Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

Title : SAX MAN!
Soul Cash : 4859
Male Age : 32

Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) Empty
PostSubject: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 am

Name: Sebastion Castillo

Nickname: The painted martyr, The saint of the Slain, The Martyr of every cause, The Redeemed

Birth Place: Madrid, Spain

Weapon(s): N/A

Personality:

Exert from the Journal of Sebastian Castillo

Art is the medium through which humanity expresses its self, its what we use to make the unknowable knowable, but whats more its what allows us to create, to destroy, to live, to die and ohh so much more. In sort it is through the arts that a simple mortal may become as a god and live for ever in the hearts and minds of man. IS it odd that i think this? Is it a sin that i wish to ascend to the heavens on the wings of my mind? Maybe. But if it is a sin to seek a higher existence then i will gladly cast my self as a devil, to do other wise is to be shackled on this earth with no higher goal then to live and there is more to life then simply survival.

So i find my self asking what it truly means to live. Is it to love? To hate? To create? To destroy? All those things? Maybe none? I started with one question and find that instead of spawning answer i come up with still more questions. Maybe this is some sort of cosmic backlash for daring to soar to high, maybe im being punished for my misdeeds and the life i have lead. But if that was the case wouldn't that mean there is something, some higher power, guiding the world? Maybe. But like most things spiritual, we will never know tell its far, far to late for us to do anything about it.

Oddly i find that i don't worry about my end. Why would I? When i die i die and there is vary little i can do to stop that. If i lived the rest of my life worrying about my end i would let the world pass me by and i would accomplish nothing with what limited time ive been granted. I live my life by the seat of my pants and i take it as it comes to me, living this way and in this fashion i find not only peace, but happiness. In this was i honor those who came before me, and in this way i honor those that will come after. I can only hope that my children learn this lesson early on.

Physical Appearance:

You can tell a lot about a man from his hands, they can show you how hard he works, how careful he is, and most of all they can tell you what he does for a living. Sebastions hands are calloused yet soft, his nails are trimmed and neat, yet there always seems to be some sort of smudge on the nails. His knuckles are ridged and crickled as if he clinches his hands a little to often, and his finger are long and delicate. They are the hands of a painter, of an artist who has lived in both easy and hard times. But most of all they are the hands of a survivor.

But whats more his entire body shows this odd mixture of artistic genius and primal survivor. From the premature lines about his dark eyes, to the straight backed if relaxed posture he maintained everything about spoke of a man who was both a lover and a fighter and everything in between. Everything about him seems as if its in conflict, yet nothing seems out of place, nothing seems off... It just fits.

Sebastions voice could be compared to that of the devil. Both suave and sweet, it makes people want to listen to him. Combine that with his nearly angelic good looks and you have a man whos the best of both heaven and hell.

Bio:

Growing up is never an easy thing no matter your circumstances and position in life. It is filled with pitfall after pitfall, trap after trap, and even a child of privilege is prone to death in one form or another. But whats worse is that most children are not born to wealth and privilege, most in fact are born to poverty and in the cities of Esparia, where gangs ruled the streets and the corrupt ruled the government, this was more so the case then most other places in the world.

It was into this world of filth and garbage that Sebastion was born, and to say he was born in a gutter would be a complete lie, but only because the shanty town his parents lived in didn't have any gutters, in fact gutters would have been a significant upgrade. But the fact remains that he was born, a middle child among six others, and whats more he managed to not only live, but pull him self out of the squalor he was born to.

IT was clear at an early age that he was unlike his siblings, instead of spending time scrounging food from dumpsters and dodging the heels of gangbangers, he drew with what ever he could find. From ketchup to used up pencils, nothing would be wasted if it could put a mark on paper and concrete. Oddly enough his parents nurtured this gift, this need to create instead of squashing it as maybe they should, because as the years went on and his exposure to criminal culture increased well, his gifts went to rather evil ends.

At first it was just minor things, forging signatures at school, messing with his class mates assignments and small child hod pranks like that. But soon enough he grew bored with those petty stunts. But what else could he do? So the years went on and his talents increased and by the time he was fourteen not only was he well known forger but he had managed to pull a number of small cons that had helped his family move up ever so slightly in the world and now when his mother needed to give birth well, she could do it in the gutters.

