If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5231
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a cloudy day in Karakura Town. Well, it was a sunny day, at least up until a few moments ago. Where previously there had been a clear azure sky, now were steely clouds. Rain began to fall around the same time that a telltale crack began to appear in the air. It wasn't very big, certainly no towering behemoth would make much of it. No, it was actually relatively small. Suddenly, a pink hand thrust through it, sending dimensional shards flying. It was feminine and well manicured, adorned with sharp black fingernails. Following the arm was a full body, whose presence exudes despair.

The rain was in full swing now, though its intensity was only sufficient to ward off the meekest of humans. It was curiosity that brought her here, not hunger. Ophelia had not been in the realm of the living since she had been a lowly Hollow. Everything was a lot bigger than back then, but that probably had something to do with the fact that she had been a lot taller. Many years have passed since that time. Technology had moved onward, as would only be expected, though she paid it no mind. Going by her senses, this town was frequented by spirits of many magnitudes and types.

Slowly, she descended to the ground before letting her bare feet soak in the puddling water. The concrete felt cool to the touch, having been chilled by the downpour that had set it. It rained in Hueco Mundo (though unbeknownst to her, she was the source) all the time, but the wet sand felt more comfortable than this hard surface. The rough texture was cruel to her smooth feet.

The light shining through the thickening clouds bothered her. It was always nice and dark in Hueco Mundo, with the alluring light of the moon to guide her. This place felt overbearing. Subconsciously, Ophelia's spiritual pressure intensified, and the rain grew heavy along with it. People had long since sought shelter indoors. The more it rained, the darker it became. With her presence, the world of the living became slightly more beautiful.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 pm

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 000gr10If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 13535711

"Heh." Gray smirked as he watched Xavier get knocked down by his kick. That'll teach ya. He thought, before snapping his attention over to Ophelia to see if she had taken advantage of his temporary distraction. But she hadn't. In fact, now she wanted to team up with him. At first, he was sceptical; he really shouldn't be taking sides. But it was true that Xavier was the common enemy, and she didn't attack Gray when she could have.

"All right." He said, nodding. He was not unaware of the energy blast that was travelling towards him. That was precisely why he had started to form the hammer earlier, to block or counter if he needed to. Now the mass of ice was as solid as it could get, and he slammed it down towards the blast with surprising force, which nullified and dispersed the attack before it could reach Gray. After that, the hammer was smoking and partially melted, but he could still use it. Another flash of sickly green light, and he vanished in a burst of speed. He reappeared a few feet in front of Xavier and swung the massive hammer down towards the top of his head. Since part of it had been melted, it wasn't hard enough to actually kill someone, but he could potentially knock the togabito out cold (no pun intended). It would most likely break in contact with any hard objects.
template made by mugetsu!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6707
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 pm

His eyes narrowed as the hollow was able to over-power his technique with her cero. At the same time, he noticed the fullbringer appear behind him, swinging down his hammer. Smirking, he quickly acted by jumping forward and going into a forward roll. The hammer miss him by a inch as it smashed the concrete below them. Ther cero that head his way, now headed towards the head/chest of the fullbringer. Which may or may not hit, pending on the hammer exploding, and the fullbringers reaction time. Raising back to his feet. He sent another blast of energy at the head of the fullbringer, with his free hand. And since the fullbringer was most likely bending forward after hitting the ground, if he were to raise, the attack could connect with the fullbringers crotch.

