Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4873
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sonmei~

"Whadju Saya Meh?" Sonmei slurred out as he hefted what he was at least 30% sure wasn't just a coat rack this time. The local tavern, rowdy and raucous as normal barely registered the altercation of the larger Masutora as he hefted the unseated officer from division Six up to look him in the eye. "You saya Myeh captain couldn't beat you's agin and I'll hafta beatcha up you unnerstand?"

~~

Gomei~

"Come on Sonmei put him down he didn't mean it like that! He said she was newer not weaker yah big idiot. She just lacks the experience of the other capn's right now." Gomei's words sounded like he was trying to calm his brother down but judging from the incredibly intense murder gaze he had fixated on the 6th division member, whom he was essentially staring right in the face with his alchohol breathe, what he really felt was entirely up for debate. And if somebody happened to select 'he's trying to calm his brother down' they chose very very wrong.

He huffed out a cloud of smoke that had no earthly reason to exist into the now slightly frightened mans face before tilting his head and asking a question. "Thats whatcha mean isn't that right sonny jimbo. You was just saying that while Capn Lychee would win she just doesn't have the captain experience to not do so so badly she breaks yours right?"

~~~~~~

Kumei~

Kumei was....surprisingly docile considering he had been the one to start the particular debate that caused the now raging altercation in the bar. Slowly the rest of the bar had silenced down to a dull roar as more and more tables sought to check out what was going on in the corner. Kumei almost smiled, but then that'd give him away, as his handiwork began to get bigger and more grand. With this 11th squad could show off just how powerful each of it's members was and at the same time he might be able to show his brothers just how much respect the other squads deserved. Being fight nazi's they tended to overly bash other squad members so once they lost a few teeth in a bar fight with nothing but other squads they'd learn to behave properly in public.

"Hey I think he just said your looking fat Sonmei, you gonna take that?" Kumei lied too his overly enebriated brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonmei~

"Hell no!" And suddenly the boy was not being held up for the staredown his brothers so enjoyed but being tossed back into a crowd of his peers like a large pillow. "Nobody calls 11th squad fat!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Brutus watched the goings-on of those in front of him, watching the triplet get knocked, quite literally, unconscious. His head jerked when he was splashed with water, causing him to sober up quite a bit. He forced himself to a stand, making his way over to the group of three conscious and one down, grabbing the downed triplet. He forced himself between them, looking, before stepping back, the helmet hiding his steely, if somewhat glazed, gaze. "He needs medical attention." He said. "Unless you have any other plans in mind for him, I'll depart to get him... fixed." Brutus said, turning to Seijin, nodding in approval and thanks for dousing them. "I hope to talk to you later." he said to the boy, as he turned, awaiting to see if Lychee had any commands for the drunken man. It was now that Brutus realized he had been helmet-less... OUTSIDE. Hopefully they were too drunk to remember, though with his luck, they weren't. Hopefully they were at least closed-mouth enough to not let it go around the Seiretei.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Soul Cash : 5132
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Had she been completely coherent, she would have said something like "Rush him to the emergency wing of fourth division" Of course, had she been completely coherent, she probably would have held back a bit more. It wasn't her intent to do so much damage, she merely meant to knock him off balance a little. The feeling of guilt would be filling her mind at the moment if not for the alcohol inhibiting her cognitive abilities. So instead of saying what should have been said, all that left her mouth was a jumbled mess of words.

"That wa jus a 'ove tap!" She struggled to keep her balance, using her sheathed zanpakuto as a third leg for her weight to be distributed on. Just as she was turning to deal with the two remaining triplets, she felt the ice cold liquid douse her entire body, soaking her silk white blouse. As the liquid penetrated the fabric covering her body, the added weight and newly gained cohesiveness of the wet fibres began to stick to her body, conforming to her outline. The female shivered as the wind blew chilling her soaked body.

She turned around to greet the one who brought this watery hell upon her to see that squirl shinigami red-handed with the bucket in hand. "You...." All of her attention was quickly directed upon the ball of fur, it was bloody cold with the wind blowing, and she could have done without the wet clothes, on top of that, she could see the gazes of what was left of the patrons in the bar, staring at her though her now transparent clothing. "Com`ere you vermin!" she stumbled toward Seijin, holding her still sheathed zanpakuto in both hands like a golf club, swinging it madly at the rather small creature with the bucket, at the same time kicking up rocks and pebbles, flicking them in his general direction. That was a bit hard to determine, as she was seeing two or possibly three of him.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:10 am

Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 292r5aq
Squad 9's Errand Boy

To a point, at least, his effort seemed to have worked. Probably. For something, likely a bit removed from what was strictly intended. Like the fact that he hadn't accounted for someone to be swinging a weapon at him shortly after, albeit one that was fortunately still sheathed.

"Ow, ow..." he muttered, thinking quickly how to stop the rather uncalled-for barrage while his arms worked to defend from it. All he could think of after a few moments was a low, sweeping kick, only to reach his arms out swiftly to catch her if the kick even worked. If not, well, he could always catch the weapon being swung at him.

"Yeah, I think we should probably all get moving..." Seijin spoke, with fairly unusual clarity for him... though perhaps it was just the fact that they were drawing a progressively larger crowd, and it was a continued problem of him being seen. "Er... I can get ya all to your barracks or somethin' if ya want?" he hazarded an offer to the captain and the two of the three look-alikes that weren't being carried by the large... whatever precisely he was. In short, the only ones that hadn't since dispersed after so little remained of the bar.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am

"MAAAAN this dudes head is freaking awesome isn't everyone he's a damn minotaur!"

Sonmei shouted at the top of his lungs, somehow now topless and bottomless and dancing about the giant bull with a twin trail of red flooding out of his nose. He gave a very direct and pointed glare right at the ox-man to play along or it'd be hell to pay from the women behind them whom Gomei was slowly approaching to throw his and his brothers tops over. "Well we better hurry and get this dead guy outta here don't you think Minotaur man? Your right that costume looks really really real you know!"

If Kumei had been awake...he might have first punched his brother for being an idiot, and secondly crushed his manhood as it nestled in his loincloth for acting so poorly as a distraction that it was almost to obvious. So sue the dumber pair of triplets, they were working with what they had on hand and on hand they had a big wierdo wearing a minotaur costume, a spazzoid squirrel, and an image so tempting to look at but to deadly to enjoy while working for it as a captain flailing around drunk.

"Come on Mister Halloween time to use my pants as a stretcher and get the body to the morgue dontcha know." Sonmei Stepped over to his brother and flipped him onto the leggings spread out besides him by Gomei while everyone else would have surely been oggling "The Goods" as it were.

Gomei had the much more difficult task, damn paper and it always losing to scissors. He splayed his toprobes out wide to try and throw them atop his captain when the rat man attacked again. Does this guy read the moods at all? calm it down rat boy or I'll take pictures...I'm supposed to be the tactless one here anyways. He had a chance now, when she moved her guard might be down. Like a viper he attacked with full Lechery mode engaged and made to tackle his captain to wrap her in his black threaded robes. He had a wide reach from his lithe shape so wrapping it about her entirely wouldn't be too difficult unless she made it.

I hope she makes it difficult...then Kumei can't blame me if I have to..Have to....too...

If anybody in the crowd was still paying attention to the exhibitionist women and squirrel over the boisterous half naked man and the minotaur -and let's face it folks you know they so are- they would see the almost disturbingly smiley face of Gomei going for the save of his captains dignity....right...that's what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm

"Uhh... thanks, I made it myself." He said, the first thing coming to mind. He froze, wondering what he was actually supposed to do with the unconscious triplet. One of the three, he knew not which, had said that he should put the one he was carrying on the pants stretcher, shrugging as he figured the triplets knew best. He laid the triplet he was carrying down onto the pants, watching as the woman in front of him got soaked. He felt an odd pressure on his nose, but nonetheless did the noble thing. He walked in front of her, staring at the crowd.

"I suggest that you all leave. Before the Captain and myself get angry." He said calmly, almost too calmly. And to go along with that simple statement, he breathed heavily out of his nose, amplified by the closed-off helmet, making it sound exactly like what it was; a bull sounding as if it were getting ready to stampede. He turned around, so he was facing the four conscious people. "I think it would be best if we got out of here. The onlooker's might try to catch more than a peep-show, and the bar... well... it's practically in shambles." He said, giving a pointed glance to the two triplets that were still alright.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 am

