Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6466
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Izumo hummed softly as he walked. The plan was finally in motion. Twenty years, and the perfect specimen had revealed itself finally. Now that Izumo could track the being, it was only a matter of time. Noticing a Hollow in front of him, he nonchalantly flicks his wrist, sending a small shower of blood needles spearing through it's mask with little effort.

He sighs and looks to the ground, silently cursing himself, and the amount of self-loathing he felt. It wasn't his fault he arrived so late. He sat against the wall, sighing softly as his Shikai was activated, causing there to be a gentle flow of blood from his arm and onto the ground. There were still several Hollow about, but none that would foolishly attack him with his reiatsu the way it was. Chishioyaiba gave his reiatsu a really sinister feel, but he really couldn't control her. Not with how much he was down on himself for the past twenty years. Chishioyaiba had a pretty solid grip on his reiatsu ever since the death of his fiancee, and he hadn't been able to shake it. Most thought ill of him, since he was nearly constantly locked in his office. This would be the first time he would be seen outside since the anniversary of Kaori's death nearly two weeks ago.

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6702
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am

Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] Nama10

At such a time like this, Kakashei would be just about finish filling out his paper work. But, having to put it off for the third day in a row, he decided it was best to take a break. So, he had sat upon the roof of his barracks, and took his time to think and relax. Which was something he most definently needed, filling out paper work was such a chore, and his hand always cramp up. So as he took his time to rest, his gaze caught on to the sight of another Captain, Izumo. It was quite odd to see Izumo walking about the seiretei, since he mainly stayed in his office. So when he did, Kakashei felt it to be quite odd, so, he kept his eyes on the male. For good measure, he also followed his spiritual pressure, finding out that Izumo left the seiretei. Feeling this to be odd, Kakashei followed.

He knew it was wrong of him to get involve into the other captain`s buisness, but he found it to be odd that he would leave the Seiretei at such a hour, when he mainly stayed coup up in his barracks. He was positive any other captain would so the same, but then again, Kakashei was always the one to follow his gut on a bad feeling. "He has lowered his spiritual pressure, what is he up too?" Kakashei questioned in thought as he kept his distance, making sure to not get close enough to the other captain. He also completely supress his spiritual pressure, heading on foot as it took him longer to make it to the other captains destination. If it were not for the release of the other captains shikai, he would of not been able to find the captain.

"Why would he be in the outskirts, surrounded by Hollows? And why aren`t the hollows attacking? Captain or not, the hollows would not care for who it was they were fighting, nor the persons power level. Unless, his power really is that terrifying. Nevertheless, i will have to see what he is up too. I just hope things don`t become physical, fighting another captain would surely make things hectic. I will have to make it seem as if i was not following him." he states as he scope the area he was in. Circling some as he enter the outskirts from a different area. As he did this, he knew the hollows would flock to attack him, since he supress his power, which is why he unsheathed his zanpakuto. Holding out towards the ground as he made way to the area where Izumo was stationed. As he did this, he engaged with multiple hollows. Using his zanpakuto, he took them out with a ease. One he slashed down upon the skull and its body, while others were simply strike down in a similar or alternate way. It did not take long before he appeared before Izumo, his zanpakuto out as he look with narrow eyes towards his fellow captain. "Captain, it`s odd to see you here. Its odd to see you anywhere, in all honesty. Is something wrong?" he questioned as he sheahed his zanpakuto. His haori flared slightly at his calves as his left hand ran through his silverish-white locks.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 am

Izumo perked an ear as Kakashei spoke to him, apparently not reacting at all to him killing the Hollow in the area. "Ah... I was wondering who was tailing me..." He grins eerily, as it seemed he'd been reading the reiatsu following him the entire time. "Don't worry. I get followed all the time. This is hardly new to me... If anything, I get something new to concentrate on..." The blood still ran from his arm onto the ground, signalling his Shikai being active. However, did Kakashei know of the Medical Captain's zanpakuto enough to know this?

