Amongst the demons (Closed)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4831
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Amongst the demons (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 pm

For anyone that knew of the creatures commonly called 'hollows,' it was a fact that nobody 'normal' would be expected to spend much time around them. After all, the creatures were often seen as mindless predators, out only for the next meal and giving as little thought to it as they needed. Certainly given this, nobody would want to stick around them for any period of time, much less be able to.

So perhaps this woman was simply a walking contradiction.

She was definitely human, there were no doubts there; living flesh, lack of a hollow, and a spiritual energy signature easily associated with fullbringers were proof. How was it, then, that she seemed perfectly comfortable in idly stroking a hand along the head of the creature that sat next to her, fairly canine in appearance but furless and of a pure white coloration, and with an odd mask taking up most of its head. What was more, it appeared to have not the slightest intention of assailing her; it seemed rather content there, in fact. Only under the cover of night could she allow herself these little excursions outside her manor home, and many of them involved another mysterious death occurring. Precisely that had happened, in fact, as evidenced by the fallen figure of a man on the ground a little ways away. She would yet again have to change location for the next excursion, certainly, but for now, Natalie was content to savor the chirping of the birds and the, to her, comfortable presence nearby that was not amongst those annoying creatures she belonged to known as 'human.'

"How much longer for all this, I wonder..." the woman muttered to herself, letting out a light sigh in turn. "Ah well... you're still hungry since you seem a little fidgety, I presume?" she inquired of her current companion, who gave a quick nod. "Alright... one more if we can find someone, then no more for tonight. Agreed?" Another quick nod followed; for how complacent it seemed, the hollow might as well have been her pet. Perhaps it was, for all anyone would ever know. "Go on then, follow the nearest presence you find, as long as they're alone," she spoke, allowing the creature to happily run off.

Last edited by Lance on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5020
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

"Let me out Jack!!" Adrian screamed, pounding against Jacky's skull. Jacky was sitting down, holding his head, almost in tears.

"Stopitstopitstopitstopit STOP IT!" Jacky repeated and screamed as he resisted the urge to bang his head against the ground. "Please Adrian stop it.." He begged.

"Then let me come out before I make you!" Adrian claimed from inside before Jacky closed his eyes.

"Just be gentle.." Jacky whispered tightening his fist.

As gently as he could Adrian pushed forth and took control of the body they both used. Slowly he stood and stretched back, wiping the tears from his watering eyes. He reached up and lifted his arms above his head before he turned, "I don't know why you make that so difficult Jacky. You could just let me through, why do you make me break you?" Adrian reached into his jacket and pulled out his glasses, putting them on to stop the fuzziness of his vision. Not to long after that he could feel spiritual pressure increase. His hands shook a little and he looked up into the air. "Must be a stray hollow." He said simply. His hand reached inside his jacket once more and he straightened the red tie that he wore to school. Slowly he sat down and waited for it to come. It wouldn't be long, he could feel the pressure radiating from it. It was getting closer, and closer.

Then he could see it. He stared right at it, though he new that it wouldn't think he could see it. He kept most of his reitsu in check. The white beast jumped from tree to tree, getting closer and closer. It jumped down on the ground and slowly stalked, low to the ground and get ready to pounce. At the last second, as it pushed off it's haunches to jump in for the kill, Adrian's left hand produced a pistol out of seemingly nothing, though in reality it was the wristband on his wrist that formed it. It was just a few feet away, though the pistol was pointed right at his head, point blank.

There was a devastating blast, that blew completely through the hollows mask and head. He also pulled against the hollow's dissolving form and forced it to land beside him, and not crash against him before it was gone.

Adrian then turned and smiled. "Let's see if there's more that I can hunt." He said as he jumped high into the air, pushing off of the soul of the ground to propel himself into the air in the direction the hollow came from. He gently landed into a tree and got ready to move again.

OOC:
Character: Adrian
Action:Broke Jacky's Will, Came through, Formed Pistol, Killed Hollow
Fatigue Level: 1%
Injuries: --
Wordcount: 445

Last edited by Light on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm

"Hm..." the woman simply muttered, the moment she felt the hollow's presence disappear not long after another presence nearby had flared up. So there was another human power user here, from the feel of things... that made things a little inconvenient, but no matter, 'twas nothing she couldn't deal with. If nothing else, the hollow's end made for one less mouth to feed, out of however many periodically came to her for offered sacrifices. Such was just how it went in a world of survival of the fittest, within which she felt she stood higher up than most silly humans.

