Reporting a traitor(Closed)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4696
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Reporting a traitor(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Captain of the Ninth Division, Shuuhei Hisagi

Reporting a traitor(Closed) Captain_Hisagi_Shuuhei_by_Baldwin2023

Captain of Security Shuuhei Hisagi had received a Hell Butterfly from fellow captain Kakashei informing him of Izumo and his betrayal, well, he would use the word alleged when referring to the situation since he did not have all the facts and he could not make it to the scene due to being held up elsewhere; but as he thought logically he wondered why Kakashei would lie about something like that, but of course he was brought back the obvious reason that Kakashei simply did not like Izumo and there for made something up. Though he then considered the fact that Izumo rarely ventured outside his office, so what reason would Kakashei have to hate him given that fact?

He sighed as he paced in his office, maybe he was over thinking things, maybe this whole thing was simply a misunderstanding; all he knew is that he had to wait for Kakashei to come and fill him in with all the details of the event, and he had to send a team out to do a search of the scene for evidence to back up whatever the captain had told him. If what his team found supported whatever Kakashei said Shuuhei would notify the Head Captain and go from there.

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Kakashei Haruko
Squad 5 Captan

Reporting a traitor(Closed) Nama10

With fresh wounds, Kakashei shunpo`d onto the streets outside the barracks of Squad 9. His Captains haori flared behind him as he made slow strides towards the entrance way. It was a lot for him to take in, in all honesty. The fact that he nearly escaped death, and just watch one of his own, turn his back on them all. He knew that it would be hard to explain, he just hope that the Squad 9 captain did not leave or send a dispatch squad. The fact that Izumo may still have his blood flowing under the grounds of the outskirts. And the bunch still could end up getting themselves hurt.

"I can not believe this just happened. The fact that I just engage in a battle with one of my own, a fellow shinigam. Then there was the fact that i found out he was planning on killing Head Captain Yammato, this seems like a horrible nightmare. And now i must explain this all to Captain Hisagi, and then the other captains. I have no fear that they will assest the field and find out that i am speaking the truth, but i do predict alot of doubt." he spoke in thought. Coming up to the barracks entrance as he shunpo`d once more, appearing before the office of Captain Hisagi. Knocking, he decided to be curtious, and wait to be let in, before just up and entering.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm

The young captain's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door, he stopped his pacing and adapted a posture of authority."Come in." Shuuhei told his visitor, which he could tell from the reiatsu it was Kakashei. Wondering why the captain didn't simply just open the door and enter as he was being expected, but he didn't think too hard on it, in the end he just assumed the other man was being polite. He made a note to inform Kakashei that if it was a situation like this he was free to enter his office without being so formal.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Kakashei Haruko
Squad 5 Captan

Entering the office, his gaze trailed forward as he look to Shuuhei. "Good day, Captain Hisagi. Thank you for seeing me." he states as he came to stop before the captains desk. Giving a nod as his eyes trailed to the two wounds he substained during the short bout with Izumo. "May I?" he asked as he motioned to the seat behind him. Kakashei was the curtious type, he did not want to seem disrespectful. Which is why he knock on the door earlier, and asked if he could take his seat. He knew he had alot of explaining to do, which is why he wanted to at least be comfortable, eventhough he was fine with standing as well. He knew that his story will be hard to explained or believe, but he knew that its for the better.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm

As soon as the other captain had entered the room Shuuhei noticed the multiple wounds on him, that at least confirmed there had been a fight, and a massive one at that."Please do.." He answered him, while he understood the man was being polite he couldn't help but feel annoyed at the courteousness given the subject that was to be discussed; only because this was a serious situation and he didn't want to wait around for the details."So...What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Kakashei Haruko
Squad 5 Captan