Turning his gaze towards the hollow, he charged upward at a fair amount of speed. Pointing forward with his blade as the tip fired two rounds of energy blast. One aimed for her left shoulder, and the last aimed for her forehead. At the same time, Xavier vanished and appeared to the right of the female. Swinging out with his blade as he attempted to decapitate the head of the hollow, from her body. "They are teaming up, now i will have to be on guard. I can handle them both, maybe. I will have to rely on dirty tatics. Hahaha, humans can be the best shields." he states in thought as he planned his next few moves before hand. He knew that he was equal with the fullbringer, and the hollow was not far off. So the two could end up killing him, so he had to rely on dirty tatics. "It seems i was right about you two, two weak to handle me on your own. Such cowards, two pitiful opponents, how amusing." he states out loud with a smirk hidden behind the collar of his attire.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Ophelia was counting on the boy, Gray, if she recalled correctly, keeping Xavier distracted, but by no means was she unprepared for the Togabito to focus on her. She would trust in her tenuous alliance with the Fullbringer and act accordingly. When he launched a number of energy blasts her way, Ophelia cancelled them out with her own Bala. Going by his straightforward style so far, he would likely try to get in close again. Knowing this, the Adjuchas was prepared when he appeared at her side with another attack. She moved backwards to barely dodge the slash at her neck before returning the attack in kind with a point-blank Bala. It would require a great deal of speed and preparedness to evade.

Ophelia would need a distraction again while she waited for Gray to get his momentum. Dragging her finger down in front of her after the Bala was fired, another flow of water sprung forth, forming the Mirror of Tears once again. Hopefully, the Fullbringer would have noticed the taunting effect it had on Xavier before and would refrain from looking into it himself. 'If I could get a clean shot at him this wouldn't be an issue, but he won't stay still. If that bot doesn't step his game up I'll have to cut my losses and go all out.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 am

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 000gr10If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 13535711

Gray knew, as soon as his swing missed, that he could expect a counter attack. There was also the cero that he had to deal with. Since he was used to letting the ice objects break in favour of other ones, he simply let go of the ice hammer as soon as Xavier dodged it. So it smashed into the pavement and disintegrated, while Gray himself was still standing on the air slightly above Xavier. As soon as the hammer was gone, an icy white radiance beginning to shimmer in front of Gray. It quickly formed into a shield of sorts, although since it was a rush job, it wouldn't last long. The cero slammed into the shield first, shattering it almost instantly. It did manage to block most of it, though. What sent Gray flying back and luckily, out of range of Xavier's attack, was the force of the collision. After a brief flight, Gray hit the pavement and slid back a few feet. Luckily, he hadn't been too high off the ground, so it wasn't too big of a deal. The only problem now, was the amount of fighting he had already done today. He had already used his fullbring multiple times earlier before. If this kept up, he was going to start getting fatigued.

He recovered quickly and got to his feet. He looked up, only to see that Xavier was attacking the hollow again. "You're talking about using dirty tactics, and then calling us cowards?" Gray said in a puzzled tone, thinking that maybe the togabito was getting his words mixed up; either that, or he was just dense. Either way, Xavier was leaving himself open, again. A mass of unrefined ice began to form near Gray's hands, and he used the Bringer Light to once again jump up to where Xavier and Ophelia were tussling.

This time keeping Ophelia's attacks in mind, Gray attacked from the side, so that he would not be struck by the bala if Xavier happened to dodge it. To the right of Xavier, he descended, slamming the block of ice down towards him. If it hit, not only could the immense force and weight behind the attack injure him, but it could freeze him in place if he tried to resist it.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 am