Ah well, time to greet the newcomer, she supposed. And meanwhile not let it be revealed that she herself was a power user... yet, at least.

Thus, with a light sigh she pushed herself lightly up off the tree she'd been leaning against, beginning a cautious walk in the direction she'd barely heard a 'bang' from in the way of someone who didn't know what was going on and was going to take a look anyway. Each step upon the forest floor was sufficiently light, and she stuck mostly nearby the trees in that cautious manner that really didn't suit her, but... well, appearances had to be kept. Only so long as she could remove the likely annoyance, that was to say.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

Well, it wasn't more than a few moments that he was in the trees that he was on the ground. "Stupid me." Adrian said. Anyone could be in the forest. He quickly put his reitsu under check and let his pistol fade back into the bracelet on his wrist. He moved slowly through the forest, leaves cracking beneath his feet. His eyes flicked left and right and occasionally he looked back before he whispered. "Hey Jacky, how you doing in there big guy?"

"Leave me alone.." The response was defeated and empty

"Just making sure you're still in there. It's eerily quiet." Adrian said, though he got no response from the body's other resident. He shrugged it off and pressed onward. He began to slow down as he spotted a woman moving slowly near the trees. "Well, here goes nothing." He whispered as quietly as possible.

"Hey!!" He called out, raising his right hand and waving. "Are you alright? I heard a really loud noise, but I'm not sure where it came from. Is everything ok?" He called out, his left hand raising to fix his glasses while his right lowered to his side as he scanned her over. He didn't really feel anything from her. She seemed to be just a normal person. Well, that was good he wasn't bouncing from tree to tree, but she might be in danger. "It's really late, and there's really strange noises about, maybe you should leave the forest, I could even come with you to see you out safely."

OOC:
Action: Moving through the forest, Talked to Jacky, Talking to some lady
Wordcount: 257
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 pm

'You heard a really loud noise? Certainly that's likely, considering...'

Swiftly abandoning her inner mutterings, the woman gave a small nod. "Yes... I'm fine, thank you. It sounded like the noise had come from the opposite direction..." Natalie spoke, affording herself a cautious gaze around that had its own meaning. She couldn't risk letting her energy spike even slightly to try and scan around the area, so she only had her eyes to determine whether any of them were still around. Surely a noise like earlier would have attracted at least one, but it was difficult to tell... well, there was nothing yet, but perhaps she'd get lucky. For now, it was time to deal with tiresome acting and human interaction.

"Still... a little company at the moment would be appreciated, I'm sure," she affirmed, letting out a relieved sigh when her scan turned out for naught, while inwardly it was simple exasperation. Where were they? "My home is this way, if you wouldn't mind... and my name is Natalie Roma. Who might you be?" she inquired, beginning a careful trek in the direction she'd nodded.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

Adrian listened to her and nodded. "Of course not." He said as he began to walk in the direction she pointed out. "My name is a-" He paused and thought about it. "Well, I suppose it's Jacky." He told her. Adrian's left hand began tapping against his pocket, which was hitting his phone making a soft tapping sound. It was something to calm him, and nothing more than that. His eyes looked up and he slowly began to raise his hands to the bottom of his jacket. He quickly locked the two halves of his zipper together and then yanked up, connecting his jacket together.

"It's a little cold out don't you think?" He asked before chuckling. "I'm sorry, I know I'm not very good at making small talk. Well, since I'm almost certain we will not meet each other again in our lives, so why don't you tell me about yourself, miss Roma? I'll be sure to do the same if you'd like."

OOC:
Action: Talking to some Natalie, walking
Wordcount: 164
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

'Suppose?' Ah, never mind... it wasn't as though it were any of her concern. Or the boy would likely last long enough for her to ever care if things went her way. Who knew, though; maybe she'd not run into any more hollows tonight and a sacrifice wouldn't be needed. If he was lucky.

"Hm? No, it's quite alright... I've dealt with enough parties and the like to not mind much," she assured with a slight shrug, tugging her own coat a bit further about herself. 'Twas only theatrics, in truth, but she was acting normal, weak like any ordinary human right now, so it was called for. And an actress she could very well be after a life lived in 'luxury.' Now... about herself, was it? Well, she certainly couldn't tell all of it, but she could say more than enough to keep anyone satisfied.

