Give me strength! [Training Thread]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukiro
Sukiro

Title : Pervy Otaku
Soul Cash : 4311
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Give me strength! [Training Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Give me strength! [Training Thread]   Give me strength! [Training Thread] EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Walking into the outskirt forests of the Seireitei, was the Captain of the 10th Squad, Leona. She walked toward the hill top, with the wind blowing against her face and the wind picking up her hair. Her haori, flaps against the wind as well, in sync with her walking up the hill. Turning around in the distance she could see the giant gate and the walls surrounding the seireitei and the trees from the rest of the forest she walked through. As she walked more near the center top part of the hill she could see more forest in the distance, with her hand behind her head holding her hair, against the wind, she lit up a smile.

"This will be a great place to do some training. No one is here to disturb me and no one here I can hurt if I get to serious."

She said to herself, and she started to get pumped up from the serious training she was about to commit to. Being a captain she knew the responsibility's of a captain were great and to uphold those responsibility's, she was going to make herself stronger. She found a nice spot under an old tree that was bent from being pushed from the wind. It created the right amount of shade so the light from the sun wouldn't hit her directly. Under the tree, she decided to throw her haori over a branch to not get it dirty from the training. Patting it out small puffs of dust came out with each pat.

"I'll be back for you in a little while."

She said walking away from the tree. Getting closer to an open area, she started to ponder on a idea on how to train effectively, instead of just slashing her arm around with a sword in her hand. Pulling out her zanpakuto from it's sheath, she stabbed it into the ground and sat right in front of it. With her arm's crossed, she went into deep thought on how to go through with her training. After a few minutes, she thought of the right person to ask. She decided to release the spirit within her zanpakuto, Kin.

"Release!"

A small explosion appeared bursting in all directions. Leona with her right hand on her hip, holding her ground so she wouldn't get pushed from the explosion. As the blast started to settle, a figure could be seen from the smoke. The figure started to move toward Leona, in a slow pace. From the smoke large gold horns started to poke out followed by the face and mane of a lion. The wind blew the rest of the wind away behind him, showing the rest of his body. His body was of a lion, though larger and more muscular . With small tribal tattoos on his forehead and fore arms could be seen if looked hard enough.

"Hey Kin-Chan! Long time no see"

Leona said with a smile, and waving her hand. Kin stood over her like a large mountain over a small village, and looked down on her with a stern look. He turned his head to see that she was alone atop this tall hill, looking upon the forests surrounding it. He looked back toward her and layed on the ground with his head still up looking over things.

"So what is the reason you have called me here. It doesn't look like your up to anything."

He stated as he looked at her, acting highly of himself. Being the bigger person between them he thought of himself as the master in this master and student relationship they have. Even though Leona is the one wielding the blade, he is still higher then her, in power and knowledge.

"I'm here to train, to get stronger to help protect my comrades and uphold the responsibility's that have been placed in my hands as captain. I came here without thinking it out first so I was wondering I f you had any special type of training session's you'd like to let me in on. You can even help me if your willing to."

She asked Kin with a yearning voice, one who is actually willing to take the time to help herself get stronger. The wind blowing to the side, blowing her hair and kin's mane. It was quiet as kin was thinking to help her or not. He had tilted his head, with his eyes closed pondering on what to do. Opening his eye's looked again toward her, lifting himself up from the ground, he stood above her again.

"I'll help you in your training but I'm sure know that even if you could have thousands of weapons at your disposal, that doesn't mean you'll be strong enough to defeat all of your enemy's."

Kin said in a low but stern voice. Letting her know that she can't defeat everyone, that there will even stronger people that can and will be stronger then her, and will take the any chance to kill her. Leona pondered his reply to helping her train, though she is sure that he is agreeing to help and that's good enough for her. Finally finding an answer she stood straight toward kin.

"Then I'll make you my only weapon stronger then any enemy, one to help me protect my comrades even if risking my life in the process."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro
Sukiro

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Give me strength! [Training Thread]   Give me strength! [Training Thread] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Kin let out a large thunderous laugh that shook the ground beneath him. Leona had trouble standing in one spot and almost fell back. Though she was happy that he agreed to help her and understood how she felt about the situation. Getting her balance back she stood in front of kin.

