Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
Ulqui-chan
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4695
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Idea Number 1: When you die and go to either Soul Society/Hueco Mundo or even Hell, your age is converted to what I'll call "Bleach Years"...Meaning if a child died at five, they'd be fifty years old once reaching Soul Society or Hueco Mundo (if a five year old spirit became a hollow and was never purified, I guess anyway I'm not sure o.o) or Hell(Which I doubt would happen often if at all but for the sake of argument, just humor me >.<). It kind of makes sense...I guess o.e

Idea Number Two: Your age is sort of a representation of how long you've been dead...Like, Kizo is 202 years old and died when she was five, so she's been dead for 197 years giving her the age of 202. I don't know how else to phrase it really, and this is a more simple(in my opinion anyway) means of calculating age which also explains how someone who died after you can look older than you or if two people die at the same time at different ages how one can look younger but be almost the same age. Like...Kizo's mother, if she died two years after Kizo and was twenty five, than she'd technically be "younger" than her but she'd appear older than her. Like, take how long they've been dead and add it to how old they looked when they died and that's how you get their age...Did that make sense? p.o

Personally I think number two makes more sense, but I guess it's just a preference thing in the end...But what do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Too many numbers. I cannot comprehend it. Dx
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

its past school hours x.x can't comprehend it @q@
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Lol, I think it's funny that me, the math hater, the one who sucks so bad at it, can come up with that XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

math is stupid e.e nobody should do it..
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 pm

I agree, 'cept when it comes to this XD I'm a perfectionist x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:52 pm

i will wipe it from your mind >o>
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Those are some really valid points. o.o You could be on to something.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 pm

@Ulqui: Good luck XD

@Kilk: Thanks o.o I hope I am XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

it won't take luck >o> i'm all-powerful
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5148
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 am

All-egotistical is more like it... >.>
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:56 am

you want me to punch you in the face?! >:O
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5329
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:58 am

Shinigami age is explained when Sado goes with the kid in Soul Society who was a parrot (idk if that's cannon, though). I forgot how it works, though :/
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 am

I don't think it was explained in enough detail though, now I gotta go look it up x.x I gotta do dishes first though XD
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:18 am

They say a kid's actual age and when he died. Do the universal language of the nature (aka Math) and you should get a number. Combining that with how old the kid looks, you can get a number.
Back to top Go down
Cookies
Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 4365
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:15 am

Yeah, but the rate at which they age physically vs how many years gone by has shown to be a staggering variable. Look at Genryusai, who's around 2200 and only looks about 80-ish (approximately 27.50 year to year in appearance ratio), whereas Toshiro's ratio is much higher, as he is incredibly young (Isn't he less than 200?), but looks around 12-13.

It almost makes me feel like age in appearance to actual age differs from person to person, or is based off of spiritual pressure/energy/whatever.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 pm

^^ very very true cookies. Byakuya and Shuuhei seem to have aged at a different speed from TBtP to present as well. Maybe appearances are deceiving?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 pm

That could factor in greatly really, the less you have the faster you age? The other way around wouldn't make sense cause then Yamamoto would look a hell of a lot older than he does, least, I think anyway.

@Nyc: Though to be fair there, Byakuya was older than Shuuhei at the time XD He must've been about what, I'd say 15 in human years, Shuuhei was....What, about seven in human years?
Back to top Go down
Cookies
Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 4365
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm

then what about the shinigami that were "Born" in the spirit world? I think Kubo is just making shit up and it varies from person to person because he feels like it. Or maybe it's like how they can control the appearance of their Zans with spiritual pressure or summat.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Maybe those born in the SS age slower? Or faster? >_> I dunno, but it's clear Kubo doesn't have a clean method for figuring this shit out @.@
Back to top Go down
Azure Sky
Azure Sky

Title : Syndromatic Crow
Soul Cash : 4304
Male Location : Home

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 pm

So, like it's already been out to the open, there's no point to trying to get a fixed formula on Shinigami Age/Appearance ratio =.= Confuses stuff and gives hell to anyone who can't fathom that stuff. (besides, another example is Yachiru. she must only be a few years younger than Kenpachi, but looked how much their appearances differ)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Yachiru isn't only a few years younger o.o Kenny found her when he looked like he does currently o.o They didn't almost practically grow up together, he pretty much is her father.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 pm

It's an exponential relationship :O 80 yrs is about 2200 yrs (Yamaji) but 21 yrs is about 200 yrs (Shuuhei) so the formula is: (log(tan(pi/x^2))*e^x)/0
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Now if you can use that formula in an example so we can understand how it functions you might save brains from exploding o.o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

simple. The formula is divided by 0 so it's not possible (for you people who think your smart and want to call it infinity, take number theory.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next