"Before the captain and myself get angry."

Well, she wasn't sure about his feelings, but she wasn't going to get angry, she is angry. It was chilly, her clothes are wet, her world is spinning in dizzying circles, she's being eye-molested by a bar full of shinigami, which part of this would possibly not make her angry?! On top of that, she wasn't even sure how this brawl even got started in the first place! Why was she there again?

Her mind was clouded with thought as the furry one swept her off her feet -- quite literally. But instead of him catching her fall, the woman's inebriated body had a will of its own, landing directly on top of him, chest first of course. A loud thud and a cloud of dust later, she could feel the unusual texture of his skin brush against her bosom. It was actually quite enjoyable and warm.

And this was where the always helpful trios came in. As her "good willed" subordinate was about to catch her in his arms, her body would drop from the furry one's kick, leaving his momentum nowhere else to go but down with her, landing on top of the duo, effectively making Lychee the middle piece of a rather awkward sandwich.

The female captain turned her head back to address her seated officer, now laying on top of her dripping body, hands in places they probably shouldn't have been. "What exactly do you think you're doing?" She didn't wait for a reply before reaching over her shoulder and placing both hands on the back of his collar. With swift force, she gave her wrists a flick with her arms following suit, throwing him some distance away.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you." She stood up, with the squirl shinigami still embedded in her chest. She picked him up by the waist and wound up by taking a step back. The captain let go, but before his body would be allowed to fall, her wound up leg would move forward to contact his body, potentially punting him into the pile of debris that was once known as the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 am

Squad 9's Errand Boy

"Ack!"

Once again he found himself falling from... well, let's just say a definitive lack of foresight. Or actual social aptitude. Who knew; 'twas one of the two. Either way, he soon found himself landing flat on his back under the Captain he'd tried (and succeeded, lest it be missed) to stop the assault of. Then one of those three from earlier as well. His first instinct that he barely quelled was to scurry away again, but somehow he got the feeling that that would only make things worse.

Though who knew with him.

"Ow... I was only defending myself!" he protested, rubbing the back of his head where it had banged against... well, who knew any more what had been what in the bar's wreckage, besides the small area still intact. With that, he shrugged and his attention thus wandered, particularly to the crowd that was only slightly dispersing even after the large shinigami's words. Still, at the least they weren't going near him.

"Well... uh... c'mon, c'mon, let's get outta here. And sorry about... whatever I actually did..." he spoke somewhat dejectedly, his ears drooping as it finally caught up to him that people were seeing him as what he really was. And he'd probably be in trouble. And despite everything, he still chose to walk by the Captain, occasionally glancing warily over to see if she'd attack him again... or if one of those three would try something that seemed to make her upset again.

Really, who knew with him.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Gomei:

"What am I doing? What am I doing?...What..Where am I? Who are you lady?" He attempted to feign amnesia of anything that was happening, yeah that'd work. It always works in the cartoons right He felt weightless as he floated on a bed of his own genius, but no wait this wasn't genius he could swear he felt air. Yes he was flying through the air after his captain had thrown him off of her. How unfair. He crashed into the bar and was greeted a moment later as he climbed out by being smashed back into it by the squirrel man. So what he banged his head on was in fact another mans head.

"Maaaan, I don't like Kumei's hangout spots anymore..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonmei~

"Good, one last thing before we do leave though." Sonmei slashed his weapon beside him renting the ground where it scraped along it slightly before sealing it and glaring in all his almost naked glory. "Attention no-names. A hollow attacked, and anyone who says otherwise get's there teeth kicked in. Got it?" He took a step forward and the crowd responded with a step back. "Sure they too has seated officers amongst them but the man was almost naked, who was going to argue with him like that. Nobody that's who.

"Good. Now disperse and be on your way, other bars can occupy your time for the evening. Oh," He said as he had begun to turn to walk with the rest away. "And if I here one single comment, any stray thought, a misguided fantasy about her...11th division will find you...and we'll exterminate ya!" He flared his anger out on the crowd again before walking away finally at last.

