I will alter my fate!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will alter my fate!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magi
Magi

Title : The Changer of Fate
Soul Cash : 4214
Female Age : 34

I will alter my fate! Empty
PostSubject: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Well if you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of the manga (now anime) Magi the Labyrinth of magic! Hello hello! I'm Magi~! Feel free to call me Mag if you like! I've been browsing around for a Bleach site I could feel comfortable with (cause some of the bleach sites I've seen are not too inviting) I was never a HUGE fan of the Bleach series, but I know a bit of the series well enough at least. I'm a casual fan I guess I can say. I'm also a huge fan D.grayman, Nurarihyon no Mago, and a few other anime and manga. I'm a huge nerd for the games Persona, Pokemon, Harvest Moon (and it's spin off Rune Factory) and the Tales of games. I don't have much of a life so I have been on way too many rp sites in my five years of rping xD I intend on making a Bount using Aladdin from Magi as my fc so I'll have fun with that x3

Well nice to meet you all and I hope I'll have lots of fun here!

--Magi
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4836
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Sounds like we like a lot of the same stuff o.o Anyway, sure you'll enjoy it around here, and obviously the c-box is always a good place for questions and chatter and such, so... yeah, that's about it
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5330
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:32 pm

You are welcomed to our awesome site. Hopefully 114 members isn't too big for you but I can assure you you will not be drowned out in the masses. We pay attention of everyone and interact with you 24/7 so glad you're here. To be honest, half of us actually hate bleach right now so you'll be fine lol if you have questions though, you can ask or use Bleach wiki (Highly recommend the latter).

Anywho I am NYC (yes I am the city) so if you have any questions, need anything, etc. you can contact me or any of the staff!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome. ^.^ Glad to hear that you found us inviting (and I know what you mean about some other Bleach sites, btw).

Hope you enjoy it here, and if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, another staff member, or pop in to the c-box.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome to Bleach Oblivion.

Call me Az, i and alot of the other members are here to help you if you have any questions..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will alter my fate!   I will alter my fate! Empty

Back to top Go down

I will alter my fate!
Page 1 of 1