Too Quiet(Rou and then Open) - Page 3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too Quiet(Rou and then Open)

Go down 
+3
Eliminate-Reality
Ulqui-chan
Azreal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6700
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Too Quiet(Rou and then Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Too Quiet(Rou and then Open)   Too Quiet(Rou and then Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having left Las Noches for a moment, Daxel made his appearence out into the sands of Hueco Mundo. With the coin lying in his pocket, he felt strange not relying on itsnjudgement. Then again, he was tired of relying on its judgement as well. So, he decided to take back his control of things. Stepping along the sands, his gaze centered upon the ground before him. His eyes dull, of course, as his hands lied in his pockets. The sides of his coat-tail being extended out as his blade lied at his waist. "Has it always been this quiet? It seems my past time upon the sands have been forgotten, for the most part. I wonder why its so quiet? Maybe the hollows have died, though i doubt so." he states as he came to a stop.

Some seconds later, the ground began to quake and rumble as sand passed him by and formed into a large sand hollow. Daxel showed no sign of worry or emotion. He did seem to be paying attention to something else.

"No one pass upon my land, Las Noches belongs to me." said the sand hollow.

Daxel's gaze shifted up to the beast, now annoyed as he seem to not know who it was speaking too. Vanishing, he appeared behind the beast, continuing his pace.

"UGH!!!! I dare you ignore me, Pest! Die!" it states turning. Its large fist came down upon the location of where Daxel stood. Sand erupted into the air for a moment as the fist pulled back.

"I do not like when others intrude on my walks. Especially when they are weak, pitiful, and beneath me. You should of known who it was you were speaking to from the start, but you did not. For that, death is your penalty." states Daxel as he appeared within the air. Raising his left arm and pointing his index finger foward. A purple and black ball of light formed before his finger, forming into a ball. Seconds later as it erupted foward as it sent a large wave that had the same size as the hollow. A cero, not ordinary at the least, as it vanished the entire body of the sand beast hollow. Vanishing, he appeared upon the ground and continuing his walk.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5141
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Too Quiet(Rou and then Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Quiet(Rou and then Open)   Too Quiet(Rou and then Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 am

The Basilisk nodded, something akin to a grin lighting up the features of the reptilian Hollow. As it came to a stop, it almost seemed to be laying atop the Vasto Lorde, who had been flattened to the ground. With a sickening crack, four other heads emerged from the Basilisk, on either side of the central head. They looked alike, all of them, but in a sense, they didn't. It was something small, but the look of the eyes and set of the mouth set them apart; one head had downcast eyes, causing it to look sorrowful, while another had a wicked grin and sadistic eyes, another with just a purely angry and disgusted look, the last head with neutral eyes, but something reminiscent of a sneer on its face; the main head, however, bore none of these. It grinned at the meal, but didn't truly grin. Among all of these heads, this was the most-level-headed and clear-minded head amongst them all, probably explaining why it was the central head.

Each head, aside from the central head, flew down, attaching itself to a limb, as if to hold the Vasto Lorde in place. The last head, however, got close to the Vasto Lorde, sniffing it, smelling that intoxicating fear he so enjoyed. Rearing his head back for a moment, it sailed forward, maw opening and crushing the head of the Vasto Lorde with one crunch, to end his life. The other four heads followed suit, and ripped off the limbs, each individually eating their own pieces, leaving the torso of the Vasto Lorde left. The other four heads receded, and the only head left consumed that, done in mere seconds.

For a second, the Basilisk had wondered what he had done to gain such favor, before shaking it off. He turned around, only to find the King of Hueco Mundo gone. Perhaps that had been a tie, of sorts? A favor, and now the King of Hueco Mundo would want him to perform a favor when the time comes? Surely, he wouldn't just allow the Adjucha to devour the Vasto Lorde for free.

And so, with mind reeling, the Basilisk continued on, arguing with himself internally, through the sands, and into the Forest of Menos, intent on seeing the King of Hueco Mundo again, and asking why he had given the small Adjucha such a large favor.
Back to top Go down

Too Quiet(Rou and then Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3