Seeing that he was still in motion, the bala managed to connect with his shoulder, which showed a burn mark. Xavier had a tolerence for pain, so he did not allow it to face him. Turning, his gaze went to the fullbringer whom hands glowed white of color. His eyes slightly widen as he saw that it aimed his way. Quickly acting, he release the invisible panel that held him in the air, and began to drop towards the ground ast great speed, managing to mist the technique used by the fullbringer, which seem to had frozen the mirror of water instead, something Xavier ignored do to experience. Looking down, he brought his legs forward and over him, as he managed to land on his feet. Which jerk his knee out a bit, sending him to a knee. "How did the fullbringer know of my plan to use dirty tatics? Is hea mind reader, cause I know I spoke in thought of such things. Nevertheless, dealing with two enemies has becomed taxing." he states in thought as he raised back to his feet. He seemed more calm than before, which was not uncommon. Being bi-polar, his episodes could be long or short, and this one was short. Which is why Xavier did not quickly responded with his own attack towards the two. Sighing, he gace out a low yawn, sheathing his blade, as he knew that this would end up being a battle that he could lose. And seeing how he was no longer having one of is episodes, he now thought more clearly. "I`m no longer engaging in battle with the two of you. I know when i am out-numbered, and as i said, i don`t fight cowards. Plus, i was having one of my episodes anyway. How about next time, when you two aren`t afraid, actually fight me in one on one combat, rather than ganging up on one person. I may be a togabito, and i have commited some sins, but at least I have some morals when it comes to engaging in battles. In all honesty, i expected it from that beast of a woman, but not from the boy that plays with ice. Hmm, pitiful, this has showed me, i need to train more." he states out loud with little enthusiasm or emotion. He then turned away from the two, and went back to the portal that was still open from hell. Gliding up into the sky, he appeared before the portal and turned to face the two. "If we meet again, you either stay out of my way, or better be stronger. Cause i will kill you, may even see you in hell after, but than again, cowardness is not a sin, so i probaly won`t." he states as he entered the portal and vanished from Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 am

Seeing that he was still in motion, the bala managed to connect with his shoulder, which showed a burn mark. Xavier had a tolerence for pain, so he did not allow it to face him. Turning, his gaze went to the fullbringer whom hands glowed white of color. His eyes slightly widen as he saw that it aimed his way. Quickly acting, he release the invisible panel that held him in the air, and began to drop towards the ground ast great speed, managing to mist the technique used by the fullbringer, which seem to had frozen the mirror of water instead, something Xavier ignored do to experience. Looking down, he brought his legs forward and over him, as he managed to land on his feet. Which jerk his knee out a bit, sending him to a knee. "How did the fullbringer know of my plan to use dirty tatics? Is hea mind reader, cause I know I spoke in thought of such things. Nevertheless, dealing with two enemies has becomed taxing." he states in thought as he raised back to his feet. He seemed more calm than before, which was not uncommon. Being bi-polar, his episodes could be long or short, and this one was short. Which is why Xavier did not quickly responded with his own attack towards the two. Sighing, he gace out a low yawn, sheathing his blade, as he knew that this would end up being a battle that he could lose. And seeing how he was no longer having one of is episodes, he now thought more clearly. "I`m no longer engaging in battle with the two of you. I know when i am out-numbered, and as i said, i don`t fight cowards. Plus, i was having one of my episodes anyway. How about next time, when you two aren`t afraid, actually fight me in one on one combat, rather than ganging up on one person. I may be a togabito, and i have commited some sins, but at least I have some morals when it comes to engaging in battles. In all honesty, i expected it from that beast of a woman, but not from the boy that plays with ice. Hmm, pitiful, this has showed me, i need to train more." he states out loud with little enthusiasm or emotion. He then turned away from the two, and went back to the portal that was still open from hell. Gliding up into the sky, he appeared before the portal and turned to face the two. "If we meet again, you either stay out of my way, or better be stronger. Cause i will kill you, may even see you in hell after, but than again, cowardness is not a sin, so i probaly won`t." he states as he entered the portal and vanished from Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Happy to be rid of the blight upon her day, Ophelia relaxed when Xavier retreated. Funny how he called them cowards but lacked the integrity to fight to the death. Weak minded fool. The rain gradually slowed until it was but a drizzle, and slowly but surely, the living returned to milling about the streets.

Turning her attention once more to Gray, Ophelia smiled at the man behind her mask. "You have my thanks for assisting me. My name is Ophelia. I'm sorry if I alarmed you with my actions before; most people don't infuriate me so." Trying to ease the tension, the Adjuchas attempted to break the ice, no pun intended.