"Well... what shall I say, then? The expected parties, the expected manor and occasional servants..." she began, definitely refraining to mention that most of those 'servants' were far from human. "Of course, here I am, a ways from where any would expect me to be, but even I have to get away from all that from time to time, at least. After all, not every day I get to see anything outside that little social circle," she spoke, quite honestly in fact, with her hands clasped lightly behind her waist. Truth, even if it was tinged with missing bits of info; such was just how she operated, how she had to operate.

"So how about you, then? Come to rescue young ladies from the threatening forest?" she teased. Just more of the act, annoy her though it tended to... she'd live.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

Her last words made Adrian chuckle ever so slightly before he turned his head up into the sky for a second. "Well now. Someone has to slay the demons coming for the young ladies right?" He said jokingly, though his chuckles were more for the irony of it. "No, I'm afraid my story isn't to special. No real parties, no anything. Just a rough day of school. Just needed to come out into the forest, and enjoy the cool air. Take some time and think, breathe." He said to her.

"I'm afraid that I have a lot of personal demons that I'm dealing with. I'm fighting an inner battle with myself constantly. I don't have any friends. The thing that makes it worse is, I don't know if I should. I don't really think I want any friends." Adrian paused and bit his lip for a second as he looked down to his hand. "I don't have much more than a broken life, and I don't think I want to drag anyone down with me. Not like anyone really cares, or tries to. Dad went crazy, mom died at birth, and I live with some old man who's bedridden most of the day now." Adrian let his hand fall back to his side and he closed his eyes. Though he may not have been specific about some pieces, he was completely honest.

'Adrian' Jacky called from within to Adrian. Adrian's eyes flicked left to right as he began the internal dialogue with Jacky.
'What do you want Jacky?'
'We need to get home. I think I can feel something'
Adrian's eyes looked around and he gently bit down on his tongue now. "So, Natalie?" His questioning voice rang as he took a few quick steps in front of her , turning and taking a few swift steps backwards. "Do you know how to dance?" he asked as he looked down at her legs. "I hope I don't sound rude, but you appear very nimble?" He said. "Perhaps you'd like to dance with me on the way out of the forest?"

OOC:
Wordcount: 350
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm

"Hm... well, everyone needs some place for themselves, whether it's alone or with others," Natalie commented somewhat thoughtfully in regards to the boy saying he wasn't apparently after any friends. Interesting, and perhaps it made things that much easier... after all, if there were no attachments, nobody to miss him, then he was that much simpler of a target. Now if only something would come along and make this simpler...

Inwardly giving a little sigh while showing nothing of the sort on the outside, a faint red tint soon appeared on her face as the boy glanced down to her legs. More acting, in truth, and was she certainly good at it after spending so long learning and putting it into practice. "Ah... I'm not unfamiliar with dancing, certainly... dancing our way out of the forest, though? Don't you think that might be inviting odd glances and maybe even a little trouble from anyone who might still be around?" she suggested, giggling lightly. More acting, acting frustratingly lady-like... but to her ends, she'd put up with it. "It is always an honor being asked, though. Perhaps I'll have to take you up on it at a later date, in a place more fitting?" she offered, giving a light curtsy in turn.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

Adrian heard her and nodded, though on the inside he was screaming obscenities while Jacky tried to quell his anger so that he stayed calm. Slowly Adrian's eyes lifted and he looked past Natalie's ear, and his eyes pierced right through the empty circle of a hollow's chest. "Well of course, I suppose a forest isn't to fitting a place for dancing." Adrian held onto a sigh and he looked up with a bright smile. "Well then Miss Roma, perhaps you could do me another favor?" He asked as he looked at her, his eyes gently drifting to the side to watch the hollow's advancing movements. "Could you possibly close your eyes for me?" He asked gently tilting his head slightly.

If she did or didn't in five seconds his left hand moved forward, and his forearm touched her shoulder. His hand produced the pistol and he fired off a shot, a bang audible only to those perceptible to the spiritual powers. Unfortunately for Adrian, Natalie was, and so not only would she see the pistol if she turned her head, but she would hear the loud bang. Luckily it wasn't as loud as a real pistol, and so Natalie's hearing would be fine and undamaged.