But that wasn't enough, not for this young man who dream't of the stars. Ohh no he

needed more and to do that well, he learned from the best criminals the world had to
offer. Those criminals became more then role models, they became like family to the young man. They taught him the tools of the trade, and soon enough the apprentice became the master. As the years have moved on hes gained in skill and in infamy, though that infamy he has never really enjoyed. Though through out all that, he felt as if something was lacking, something that left a hole in him that no amount of charity could seem to fill... He was not doing enough to satisfy his need to help the down trodden, and so it was that he sought solace in the church, and it was there that he found his true calling, and to this day he thanks god for that gift.

Fullbring

Name: Fount of the Slain

Item: A grail and or chalice

Appearance: A simple copper grail that looks as if its seen better days.

Spoiler:

Ability: When activated the grail fills with a red liquid that looks like fine red wine to friends, and dark blood to enemies. This liquid can be manipulated by Sebastions will and no matter how much is used or scattered about the battle field the cup is ever full and flowing with the liquid. Now the liquid its self has two properties, the first is that when people he sees as friends come into contact with it, whether through consuming it or having it splashed on them, their energy is restored and it forms a protective layer around them capable of absorbing attacks and damage from enemy forces. Enemies on the other hand suffer for touching the blood. It burns them, and anything connected to them, from weapons to clothing to skin and amour. Nothing can hide from the corrosive properties of the blood of martyrs so long as they hold evil or violence in their hearts. Of course this does not affect all items instantly, those of a spiritual nature take far longer to corrode then those of a mundane nature. Normal clothing chars and burns almost instantly, same as with the skin of far weaker opponents, but items that hold great spiritual power such a Zanpakto or the skin of an Arrancar can take up to six posts(For those with equal Reiryoku) to become fully useless(This is dependent on the opponents Reiryoku stat, the bigger the difference the faster the blood eats away at them) . Of course the stronger an opponent is the less effect this ability has, if they have equal or less then Reiryoku stats they are effected as stated above, but if an opponent's Reiryoku stat is higher then his own they can nullify the corrosive effect of the blood completely by focusing and expending the necessary energy. Also the more blood/wine he has on the field of battle the more energy he must use to maintain it, that being the case he tends to reuse what ever he has summoned instead of creating more. Unused and or unwanted blood seems to drain away and vanish in a single post.

Techniques:

Blood of the Baptist: By allowing his comrades to drink of the wine of his chalice, he can remove any lingering negative effects that have been placed on them. 2 post cool down.

The Blood Rain: By summoning forth the blood of an untold number of martyrs and cascading it into the air and then back to the ground, Sebastion causes a torrential rain fall that applies all its negative and positive effects along with obscuring the vision of his enemies to those caught in its radius which is four hundred yards. This last for a total of three posts and has a cool down of four posts after its effect wares off. This blood remains on the ground and in the air after the effect wares off and the rain stops.

The Red Sea: Turning the chalice upside down, Sebastion causes a flood of water to escape from it which then surrounds him. This liquid then quickly expands and pulses out in a tidal wave pushing away all enemies and applying all the positive and negative effects associated with his main ability. This wave travels for three hundred yards in all directions and has a 3 post cool down.

Bloods Rebuke: By covering him self in a thin layer of his blood Sebastion can absorb an incoming attacks power and damage and then return it two fold to who ever launched said attack. He still takes some of the damage associated with the hit, but it is greatly reduced on his person. 3 post cool down.

Virtue Ability's

Redemisti in Sanguinem (Redeemed in blood)(Passive): This singular power is what makes even the darkest of souls, and strongest of hallows fear him. Though the reason why is not at first apparent. Simply put he can take others pains and sins onto him self and thus remove them from their original host, even going so far as to take on their sins and thus for many creatures of the night their power to do evil. He can then transfer those wounds, sins, and so forth onto a new host if he so wishes. This can potentially cleanse even a Togabittos dark, and evil soul allowing them to finally ascend to a higher place.

