FAQ; Submit questions

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAQ; Submit questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4687
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

FAQ; Submit questions Empty
PostSubject: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay, so we are compiling a FAQ list so we can refer the newbies and even veterans to the list so they can find their answers; what we need from you is to submit questions you feel would be asked most frequently. Please try and be as general as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4827
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

• What sorts of powers can/should I have for shikai, bankai, bount dolls, fullbring, etc.?

• What canon occurrences, if any, should I be paying attention to in the manga for this site's canon? (since the point had come up in the c-box earlier today)

• How much do I need to know about the Bleach universe to get around well on this site?

All I can think of at the moment; may add more if something comes around.
Back to top Go down
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 4816
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Definitely these:

• How does my character become a Captain, Espada, etc?

• What are the Deadly Sins?
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5140
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

-Do the Ranks/Levels determine who I would and wouldn't be able to beat in a fight?

-What happens when I want to play a Canon character, but that Squad/Rank is taken?

More to add later.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6077
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 am

I want to make a random faction and lead it. Does this mean I automatically get MST-2?

Is there a limit on how many characters I can have?

I want to play a canon character, but their captain/espada spot is taken. What do I do?

Can I role-play as someone else's canon in the PvP or side plot forum since it's non-storyline?

Do I have to make a new account for each character I want to make?

Do I have to show a new RP sample in every application I make?

How do I get SC?

More to come.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:11 am

I want to make a canon character, but someone else has started a profile for them first, can I make an app for the same canon character since his isn't finished? (It's early and I'm tired, final question will be something along these lines but easier to understand)

I have a Qunicy character who has techniques, but on the Quincy template there is no section for techniques, does this mean I can't use my Quincy's techniques here?

Can I have a hybrid character? Such as Shinigami/Arrancar, Quincy/Fullbring . Bount/Togabito ect...

What are factions and can I start one?

What are the steps to making a faction?

I really like the site and I wanna help out as best as I can! Can I sign up to be a moderator even though I've just joined less than a week ago?

(Here are some questions I found that should be added, hope Nyc doesn't mind I've added them here o.o Although one will be paraphrased.)

I try out for a character and magically get MST-3. Does that mean I can have unlimited amounts of ADV characters?

Are there Ranks locked for certain character positions, like is there a Maximum Rank-Level a Fraccion can get?

Are the limits on how many MST, ADV, ADP, MOD, and LOW characters a person can have?

Can my lieutenant character get an ADV-2 even though it says on the Level Guide that most lieutenants get ADV-3?

Why can I have only one Captain or Espada? Can I have both?

I want to face claim a character, but I see someone else has already used that exact same character but he hasn't officially claimed him yet, can I claim that character for myself if I post my face claim before the other does?

English isn't my first language, will you take this into consideration when grading my profile? If so will you be more understanding of mistakes while grading?

My character has his/her own kido spell they made up, can I use it here?

Can I be related to/have a crush on/be married to a canon character? Do I need to ask that canon's player for permission first? What if that canon doesn't have a player?

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 am

One more.

I failed in my application for the rank I was wanting, is it possible to get a second chance? How long do I wait before being allowed to try again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ; Submit questions   FAQ; Submit questions Empty

Back to top Go down

FAQ; Submit questions
Page 1 of 1