A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5232
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death)   A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Katrina and Eva were quite busy as of late. The Consecro had dispatched orders to begin clearing out a place in Japan for a foothold in the fight against Hell and its fiendish denizens. They, along with their beloved master, one of the Obelisks, were among the first to arrive. Mostly, this advantage was gained by way of their special Quincy rituals. The sisters were wearing semi-formal work clothes today, dressed in short-skirted black suits with silver cross cuff-links, hinting at their affiliation.

"Eva, stay out of that spiritually saturated zone. You have no idea what animals have been in there." She was half joking. For one, it was likely a source of attraction for Hollows or something of the sort. Eva, to her credit, was actually examining it for the purposes of seeing if they could use it as a trap. The two occasionally went around exterminating small time Hollows that were beneath their master's efforts, and this was one such occasion.

The master in question was currently exploring some of the local shops, looking to see if there was anything that caught her interest. Being a high ranking soldier of the Vatican had its advantages, one of them being a great paycheck. She was looking for decor for the Japanese style apartment she had chosen, a reminder of her childhood days.

Thus, it was up to the Virgin Voices to scout the area. Little did they know, they were about to stumble upon something much bigger than anyone bargained for.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4871
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death)   A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death) - Page 2 13559310
ADV-1 | hankou: 14 | reiryoku: 12 | hakudo: 16 | seijuu: 13 | bukijuu: 4 | hoho: 16

"Oh that is quite a ripe smell I must say little girl." Fensake said as he emerged from within his armored hand cocoon. He was not particularly a fan of the smell but then he was likewise no fan of taking even a life or death struggle seriously. He noted large chinks and cracks gouged into the gauntlets from her crazed assault in her desperate hour. Could smell the sweetened acridness of flesh seared to a reddened mass of cooked meat. He could tell even without needing to give her more then a cursory glance that she was not on her last leg, but literally not on her legs at all. She was an old car held together by spit and bandages. She was so out of it that, though coherent, her words were spat out more by instinct then intent. As if she was trying to coach herself with them to arise back to action one more time. So broken was she that he actually started to reach out to catch her as she stumbled forward towards him.

"Oh, I don't know about that, whoever this Kurosaki is sounds kinda like a disappointment if he isn't here to stop his arch rival. At least I am sure he's a good guy since he's a rival to a sociopath like you. Evil, good, neutral, it's all the same thing really to me when it comes to a fight. I'll do what I think needs doing and stop what I don't like to see." He said, not looking openly but tracking with his senses the women on the sidelines who he was still all but certain that he could blame this entire debacle on. A loose cannon on a war path who had dragged a war right into a civilian hotspot. This girl was dangerous and whoever she worked for could not add up to be much better. "One of us should have." He said dryly, not hiding his current suspicions of her fault in all this. Wasn't his nature really to hide his thoughts. He watched her leave quietly, dialing his phone to contact his manager and check to be sure everyone was alright. He had to get out of here...the shinigami could not be to far behind such a disaster.

APP: Link //////////////////INJURIES: (type here)
template made by mugetsu!

(Exit)
Back to top Go down

A Prelude to Armageddon (Open, No Death)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2