Angelus Sacrificii(Angel of Sacrifice): Sacrifice is charity with out restraint, with out thinking of whats best for ones self and Sebastion has come to embody this concept. When unlocked he takes on the form of a bloody eyed angel. His face becomes a pale, radiant mask that have trails of dark red blood running down ether check in perfect lines, this blood slowly drips from his face but vanishes before it hits anything, this makes it look like hes weeping tears of blood. His hands and feet seem to have open wounds, akin to the stigmata that leak the same substance that comes from his full bring and he can use and control it in the same way. From his back sprout wings that seems to be bad of that vary same substance, though they are in fact solid enough. While in this form he he can turn his blood and wine into weapons that seem to float about him, these can be shaped and changed at will often using a different type of weapon for each blow he attempts to land. With this the corrosive properties his blood/win normally has is amplified to double what it was.

Diuinitus(Divine Intervention ): People get hurt, its as simple as that. But if you do nothing to attempt to stop it then you have committed a great sin. This ability takes that to heart. When an ally is about to be hurt, or damaged in some way this ability forces him self and his target(Who must be under attack) to switch places and becoming the target of said attack.

Martyrum ultimum spiritum(martyrs last breath):there comes a time where one must sacrifice them selves in order to bring about a brighter and better day, yet not everyone can do this, but those that can go willingly to their deaths so that victory is assured. With this ability, if Sebastion willingly sacrifices himself for a cause tremendous power is unleashed that has various effects, the least among them is of course is his death.

When the above condition is met(Namely his death), his sacrifice brings back to life all those who have died to perfect health with in a one mile, of course those who where of an evil nature, and or enemies are not affected. Next those who are injured that he holds dear as friends, or are of a kind heart are healed and restored to peek fitness. Lastly his death will bring about the defeat of those who struck him down. Those that killed him have their energy ripped from their bodies leaving them as weak as a normal human( this very same energy thats used to full the mass resurrection)they can of course feel this happening as they move in for the kill, and should they abstain from the fatal blow this power has no effect, there by allowing them to avoid it. Lastly, tell those who killed him are slain his spirit lingers in the world with it the knowledge of the exact location of his enemies which he can then relay to those who would hunt them.

Role-play sample: Refer to this character for the role play sample. Tavi Skipio former gluttony MST-3

Hankou (Resistance) – 12
Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) – 18
Hakudo (Physical Combat) - 11
Seijuu (Energy Control) –15
Bukijuu (Weapon Control) – 13
Hoho (Speed) – 16

Last edited by Kaede Soshi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 am

Ready to be graded
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Fullbring ability: You can't have unlimited blood, nor can it be inescapable. There must be a legitimate way to get rid of it. For example, someone with high reiryoku could overwhelm it.

Divine Intervention: Sounds like an autohit. That'll need to be changed.

Martyr's last breath: Even if he does sacrifice himself, that wasting curse part is a huge autohit and cannot be allowed. You can weaken them, but you can't permanently damage or kill them with something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm

1) I don't know what amount to limit it to with out making it sound over powered, and or making it worthless, help?

2) Gave it a more clear cut weakness while retaining some of the motif

3) Its an autohit on himself, he switches places with an ally so that he can take what ever badness was coming their way. Does that still need to change?

4) Changed to a weakening of said individuals, and gave it an escape clause
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Have the amount synced up to how much Reiryoku he has? As in, if he gets really tired, the blood runs out, and the more he uses, the more Reiryoku he uses? Something like that would be fine.

And it still needs to be made so that stronger opponents can overwhelm it, because really, no one would know how to stop it unless they were told, which pretty much makes it guaranteed to work.

I read it wrong; I thought it made the opponent switch places with the person who was about too get hurt. In the case that he only autohits himself, it's fine.

Last breath looks fine, now.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay, edited again~ Hope it works this go around, if not ill work on it some more ^^ Thanks for being helpful Mug~~<3
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Looks good now, and no problem. ^^

Approved for MST-3 with 85 points.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Stats added~~
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Moving this to accepted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity)   Sebastion Castillo (Virtue of Charity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1