Taking his seat, he look the other captain in his eyes and did not waste anymore time. "A few hours earlier, I was taking a break from filling out papers, as i usually do. I went onto the roof of my barracks, and decided to breath in the air, and relax. As I did this, my eyes trail towards the streets north-east of my barracks. Only to see Izumo heading out of his barracks and out of seiretei. I lfound this to be odd, here is a captain that never leaves the confines of his barracks, walking out of Seiretei at suck a late time. So, I followed him, which lead me to the outskirts. Where i saw Izumo playing with his shikai, which gives him some type of control over his own blood, while hollow roam about. So, I entered the outskirts north of his location. Taking out the hollows that attack me, but not him. Coming up to the captain, I introduce myself and point out how odd it was to see him in such a place. He replied back by saying that he was simply taking a breather, and that he already guess someone was following him. We proceed to have a conversation, which was mainly simple questions. I then asked him about the previous Captain of Squad 4, whom I had little knowledge of. Before I know it, the captain attacks, by sending senbons shaped from his blood. Which, as you can tell, connected, and punctured two areas ofmy body. Going to the defensive, I questioned why he attacked me. His reply was because i asked him the question of his past captain. I then questioned why such a question would make him attack me. And he replied by revealing that his past captain was his wife, whom died while pregnant, and then he began to continue by revealing his hatred towards the Captain Commander, for sending his wife onto the battlefield where her life was ended, and how he wanted to end Captain Yamato`s life for doing so. As much as I tried to console the captain, It was to know avail. I even expressed my codolences and apologize for asking him a question about his decease wife. But because he revealed that he wanted to end the life of out Captain Commander, he decides that I must be killed as well, and once again attacks. Dodging his second attack, I was force to release my shikai, while he decided to use his bankai. Which was rther odd, his bankai seem to manifest his zanpakuto spirit, whom is connected with Izumo. The spirit also tried to kill me, by using a technique that created a mist of blood, which i breath in and began to cough, endlessly. Gaining some distance, I followed up with a byakurai to the center of the zanpakuto spirits chest, which had wounded Izumo, and not her. She than followed by turning the mist i breath in, back to its blood form, and tried to force me to swallow the blood that she contolled. Fighting the urge to swallow, I quickly acted by shunpo`ing behind the manifested zanpakuto, and i striked her shoulder with my zanpakuto. Which also wounded Izumo, and not herself. After that attack, she conjoined back with Izumo, which healed some of his wounds. After, i spitted out the blood in my throat, as he taunted me by asking me to strike him down. Instead, I shunpo`d behind him, using kido to blind the other captain by creating a red smoke. To which i used to send out the Hell Butterfly, as well as use another kido spell, to bind the captain. But sadly, he was able to counter the spell, and then proceeded to pour a large amount of blood into the ground, s that it could keep me at bay, while he escape by creating a senkaimon. I did pursued, but the blood within the ground manage to block my path, and he was able to escape." he explained as he inahaled and exhaled. "I am sure you sent your dispatch squad to search the outskirts, but i urge you to notify them of the blood within the ground. It may still be a large amount within the ground, and may also still be able to attack those that move about the grounds of the outskirts." he states as a short sigh followed. The events that occured was rather troubling for the captain, seeing how he witness the betrayal of one of his fellow captain.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 am

Shuuhei sat on his chair and listened to everything this man was telling him, he actually had not sent anyone out to the scene just yet because he wanted to hear first hand what had happened; though after hearing the information he decided that this was indeed more than worth investigating."Actually I hadn't yet because I wanted the facts first." He explained, just then he had summoned a Hell Butterfly and sent a message out to his officers to form a group and head to the Outskirts. Once that was finished he sat in silence for a moment as he thought, given the situation they needed to find Izumo fast so he decided he would need to send a small group out to the Human World to investigate and hunt him down, although why he would flee to the World of the Living was beyond him, it was the only place he could go; which would explain his reasons for heading there.