"If you don't mind my asking, you are a Fullbringer, are you not? Your powers struck me as familiar." Ophelia should know, she was a Fullbringer herself once, nearly a century ago. She had never gotten to use her powers much, but she felt some degree of them were preserved in her Hollow powers.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 pm

After Gray's ice impact missed the togabito, he caught his balance on the air and let the chunk of ice fall, in the hopes that it would hit the togabito on the way down. It didn't, as the togabito was now leaving, but Gray thought it would be great to get in one last shot at him as he retreated. "Maybe that'll teach you not to run your mouth. Nice excuses, pussy." He called over his shoulder with a smirk. To him, the fight had not been a big deal; he never bothered to take it seriously from the start. It was more of a minor spat to him, although that may not have been the case with Ophelia.

After his remark to Xavier, who was gone now, Gray turned back to Ophelia. "It's okay..." He said, not really caring much about what she had said earlier. He, like her, had been more focused on Xavier. "Yeah, that's right." Gray said, wondering how she could be familiar with fullbring powers. Fullbringers weren't exactly common. He figured that if she planned on explaining, then she would shortly, while the topic was still fresh. Gray wasn't one to pry, most of the time.

He noticed that the rain seemed to be gradually letting up, but it made no difference to him now; he was already soaked.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Ophelia reminisced about her life as a human. It was all foggy now, the exact memories having long since vanished into oblivion. "I was too, when I was alive. I don't remember it all that well. All I can really recall was an unbearable burden of despair before it was washed away by overflowing hope. That was when I became a Hollow." Possibly one of the oddest things a person could hear, the Adjuchas spoke of her transformation into the fallen spirit as if it were the best thing that had ever happened to her. Truth be told, it was. Azuki was an avid lover of Hollow kind, a lingering affection from a previous life; her story could only end in tragedy.

A thought occurred to her. This boy may have been a little gruff, but he didn't seem like a bad person. He certainly hadn't tried to kill her yet, and that was usually a good sign in her book. It was a long shot, but maybe he wouldn't be completely opposed...

"Do you think it would be possible for the two of us to be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 am

After a moment, Gray realized what Ophelia was really saying. "You... were happy to turn into a hollow?" He asked, with only a bit of scepticism in his tone. He was more surprised than anything. It was widely known that becoming a hollow was one of the worst fates there was for a soul. But Ophelia did seem different from other hollows. For one, she wasn't trying to eat him for his spiritual energy like others before he had. Plus, she seemed a lot more intelligent, compared to other hollows.

Then she said something that was even more odd than what she had said before. She wanted to be friends. "Well... sure, if you want." Gray said, not knowing what else to say. He seemed to be making a lot of friends lately, most of them females, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 am

She was amused by his obvious confusion. It was hard to blame him, really. A Hollow had just befriended him; how often does that happen to people? "Sorry, I'm a little strange aren't I? I don't have many friends...Hollows aren't the most sociable creatures. Most everyone else tries to kill me." There was a great deal of hidden meaning in her words, but it would be hard to discern if one was not paying attention. Hollows were widely known to be the antithesis of Shinigami; the two races were considered mortal enemies, and fought each other without question. That one would be so passive was uncommon.

Still the Adjuchas tried. "Yes. Becoming a Hollow freed me from my great turmoil. I don't remember why, but every time I think about my own nature, I have bittersweet memories. It's a very wonderful feeling. Before then...I think I was empty inside." Ophelia's true past was a mystery to even herself.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 am

"Oh, no. Well I get where you're coming from..." Gray said awkwardly. After Ophelia's words, Gray felt bad that he hadn't acted at least a little more enthused about it. He was well aware of the fact that Hollows were the mortal enemies of almost every other race, but some of them brought it on themselves. Then again, he wasn't familiar with the world of Hollows, so he couldn't exactly pass judgement.