"So how are we going to do this?"

She asked straight forwardly, to his face. Kin finally got back to a more serious personally and brought back his more stern face.

"First we show ready our selves,, and get us into a the fighting spirit. Starting now will just get us more tired afterwards. What I want you to do is release my shikai."

Leona understood his reasoning, it was a warm up before actually starting the training. Hold her right arm out, with the sealed form of her zanpakuto, she released a large amount of reiatsu that crushed the ground around her. The blade started to change shape in her hand, growing larger and thicker. As the reiatsu lifted it revealed a large blade with no guard, just a grip in the back of the blade, with the sharpened part going all the way from the tip to the bottom across the front.

"There, I have released it. And just knowing that you'll help me get stronger makes me feel a little stronger inside. So how are we going to start this."

Kin's eyes let a little shine before, he released his own reiatsu, much larger then Leona's that she could hardly keep up and continued to grow. He lifted his head a released a large roar, pushing everything outward from his position. Small pieces of grass, twigs, dirt even ground it self. Leona not prepared was lifted from the ground and shot off away from kin.

"You shall face me, my young warrior. Face me as if I were your enemy! As you already know...It's hard for me to hold back!"

He said charging toward her quickly and swiftly, even with his large body. Touching the ground Leona quickly got to her feet and charged toward him as well. As she got close she slashed toward him, though not fast enough that he grabbed the blade with his mouth. Grabbing it tightly he turned his head roughly and released the blade and Leona attached to it crashing through a tree. And rolling across the ground, stopping by stabbing her blade into the ground, she got up looking at kin with rage in her eye's. Holding her blade with an even more tougher grip, she started to run toward him with her blade behind her.

"Gōrudendoriru!"(Golden Drill)

Her reiatsu started to rush around her blade toward the tip, twirling around it making a cone shape. thrusting it ahead of her it sliced the ground beneath her feet. Kin charged toward her though, heading straight toward the middle of the drill. Though moving to the right a little bit, he lifted his left paw and pushed Leona back far into the ground, only leaving a few scratches on his side.

"With strength alone you shall not defeat your enemy's"

Giving her an idea, Leona got up and started to run down hill toward the forest. Kin widened his eye's as he saw her running away when, she's the one how asked for help. Getting mad he started to charge for her. Entering the forest, he lost sight of her, slowly walking, he kept an eye out for anything suspicious. He saw a bright light that lit up in front of him, though it was to far to tell exactly what it was, but it felt strong and continued to get bigger, in his direction.

"Erukyūru· gurandosurasshu!"(Hercule's Grand Slash)

After he heard that, he knew it was Leona's voice. He finally noticed that it was getting larger and bigger the closer it got, cutting away all the tree's in half that were in its path. He jumped over it easily, being it came from a large distance, though two tree's came crashing down on top of him, pushing him into the ground. Crushing the ground beneath him, another tree fell on top of him. Using all him might he is able to get back on his feet and he slowly got out from underneath the tree's.

"Cheap trick...not everyone is going to fall for one of these. And I promise I won't fall for another."

He said loudly. Charging toward him, Leona pushed him with her shoulder, tossing him over the pile of tree's and rolling across the ground, stopping himself by piercing his claws into the ground. Lifting his head he noticed Leona charging toward him again, but this time without her shikai. She left it in the ground behind her. Jumping over his head, holding her hands together she bashed his head face first into the ground. She jumped back next to her shikai and grabbed the handle, lifting it up, pointing into kin's direction. Kin lifted his head a little off the ground injured from that hit, he looked at Leona.

"I hope you don't or else it wouldn't be much fun."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro
Sukiro

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Give me strength! [Training Thread]   Give me strength! [Training Thread] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Kin Lifted his head, dirt falling from the bottom of his mouth and chin, as he looked into Leona direction. His sharp teeth could be seen, as he growled under his breath. Placing a paw forward he easily crushed the ground beneath him. Keeping his head low, he gave a nasty snare. Leona stood motionless with the blade in her right hand, waiting for him to make the next move. The wind suddenly stops, dropping everything it blew.

