I'll need a picture to use for your sidebar thing though. And what name do you want on it?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5123

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 am

Kilik for Mod... Sweet Very Happy

Don't take rule-breaking lightly? PFFT---says the rebellious social deviant. So what would you do to yourself then? Lol.

I will admit, you were a good announcer guy back in Puyaters xD you always made drabby announcements sound so interesting (but that was before you suddenly bailed and disappeared a few months >_>) You were also the Gravedigger, if I recall correctly, I wonder it they'd make you the Gravedigger here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 am

Awesome! I'll have the picture for ya' after school. Don't have the time to search now. And as for the name, "Kilik" is fine.

I break laws, not rules Sumi. >_> xD

And yup, sure was. I was in the middle of going through all the dead forums on Puyaters when the guild broke down. T'was a sad, sad day...

ANYWAY, yeah, I bailed because I didn't want to be there anymore. xD Not enough to do, not enough friends on. Should be different with this site though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5123

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 am

And the difference is... spelling? xDDD

The guild broke down? Oh right, the main posters aren't there anymore... I miss that guild, lotsa good memories ;-;

Lol, if only it was like that for me xD sadly, college got in the way and dad pretty much told me to leave that site after Lenny's death. But there's always, ALWAYS a loophole... *insert sinister laugh*

Oh I'm sure things are going to be different here.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Pretty much. xD (Despite rules and laws almost being synonymous.)

T'was an awesome guild...

Agreed. Loopholes that need exploited. >Smile

Anyway, Mug, you wouldn't mind terribly if I just used a different Deadpool picture as my Admin pic, would you?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

That would be fine. As long as the picture has a face, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Aww, does that mean I can't be Slenderman? D:

IMG:Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) Darker-than-black

IMG CODE:
Code:
[IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff424/Seiren2600/Darker%20Than%20Black/darker-than-black.jpg[/IMG]

URL: https://2img.net/h/i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff424/Seiren2600/Darker%20Than%20Black/darker-than-black.jpg

(Not sure what you needed specifically, so I included it all. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I dunno what slenderman is. xD And thanks, it should be done sometime next week. I need to get my hands on a computer mouse before I can do graphics. v.v
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

This.

Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) Slenderman-1

xD Basically a horror figure spawned from a contest. Looks like a man in a business suit with bleached skin, tentacle-y arms, and no face. xD

And that's fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm

It looks... wierd. o.O
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:20 pm

It is. xD He's an odd character, and has become insanely popular. Some people that don't know of his origins as a fictional character from a book believe he's actually real. o.O
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

I might look him up. O.o
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm

If you get the right one's, the Creepypasta's about him are pretty good. (Though since they're so numerous, they get tiring after a while. xD) Definitely interesting though, and some of them well-worth the read. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!)   Kilik's Moderator Application (Awesome Fun Inside!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1