Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4817
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Something was definitely going on with that Captain of his, and it would be a lie to say Senzo was completely uninterested. The affairs of the Shinigami around him were largely outside his interest, but this... if something was happening with his own Captain, it felt like something he had to know. As to how he'd figure it out, well... that was the problem. The solution, however, seemed arguably simple enough, as much as it was a bit of an annoyance:

Find the squad that specialized in covert ops.

It wasn't too difficult, considering; all he had to do was head in the direction of their own barracks. And then, incidentally, pause as he worked out in his head how to go about this. 'Twas something that didn't take him very long to figure out, particularly upon spotting the Captain herself that he sought.

"Chiara, wasn't it?" he asked, frequently not bothering to memorize names except when it came to the higher-ups; in short, only by certain necessity. "Don't suppose you've seen that Captain of mine around? Can't seem to find that guy anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Soul Cash : 4301
Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Turning to face the direction her name had come from, Chiara was surprised to have to look up at the man. He looked kind of annoyed at her, or maybe it was everything in general, but still rather annoyed. She wasn't short by any standards, but he seemed to dwarf her in size, seemingly a head taller than her. She had seen him around before, around the barracks, and with her good memory, running his face among the list of acquaintances, she came up with his name, and status.

Senzo Shinryuuji. Lieutenant of the Fourth Division. What does he want from me?

The Fourth Division... She'd been hearing little things about their captain lately and her question of what he wants was answered in his next question. She'd had the fortune, or misfortune, of passing by a couple of people, gossiping, about who knows what. Not wanting to hear the useless blabber people seemed to enjoy having, Chiara had ignored them and carried on.

It had been then, when she could hardly hear anymore, that she caught the whispered and rushed words, 'Fourth Division... Captain... Abandoned... Seireitei...' However, was it in her position to tell others about what she had heard? The Captain had indeed vanished, yet not everyone seemed to be notified of it.

Looking at the Lieutenant thoughtfully, she bit down on her lower lip as she ran through the possible options. What was she worried about, anyway? It wasn't in her to tell a useless lie, easy to be discovered. If she was going to lie, she'd do it perfectly, but it seemed right now, this Lieutenant had a right to know what was going on with his division and figure something out.

Shrugging her shoulders, she tilted her chin up slightly to face the Lieutenant and spoke in her soft but cold tone,

Hello, Senzo. Nice to finally meet the Lieutenant of the Fourth Division. And your Captain... Word has it that he fled Seireitei. I thought you, the Lieutenant above all others, would be aware of the fact and the whereabouts of your Captain?
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

He what? Now didn't that just beat everything. As though it wasn't bad enough that he had to deal with that... person in the first place, and that questionable mental state of his. Now it was just down to whatever he was apparently supposed to do... whether he wait for someone else to take over (as he wouldn't have had an interest in the first place) or take this opportunity to try and move elsewhere. The latter didn't seem likely, and he wasn't eager to lose a position of some power, so it came to simply waiting, it seemed.

"From that guy? He rarely tells people anything, so we're never completely certain what's going on," Senzo grumbled, running a hand somewhat roughly through his unkempt black hair in a plain gesture of frustration. After gripping at his hair for a moment, he sighed and let his hand fall, staring off momentarily in a randomly chosen direction before returning his gaze to the Squad 2 Captain.

"So let me guess, now your squad or squad 9 are after him at this point, right?" the man openly inquired. "Then everything else going on right now... I don't think he could've chosen a worse time. I'm guessing you at least don't have to deal with miserable defectors like this?"
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

"Yeah, probably. As soon as the order comes to us to go for him. But with everything going on now... it will be a long time before anyone has it in their mind to make an order like that." Shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly Chiara carried on. "Right now, I'm bored out of my mind. So much that I would wave my hand around in the air and volunteer to bring your captain back."

Ain't that the truth... thinking to herself, she rolled her eyes, groaning inwardly. Seriously. There had been nothing to do. At all. Of course, there was everything happening around her, but nothing that seemed to need her. It was quite frustrating, just standing by and not doing anything. The only thing she could do right now was train, but her mind was too crowded to concentrate enough at the precise moment.

Anyways, wasn't the guy standing in front of her the Lieutenant? Why doesn't he just step up to do the job? Other's were gunning for a captain position, for the 'power', but the Lieutenant in front of her seemed to be rather... flustered? Was that the right word? He definitely looked more annoyed, that's for sure...

"Why don't ya just step up to the Captain position yourself? I don't there's anyone stopping you. Also, the empty seat is going to stay empty for quite a while, judging by the way things are going at the moment." Looking him over from top to bottom, she added, "You look reliable enough."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 am

"Me? Heh... not yet, at least. Not until I get a few things done on my part, not least of all more properly awakening this zanpakuto of mine," Senzo replied, glancing momentarily down to it. Of course, there was also the problem of becoming more firmly affixed to this squad were he to take such a position, but... well, it would be some sort of step forward. Still, he gave a little shrug as he let these thoughts fall for the moment. All things in time, inclusive of figuring out how to progress with a zanpakuto he didn't even like.

Oh well... again, all things in time.

