Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5152
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 am

Karakura Highschool. A prison to some, a paradise to others. A rather large school, it was rather prone to quite a few Hollow attacks, considering all of the inhabitants contained inside during the day; and occasionally at night. However, none had consumed so many students at this place, than The Basilisk himself. Or at least, had consumed them and lived to tell the tale. This was a monthly hunting ground for the large, quadripedal Hollow. The bell began ringing on this location, a signal that school had been let out. The Hollow sat atop, his only visible head, with its eyes closed, staring down at the ground, watching as the students filed out into waiting cars, public transportation, or even walked home. He didn't bother with these; too much attention to be drawn to oneself. No, he picked off the ones that were left behind.

As if gravity did not apply to the large Adjucha, he scaled the side of the building, going down. He came to rest at a lower building, where he looked down once more. After a half an hour, he found a student come out, obviously rushing to get home. He mused within his head how one parent was going to be grieving for a little while, as his head reached down. The student stopped, an eerie feeling about her, before she was gone. With a snap of his jaws, the Basilisk had swallowed her whole. He pulled his head back up, waiting to see if any other students were going to come out, as his stomach began digesting the one human he had within himself.

Last edited by Chaos Harbinger Kilik on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6475
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 am

The Captain of Squad Four was sitting in a tree, gently watching and not batting an eye as the Hollow devoured the girl. If anything, he enjoyed the sight. Darwinism at it's best. He really was a terrible doctor, but there was none better at fixing up people. What was a few humans in the name of science? With a soft look and incredibly suppressed reiatsu, he approached the Hollow. The reiatsu wouldn't, but the white haori might tip the Basilisk off that he was dealing with a Captain-Level Shinigami.

"Come here..." He had a cold look on his face and drew his sword, cutting down the length of his arm and bleeding quickly onto the ground. "I'm sure such a meager amount of reiatsu can suit you... You hunger for more..." He held out his bleeding arm and smiled softly. "I'm sure the blood from one such as I would be much more suited to you..." He kept his smile, in no real danger. In reality, he wouldn't even lose his arm. Try as the Hollow might, Chishioyaiba wouldn't allow the Hollow to bite through his arm. She would react and cause the blood in his arm to crystallize. "Surge, Chishioyaiba..." His reiatsu grew more as he began bleeding more, walking backwards and leaving a thick trail of blood. "Come with me, Hollow..."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 am

The Hollow stiffened, as it noticed the Captain-class Shinigami approaching. He turned to flee, but was instantly intrigued by the Captain's offer. He tilted his visible head, somewhat surprised. Its eyes still closed, it turned its head back to the Captain, looking at him from beneath closed lids. They were somewhat like a one-way mirror. The Basilisk could see out of them, but others could not see in. "Why would you impart upon me your own life force, Shinigami?" The Basilisk asked, its voice deep and rumbling. It was curious, as to why blood would be offered to a Hollow; sworn enemies of most of the Shinigami. What was even more odd, however, was the fact that the Shinigami had just seen him consume a girl, and had done nothing about it. It almost seemed as if the Shinigami was not malevolent. But there had to be some catch. There was always a catch. It stalked closer, somewhat hesitantly.

Being who he was, The Basilisk was much smarter than to attempt to immediately attack the Captain. No, the Captain's power more than likely far exceeded his own. So it was either follow the Captain's whims, or escape. Before he tried to flee, he would like to see why Izumo would give him such a gift. He was right; the little girl's flesh and blood wasn't enough. A High-Ranking Shinigami's wasn't either, considering he felt empty inside; but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am

Izumo hummed and raised his eyebrow. "Pardon? Why am I doing this? Simple. I am not like the close-minded people I work with. There are only a couple of them I can even stand being near anymore..." He grinned darkly, looking to Basilisk with his eerie red eyes. "I am a Darwinist, as the humans would say. Saying Shinigami have to kill Hollows is no better than saying humans have to kill animals. Who's to say who is the top species, really? No one. I bet even if there was a chance you could devour the Soul King himself, you would take it, just as he would take a chance in killing you. In that respect, you and the Soul King are on the same level."