"Gōruden'ōbu!"(Golden Orb)

A bright light grew in kin's mouth, opening it was a small bright orb. Throwing his head around he let out a loud roar. The ball grew as he roared and shot out toward Leona. The ball was large and passing through anything in front of it. As if it was eating everything in its path, even the ground it passed. Leona lifted the blade outward.

"Gōrudendoriru"(Golden Drill)

Her reiatsu quickly surrounded the blade spinning at an incredibly fast pace. She thrusted it into the center of the orb, clashing together, large sparks flew into every direction. The orb's strength was to great, pushing Leona's feet into the ground. Using all her strength, she pushed the drill into the orb, slightly piercing it. Leona pulled her arm back a little before pushing a full thrust into the orb, breaking it entirely. Kin's eye's widen in surprise that she did that with only her shikai.

"You have grown alot since the last time we've fought against each other. And I just thought you were always a weakling."

He lifted his head high again, like in the beginning. Twisting his neck, a large crack noise came out. Looking back, he squinted his eye's in a stern way. His hair's started to raise up and a small glow started to come from his body. And his hair's started to stand on end, from the top of his mane, to the tips of his hair. A large amount of reiatsu slowly was being released from kin's body, that it could be seen just blasting off of him. Leona's grip of her blade, became tighter not knowing he would get more serious so quickly.

"Since your coming at me strong, I have to come at you stronger."

A blast of reiatsu came from kin's body, as he stood there. The wave was strong enough push tree's over and tear the ground the from its place. The wave started to push Leona from where she was standing, but she stuck her zanpakuto into the ground helping her keep her balance. Leona noticed the difference in strength that kin showed in just a few seconds.

"I was hoping it would come to this..now I can show you hard strong I've really gotten! Kin!"

Taking a step forward, she also starts to release a massive amount of reiatsu, that starts to collide with the reiatsu of kin's. They both released a bright yellow reiatsu from their body's, that seemed to collide symmetrically with one another pushing one another back and forth.

"Bankai!"

Leona shouted before her reiatsu started rampaging, destroying the ground beneath her and started over power kin's reiatsu. Holding her zanpakuto in both hands and arms, it starts to creak and consume both her hands, then taking shape starts to form two claws, with sharp knuckles and gauntlets that go up to her shoulder's. Her legs light up in a gold reiatsu that reveal golden plate , high heel boots that goes up to her thigh. Her back is covered in a spine that travels to her tail bone, and from there a tail appears. Slamming the tail to the ground, Kin saw that she was getting serious and its all or nothing from here on. He raised his head toward the sky.

"Gōrudenpirā"(Golden Pillar)

He said, then seconds later a large pillar appeared above them. It had a large yellow glow to it, with the sun shining on it, it was even brighter. Then the pillar started to fall slowly toward them both. Curving her finger's, while watching the pillar appear, the middle of her palm started to glow. From her palm, grew a large sphere of reiatsu, pointing it toward the pillar, she the orb at full speed.

"Gōruden'ōbu"(Golden Orb)

The pillar shattered into thousands of smaller shards, where as the orb started heading straight into the lot of them shattering most of them, with it's size it was hard to miss. Though the shards around it fell straight down. Quickly leona charged toward Kin with speed. She slashed at him, and he dodged by jumping over and behind her, she used the back of her hand to turn around, by swinging it around.

Back to top Go down
Sukiro
Sukiro

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Give me strength! [Training Thread]   Give me strength! [Training Thread] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Kin released his claws from his paw, clashing into Leona's claw, pushing them back. Though recovered quickly, they jumped toward each other, slashing, clawing, and clashing against one another. Sparks flew, and with one last strike, creating a large boom, launching them both backwards into the ground. This happened instantly, while the shards now in reach. Leona extended her right arm, and placed her finger's close together.

"Gōrudendoriru!"(Golden Drill)

She shouted and her reiatsu twirled around her hand. Making a cone shape around her hand it suddenly grew twice in size, showing a large golden drill that started to spin rapidly. She shot her hand in front of her destroying any of the shards that would have pierced her. Lifting his head, creating a glowing light from his mouth. Shooting it above himself, destroying all the that were above him.

"Gōruden'ōbu"(Golden Orb)

The land surrounding them starts to get destroyed from the following shards that are still intact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me strength! [Training Thread]   Give me strength! [Training Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1