"I see..." He said. After a brief pause, he continued. "Well, you do seem different from other hollows." He said, and it was a pretty big understatement. At this point, he was just grasping at straws. It wasn't that he didn't like Ophelia, he just didn't know her, and so, he had no idea what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Ophelia could tell her presence would take some getting used to. If that were the case, she had an idea. "Normally I would return to Hueco Mundo. But, seeing as we're friends now, do you mind if I follow you for a while? It's been some time since I've been to the human world; I want to see what has changed." True enough, it had been many years. Technology and architecture had marched on quite a bit; if she recalled correctly, the modern world was only just starting to integrate itself into Japan. Seeing the moving passenger boxes in the distance clearly indicated this was not her time anymore.

Truly, the marvels of innovation and invention were a wonder to behold. Ophelia hoped her request was not too bold of her; she would very much like to see the world outside of Hueco Mundo once again.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 pm

"Yeah, sure. I wasn't heading anywhere in particular though..." Gray said. He had been planning to go home before, but there was no point now. The night was still young, and if Ophelia wanted to go sightseeing, who was he to say no? There was one problem, though. "What if a Shinigami comes along. No matter what, they'll try to kill you." Gray said, well aware of the frequency of Shinigami visits to the area. He would help her, of course, but that could result in them both being killed.

[OCC: if you want more momentum, I think having a shini, captain or lieutenant, show up would bump it right back up.]
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:02 pm

"True...that could pose a problem. But I'll defend myself if I have to. With the two of us we could probably take on any of them right?" Her tone had dropped the extremely formal speech that was used on Xavier. Ophelia felt that she could relax more around Gray. But if they were to fight together, he would do well to be aware of her powers and the danger they possess. "If we do run into to trouble and a fight breaks out, no matter what, do not look into my mirror of water. You saw how Xavier was provoke by it before right? It shows the beholder their worst memories; it's a cruel weapon, but it serves its purpose. If you should happen to accidentally gaze into it, do your best to remain calm or you may get caught up in my powers."

((Sounds good!))
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 pm

"Yeah, of course." Gray said, with some optimism. It wasn't that he was worried too much about losing, but what would happen afterwards. Even if they won, the Soul Society would send more to hunt them down. They were known to be somewhat unreasonable in such cases. He noticed that Ophelia seemed to be more at ease. He was glad for that. She seemed like a genuinely good person, well hollow. But with the way she acted, he thought of her more as a person. "I'll keep that in mind." Gray said, knowing that she was probably warning him from when he had failed to take note of her cero earlier, during the fight. "So, where do you want to go first?" He asked.

[OCC: Wait for Nikolai and Daxel before posting.]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

In a street away, sat Nikolai, his stomach quite literally killing him. He hadn't had anything to eat in days, as he had not allowed himself to feed upon pluses, nor had he tracked down the local cemetery yet. He was starving. Nik stood up, feeling spiritual pressures nearby. Hopefully it was a Shinigami and a Hollow. If he could eat the Hollow, he would be set for a while. He made his way to the spiritual pressures he felt, his stomach growling nearly the whole way there. He wasn't much weaker, but he was weak enough to where the average Captain would have a good shot at killing him.

He made his way there, only to see what appeared to be a human and a Hollow. A human? What was a human giving off spiritual pressure for? That didn't matter. The Hollow was what he wanted. What he NEEDED. "Hey, umm... If you planned on killing the Hollow, I've got it from here. I need something to eat." he said, as he began running at Ophelia. A tiny toy seemed to sit on his shoulder as he did so, grabbing a handful of the cloth of his bomber jacket when he began running at her.

