Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4828
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) 29lk3cw
Demon Hunter

A faint crunching could be heard if anyone happened to wander by the somewhat little-used side street under the dull light of dusk. That was, if anyone was wandering by with any spiritual awareness, as the crunching had come from a pair of white beasts that would otherwise go unseen, unheard, and undetected. One was most certainly deceased, the crunching coming from the other's sharp teeth crushing what then remained of the creature's head. The other, drawing nourishment from his latest caught meal. 'Twas a draconian creature in form that stood as the victor, somewhat smaller than his target but decidedly more powerful, one would easily be able to tell from the spiritual signatures.

Not to mention the way he seemed to have viciously torn up the other hollow, something he'd not have done before this day.

Thus tearing the head off and devouring it and leaving the rest of the body to dissolve, the rogue Arrancar let out a light breath before his eyes snapped over to the side. Someone else around, and certainly powerful... but not a hollow.

"Burn up, Brilliante Dios..." the Arrancar muttered below his breath, which would only come out as a light growl regardless. Upon that command, his wings spread to cover his entire form, before they retracted and he stood, far more human than his normal draconian form. Ordinarily he wouldn't, but... since this was a special case, he began to walk over in the direction he felt the presence. Perhaps there would be something of use to be garnered from it.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 13
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 15

Last edited by Lance on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6700
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) 398387_large

During such a night, no one would expect to come across a Sin from hell. Let alone a Lost Sin from hell, well, no one with some form of spiritual awareness at least. Well, that is likely to happen tonight, it already has. Fresh from his trip to Kagimino, Daikio made his appearance in Karakura Town. While there in Kagamino, he engage in a subtle and rather calm conversation, with a shinigami. A leutinent that seem to drank gallons of milk a day, do to his large height and size. Or maybe it had something to do with the crossing of his dna, Daikio could remember hearing hooves when the male had landed onto the roof he was on. But frankly, the shinigami seem to be a alright indivisual, at least to Daikio he was. Before he left Kagamino, he decided to take advantage of the wonderful things the humans had, such as, a comfortable bed set. Returning from hell, he had some togabito put the bed in his cave, receiving the name of the city the rest of the sins were as well. Which is why he was in Karakura Town, but like before, he ended up lost. Daikio wasn`t known to remember some things, such as locations, or dates. Which is why he was always late, something he did not really care much about, the other sins should already expect this from him anyway.

"If this meeting or whatever wasn`t mandatory, I could be resting in a newly comfortable bed. I have the right mind to leave once again." as usual, his voice lack any enthusiasm or emotion. It was low, dull, and rather raspy. But that was a quality of his voice that he has always had, so he believes. His attire of course, still hadn`t change. It was a normal black suit attire, with a large black scythe hook to his back. The color of his irises seem to mix well with the light of the moon, giving it a fluorescent glow, which he usualy always had, so he was told. And his hair? Nothing much to say, its the same as always, messy, but neat at the same time. To any other, he would appear as that of a normal human, if he did not have the scythe. Still, wasn`t anything unique about him, so he would seem like the average mortal. "Hmm, I guess i will have to search this whole entire city. Such a chore." he groaned as he came up to a stone wall. Yawning, he decided that he has spent enough time searching and it was time to take a break, when in all honesty, he has only been searching for three minutes, give or take. With little effort, he raise himself up on top of the stone wall. As he turn his gaze to the sky above, he could hear the sound of footsteps. Lowering his gaze, he look to the rogue arrancar, his eyes dull as ever as he questioned the arrancar`s presence.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Demon Hunter

The man was... different, that much he could tell. Not human, not one of those souls in black (though he was wearing black, but not the same garb), not a 'hollow,' not one of the other creatures he'd seen around on occasion... what, then? There was definite strength behind him, beyond most others around, but that only told the rogue so much.

"What are you?" Drake plainly asked; he had a feeling he possibly should know, but he most certainly didn't. It wasn't even until very recently that he found out hollows had a label other than the 'demons' he'd known them as, for the fact that he was a loner, never spending time around anyone or anything until late and thus missing out on... well, quite a bit of knowledge. "You're not human, or anything else I remember coming across before... so what?"

So his question stood, posed as a matter of curiosity rather than any sort of demand; he'd already found himself with two difficult opponents very recently, and in short succession, and he didn't need a third. Besides... depending what this person was, with luck, he could find a way to a further power he sought.

"It may just be me, but it feels like you're from somewhere other than Hueco Mundo, where the hollows live..."

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 13
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 15
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

The being that stood before him, was rather odd. His appearance, it was that of a bird or dragon. It seems that the people that he has met on this night, just get wierder and wierder, appearance wise at least. It was not something he was use to running into, a creature of his appearance, having such speech or power. The fact that the creature approach him, was also odd, but not really a problem, Daikio cared for little things. His questions weren`t odd though, it was the usual questions. Who are you? What are you? Blah, blah, blah. It was something he came accustom too, since his few times coming here.

"That question again? Meh, I`m the Embodiement of the Deadly Sin, Sloth. I come from Hell, I am one of Seven, my name is Daikio Shakuso. There you go, you now know just about everything, creature. Are you this hollow, you speak of? I know you are not a Espada or Shinigami, for the most part, they all carry the appearance or form, of a human. Which means you are neither, correct?" he pretty much rushed through with the answers he predicted the creature to ask. Well, the most common answers at least. In all honesty, he was somewhat glad to see the creature. Like the shinigami, he could sense the power level of others. And seeing how he had forgotten to ask the shinigami for directions to the other sins, he could simply ask the creature before him, he knew it wouldn`t be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Demon Hunter

Embodiment of... Sin? That was certainly different... and possibly a key to moving forward. As to where, though... that was the real question.