Rather than send another Hell Butterfly, Shuuhei picked up his cobalt blue cell phone from his desk."Excuse me." He said politely, then dialed a number; his lieutenant's number. After a brief conversation with Kizomaru and a quick exchange of 'I love yous', he had closed his cell phone and turned back to Kakashei."I just asked my Lieutenant to lead a small group to the World of the Living in search for Izumo, I can't risk time waiting for the group in the Outskirts to come back." He informed, he knew that this needed to be looked into as quickly as possible and the more he replayed the facts the other captain had given him in his head, the more he was accepting this as truth.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 am

Kakashei Haruko
Squad 5 Captan

Kakashei simply watch as the captain sent out the hell butterfly, and talk to his leutinent. His thoughts were mainly focused on Izumo, it wasn`t every day that someone enrage the young captain. Simply because he was mostly the calm and quiet type. He honestly did not like spilling the blood of another, especially someone so hurt. Kakashei fully understanded that the traitorous captain, was a demented indivisiual, but he also knew that he was a hurt indivisual. But his actions were to severe to easily forgive and put a side. What ever he is planning could end up hurting everyone in the Soul Society, and Kakashei would not accept that.

"Make sure to inform your leutinent and squad to not engage in battle with the captain. He is mentally unstable, the lost of his wife and un-born child has harmed him mentally. And in the state he is right now, I have little doubt that he will kill anyone that gets in his way." he alarms the captain as he continues to replay the events that happened earlier. "Though if she and her small dispatch squad were to run into the captain, they may be able to sub-due him. He does have injuries that i doubt have healed, Also, let them know that his zanpakuto controls all blood, except for whats in their body, if they were to spill his blood, or have his spilled, he can use it as a weapon as well. And his bankai is probaly the most dangerous. The zanpakuto spirit is rather careless, she doesn`t care about what harm Izumo is dealt, only cares about having fun and causing harm to others. I know i am speaking alot, but i do not want anyone else getting hurt by this man. Who, now that i think about it, most likely will have some type of plans in his office, so you should probaly check there." he states with a sigh following. He knew that there was probaly some schematics that detailed his plans against Captain Commander Yamaji. And will most likely be able to help them defend themselves against whatever it is that may end up being a problem for them all.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 am

Reporting a traitor(Closed) 13554211
ADV-2 hankou: 10 reiryoku: 12 hakudo: 10 seijuu: 13 bukijuu: 13 hoho: 12
Shuuhei had nodded and noted all the information in yet another Hell Butterfly and sent it out to his group in the Outskirts, he then tried to dial Kizomaru's number but it came back saying her phone was off; it gave him a bad feeling but he assumed he was being paranoid and safely guessed that perhaps it had died, things had been a little hectic at home so it was highly possible she forgot to charge it. This is what logic told him, his gut however did not like that she was unreachable one bit, it frightened him a little bit but he reassured himself of her strength and forced himself to be calm, after all he had many reasons why he could not let his anxiety leak.

"They have been informed, however my lieutenant's phone seems to be down for the moment, but I'm confident she will handle things well." When he spoke it sounded more like he was assuring himself and not speaking to the man before him, he could not get over the troubling feeling he had in the pit of his stomach. Now, he had been about to say more, but before he could utter another word the soft sound of crying could be heard; the sound of a child, and to Shuuhei's relief it was just one.

"One moment." He politely spoke, then he slowly and carefully spun his chair around to one of the small bassinets he had by his desk and reached in to pick up a little baby girl, it seems they might have been a little too loud in their conversation and woken the small girl from her nap; Shuuhei cradled her gently in his arms and rocked her a little bit, the little girl, Kazue, did this often and he knew this would ease her back to rest, this and quietly humming a tune.

Within five minutes the little girl was sleeping once more, but he knew she would wake again and with more of a vengeance as when she woke next it would be feeding time. Carefully he turned back to the bassinets and laid her inside, covering her with the pink blanket and making sure she was indeed asleep before he next spoke.