The being in front of them was rather peculiar. He didn't put off an especially strong spiritual power; in fact, it seemed to be around the same level as Gray's was. He looked like a young man from the Steampunk Era, getting ready to take flight in an early model of the airplane. He wore a bomber jacket, and had flying goggles hanging around his neck. His hair stuck out every which way. It looked styled, almost, but at the same time as if he had been hit by lightning. His eyes were a bright blue, and he seemed to be of average build and height.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

In the sky above the three creatures, a ripple formed. It was as if the sky its self had cracked, but that was not the case. The ripple within the sky, was the appearance of a gargantua. Which was soon found out when ther ripple began to widen in height. Standing within the gargantua, would be Daxal, the Quinta Espada. He was, of course, on the hunt. Looking for a worthy prize to bring in, which had to be someone of a specific race. When he came to Karakura Town, he did not expect to pick up the spiritual pressure of three different races, all in the same area, which was some degrees north of where he was. Exiting the gargantua, he use the technique sonido, to appear above the bunch. Looking below him as he saw a hollow and two males. One was a bount, of strong power, the other was a fullbringer, of weaker power. Gliding down, he lowered to where he was in the view of each. Giving each a flash of his gaze, as he removed a coin from his pocket. Glipping it into the air, the coin flip within the air and landed down onto his right palm, flippinf over onto the back of his left, he removed his plam to reveal heads.

"Faith is not on your side today, Fullbringer." he states as he turned his gaze over to the male known as Gray. "You see, though I really don`t feel like fighting, I have to bring you in. And the coin decided, out of you and the bount, that you were to be the one that I had to bring In. So, If i were you, I would just give up now." he threaten the black haired boy. Though his voice lack any enthusiasm, nor did it sound threatening. It was low, and calm, which is not something that would strike fear into the hearts of others. Something Daxal had little care for doing, he saw it to be better to simply show his skill, rather than just talking of it. He wanted to strike fear into peoples heart through defeat, not a simple raise of his voice. And at that moment, the fullbringer was the only one whom he had his sight on, the rest did not matter.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Ophelia's instincts went into overdrive, like a fire alarm blaring right next to her ear. An immense spiritual pressure just came out of nowhere, entering into the realm in a way similar to her own. Immediately, she moved to a defensive position, alerting Gray to the problem. "It wasn't Shinigami we should have been worrying about." Just then, she heard the voice of a man nearby. How did she not notice him before? She couldn't sense anything about him; for all she knew he was a normal human. His manner clearly indicated otherwise. What was he saying eating her? She was a Hollow, it should be the other way around!

Before she could react, the strange man in outdated clothing charged at her. 'Too fast! She didn't have time to properly counter, and there was no way she could outrun him. He was way faster than Xavier. There was only one thing she could do, and she just hoped she would form it in time. Ophelia dragged her finger before her, forming the Mirror of Tears once again. The only way she could possibly handle her foe is if she were to slow him down, and she only had one possible way of doing that.

~
Stats:
Rank/level - ADP-0
Hankou - 12
Reiryoku - 12
Hakudo - 6
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 6
Hoho - 12
Total points: 60
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Before Ophelia could answer Gray's question, the two were alerted to the presence of another when the newcomer spoke about eating Ophelia. What the hell? He thought; the guy looked like a human, sort of. Before he could even respond to that, yet another presence made itself known, this one was significantly stronger than his own. He looked up towards the source, seeing someone walk out of a strange rip in the sky; a Garganta, if he remembered correctly.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, wondering why the male, who he quickly identified as an Arrancar, was going on about faith. "I'm not going anywhere unless there's a damn good reason to." He snapped back, not liking the condescending manner in which the Arrancar spoke. He didn't know what was going on, or why this Arrancar wanted him, but he could tell that something serious was about to go down. He needed to be prepared.