"No, I'm not with any of them," Drake replied, considering for a moment what precisely either of them were. Shinigami... that one he was certain he'd heard before, loosely tied to those people in the black garb. Espada he couldn't be certain, but he could only assume it to denote hollows, since those and humans were all that were otherwise left that he really knew of.

"I don't know everything, though, which is part of the problem. I need a way to get stronger... and I can only guess there's some way to in Hell," he spoke, fairly bluntly but it got his point across, and he rather preferred to pursue such a possible strength sooner rather than later to leave him more time to search for the person he'd lost, who was surely still around somewhere. "Not that I'm expecting to just get any such information for nothing... if there is anything I can gain or become there to get stronger and you can at least get me to Hell, I'll naturally pay a favor in return. If anything, I know my way around here and how to find nearly anyone or anything here pretty well after being here so long," he offered. Now he could but hope that he could indeed gain something from this.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

It seem the creature also had a motive, he wanted power. Something Daikio could help the arrancar with, but it could be a difficult process. For one, the creature had to be prepared to lose his life, which could happen if he were to lose against one of the togabito. Then again, Daikio questioned if he should help the male with such things. But what the creature spoke of next, seem to persuade the sin to help out the arrancar for his quest of power. As long as he was given the information he needed.

"Power? In hell? There is not many ways to gain such power, unless you were a sin. But...... there is one way. Its rather challenging though, and you could end up losing your life in the process. But you can always end up gaining the power you crave for. All i ask, is for you to signal out the location of the other sins, their power each are the same as my own, except for our leader, Pride, who is slightly more powerful than the rest of us. If you do this, I shall tell you how to gain more power." he bargains with the arrancar. In all honesty, the process was not hard, and the other sins really did not care for who ever went through the process. If the person became a problem, they would simply dispose of him or her. Which is why Daikio held little worry for showing the arrancar how to do so. There was a high probability that he would end up dying any way, why not?
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Demon Hunter

"I don't care about any risks; if it can help me move further forward, then pretty much anything's fine," he spoke, once again bluntly; and more so, meant it. He'd lost the one thing he'd come to care about, so 'twas only natural that he would do nearly anything to get it back, and in the meantime gain the power to better protect it. If he could be led to such a thing, then all the better.

For now, it seemed he'd have to put his spiritual sense to the test. If it was humans and shinigami, he had some difficulty, but... if it was hollows, it was never of any difficulty. Perhaps the same would hold true for these 'Sins' given how powerful they apparently were. And in fact, it did; 'twas somewhat loose, but it was something.

"Two of them are together in this city itself, I believe fighting something considering their reiatsu is flared up a bit, and I'm sure one of them is the Pride you mentioned... one of them is in the forest just outside, and one more... I'm sure is at the city just next to this one, but I can't tell from this distance," he spoke after a few moments of straining his perception as far as it could go. "Aside from that last one unless I got closer, I'm sure I could lead you to any of them, though... as for any specific one you might be looking for besides 'Pride,' probably not, since I'm not familiar with them," he concluded.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Listening to the creature, he was rather surprised to hear that the other sisn were not in the place they were supposed to be. He was actually rather livid, the fact that he has been spending most of his time looking for the location of their meetinf, only to find out that the meeting never started in the first place. The only good thing to come out of it, is the gaining of his new comfortable bed. Which he will be perfectly happy lying in, in a few minutes or so, after he helps the male out. "No need." he answers as he prompts himself up and off of the rock wall. Dropping down onto the ground before the creature.

"As for the power you crave. It is called something with a P as its initial letter, the name sometimes alludes me. Other than that, I remember everything else. Such as, how to become one. You will first have to go on the lower most part of hell, and while there, you will have to battle against a togabito. And if you were to win, you will get what it is you crave so much. But there is a judgement process, and if you are deemed worthy, then you will hain what it is you crave for. Here you go." he states as he motions with his right hand. Opening a portal that lead to the lower most part of Hell. "Just enter, and hope you come across a Togabito, which you probaly will." he states as he waited for the togabito to leave, so he could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Demon Hunter

"Sounds simple enough... I haven't torn through quite a number of hollows in my century of life just to be stopped by any sort of judgement process," he spoke with a little shrug. No turning back now, he supposed... not that he'd ever want to, not with why he was after power in the first place. Whatever what he was to become was called, even, was besides the point, or how much he had to go through to get there; right now, he'd still do nearly anything, and that was that.

"Thanks, then... looks like I won't be coming back to this living world 'til I'm through there," he concluded, neither expecting nor desiring any further help from this 'Sin;' he'd done his part and received that which he sought, and that was all there was to it. As for getting back, well... he'd figure it out. For now, he confidently stepped forward through the portal created for him, determinedly pressing onward in the pursuit of this mysterious power, and presumed new form if it was so much as called something different.

[EXIT]

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Once the arrancar entered, Daikio closed the portal. His gaze would then look back to the moon, as he gave a light, but hardy yawn. "I can`t believe I wasted all that time for nothing. But now i at least get to head back to my new comfortable bed. That`s the only good thing to come out of this." he states as he opened another portal. Looking behind me, he questioned if there was something he was forgetting. Something that he could want, though he was the one to forget things. So if he is forgetting something, he could always come back. As fro right now, he was sleepy and tired. And no longer felt like wasting his time in the human world. Entering inside, the portal closed behind him, as he took his exit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed)   Faint steps forward (Drake/Daikio) (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1