~~~~~~~~

Kumei~ *what you think we was actually hurt?*

"You can put me down you know." Kumei gurgled at the Minotaur man, spitting a small plastic capsule out of his mouth a moment later. "Blood capsule, figured a dead body would be sobering but did not calculate a spazzed out drunken squirrel man or my captain." He rolled off the makeshift carrier already taking his robe off and approaching the captain with only his white under-robe for his upper body.

"Madamn Lychee, please take this." He said averting his gaze to look at Gomei with confusion as to why both he and his brother were naked almost. "I hope my brothers did not cause too much trouble, we shall walk you home and I shall report us all in tomorrow to await punishment for our actions here this evening. I take full responsibility as I was attempting to cause a brawl so they would understand the value of their fellow units." He waited for her to procure the hanging black robe form him before bowing deeply at the waist. "I offer my head in payment for the humiliation I have wrought on you."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 am

Upon hearing the triplet that was being carried ask to be put down, Brutus dropped him; not rudely, nor gingerly by any means. He just literally let go of any hold he had of the twin. He proceeded to walk, staying at the back of the company, casting a shadow over all in front of him with the setting sun behind him. He looked back regretfully at the bar. Why had they had to destroy his favorite spot to relax?

Well, one thing was certain; if he ever saw the triplets in the same bar as him, he was leaving immediately. No trouble, no protecting the bar, just leaving. It seemed as if they caused chaos in their wake. One of them actually seemed intelligent compared to the other's, and somewhat honorable, too, but that didn't change the fact that they were all trouble-maker's.

"Just imagine the paperwork we'll go back to." He said to Lychee, not quite jestingly, but not being totally serious as usual, either. In truth, he didn't care about paperwork; just another duty that had to be done. Still, it gave him something to dread in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm

The words "paperwork" was perhaps the most sobering thing he had seen or heard all night. She already had a mountain of it waiting for her back at home, and what happened tonight can only turn her small mountain into Everest. The large shinigami's words seemed to have come at convenient time as the spell of alcohol was beginning to wear off. She gave her head a quick shake, seemingly shaking off what was left of her inebriated state. That would prove to be a poor choice, as she could already feel the headache she was going to receive the next morning.

It was almost instinctive at this point to throw a punch at whom ever was approaching from behind, but regaining a bit of her rational side, she managed to hold back her fist until she was sure of who or what was behind her. The female's gaze turned to meet Kumei's, seeing his offering of the robe. The alcohol, aside from impairing her judgement , was keeping her warm: with its effects quickly deteriorating, she felt the chill more than ever. "Thank you."

The woman took the robe from him and stated to walk away from the wreckage formerly known as the bar, "No need for you three to follow, I think I'll manage." She said calmly, using his robe as blanket wrapped around herself. "You can also keep your head on your shoulders. You're going to need it for your punishment." Lychee continued, "Report to my office first thing in the morning, you'll know what to do." Her thoughts went to her poor office, overflowing with paperwork. If one good thing could come from this night it'd be that she might just get her office space back.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

Ultimately, it seemed even to him that there was nothing more for him here... and that, perhaps, he was going largely unnoticed or ignored. And with the still-curious onlookers, well... he was almost certainly going to be in trouble later, and it was probably high time to disappear, fast.

"Well, um... guess I'll be going then? Since I don't really seem to be needed... here..." Seijin spoke somewhat awkwardly, scratching the back of his head for but a moment. With that, he let out a light sigh before disappearing with a rapid shunpo, taking him swiftly out of sight and reach of those that couldn't keep up. No doubts he'd be hearing of this incident and the fact that he'd let his actual face be seen somehow or other later, along with other likely chastisements.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:10 pm

"Indeed Ma'am."

Mission Accomplished

Kumei grinned cheerfully and turned to his brothers, both of whom at first cringed, then stared confused as He simply walked away between them instead of raging at them.

"Did we get off the hook?

"Or play right into his hands?"

The brothers glanced at each other, then at the back of their retreating captain.

"Man he really is the only brain we got amongsts us bro." They said simultaneously.

[exit/thread end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)   Whadju saya Meh? (Open All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whadju saya Meh? (Open All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2