The spiritual bullet that he fired flew straight and hit his target, piercing through it's leg, right above the knee cap, wounding it and causing it to collapse. It lifted his head and began to scream out in pain. Adrian just pulled his arm back, keeping the pistol in hand before he turned his head and grabbed her hand, "Hey, we should start moving again, the cold is beginning to get to me." He told her, playing coy, acting as though he had not just shot a hollow, hoping she was normal and could not sense what he had just done.
'You know...' Jacky said quietly from inside. 'You shouldn't have done that.'
'Fuck off Jacky!! It'll be fine. She won't notice. The hollow is wounded. We'll be fine.'
'What if she's like us.'
'Well, we're about to find out.

OOC:
Wordcount: 350
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm

With a little nod, she indeed calmly closed her eyes, giving an ever so slight twitch as the boy's hand came to rest on her shoulder. If he dared... but no, it seemed it was something different that he was after. Fortunately for him... or perhaps unfortunately, depending how one looked at it.

Thus was her thought finally, absolutely confirmed as she heard what sounded clearly like a gunshot, followed by a cry of pain. Pitiful creature... now she wasn't even certain whether to help the injured hollow or just leave things as they were. Get a new 'pet,' or let things simply take their course without her intervention... hm.

No, forget it; if it was going to go down that easily, she most certainly didn't need it. She still had more lingering about her manor, after all, and ones that were already quite faithful.

"Yes, I suppose you're right. Awfully... bold, though, suddenly asking a girl you just met to close her eyes then taking her hand like this, is it not?" she teased, glancing back for but a moment to the hollow in the way of someone looking for something another didn't want them to see. Acting as though she could see nothing, she simply gave a slight shrug and resumed walking. "Though if the cold bothers you so, I wonder if you'd like to spend a little time at my manor? It's plenty warm, and there's plenty of amenities to enjoy there, and it's not very much further away," she offered, casually as anything.

Come unto my web, said the spider to the fly...
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

"I don't mean to be bold." He said. "This is actually the weaker of what I wanted to do, but.." He paused, and began to blush slightly, "So maybe I thought about kissing you and I sort of chickened out." He said as he turned his head to the side, and inside he sighed.
'Cute'
'Jacky I will slit your throat.'
'Home..Please Addy.'
'Later okay'
Adrian looked up as he walked, then turned his head to look at the lady. "Well, I don't know.." He said sort of pausing. "I mean, I should get home, and help the old man, and I don't want to be a bother." He told her. Inside he heard Jacky protesting to him going, trying to order him not to. Adrian didn't want to as it was, so it isn't as though he were being persuaded. If anything, Jacky was being mildly annoying, which pushed Adrian more towards going. "I'll see how things are going, I'll see how I feel when I get to your place." He told her.

OOC:
Action: Talking to Natalie, walking
Wordcount: 177
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hm... I suppose that's fine, then," she spoke after he responded to her offer, seeming to pay little mind to his answer to her question. Of course he'd like to answer in some such way; it was of no concern to her, ultimately. The only issue at this point was finally being done with all this, which would be solved soon enough.

"Nonetheless, here we are, home sweet home, as they say," she spoke again not very much longer after, once they'd reached a road and, right at the other side, a gate that anyone would expect to be guarding the drive to the manor beyond. Not far indeed, thus what made her little... excursions so easy; she'd never far to go, and it was out of the way such that she'd never be suspected anyway. Such was precisely how she'd set things up from the start.

"So, what would be the... verdict, then?" she inquired, the gate opening for her without incident as she walked up to it. Better yet, she'd taken... precautions to mask any spiritual presences inside her home, lest anyone come snooping around uninvited and draw some sort of suspicion to her or her home. That was the last thing she needed to put up with.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