"Sorry about that." Shuuhei chuckled softly, any unease he had been feeling melted when he held the child, almost instinctively burying it so that it did not disturb her."You will have to go inform the Head Captain in person, right now I cannot get away to do so myself." He told Kakashei, his tone was firm but for the sake of his sleeping children it was quiet as well, yet still held a sense of authority in it's tone. He kept shifting his gaze from the captain to his children, then to his phone, lost in thought and a deep feeling that he couldn't shake, one that told him something was seriously wrong.
template made by mugetsu!
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Kakashei Haruko
Squad 5 Captan

Kakashei stayed quiet for the most part, sitting back and watching the other captain go about his buisness. He was mainly in thought, replaying the current events that just occured, in his mind. He could of never expected to witness a captain turn on his allies. Nor did he expected to come across a indivisual such as Izumo. He should of expected the male to be trouble. By the way he never left his barracks, the way he look, and his pecuilar shikai. Everything about the captain screamed trouble, and usually Kakashei would be able to pick up on such signs. Seeing how there were so many. Sighing, his hand raised to his right neck, soon hearing the words of Hisagi as he look up to view the male.

Nodding, he soon heard the abrupt shrieking of a young infant child, watching the captain lean down behind his hesk. His eyes slightly widen as a child was in his arms. This was a suprise to him, simply because he had no knowledge of the captain having kids. It was rather odd, but it was nice to see a happy family at such a time. Those are hard to come by, in soul society. He could not imagine having a child of his own, not now at least. But he wouldn`t mind having a little one, or two. His legacy had to be pass on some way, though that was for the future. With the child once again resting, he look back to Hisagi, who apologized for the interruption. [colorn=lightblue]"It`s fine, you have a lovely family, Captain Hisagi."[/color] he compliments with a light smile. Though it soon faded as he moved his arm a bit, feeling a sharp pain strike through his arm. His wound was still sore, which is not a surprised, seeing how it was a deep wound. Hearing about him having to be the one to report the incident to Captain Yammato, he nodded and stood from his seat. "Thank you for your time, Captain Hisagi. I know this is not something you would want to deal with, at such late hours. Have a good night." he states as he nods once more, and then took his leave. Exiting both the barracks, quarters, and gate.

Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Reporting a traitor(Closed) 13554211
ADV-2 hankou: 10 reiryoku: 12 hakudo: 10 seijuu: 13 bukijuu: 13 hoho: 12
He watched the captain leave and hoped silently that he would go get himself repaired before running off to speak to the Head Captain, sure currently no one was in charge of Squad Four but there were still competent healers there that would have no trouble taking care of him; but rather than focus all of his attention on that he decided to pick his cellphone back up. Staring at it for a brief moment before he flipped it open and dialed Kizo's number one last time.

Ring...Ring......Ring.....Ring...Ring.....Ring......

Six rings, he let it hang for six times before he finally snapped his phone closed and sighed, he couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong, that she was in some kind of trouble, but he had no way to confirm it right now; he even tried reassuring himself that since no one from her group had come back to report anything, it was a good sign, but then he had the thought that perhaps they had all been slaughtered and it set him right back into that concerned state of mind.

He hadn't time to worry too much though, since right before he could dwell on the matter any longer a Hell Butterfly came fluttering through the window, holding out his hand for the creature to land on, he listened to the message it had to relay with a sinking feeling in his stomach. Much to his slight relief it was a message from the Head Captain telling him to come to the Meeting Room, while this certainly did not bode well it was not the news his heart feared to receive; now his only question was what should he do with his children? During such a time he did not feel comfortable leaving them with just anyone, but then again he knew he could not exactly bring them with him too the meeting, yet what choice did he have? He did not wish to risk his children's safety, so he tucked them into the stroller he had used to bring them with him to work, covered them, and made his way to the meeting.

[EXIT]
template made by mugetsu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a traitor(Closed)   Reporting a traitor(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1