He spared a glance in Ophelia's direction. As he suspected, the other newcomer was attacking her, now. It looked like the match-ups had been decided. But how had they both come at the same time? They didn't seem to know each other... That's not the issue! Gray thought, forcing himself to keep his gaze trained on the Arrancar. He wanted to help Ophelia, but that was not possible now that Daxel had shown up. Stronger or not, Gray would just have to beat him quickly so that he could then help fend off the hungry Bount. He could guess that the Arrancar was going to attack him now that he had blatantly refused to go with him. Since he had not yet deactivated his Fullbring from earlier, he could call on his power at any time, should Daxel attack unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Nikolai stopped, looking into the mirror. What he saw there haunted him; it was a visage of his mother, lying at an odd angle with her neck broken by the chair, grinning at him. His eyes widened in fear as the memories of all of those harsh beating's came back to him. No, this wasn't the present, that was the past.. wasn't it? That's not who Nik was anymore. He tore his eyes away forcefully, rabbing the little robot from his arm, holding it out to his side. "Zeige dich. Spielen." He called out in fluent German. He dropped the toy. Immediately metal from nearby started being attracted to the small robot, who had landed on its bottom and stood up. Jewelry, coins, even Gray would feel anything metallic on his person being attracted to the doll, though not enough to tear through clothing. If there was an opening, loose change or anything of the like would try to fly out, as if the doll had created a magnetic field.

As soon as a large number of junk was attached to it, all of it began to melt and double in size entirely. When it cooled, a scorpion-looking robotic creature was formed, complete with twin claws, a long, barbed tail, and various legs. The back was flat, and wide enough so a person could stand on it, while red, beady eyes poked out from the front. It pointed a single opened claw at Ophelia, a smell of ozone filling the air as a 'shocking' attack shot out from the claw. A long bolt of lightning was blasted at her, the attack moving rather quickly, though this one he made sure not to allow to be very strong in power, as at the moment he was gauging the strength of the Hollow before him.

True to the nature of the attack, Nik was a little bit demoralized, but he was fighting for survival here. He couldn't allow that to shake him up too much. Try as he might, though, he found that the image of his mother haunted his thoughts, even as he jumped atop Spielen.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Sighing, he knew it would be curtious of him to ask the male to simply give up, but it was at least worth a try. Nevertheless, he really did not care if he had to amputate the male`s legs. As long as he brought him in alive, as long as he brought him in alive, it really didn`t matter. "Stubborn, of course. You look to be the pig-headed type, so i guess I should of not been surprised. Have it your way, i could bring you in with or without your legs or arms. As long as you have a pulse." he states ashe crack his neck to the left and then the right. It had been a while since he has last engage in battle, but by no mean did that mean he was rusty. Training always has been a regiment of his, so he was always prepared to do battle, no matter who it was against. At the current moment, he did not even see it to be fit to use his zanpakuto. It was not like his opponent was a serious threat. Powerful, yes, but nothing he couldn`t handle. Especially since the boy was focus on his lady friend, who had may or may not been his lover. Though it was a odd match, anything was possible, maybe the hollow still has her uterus in tact. Though with the body she had, it must of been in a different location.

"Arm yourself, boy. I would suggest you to not worry to much about your lover, she should be able to handle herself. It is me that is your opponent." he states as he raises his right arm. Focusing his index finger onto the fullbringer. A bala would quickly charge and fire, as a beam of black energy charged straight for the fullbringers abdominal. His eyes were rather dull and shallow, not holding any comtempt or emotion.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 am

Ophelia would have normally heard and contemplated the Espada's brazen remarks, but she had to worry about not being eaten at the moment. This was a common issue in Hueco Mundo; there was always a bigger fish, after all. Still, Ophelia had not encountered a predator stronger than her in quite some time. She was extremely lucky to escape unscathed. Her greatest asset for survival in Hueco Mundo was her power to force others to relive their memories. It overwhelmed most Hollows, beings of unchecked emotion as they were, and made them very susceptible to her other powers. This human might prove to be more resilient, as the Togabito from before was.