The way that Natalie brushed Adrian off almost bothered him. But he ignored it and kept walking. As he walked he began to let out a little bit a energy, searching for others, for hollows that were stalking. He could still feel the wounded one. It hadn't evacuated to safety yet. That was a little odd. When she said she was home he slowed and looked up, taking in the image. "Quite a house." He said.
It was an understatement to him. He stared a little longer than he wanted to, and he worried he was showing far to much interest. Adrian just looked. He had a weird feeling in the pit of his gut. It felt normal beyond the gates. It didn't feel.. completely normal though. It was an odd feeling.
'Adrian!' Jacky yelled inside, 'Home, please!'
"Well, the verdict is that I should call it a night. Perhaps we should just meet once more some time, possibly inside the forest once more." Adrian said as he turned and looked to her. "There's just to much for me to do tonight, I'm afraid. And I would love to spend some time with you inside, but I have a little voice inside telling me he wants to go home and get some rest. I'm glad you made it home safely, and I hope it isn't rude to decline, but I should get going." Adrian said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

OOC:
Action: Talking to Natalie
Wordcount: 244
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

She giggled lightly at the comment and gave a little nod, glancing over to the manor herself for a moment before returning her gaze to the boy nearby, her hands clasped lightly behind her waist as she awaited the answer to her little offer. Apparently, it was to be declined... now then, whether she wanted to let him simply get away with that or not was the question...

"'Little voice'... that inner battle you'd mentioned, I suppose?" she inquired, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side in a minor gesture of curiosity. She wasn't, as had she not been feeling most of what she'd shown during this little time, but she was still a fine actress. For the rich, after all, 'twas practically a required skill. "You could at least come in briefly for a bit of food or drink to take home with you, if you'd like? It wouldn't take long at all and you can be right on your way," she offered, inwardly cursing as she felt one of her 'pets' creep along just inside the wall surrounding the expansive yard... outside where her barrier covered. Accursed thing, it had probably sensed she brought someone along with spiritual power and become a little overenthusiastic... no matter, too late now.

So, with what seemed to be a little hum from the woman, the creature caught the well since established signal and pounced quickly over the wall, going straight for the boy as its target. Relatively canine and somewhat large in form, it was clearly enough stronger than the random, stray hollows often to be found. After all, she who believed in survival of the fittest couldn't very well let weaklings reside within her home, could she?
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

He heard her ask about that little voice and he nodded. "I'm afraid it's a little more literal. I'm in control, Jacky is inside." He told her quietly. "But he wants to get home." His words were honest and he half nodded after them. When she told him he could at least come inside he waved his hand and shook his head. "I'm sorry. But I just could not intrude. That would be wrong."

Adrian's eyes flicked opened and he turned his head. "What is that..?" He asked quietly, not knowing if she heard him or not. The reaitsu he was feeling was much heavier than the two hollows he had fired upon earlier. He would go as far to say it was as much as those two combined. He let his reishi free to feel out. He could feel it moving. It was stalking. Creeping. When Adrian heard her hum he looked up, seeing it pounce above the wall. His eyes widened and inside he heard Jacky command him to move. Adrian's right bracelet shattered for a second, while at the same time his feet gained a green circle which grew larger before he vanished, just as the hollow landed. Adrian reappeared twenty meters back, sliding to a stop. In his right hand he was holding a whip made out of reishi, while his left hand lifted up and pointed at the hollow. He stared and then his left bracelet shattered, and reconstituted forming a gun which sat perfect in his hand.

"You called him.." Adrian said. "What are you?" He asked as he began to change the pointing of the gun, aiming at both Natalie and the hollow. He didn't know what he should do. Kill the hollow, or fire upon the girl, or run. Running seemed good

OOC:
Action: Talking to Natalie, Sensing hollow, avoiding attack, aiming gun
Fatigue Level: 2%
Wordcount: 300
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 pm

"Called? Did I~?" Natalie spoke, even giggling slightly. Always the same general reaction if they had enough ability to at least survive the initial assault, though sometimes with more panic thrown in. She hadn't expected it to be in this case, and it seemed she was correct in that little assumption. Humans were just so easy...

"As for me... I'm just some girl that happens to believe in survival of the fittest. These things may not be the... brightest around, but they're certainly more powerful, and much more useful to have around than a bunch of annoying humans who so often hide their intentions," she explained, casually as could be, even as the hollow scoffed slightly before moving over to the woman's side. Her hand even came up to stroke a little behind the creature's head, as if it were just some pet... which, in fact, it would appear likely that it was. "Of course, I have to at least be stronger than them for that to work, even if I do occasionally feed them," she added, not mentioning what said 'food' was; she figured it would be obvious anyway.

