kira yamato (visord)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kira yamato (visord)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneVisord

Title : the chilling wind
Soul Cash : 4273
Male Age : 28

kira yamato (visord) Empty
PostSubject: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:48 pm

kira yamato (visord) 503f440cce95af56220deb75a2fe03be_squall_leonhart

Name: kira yamato

Nickname: the chilling wind

Weapon(s):
a chain composed all of spiritual energy well used for capturing wanted enemies.

Personality: 
As a young kid kira parents were murdered and he was left to survive on his own, the only shelter he had was the home his mother once owned when she was alive, at the time he mainly grew up by himself not wanted to be bothered with so he developed a type of anti-social personality towards others seeing since none cared about him as a child why should they now, he had only gained a connection with his blade which would later become his zanpaktuo

As a teenager kira grew up with a hard connection with his zanpaktuo as he didnt acquire his zanpaktuo's name so he had refered to it as "she" but he did talk to "her" regularly by this time kenpachi had kicked his anti-social habit and liked asking fellow shinigami for spar matches or battles that dwelled in his district and after awhile he became undefeated in the entire rukon district. After that he didnt face no one seeing he thought there was no match until he saw a captain for the first time

As he grew up he admired the captains so he eventually joined the gotei 13 and became a part of squad 11, kira had slowly rose through his ranks as he didnt want to show his current captain his true potential by this time kira had a few friends and grew a connection with a women

In his later days he was banished from soul society along with a group of another shinigami...well now visords, by this time he grew a hatred towards all shinigami even the woman he loved, his current position before banishment was the a low seated officer

Physical Appearance:
kira stands a full height of about 5"9, his weight is about 175lbs with a slim athletic build, his skin has a dark tan hue to itself, his hair is pulled back spikey, and about shoulder length, his hair color is pure jet black, he wears all original black converses with black jeans, he also has two belts which cross over his pants in a X formation, on his upper body is a plain white shirt and sometimes a leather jacket

Bio:
kira yamato wasnt his original name, as a baby his mother and father named him kira yamato but do to their sudden deaths they werent able to teach him this. kenpachi officially adopted the name "kenpachi" as he became undefeated in the rukon district. It was on one fateful day when kenpachi fought his last oppenent in the rukon that he heard the name "kenpachi". The oppenent he fought had told him the meaning for the name so he took it as his own seeing he had no name. Eventually being the strongest in rukon kira stopped his relentless fighting and settled his life down but that was until he meet a captain who told him to become a shinigami. after weeks of thinking it through kira decided to join and he became a seated officier. Eventually he rose through the ranks slowly but surely and became liuetenent. On one fateful day kira took a scroll through rukon to check for hollows that usually came to eat the people at the district. As he took the scroll he smelled something unusual and after awhile he felt strange, suddenly he begun throwing up a white substance from his mouth that begun consuming his face entirely. After hours of pain and suffering kenpachi had went through the whole hollowfication processes but he didnt know what it was, as he returned to his barracks he was ordered to go to central 49 which he did. after arrival shinigami ambushed him and captured him, they then dragged him off to central 49s court room where he was trailed for treason and later on banished. now he resides on earth in karakura town waiting.

Zanpakutō

Name: yuki-ju (snow beast)

Zanpakutō spirit:
yuki-ju resembles a 13yr old kid that is about 5"0 and weighs around 125lbs with a slim solid build, his skin tone has a light peach tan color to itself, his irisis are dark silver, his hair being long black and back length, he wears traditional blue samurai shogun armor

Sealed form: 
in its sealed form yuki-ju is a simple 6ft katana, the hilt design being original and its color being all light baby blue, the katana has no form of hilt to it but it does have a black small wrapping around it, the blade being all silver steel is about 5 and a half feet long

Shikai- too noobish

description:
Call out phrase:
Abilities:
Techniques:

Bankai- to noobish 

Bankai name:
Bankai description:
Abilities:
techniques:

Inner Hollow - dormant

Name of inner hollow:
Personality:
Appearance:
Hollow mask:

Last edited by LoneVisord on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:48 pm

First of all, you can't take the name of an existing Bleach character. Be original.

Second of all, I can only approve you for MDR-0 with 40 points. Which means no bankai or shikai until you earn them by ranking up, your inner hollow will also be dormant... which also means that you cannot claim to have been squad 11 captain or have captain's potential.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
LoneVisord

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Whoa that really kicks my rping to noob lvl. smh whatever doesnt even matter. and dont reply i know my mistakes grammer errors spelling etc etc yeah yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

On forums, your RP'ing is noob level. Legit forums anyway. So should I just move this to denied, or are you actually going to modify it?
Back to top Go down
LoneVisord

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 pm

So i have no shikai, no bankai, no hollow powers yet but seemly theres going to be no one else on noob lvl here so im going to get pawned all day because of some rank you made up. clap clap, im going to modify to fit your "Noob" level. happy?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:10 pm

No one else has noob level because they all use proper English and don't have an extensive history of god-moding. This whole forum is based on rank. If you had read the information like you're supposed to, you would know this.

Until you read the information and do your stats properly, I'm not approving this. Or you can just go back to mobion where this isn't a problem and stop whining like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Also, if you get smart with me again, I will ban you. And if you get mad and mouth off at me in the group, I will also ban you from there. Not in the mood for shit today.
Back to top Go down
LoneVisord

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Hope the profile is noobish enough, and i dont care people like you kill rp for me. yall make it seem like its a god damn war but its not. no wonder people stopped rping and i guess im done too. Ban me deny my pro do what ever is gonna make YOU happy. sorry for wasting your precious TIME.
Back to top Go down
LoneVisord

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Modified...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Then why do you always come to my groups and want to fight me? I gave you a fair warning, you got butthurt. Not my fault. And my time is precious. I have this thing called a life, I have goals, I have people who are important to me. I don't have time for idiots coming in here thinking they know shit when they really don't. You know how to RP on mobion, you don't know how to RP here however.

The only thing you have accomplished here is making a fool out of yourself. Well you also made me question why I even bother talking to you if you just flip your shit at the drop of a hat.

And now you're confusing me. You just said you're done RP, so why are you doing the modification?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kira yamato (visord)   kira yamato (visord) Empty

Back to top Go down

kira yamato (visord)
Page 1 of 1