To her relief, Nikolai clearly averted his eyes from the Mirror of Tears. It affected him. She could tell it had. Ophelia could smell how shaken he was. She could also smell electricity. That wasn't good. Ophelia raised her arm to counter as fast as she could, loosing a Bala at full power to fight the bolt, and using her Sonido to try and create a gap by flashing back and up into the sky. If she was lucky, the man would be rattled enough to allow for enough slack. She could not stop there though. Ophelia raised her arm, and subsequently, the sky thundered. Depending on how distracted Nikolai was by his sad memories, the sound could be anywhere from relatively quiet to inaudible. Even if he or is mecha scorpion thing heard it, she still had the element of surprise in that her opponent had no reason to associate the thunder with an attack yet; if he was a ranged type like her he wouldn't need to close the gap and would be struck by the extremely painful lightning blast.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 am

In the heat of the moment, Gray almost failed to notice the tugging sensation around his neck and right wrist. But when the minor weight on his wrist -- the chain he wore around it -- vanished without warning, he looked down. "What the hell?" He wondered aloud, seeing the familiar chain gone. He saw something shine out of the corner of his eye, and found that it was his chain, now floating down towards Nikolai's Doll. It wasn't that important to him. Fortunately, the necklace that contained his Fullbring would not be taken so easily. Those bonds were much harder to break. It was still annoying, though. He grabbed the sword pendant in an attempt to keep it still, and made note to distance himself from Nikolai's Doll as soon as possible.

Looking back up towards Daxel, he smirked a little, as if trying to goad him on. "Oh really? You sure it's gonna be that easy?" He asked loudly. However, he was slightly caught off guard by what the Arrancar said next. "Lover...?" Gray repeated Daxel's term. His expression could best be described as a 'what the fuck' look. Why do I keep getting put in these situations...? He thought with exasperation, remembering how Eva had acted towards him earlier that day.

However, there was no time to dwell on that, as there was now a Bala speeding toward him. Thinking fast, Gray did not bother to try and make a new object. Instead, he called on the leftover pieces of ice from when he had used Ice Impact on Xavier. They half-melted ice shot towards him at high speeds and formed into a roughly constructed shield, which the Bala hit almost as soon as it formed. A good portion of the shield was blown away, but a lot of ice had gone into making it in the first place. Really, what Gray's Fullbring made, was art. Art that hurt when it hit you in the face. A lot. Now was his time to get a little creative with how he used it, although what he was about to do was more crude than anything.

He grabbed the undamaged side of the shield and levelled it towards the Arrancar. As he grabbed it, he modified it a little more, causing spikes of ice to erupt around the edges. Now the thing looked more like a saw blade. With brute force, he threw the giant projectile towards Daxel horizontally, the momentum causing it to spin so fast that it became a blur. If he was careful enough, he could even call the blade back much like a boomerang, but that was only if he had no distractions. Seeing as Daxel was obviously going to keep attacking, there was a low chance of that.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am

He wasn`t surprise by the fullbringer being able to block the bala, it was a rather weak blast. It was actually used to simply see what the boys power was. Which he found out was Ice, something he did not see to be much of a threat. Especially if he was to use his ressureccion, eventhough their techniques can tend to cancel one another out at times. Fire being able to met ice, and ice being able to freeze fire. It was a odd clash, to say the least. But Dacel was not worried, he was confident in his skills, what was there to doubt? The hours of training he has put himself through, has most definently help. His power has risen significantly, to match that of quatro, tercera, and maybe even the segunda. "Good" he states under his breath as he grip the hilt of his zanpakuto.

His eyes narrowed onto the spinning projectile like saw, bringing back his left foot. He swiftly unsheathed his zanpakuto, raising it over him as he swung it down at the saw like projectile. Which split it in half before it could harm him. This pretty much stip its motion, dropping towards the ground as it broke into pieces. "Not bad." he compliments the boy as he sheathed back his zanpakuto. A smirk seem to crack the corner of his lips as he would soon vanish. Appearing over the fullbringer with the use of sonido, his right leg rose and charged down at the boys head. "Lets see if this will end this. Looking at his resilliance, I pretty much doubt it will." he states in thought while keeping his focus on the boys mannerisms, to see how he was to react to such a attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next