"No, nothing is the matter... I decided to take a walk, is all..." He crossed his arms, not even caring for the dripping blood and looked to Kakashei gently. "Well... You must've followed me because you wanted something. Perhaps a meeting is in order? I don't even know you, and yet you know enough about me to follow my reiatsu..." He hummed and looked over the younger-looking male and nods. "So... Mind introducing yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

His eyes narrowed at the mentioning of Kakashei "Tailing" him. Running his hand through his hair as he pulled back the bangs from over his forhead. Breathing in as his eyes momentarily closed, opening once more. His gaze went to the blood that ran along the arm of the captain. "Controllable blood? Must be his zanpakuto ability, how..... Odd." he stated in thought as he look back to the captain. Giving a light sigh as he look off to the side. "You should read up more on your fellow captains, it really does wonders. As for me Tailing you, I do apologize, i did not want to come off in that way. It`s just odd to see you walking about. I actually wanted to get to know you more, but you were faster than me. I had lost you for a second, before a rise in your spiritual pressure spark, which now i am guessing, was your shikai?" he questioned as he raised his right brow.

His brow lowered seconds later as Kakashei questioned what it was that gave him a ominious feel from the Squad 4 Captain. He expected something much better, Squad 4 was the most purest of the Squads. They healed, so why does such a feeling come over him when he is around the captain? It was something Kakashei was surely going to find out about, by simple means. "I guess i can still introduce myself. Kakashei Haruko, captain of Squad 5. It is nice to finally meet you, Captain Izumo." he greets witha nod of his head following.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 am

Izumo purses his lips as he listened to Kakashei talk. After he was finished explaining himself, Izumo nods. "Reading up on fellow Captains is unneeded. As long as they do their jobs, then I'm fine, right? As for the spike, yes, that was my Shikai. I activated it to kill the Hollow around me. You seemed to have taken care of the rest... Nicely done." He listened to the introduction and nods again. "A pleasure, Kakashei."

Izumo looks around and hums to himself in thought, seeming to contemplate something. His reiatsu certain would seem overly dark to Kakashei, due to Chishioyaiba. In fact, everything about Izumo would send red flags up. Even the way he looked at things screamed that he had ulterior motives. However, maybe that was just from being locked away constantly. Maybe he really needed to get some sunlight. His blood red eyes held a lot of regret in them, visible to the younger Captain. Izumo slowly turns back to Kakashei and smiles softly. "So... Do you require me at all? You might as well say something before I head back to my office..."
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 am

There was something faulty in Izumo`s logic, at keast to Kakashei there was. He could not help the fact that there was something rather ominious about the captain. One would think that he would get over it, but it was something that he could just let go. The captain in question was not one he trusted, not much. He would of, if the captain did not stay within his barracks 24\7. He questioned why Head Commander Yammato would make someone with such a aura or feeling, captain. Or at least the captain of Squad 4. He did hear something about the former captain being a female that was killed in battle. And that Izumo was her former leutinent. Rumor has it, that after her death, Izumo cut himself off from speaking with others. It seems the two had a rather personal relationship, at least that is what Kakashei assumed.

"Yes, i wanted to ask you something. It`s about your Decease Former Captain. From what I read, you two were rather close, correct?" he questioned as he slightly narrowed expression. He was rather serious, as one would tell by looking at his face. His reason for asking was a way of getting to know the male more. Though he did not know how he was going to work this all into a question, he is simply going along with it as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 am

Izumo stiffened up when he heard the question asked him. His eyes widened and his mouth curled down in a terrifyingly dark expression that was just seconds away from lashing out. Which, in fact, is what had happened. His bloody arm swung out quickly, sending four thin blood senbon out from his arm, aimed at Kakashei's chest. The expression on Izumo's face was incredibly dark, and since the two were kinda close together, it would be unlikely that Kakashei would escape from the fast attack unscathed.