"'Sides, who knows how good for much this thing'll even become once I find its bankai. Right now all it's good for is growing gardens. Even if it can make some pretty odd plants," he grumbled, openly showing some level of distaste for the thing. Still, he was stuck with it, so there wasn't really anything else for it. "Suppose if you ever need plants or anything of that sort quickly, I'm your guy; poisonous, medicinal, the works," he added with a little shrug.

"As for right now, though... I also wanna know what's going on with those Espada. Considering the disappearances I've heard reports of, it seems almost like they're... collecting."
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"Oh... so there was someone else that had the same thought as me... I thought I was the only one."

The lieutenant surprised Chiara. With each passing second, he seemed to prove to her that he has a sharpness to him that some others, even in her division, lacked. It was comforting to know that there were still people like him around. He would fare rather well in the Second Division... Except the fact that plants, medicine, and those kind of things would be quite useless in a division that relied on stealth. It was too bad, indeed.

As he had pointed out, the disappearances had been suspicious, as if they were collecting guinea pigs for a science project. If that was what it was, then what was it that they were trying to prove? Wasn’t that the million dollar question? Not knowing what was going on made her itch all over to get out there, catch a high ranked arrancar or an Espada and possibly torture it out of them. Maybe I should… Though I doubt I’ll survive if I attempt this by myself. Oh, but I guess that’s the thrill of it all.

But it wasn't his words about his power that got her attention but the hatred that seemed to run deep within his tone when he talked about his Zanpakuto. Chiara doubted anyone with that much odium in their tone would only despise the outcome. No, he would surely despise the source of it as well. That only meant he wasn’t too fond of his own Zanpakuto Spirit. She guessed she could understand. Actually, she wasn’t even sure if Yui was her destined Zanpakuto Spirit, or if she had become one as they had been merged forcefully. Who knew the answer though? Only time would tell and that, still, was only a possibility.

Shrugging off the things weighing heavy in her mind, she quizzed the man.

“But what makes you say that they seem to be collecting? And why is it that I seem to be getting a vibe of dislike from you, towards your Zanpakuto?”

Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

He gave a slight nod in response to her comment; to him, it only seemed natural to come to the conclusion. A few shinigami and a few people in the human world had presumably been captured, and how often did those Hollows do that? No, they'd usually first kill, not capture. Or perhaps he just had a certain insight thanks to his position as a warlord in life... who knew.

"Only that they're apparently taking people, which doesn't fit their norm. I doubt they're even killing them first, since it'd be a waste of time to take whatever remains after that, I'm sure," he replied, though the latter point he couldn't be wholly certain on without seeing such an abduction himself. And then, of course, it came to the zanpakuto... now how to really answer that? That was the real question.

"As for this thing, yeah, I don't like it. I'm a swordsman, not some gardener, and here I am stuck with something that just controls plant life anyway. It's not exactly the most ideal thing in the world, but at this point there's not much I can do about it except live with it," the man shrugged. On reflection, it would likely make it a problem to even achieve bankai, but then there was still the question of if he even wanted to, ultimately. The readily-concluded answer? Maybe, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 pm

“Have you ever heard the words, ‘life isn’t about finding shelter in the storm but learning to dance in the rain’? If you think yourself a swordsman, then why don’t you use your knack over plants to your advantage as a swordsman? Work it into your fighting style and skill. Use your time of faulting your Zanpakuto’s skill towards training with it. Training to weave your two techniques into one only you can do.”

Her tone soft and yet flowing effortlessly so others could hear Chiara clearly, she spoke to the lieutenant, moving to lean against the wall nearest to her. Her thoughts drifted back to the Hollows and the disappearances as the less than smooth wall pressed against her back. Shifting to make herself comfortable against the cold wall as her thoughts drifted. It was true. The Hollows could be labeled as brainless on most… all days. They didn’t think before they acted and would surely have killed those in their way rather than capture it. But no one hadn’t been found dead yet, and that was the strangest of all. None of it seemed to make any sense, other than maybe, the higher ups were planning something. Right now, they had no proof of anything and it seemed rather pointless to talk about what could be. Instead of carrying on the subject further, Chiara just shrugged nonchalantly.

“Who knows with them? Whatever happens… happens. We’ll just have to wait till they make their move.”

Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am

Use it in his swordplay? Perhaps, he considered... for but a moment. The problem was rather a lack of any sort of sword in his zanpakuto's released state, but instead some silly shield. Did he, a former warlord, look like some sort of protector?

Oh well... no use thinking on that now. He still, for now, had other issues to deal with, most particularly in figuring out what to do with his annoying Squad, and awaiting his next little mission. Very likely it wouldn't be long in coming, considering the present situation on the whole.

"Suppose so, though honestly I'm surprised nobody on this side seems to have done any sort of quick or preemptive strike yet. People're going missing and what here? Debating and deliberation," he grumbled slightly, glancing momentarily to Sokyoku Hill, where he could easily feel two of the most powerful beings in the Soul Society: the Captain-Commander himself and that Kido Corps Captain. "Well, for now I guess I've got people to kick into gear and make sure they're at least ready for something to happen. I'll just take whatever happens from there."
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

"Surprised? I wouldn't be. It seems that's just the way it is nowadays... Talking about it changes nothing, and yet that's all we do. It frustrates me. Really, really does. But what can I do? I don't have the power, the authority..."