With that, she reached her free hand up to touch a spot on her right arm, where under her coat lay her bracelet. Undeterred by the coat itself, her spiritual power flowed out into the shape of a white, flowing robe overlapping anything else she was wearing. "So... what will you do about this, then?" she curiously asked, for now seeming to hold the hollow at her side back. For now.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

She was slightly playing coy before she giggled. When she spoke saying she what she believed Adrian pulled his gun back, and let it disperse and return to his wrist. Then she spoke again, asking what he planned to do. His left hand came over and touched his right hand and slowly began to pull away, a claw made out of spiritual energy taking form, while his right hand kept a hold of the reishi whip. "What do I plan to do?" Adrian questioned as the whip began to lift off the ground and levitate slightly, at the ready under his control.
He slowly pulled his right foot back, into a defensive stance, while his left hand lifted, claws at the ready.
"All I know, is I'm about to rip something to pieces." He told her with a cold stare.
'Adrian.' Jacky called, before Adrian felt pressure against his forehead. 'Let me!' He demanded.
Adrian's eyes closed for a second and he spoke out, audibly. "Ahh.. Fuck off Jacky, not until I kill something."
'Adrian!' Jacky yelled before Adrian's reiatsu spiked slightly, creating a quick pulse of pressure as Adrian momentarily silenced his inside. "I can't be bothered with you being a distraction." He said. "So now," Focusing his attention back on Natalie "Why don't you let him go, so I can carve him up? I'll show you just who deserves to survive between anything you bring out"

OOC:
Action: Talking to Natalie, Repressing Jacky, Created Claw, waiting for action
Wordcount: 241

Last edited by Light on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 am

Upon the boy's response, the woman sighed lightly. Another of those 'let me prove myself' people, was it? She couldn't really say she hadn't expected it, though she was hoping for something... a little more entertaining. Ah well, it wasn't as though this was the first time her little hopes had fallen short, by any means.

"I fairly doubt that, but... well, I'm getting bored anyway; acting really isn't any fun," the woman idly shrugged, before holding out the hand that wasn't still stroking at the neck of the hollow beside her. If the fact that it hadn't so much as flinched even as the boy brought out a different set of weapons was any indication, it was absolutely loyal; 'twould not go anywhere besides at her behest.

As for the hand being held out, it somewhat quickly and forcibly gathered together surrounding reishi in her palm, before it fired off in a blast much akin to a hollow's own cero, straight for the boy himself. The hollow, too, contributed with a somewhat smaller, though truer, cero shortly after Natalie's own had passed. Ultimately, 'twas only a warning: leave while you can, or you'll be facing much worse sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18

Adrian stared as she lifted her hand. The second the beam was fired he was up in the air, floating inches above the negative energy. After it had all dispersed Adrian smirked. "So that's-" He paused and dropped to the ground, landing roughly on his feet and reaching up. His weapons vanished as he grabbed his head. "Jacky..." He said as he closed his eyes. "Sto-stop it Jacky I'm not done.." He said before his eyes shut tightly.

After a second his hands dropped and touched the ground. The body slowly pushed its way to its feet and looked at the woman. "I'm sorry." Said a voice much less deep than the one that was speaking before. "You play too rough, much too rough.. You get mean.. Mean, too mean." He said, repeating words as he looked at her, his left hand reaching up and touching his cheek and chin. "We can't play anymore though. We have to go home. Yes, go home. Away from here. We don't really belong here. Going home now. Away from you mean lady. Time for us to go home." Jacky said as the green circle pulsed out from his feet. "Au re-voir." He said, separating the word as he vanished from view, heading away from them using his high speed travel.

OOC:
Character: Jacky
Action: Dodge, Personality swap, Talking, Running
Wordcount: 216

Last edited by Light on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"Hmph... weak indeed," the woman muttered, letting out a small sigh. Always the same general, predictable things... and no way would that boy last very long, in her opinion at least. "Well, come on, then; I'll find you a meal soon, I promise. I'll even let you out sometime to make this up to you," she promised the hollow next to her, before allowing herself a small stretch as the white garb that had appeared retreated into her otherwise hidden bracelet, leaving just her regular clothes upon her form.

Ah well... there was always tomorrow for some actual entertainment, after dealing with the other, annoying rich folk...

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the demons (Closed)   Amongst the demons (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1