"How dare you..." His voice shook with his rage. "Of course we were close... We were to be married... She was carrying my child. Now think... Boy..." He practically spits out the last word, his dark expression riveted to Kakashei. "Did you really need to ask that? Or were you trying to get something else out of me?" A bloody katana forms in his hands and he growls darkly. "Oh, and make up your mind quickly. I'm liable to do anything while I'm in this mood..." Izumo started walking forward slowly, his blood katana held out dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 am

His foot step back some as he saw the change in expression. Something about the captain seem to darken even more after he asked the question, to a point where Kakashei question his loyality and sanity or lack there was. Looking to the arm of his opponent, his eyes widen to the releasing of senbons made from his opponents own blood. He quickly acted as fast as he could, reaching over his chest to grab the hilt of his zanpakuto as one of the senbons pierce his forearms. Closing his right eye, he slighly cringed in pain, going into a sidestep as he unsheated his blade quick enough to slash at one of the senbons, stopping its course. At the same time, another slid pass his shoulder, creating another wound as well. Only having to cringe once again as he shunpo`d some feet back from Izumo, twenty feet, to be exact.

"What are you doing?! A captain does not attack another captain, unless that captain has done something that would cause for such a altercation to occur. I apologize for bringing up a touchy subject, but it was nothing more than a question. You have no right to attack me for such things, Izumo. You should learn to control your anger more,. I am sorry you lost your wife and child, but it gives you no right to attack me for such a thing. Are you calm, Now? If not, i will be force to defend myself. I would rather not engage in battle with a fellow captain, but i will be damn if i stand and let you kill me for asking a simple question." he stated as he tried his best to keep his anger at bay, but he did have a rather bad one. And the fact that his blood was already spilt did not help. He should of known the captain was unstable, just by reading his gut feeling. Though he did not expect this type of reaction. He questioned what would of happened if it was the Head Commander or a Veteran Captain in his place, rather than himself. Would the Squad 4 captain also attempt to attack them, even if it would basically ensure his death? Kakashei had his doubts, but he knew the male would of did so to anyone, even a little boy, if they were to bring up the former captain. One thing he knew, is that he could not let such things go so easy, he will have to inform the Captain Commander. Rather he wanted to or not. Seeing how volitile the captain was, Kakashei kept his blade before him, his blood already tarnishing his white captains haori as his expression could not hold back the anger he held in.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 am

"Control my anger?" Izumo laughs darkly and grins. "How funny. How would you expect a grieving widower to react to his deceased wife and child so casually brought up? You probably don't remember this, but my loved ones were killed by an Espada, the one Head Captain Yamamoto refused to go after because it was not a declaration of war!" He shook and sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"I suppose it should be time, anyways... But I can't leave yet... So, we're going to go about this one of two ways..." He hums and points the see-through blood katana at Kakashei. "Either you'll stay quiet about this little unpleasantness, or I can just feed you to the sparse Hollow activity..." He then leaned down and grinned. "Actually, I'll go with the latter... I rather dislike your inquisitiveness..." He suddenly slashed harshly towards Kakashei, the blade forming a razor-sharp slash of blood flying at Kakashei's chest like a Getsuga Tensho. However, as he did this, he also places another slash behind the first, so if he blocked it, the second would splash into the first, dousing Kakashei in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 am

"I would expect the grieving widower to not lose his fucking mind and attack me. That is what i expect. What the hell is your problem? All i did was ask a question, and you lose your mind? Seriously? You have a few screws loose, Captain! And i use that word loosely, you do not deserve such a title. It is sad that your wife and child died, but she was doing her duty as a captain of the Gotei Thirtheen. If she really had a issuse with doing such a task, she should of informed the captain commander. I am sure he would of sent another captain." he states as he questioned if the insane captain would actually attack hi over such a matter. A simple question? At this point of time, he had no such doubbt that the captain would do so. So this mean he had No choice, he had to fight and most likely kill the captain. Stepping back some more, he pointed his blade before him as he heard the male speak.