Wasn't that the bitter truth. Grimacing inwardly, she let out a little sigh. The situation would become worse if they didn't do anything about it but all they seemed to be doing was talking about what had taken place, what they presume will take place, and what they think was happening. It was all just a guess. Wouldn't it be easier to just take action and figure out what to do then? When we actually have an idea what's happening? But no, they just had to go and talk about it.

The world was a frustrating place, and it there didn't seem to be anything done to make it any better. But the lieutenant seemed to be determined to do something. Maybe it was that his responsibility was now greater since the division was without a captain. Or more likely by his previous responses, it had already been a great burden to him even with his captain. Who knew.

"You're gonna get people ready for the unpredictable situations our future holds? Now, how will you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 pm

"Heh... who knows?" he admitted with a slight shrug. 'Twas how he was, often enough; even as a warlord he hadn't strictly had to plan ahead very far. Often enough, he hadn't had the chance to do precisely that, leaving him to simply have to think on his feet. Now was, perhaps, one of those times.

It probably didn't help that he wasn't exactly... gifted in the healing arts, beyond what his zanpakuto could do.

"For now I guess all I can really do is make sure these people in Squad 4 are still doing their jobs and are alert enough to move whenever they have to, and can at least defend themselves if they need to; I can probably manage something for that, at least. Other than that, there's not much, since it's not exactly a combat division like most of the rest," he spoke with a slight sigh; the latter point was his first and foremost irritation in being assigned to the squad, but such was how it had gone.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4429

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Neya rushed up to the other two. in any other situation, she wouldn't be so non nonchalant. but, this was serious. something had to be done about it. and, who else could she go to but the second division?
"Captain Chiara!! thank goodness I’ve found you! i need your help!"

She panted heavily. her hood fell back, revealing her dragonic face, and red scales, and bright yellow eyes. her tail was twitching like crazy. and, her wings were quivering from the run, and being forced against her back. The locks of her black and purple highlighted hair falling into her face aas she caught her breath. Her zan was strapped to her back, like it usually was, the ribbons on the staff like flags.

"Im sorry for this intrusion captain. i am the lt of squad 7. and, i was going through some paper work, when i realized, that status reports form one of our members haven't been filed in over 3 days. their most recent mission was in the human world. and they were on patrol for hollows. the other squad member, who went with them, hasn’t been sighted either. my captain is currently in the field, and i have no way to contact them."

She took another deep breath.

"i am requesting, that you would, if possible, help me locate the information on their whereabouts, or even help me find them in the human world if it came to that."
behind her,a mutlicolored komodo dragon looking creature trots up,a nd hisses with discontent.

"damnit neya!! i said wait up!! i cant run fast in this heat, and these streets hurt my feet!" says the 12 foot long reptile.
Back to top Go down
Chiara
Chiara

Female
Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Before she even had a chance to reply to Senzo Shinryuuji, her name had been shouted, making her turn around to see the source. The woman's face had been covered as she ran towards Chiara, rendering her memory and the ability to put the face to a name useless at the moment. Well, it was, until the hood was lowered to reveal the woman's face to them.

Neyavaenya Kruzchevek Natalyia Uruma Suzume. Lieutenant of the Seventh.

They didn't seem to want her to respond today, since the creature by the name of Imōto rushed up to them and scolded Neya before she could answer the requests of help. The two seemed a little out of order and their friendly squabbling almost succeeded in making her laugh out loud. Instead, she put her hands out, palms facing the new arrivals and spoke, amusement clear in her voice.

"Whoa... Seems like I'm the lieutenants' favorite today. Neyavaenya Suzume, I'll help anyway i can. Senzo Shinryuuji - I'm assuming you two met already - and I were discussing the matter when you decided to join us."

Turning to the Fourth Division Lieutenant with one end of her mouth twiched up in amusement, Chiara asked,

"Why don't you join us, Shinryuuji-san? This sounds like it's going to be fun, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 am

Hardly had he finished before someone else ran up in a panic. A... draconian? Yes, he'd heard the little rumors at least, though he'd paid them little mind. After all, it wasn't any direct concern of his own squad, and it didn't feel something he could directly use, so why bother putting too much stock into it?

So it was apparently true, but that still didn't change much for him.

Nonetheless, he gave a little nod as the Squad 2 Captain introduced him, letting his mind wander through the apparent situation at hand. More trouble to deal with, and possibly something for his own squad to deal with... well, he was already here, so why not? It was better than going back and putting up with the mild confusion in a squad he didn't really even want to be in but was now apparently temporarily in charge of.

"Lot more fun than going back and dealing with the rest of my squad right now, I'm sure; they'll be fine for a little while, at least," the man shrugged. "Besides, it might give me something actually decent to do for once."
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4429

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Hearing the call of her captain on the wind, and something about problem resovled, neya nodded.

"i must take my leave now. it seems things have worked out."

(leaving thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open)   Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Streets-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Trouble brewing (Chiara/Open) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.