He shrugged gently, letting his cut open arm fall to his side. "As for why I can do it so easily... My zanpakuto forces me to create more blood within myself... Consider me a..." He hums softly and nods. "Consider me a soul that continually leaks life force. Right now, I am not a Captain of the Gotei 13, nor are you a 'mindless' Hollow... We are two beings agreeing in a mutual helping of each other..." He then grins. "Besides, I'm certain you would like more power, should you have the chance to take it, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 am

The Hollow seemed to pause, thinking of this. This Shinigami... no, this man, was not like the others; that much, he could discern. The Basilisk rather liked the way this man thought, truth be told. He was correct on just about every part. Of course he would devour the Spirit King if given the chance. That was about the most power you could get from something/someone. Plus, the man before him was just offering more power to Basilisk. Who was the Basilisk to refuse? If there were any drawbacks, he could always escape and allow his body to heal itself.

"Very well, I accept your offer, generous being." He said. He noticed the dark look about the man's face, but decided to throw caution to the wind. Admittedly, his eyes were odd, especially coupled with the look on which he saw the Basilisk. Upon reflecting on his words, the Basilisk felt he might get along with this man before him. He did not consider himself part of any major movement, such as Darwinism, but how the man before him explained it, it seemed to coincide with his goals. "But what do you get out of this?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He was curious. There was no way the man before him would just let another being drink freely from his life force with nothing gained for himself.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm glad you asked that... It proves my point that you are not just some mindless beast to be hunted..." He looked to the Basilisk and walks over to him, placing his torn hand upon the Hollow's mask and smiling. "What I gain is knowledge... What you gain is power... One day, I'll finally understand how an Arrancar is made. The top of the Hollow. The cream of the crop, so to speak. And once I find out how to do this..." He dragged a bloody fingertip down the Basilisk's mask, his grin darkening quite a bit. "You will be the Hollow I create an Arrancar from. I will create the absolute best Arrancar, and you will be that specimen. Then I can prove my theories to the close-minded fools that look down on me..." He hums and laughs, taking his hand off of the mask. "I suppose you could call it my hateful side. I'm running out of friends rather quickly. Once the last one goes, why, I may as well just slay everyone." He gives a smile and a happy shrugs to that, as if he had just told a joke. But that was the problem with Izumo. It was hard to tell when he was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 am

The Hollow nodded, understanding what he meant, in a twisted way. It took a bit of thinking outside of the box, but he got it. He was a scientist, in a sense, and he wanted to express his ideas, and show them to those that had shunned him. The man was either incredibly mad, or incredibly brilliant. The Basilisk would liked to have voted for both. It was a fair trade. Basilisk had been waiting to become an Arrancar, but he wouldn't change until he had reached the last form he could get. The Hollow nodded his head. Slowly, a long, crimson tongue slid from between the reptilian lips of bone. They slid up, the tongue surprisingly smooth and dry. It licked the bloody trail that Izumo's hand had left on his mask, before going back inside of his mouth. A wave of saliva emerged from his mouth, as Basilisk could actually control his saliva content. It washed the blood to one of his five stomach's, where it pooled. "What now?" He asked curiously, wondering what was next on the Captain's agenda for the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:35 am

Izumo smiles and nods. "For now? Train. Become stronger. Become all that you can possibly attain at your current level. As for me?" He nods and shakes off the excess blood, the wound already closed. He smiled that dark smile of his and nodded again. "I'll be studying the Arrancar. I need to figure out how a Hollow becomes one, of course..." He crosses his arms, his zanpakuto reappearing in it's sheath as his Shikai drops. The blood he had put onto the Basilisk's mask earlier crystallizes, forming a small blood ruby in his forehead. It caused no pain, but was merely an indicator so that Izumo would easily be able to find the Hollow once more. "Take my word how you will... Believe me, and reach power only thought of, or ignore me..." He threw a needle made of blood behind him, striking a hapless student in the neck. "... And continue feeding upon barely satisfying meals..." He began to walk away and waved. "We'll be in touch..."
And with that, he was gone. He had things to prepare, now that he had a specimen.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 pm

The Basilisk nodded, turning to leave, as the Good Ol' Doctor himself did. He figured he would scoop up the meal that was just waiting now that another student had been down for the count. As he made his way to the student, he thought upon the new partnership, if that's what you could call it, with the Shinigami. It seemed, perhaps not all of them were bent on the destruction of his species. It seemed like everything would work out perfectly. He would gain the power he so desire, the Doctor would more than likely attain the credit he felt, and probably did, deserve. The man was crazy, more insane than some of the Hollow's he had met, but he was brilliant at the same time; and the Basilisk respected that.

The large Hollow lowered his head, scooping the student off the ground and swallowing him, also, before opening a Garganta, and walking through to Hueco Mundo.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED]   Picking Them Off Like Flies [IzumoXBasilisk][CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1