As i expected, you are not loyal to Soul Society at all, your only intentions were to get some form of revenge for your wife and child." he states with as his anger seem to continue to simmer. As the waves released, he quickly acted, utalizing his speed as use shunpo to move to the right, since he widen the distance, he was able to move quicker than before. With the shunpo, he was able to dodge the two waves, which have since collided with a pillar made of rock. Covering the ground and the rock with Izumo`s blood, tainting the field. As he look at the blood, he bagan realizing that his opponent was able to control his own blood, which meant he would have to not allow himself to get covered in such a thing. If he did, he would surely die. Though he questioned how he was to hurt the male, with such a zanpakuto, he could just use the blood that Kakashei creates with the blade. "I do not wish to fight you, Izumo. But if i must, i shall defend my life. Reflect Your Hearts into their Tips, Garasu-No!" he stated as his blade brighten by a bright light. His power spiking as the white light surrounds his entire form. The blade of his zanpakuto would soon break and shatter like that of glass. Once the light vanishes, Kakashei is once again revealed. His zanpakuto now crystal clear like that of glass. Its shape being that of a nodachi. The hilt also just so happen to be as clear as glass, along with shuriken shaped tsuba.

"If i had knew you were this unstable, i would of not came. I guess its my fault for trying to be nice, i now know, speaking to other captains is a waste of time. Especially if they are the same as you, hmph." he stated as he pointed his blade at his opponent, vanishing seconds after speaking. With the use of shunpo, he appeared to the left of Izumo. "Jōshō paiku" he stated as he thrust his blade down into the ground. Seconds later, the ground would crack as rising pikes would erupt from the ground to the left of Izumo, they even erupted beneath him and around him. Some mainly aiming at air, while the others had full intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:44 am

"Screws lose? Oh, no... You don't understand..." Izumo laughs darkly and grins wildly. "You could never understand! Holding my wife as she dies, all because he would not help her! Don't you see?!?!" He held his blood blade up and nodded. "He is not fit to be Captain Commander. He must be ousted and killed for allowing his troops to die..." Then he gasped and stood up straight. "Oh... Well... Now I really have to kill you... Too bad... Shouldn't have stuck your nose into other's business..."

Izumo jumped back as the attack was launched, a couple of the spears still catching him. More specifically, one in his side and another in his left arm. However, he seemed to not react to it, as if it happened. He merely... Looked at where he was pierced. Then, he began laughing darkly. "You truly don't understand, boy... You really need to be taught a lesson... I suppose using your body up to it's limit wont teach you a thing... Let me enlighten you..."

Izumo slowly steps to the side, pulling himself off of the pikes without so much as a wince and grinning. "You see... My zanpakuto renders me effectively immortal. Any pain you attempt to inflict upon me, I've felt before. No matter how much blood you spill, my body makes more... You're fighting a losing battle against the greatest medical mind in history..." He laughs darkly, but his talk wasn't entirely true. True, he couldn't bleed out, and true, he was very resistant to pain, but it was only a matter of time before Chishioyaiba began eating away at him. "So... Will you continue, and get to meet the creature that keeps me alive through everything, or will you surrender?"
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

