General Chat (OOC) - Page 37

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+9
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Dellapero
Eliminate-Reality
nycboyLC
Rin~chan
Kaede Soshi
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ignaeon
Mugetsu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

For all those kiddo's who don't like the chatbox. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6704
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

The art institute is really expensive, especially for a college without dorms. -,- You may want to try a ccheaper school, there should be some. Corbin Bleu, is one, may of spelled it wrong though.

Sesshomaru, yeah, i know. I am just trying to do a good job, Byakuya isn't one to speak that much, unless he has to or is in a conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4692
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Which he rarely is XD

Cordon Blue is cheep? O.o

I really wanna go to this one that's like, 3,000 a year and has free boarding, but my dad says I shouldn't continue the application process because they want residency validation >.> We're residence, but he doesn't wanna give proof >.>

Btw The Art Institute has student sponsored living, close enough to dorms I suppose >.>

Problem is, I don't really wanna go to a school that only teaches one thing, I want at least one thing about my educational "career" to be typical >.< But if it gets me going, I'd rather do culinary than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Googled it Le Cordon Bleu is 40000 a year, not cheap.

I think since i am going to Unt Dallas, i get a discount for being a citizen of dallas or whatever, so mine should be cheaper. I have gotten some offers though. XD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm

That's probably for a bachelors degree, just a normal diploma there is like, 20,000 a year...Still expensive, but not as bad.

I just wanna go to this other school T^T Especially since if I do go there, I could potentially travel different places for school purposes >3< Like Japan or Ireland >3<
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4915

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

J_Azreal wrote:
Hmm, i wonder if Byakuya has a secret stash of weed? O.o XD

I was gonna kill a quincy, but then I got high...

Unfortunately, I have little to no knowledge on the subject of colleges, so I'm afraid I can't be much help here.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Kizo, Your parents have issues. I don't think they want you to move out or go to college. O.O

So, i am now going to have to wait for orientation. My mom and aunt tells me that the college i am going to does not have on campus living. So i am googling to find out, and i keep geeting mix responses. "If on campus living isn't for you, there is off campus housing." and i am just like -,- What, the fuck. I still wonder why i wasn't accepted in this other school, the original Unt @ Denton. Scores were good, ranking was good, blah. I think it was because of some THEA test i didn't take. -,- It look pretty cool too..
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Oh no they want me out, granted it's mainly so they can have freaky sex or something, but they want me out >.>

What the hell o.o That's insane e.e
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:37 pm

And now i have to call Unt Denton. I was awarded two grants and three loans, all adding up to 16,000+.

But the loans must be re-payed, and in all i will have to re-pay 9000 plus for the loans. -,- Now i am worried that this only applies to Unt Denton, because the envelope saids it came from there. Since i wasn't accepted, i don't know how in the hell i will be able to use them. I hope they apply for Unt Dallas as well. O.o College is so freaking confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Well at least you've got people who don't get pissed off when you ask for their help -.-
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5326
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Aww J should've came to UT brah!
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Didn't think i would get accepted, heard it gets alot of people applying and what not. Plus, the dorms are so small, i thing. UT at austin? If so, yea, they small.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

*think* not *thing*
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I wouldn't care about dorm size as long as it's affordable.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 pm

My dorm is the close to the size of a master bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Nice..? o.o
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Eeh, i would have to re-take the SAT to join UT. O.O Moving the scores from 1600 to 2400 kind of sucks for me..
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:47 pm

How? o.o

Hey, I know Shinigami don't typically remember how they died (I figure it's just cause after so long they forget XD), but do you think something could spark those memories? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Well my tuition is only $8000 a year, and I got a place near the school for $450 a month. Granted I share the place with one other person, but usually it's like 4 people so I'm good.

Sorry, I fell asleep and now I'll be going to hang out, Bye. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 pm

lol you definitely don't need a 2400 to get into UT but I have friends at UNT (granted they're in Denton but meh). I'm sure you'll do fine wherever.

Kizo, the move from RL to anywhere is a really iffy subject because, if SS is made of souls that are moved from the Real World to SS, then how can you be born there? How do they establish family? Do beings who go through konso go through a rebirth or something? I don't think Kubo cares to tell us, so making something return memories would mean having to create a theory of soul transfer.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I know i don't have to make a 2400. Lol I was refferring to them switching the highest score we can make from 1600 to 2400. I myslef made a 1370, so yea, i don't believe it is acceptable for UT. Lol
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm

1370 in the new grading?
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 pm

As in, did you get a 1370 in Math+Reading+Writing or just Math+Reading
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

All three together. 480 in Writing and Reading, 410 in math.

Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 pm

If you're a senior, you still have time, but, if you graduated, then don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next