cero marbles

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cero marbles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4870
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am

Name: Cero Marble
Alternate name(s):
Appearance: A small marble no bigger then the end of ones thumb. It glows with a dark swiling cero balled up inside of a thin hueco sand glass surface.
Capabilities: Use of the Cero marble, more of an item actually, allows a user to carry around a handful of the little toys in a pocket and at a moments notice throw essentially a cero bomb in somebodies face without the need to charge all obvious like.
Effects/Bonuses:

Surprise - Nobody has ever seen a cero marble, so typically no one would be expected to freak out and run if you tossed a handful of a childs toy at their feet.

Easy - As all this technique requires is to dip your cero's into the sands of hueco to encase them in the enriching sand that is molded into glass it is a technique easily accessible to even the most amateur of hollows. Likewise this containment allows easy study of said energy within by ones self and others.

Capable ranks: MDR-1 +

Last edited by fensake on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5329
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 am

Fensake, even though this is already approved, please rephrase the cero so it is general and not only for Giuli, your character.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 pm

wait everyone has to be able to use them? Well.....I did not consider that. >->...erm...his ress's diamond reflector shield ability is kinda...critical to using this....I...got no ideas on how to not do that...I was gonna have people trading me info for them if they had wanted any manufactured for them. nothing big. you could tell giuli your favorite color and get a bag full of them. would making mention of him selling them for random info be good? or should we scrap it all together or what?
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Make a form of it where they don't exist in the diamond shield, instead just make them so they are ceroes with a covering then make a modification to Giuli's profile where he can use the marbles to do the analysis thingy etc. But, if this didn't make it clear, everyone above MDR-1 should be able to use this ability.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Ah! Now i getcha. No prob. So he asks for some of their own self made marbles and studies them. So hejut invents a way to coat them with an easily manipulated material that an arrancar or anything with a brain could make...any ideas for covering materia? My off the shoulder idea is just a thin hueco sand glassthing to relace the diamond. That work?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Seems like it would work.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 am

Agreed. That's actually a pretty cool idea since it would explain why arrancars are the only ones who can use it (they spent waay too much time with that sand e.e)
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 am

...so...how will I use this to get information about poeple now anyways...I'm no longer the only person able to supply them in exchange for your favorite color or three measurements.

how sad

done

how do i edit giuli?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cero marbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cero marbles    cero marbles Empty

Back to top Go down

cero marbles
Page 1 of 1