He was not surprised by the male intentions, he had already came to that conclusion of what Izumo wanted to do. The fact that he thinks he could kill the captain, was pretty foolish. He doubt Izumo could be much of a threat to one of the veteran captains, let alone the captain commander. Which is why he wondered how the captain could think in such a manner. "Surrender and Die? Are you stupid? You must be to think that i would do such a thing. Your wife died a fighting captain, i doubt the captain commander even knew of her pregnacy. Since it is kind of dumb to send in the captain of Squad 4, to battle. That rarely ever happens, so i'm guessing she was sent in to help assist a dispatch team or injured captain. And then i also wonder, why didn`t you help her, izumo? You said that you were there, holding her body after the espada, sadly, killed her. It`s not anyones fault that your wife died, its a sad event, but because of this. You have turn onto a dark path, a very dark path. And i doubt your wife and child would respect the fact that the man they love, is becoming a sadistic murderer. Now, i am not going to surrender. And as for your shikai, its a unique power, indeed, but would it work if i were to decapitate your head from your body? Or It is not something i would like do, but i believe the venacuilar is 'Kill or Be Killed'." he stated as he wondered if this would help in some way to rid of the males malicous ways, but he could tell he has already been in to deep. "So now i will have to deal with him, wanting to kill me. I wish i had a elemental blade just about now. Ice or Fire would of been able to deal with him, but, i must not lose faith in Garasu-No. I will just have to decapitate the other captain. Then again, I am pretty fast. I could easily just leave these outskirts and head back to seiretei, but i could be viewed as a coward. Either way, the information i have is very supstantial for the captain and those in the seiretei to know. Someone as angery and bitter as Izumo would kill anyone for revenge. I actually find it humerous, this time, the crazy evil captain is not apart of Squad 5. But sadly it`s the captain of the squad that heals, to think that everyone has been healed by a demented and bitter captain." he stated in thought as he grip tighter upon his zanpakuto hilt.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 am

Izumo coldly looks to Kakashei as he speaks, not saying a thing. Of course, Kakashei wouldn't know that Kaori stopped Izumo from healing her because he got there too late. No one did. Everyone just assumed that he hadn't healed her. His eyes were full of malice and hatred, and Kakashei was right. With how the Squad 5 Captain was going about it, there was no going back from where Izumo was.

Izumo then grinned and knelt on the ground, folding his hands together in a slight change to a typical meditation position. "There is no hope for you... Blind Shinigami of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads... You are all so blind that you cannot see the corruption that leads you... You just blindly follow orders like it was your own mother telling you what to do..." Blood began to pour from his mouth and eye as his spiritual pressure jumped greatly. There was an eerie red mist floating around Izumo as he spoke. "Bankai... Chishioyaiba Ryutsen..." The blood moved to form Chishioyaiba, the beautiful woman standing before Kakashei and sobbing softly. Izumo appeared not able to move at all as Chishioyaiba stood and looked to Kakashei softly, holding out her arms. Then she began walking towards him slowly, leaving behind bloody footprints.

Then she stopped, ten feel in front of Kakashei and smiled, despite the flow of tears coming from her eyes. Her eyes spoke of unimaginable sorrows and unspeakable acts, and were pretty hypnotic to look into, despite not having any such power. Chishioyaiba leans back, as if trying to pop a kink in her back, then lurches forward, emitting a sharp scream and sending a cloud of mist at Kakashei. The scream would sound utterly demonic, with even a sound underlying it that roughly sounded like a Hollow's roar. This was like a horror movie, and right now, the killer's eyes were upon Kakashei!
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

"Blind? We are doing our job, we put our lives on the lind for the ones that need guidance after they have died. That is our main job, and that is what your wife was doing. And if the roles were reverse, your wife would not be doing what it is that you are doing. Eventhough i do not know her that much, from what i am told, she was a brave, beautiful, and powerful captain. The fact that she went up against a Espada while she was pregnant, is proof enough, she cared about her job. And you never answer the question, did your wife ever tell the captain commander that she was pregnant?" before he could get a answer, Izumo had already activated his bankai. His eyes narrowed as he saw Izumo went into a coma like state, and a woman appeared before him. His eyes seem to be drawn to te females eyes. They had a certain allure to them, Kakashei could not help but look at them. But then again, he remembered it was a battle, so he did his best to pull the connection away from the females eyes, as he then heard a powerful scream. Closing his right eye, his hands raised up to his ears.

