An Apology Is In Order.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Apology Is In Order.

Go down 
+4
Lucci
Lance
Cookies
JayK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 4825
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

An Apology Is In Order. Empty
PostSubject: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 am

This is not a typical Jay fun-thing. I'm apologizing for my actions, as of late.

Why? Because I've been increasingly irrational and, to an extent, downright unfriendly toward many in the CBox. The truth is that I'm going through some things. A little racism and overall feeling of loneliness plaguing my life here, and a recent suicide contemplation/attempt. I've done a pretty good job masking it, but it boils over.

So, I'm here to say that, while I won't be as active in the CBox, I will over the forums.

And to all of those in the Box I've acted up around: Judge Magister, Azreal, Lance, Kizo; I sincerely apologize to you all. I don't want this to dictate how you guys view me, even if it's a little too late for that.

I may end up breaking a bit from the site, and RPing, altogether. Who knows what the future has in store for me.
Back to top Go down
Cookies
Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 4366
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 am

I can say I barely know you, but I hope you don't let these issues get you down forever, man. It's understandable what you're going through/how you're handling it, I just hope everything works itself out for you, and that you don't consider taking your own life anymore. You'd be taking yourself away from us, and that'd be sad.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4836
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 am

I hadn't really noticed much, if any, hostility, though that may just be me. Whatever the case, if you genuinely need a break, then go ahead and take one; I'm quite certain we'll all still be here when you get back, hopefully feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Lucci
Lucci

Soul Cash : 4287

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

Should've played the Mel Gibson card "Sorry, I was under the influence at the time"
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Well, if that's what you feel would he best, then go for it. I really hope things start to get better for you. You're a cool guy, and whoever is causing problems for you is lucky that I don't live nearby. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4696
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

That any of us live near by, there'd be a giant freaking mob with literal torches and pitchforks, as well as chain saws, shot guns, katanas, poison darts...And that's just my weapons .-. I could go on but, it'd take too long to list everything everyone would bring XD

Anyway don't think of suicide or attempt it again, it's honestly not worth taking your own life when it could be better spent torturing the fucker who put you in that state in the first place. I hope you get things straightened out, but you better come on here at least once a week or I'll start thinking you're dead >.>
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5149
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, hopefully you come back soon.

And if you ever need anything, no matter what you're thinking, don't be afraid to talk to one of us man. None of us are judgemental, and will readily help in any way we can. :/
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6472
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh, come on, Jay...
I've been through worse than that.
No need to worry.
I still love ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apology Is In Order.   An Apology Is In Order. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apology Is In Order.
Page 1 of 1