"What....the....hell?" he questioned as his eyes look to a red mist that began to form before him. Stepping back, he decided to take a chance. Quickly, he removed his left hand from his ear, and pointed two fingers at the female. Seconds later, a bolt of blue lightning launch out of his middle and index finger, charging forward to the center of the females chest. "Hado #4, Byakurai!" he states as he took in some the blood colored mist. Seconds later, he began to cough vigrously. not able to stop as he look on wide eyed. Using shunpo, he quickly gain some distance. He knew it had something to do with the mist. "Wh....What...is...this!?" he questioned as it was hard for him to make out a sentence or question. Looking to Izumo, he saw that he was still in a coma state, he questioned who the female was as he tried to put things together. "Could this be his zanpakuto true form? That is the only thing I could think of her to be, which means that in bankai, she takes control. So i will just have to take him out while he is in the state he is in." he states in thought. Still coughing as he seem to cough to a point to where his eyes began to water. Until the coughing stopped, he decided to keep his distance and defend himself the best he can, as his free hand went up to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Chishioyaiba screams out as the lightning pierces her chest. More importantly, the would that appeared upon her chest also appeared on Izumo's, making his cough out harshly and drain more blood onto the battlefield. However, the wound on Chishioyaiba's chest merely disappeared with Izumo's added spilt blood. Chishioyaiba grinned and giggled, waving to Kakashei as a schoolgirl would to her crush. However he moved, she seemed to be able to watch him as he moved exactly. She raises one hand to him as he dashes away and coughs. Her lips then began to move wordlessly, speaking in an inaudible tone. She then grinned once more, looking back to Izumo.

"No... Let him be... He has already lost... He can't die today..." Izumo spoke slately, still not moving. She then looked back to Kakashei and opened her mouth, a Hollow-warbled voice echoing out. "You've already ingested me... You've lost... But I'm not allowed to kill you yet..." She looked back to Izumo, speaking wordlessly once more, and Izumo laughed darkly. "Why not? He should learn about his own fallacies..." Chishioyaiba seemed delighted and looked back to Kakashei, closing her eyes and clapping her hands together, smiling rather kindly for such a being.

"This will hurt you more than me..." Chishioyaiba giggled and raised a hand, making soft waving motions. Soon, Kakashei would get the reasoning of her odd movement as the blood causing him to cough would begin to replicate and make it harder for him to breathe. However, it would also give him the massive urge to swallow, which would place her blood in his stomach. Izumo merely held his dark grin as he knelt right where he was, eager to see if Kakashei would swallow the blood or not.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 pm

He look on with a questionable gaze as he saw what happen after his hado hit the chest of the female. His gaze just so happened to look over to Izumo, who`s chest began to bleed."So whatever happens to her, happens to him. It doesn`t seem like she cares much, which i should be able to work to my advantage." he stated in thought as he continued to cough. Hearing the scream once again as he heard the females threat. Questioning what he meant, he began to stop coughing, as it then began to get harder to breath through his mouth. Holding hiis throat with his other hand, as he made multiple gagging sounds. He then began to have a feeling of swallowing, which is something he questioned as he look to the female. "What is this? The mist?" he questioned in thoughts as he fight the urges to swallow, and motioned al of his breathing through his nose.

"It was his blood, i can`t swallow, but its so hard not too. I will have to stop this, now." he stated as he grip his zanpakuto and look to the female and gathered the strength to use shunpo. Appearing behind the female as he raised his zanpakuto and strike down at her body, diagonally. Wanting the blade to pierce trough her chest and body, which if it were to hit Izumo, it would cut him half.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Izumo opened his eyes widely, staring to Kakashei as he still moved forward. As Kakashei began the attack, Chishioyaiba's body hardens, then as his slash was deep into her shoulder, her outside layer completely crystallizes, catching the slash in her shoulder. Izumo coughs and spits out blood as a lung is seriously damaged from the damage, his breathing being very audible at this point. He leans forward and grimaces, even as Chishioyaiba's head spins all the way around without moving her body, grinning in a twisted fashion to Izumo.

"Ugghhh... You... Bitch..." He glared to Chishioyaiba, who only laughed. Kakashei was right. Chishioyaiba held no concern for Izumo's welfare whatsoever. All she cared about was that she was invincible, so long as Izumo was still alive. That was the only reason she even stopped the slash, actually. She looked to Izumo with a wide grin, and her body changed to form Kaori's, releasing Kakashei's blade in the process. "This... Again..." He growled and broke his stance, standing up and pointing to Chishioyaiba. "Come here... We'll finish this..."

Chishioyaiba giggled like a child and walked back over to Izumo, morphing around Kakashei without touching him or completely losing shape. She sank onto his body, seemingly completely healing him, as there were no more wounds upon his body. However, the moment she got back to him, he dropped back into his Shikai, diminishing her control and making him bleed softly. "Ughh... Seems she's not in... An agreeable mood right now..."

Izumo stood up straight and held out his arms in a disarmed stance. "You're fairly powerful... Shame that you... Aren't more open to ideas..." He panted weakly and laughs. darkly to Kakashei. "Well... One more test, I assume..." He pointed to his neck and grinned. "The only way to really kill me is a decapitation, as I'm sure you've already figured out... So, here's your chance..." He dragged a thumb across his throat and smiled weakly. "Come here and take this life... Come and kill me, the one that will one day kill your head captain... It is your duty..." He had a sad look in his eyes, one that spoke of years of sadness, like he looked before he became agitated. Something was off, but it wasn't something dangerous. Did the 4th Squad Captain really want to die so badly that he would mount an assault on a fellow Captain as a means to get this desire?
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

As he pierce the females shoulder, he look off to the side as he saw that it also affected Izumo. Looking back to the females shoulder, he tried to pull away his zanpakuto, but it was stuck. With wide eyes, he pulled back as much as possible as the female would soon un-grippen the blade from her shoulder, causing Kakashei to stumble back. Looking up, he saw the females form vanish as she suck back into Izumo`s body. With her gone, he no longer had the craving to swallow. Which is why he turned onto all fours and cough out the blood she tried to make him swallowing. Watching as the blood spewed out of his throat and onto the ground. Making sure there was none left, he produce more of his saliva to mix with the last of the blood, as it all fell onto the ground before him. "Thank goodness, i was a second away from swallowng that crap. he stated as he seem to have a gag release from it all. Looking up, his gaze narrowed onto Izuma, who seem to have wanted Kakashei to strike him down.

"I can do no such thing. As much as i want to, i will have to resort to different measures." he states as he stood back to his feet. Raising his blade, he look forward at Izumo with eyes that showed malice. Charging forward, he used shunpo to vanish and appear before the male, and then he vanished. His appearance began to appear everywhere around Izumo, as he used Shunpo in rapid succession. Having projections of himself appear to be slashing at the body of Izumo from every direction. Appearing behind Izumo, Kakashei made sure he was blade length distance away. Raising his palm, he aimed at the males back and began to speak. "Bakudo #21 Sekienton!" he stated as red ninja smoke erupted around them. Using this time, he summoned a black butterfly, delivering a message to be sent to the Captain of the Secutity Squad, Shuuhei Shiba. It read: "Captain Shiba, this is Squad 5 Captain, Kakashei Haruko. I ask for your assistants in the outskirts of soul society. Squad 4 Captain, Izumo and I are engage in battle. And I`m in he middle of trying to apprehend him, while he tries to kill me. If you can, It would be best to also notify Captain Yammato, Izumo has plans of killing him." the black butterfly recordeed the message and made its exit from the smoke and into the skies, where it vanished off into the distance. With that done, he shunpo once more, into the air, seeing the smoke begin to disperce as he quickly acted. "Bakudo #4,Hainwa!" he stated as a rope beam of light began to form at the tips of his index andmiddle fingers. Motioning his fingers about, he sent the rope of light after Izumo, intending for him to have his arms place together with his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Izumo looked to him as he threw up the blood and shook his head. "Ah, right... I'd nearly forgotten..." He hummed and looked to Kakashei, a gentle look in his eyes. "You know, at this point, if you'd have asked, I'd have removed that. Can't very well have allowed you to die after me, right?" Then Kakashei spoke of different measures, and Izumo shook his head. "Now, now... Those aren't the rules..."

Then Kakashei moved, attacking him from so many directions at once. Of course, Izumo wasn't as fast as Kakashei, so he took quite a few hits, eventually stumbling forward and panting softly. Even through such a barrage, all he did was grunt and groan in pain. Nothing that actually exclaimed pain escaped his lips. He didn't move as the Bakudo rang out, concealing the Hell Butterfly. However, he did see it fly away and shook his head. "Ahhh... How unfortunate... I think our time is up here..." She spun around and noticed him sending another Bakudo his way. "Hado #1, Sho..." The kido force knocked the chain away from Izumo's path and out of harm's way.

"For the Soul King's sake, man... You're a Captain... Can you not handle anything yourself?" Izumo shrugged and rose his hands, pushing down quickly. All of the blood sank into the ground and Izumo nodded. "Try not to attempt to chase me... I need to nurse my wounds, and as long as I'm in the area, the blood beneath the ground will act as a massive landmine. With the sheer amount of blood I've poured onto the battlefield, it would be unlikely that either of us would survive... So stand there... I'll be back before you know it..." He turned slowly and formed a blood katana, opening a Senkaimon with it. Groaning softly, he began limping towards it, obviously damaged at this point, despite his still lacking of a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Eyes narrowed as he reflected his bakudo spell. The smoke soon cleared as he could tell Izumo was fairly weaken at the moment. It would of been worster if his zanpakuto didn`t healed most of his wounds. As the mentally ill captain taunted Kakashei on his sending of the Hellfire Butterfly, he couldn`t help but snort at his comment. "Don`t kid yourself, the only reason i notified the Captain of the Security squad, is because i didn`t want to kill you. If i were, I would be viewed as the criminal, and not you. And I am not a idiot, I`m smarter than that." he states as the other captain pured blood into the ground below. Not expecting such a thing, he watch as Izumo attempted to flee the scene. "Not So Fast, Coward!" he stated as he shunpo`s into the air. Watching as blood erupted into the air, shunpo`ing once again, he manage to dodge that one. Charging towards the ground, he firmly grip the hilt of his zanpakuto. Looking down as blood erupted from just about every direction. Swurving left to right, he continued to dodge them all before one soon erupted some feet in front of him, twarting his charge. Coming to a abrupt stop, he was already to late to catch the injured captain. Seeing as he didn`t move, the blood began to stop erupting, as the captain made his exit through the senkaimon. "We will find you, Izumo. You woon`t be a free man for to long, you psychotic bastard." he stated as he decided to wait for the Captain of Security.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Izumo turned around, standing before the open Senkaimon. "Then come... Bring all of Soul Society... That is what you are going to need..." He leaned over and coughed, spilling more blood and sighing. "I wont die... Not until he sees the pain he has put me through... Not until he suffers like I did!" Izumo stood up straight, making a pained grimace that eventually grin into a angry grin. "Is that so bad? Revenge? To harm the one that harmed you?" He laughs and walks backwards. "That makes me insane? Psychotic? Well..." The Senkaimon began closing as he shook his head. "I envy your shortsightedness..." Then it closed, and he was gone, most likely too the World of the Living to recuperate.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:36 am

His eyes narrowed upon the male as he slowly made way to the senkaimon. "Don`t kid yourself. I have yet to even use my bankai, and look at the state you are in. Next time we battle, you will perish, Izumo." he stated as the injured male continued speaking. Kakashei was not surprised, the male was short sighted, and his mental state is not well. Which is why Kakashei pretty much pitied the poor guy. He knew losing his wife and unborn child was a hard thing to lose, which is why it was hard for Kakashei to really kill the captain, even with him not being able to because he could be viewed as a murderer. Sighing, he quickly decided to make way to the barracks of Shuuhei Hisagi.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED]   Seeds of Deceit (Izumo X Any) [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1