Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6454
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Name: Lillithe Lilim Verdente

Nickname: Lilly

Weapon(s): None

Number: 33 (Rogue)

Personality: Lillithe is out there when it comes to her personality. It's hard to get along with her, because she acts like exactly what she looks like: a 14 year old human child. She's hard to get along with and is mostly disagreeable, unless treated with something she likes. Oftentimes, this entails food and games. She also very rarely takes anything seriously. Oddly enough, if you scold her, she'll take you seriously more than if you order her around. Despite speaking complete, unbroken English, she still refers to herself in the third person. It's unknown if whether or not she does it just to mess with people. Also notably, despite not having any relatives, all of the Espada are her family, using Japanese honorifics to refer to them.

Physical Appearance: Lillithe is barely over four feet tall, shoulder-length purple hair framing her youthful face. She has wide eyes that match her hair in color and usually wears the standard drawstring pullover hoodie with a pleated, black and purple skirt. Under the hoodie is a black top matching the skirt. She also generally wears a pale white crown made of hollow bones. This is not part of her mask, however, as that is a white ring around her left eye. A bright number 4 is drawn on her left palm.

Bio: Lilly was born a Hollow. No one knows what she was in life, not even her (although, she might just be faking it). As she traveled across Hueco Mundo, she learned something that would change her forever: Everything alive tasted good! From that point, she went about, endlessly eating everything moving she came across. This is how her power ended up growing. She eventually became an Arrancar, learning more of her abilities as they grew. However, even after getting out of the primal Hollow stage of her afterlife, she retained the basic Hollow need to feed, except now it was easier to overpower things to eat them.

Eventually, her power grew enough for her to have a Resurreccion, giving her more power than she ever could have imagined. Now, with how her power works, and how she uses it, she's everyone's problem. Nothing is safe from her. She spends most of her time in the World of the Living, or sometimes even in the Soul Society. Her reiatsu is next to nothing while not released, so she's somewhat hard to find. She's never been inside the gates of the Seiretei, but one day, she plans to. The best food was always kept in the most secure place, after all. While in the World of the Living, she mostly eats, with the odd temper tantrum about not being able to eat the human's chocolate milkshake.

Zanpakutō

Name: Kamikaze

Sealed form: A small, 5 inch dagger with a beautiful, ornamental hilt.

Resurrección: The dagger completely disappears, coating her in a aura of pure reiatsu. This immediately explodes, concealing her completely. While concealed, her dagger expands greatly, forming a rocket launcher-like weapon, much larger than Lilly herself. It is held by two grips underneath the massive barrel. She appears wearing a Lilly-sized, full body Juggernaut suit, making her even more resistant to blasts. Also, while in this form, Lilly remembers everything, and has her full mental capabilities.

Call out phrase: "Detonate, Kamikaze!"

Ability: When she enters Resurreccion, she has her entire mask, complete with protective goggles. Her weapon now takes the form of a rocket launcher that works like a pump-action shotgun, having four shots in the clip. Lilly has one more clip on her hip, but any more after that need to be created by her, which takes time. The rocket launcher, although held by her, is connected by four tubes leading into the girl's middle lower back, right shoulder, right side of her neck, and right arm. This fires massive explosions of energy similar to a Cero. However, it is not a Cero, but she can use it to fire Ceros with little to no charge beforehand. Contrary to looks, it's actually quite difficult to cut through the tubes running from Lilly's body to her weapon. This weapon can also charge by using Energy from other Arrancar (I.E. Cero, Arrancar reiatsu attacks) and fire them back, somewhat like a Cero Double.

Techniques: Resistance - Any other type of explosion not her own, she is highly resistant to. She is also nearly immune to all but the most powerful fire attacks.

Bombcraft - If she tightly cups her hands, she can make a small orb of the explosive energy to throw. This takes one of her unloaded shots.

Explosive Touch - She can force a small amount of her reiatsu into a non-living object, forcing it to explode when the next person touched it. However, since it's such a small part of her reiatsu, it doesn't cause much more than a burn.

Reload - The launcher, after four shots, needs to be reloaded. After her second clip runs out, she needs to make more using whatever energy she has eaten while she has been wandering. In this respect, as long as she continues eating, she always had ammo. (+1 posts to create more ammunition)

Warhead - Lilly can take everything she has eaten up to that point and hasn't used yet, condensing it into one massive shot. Unfortunately, this takes a bit for her to charge, as she has to give every bit of eaten reiatsu to her cannon. However, once unleashed, it's incredibly deadly... Or at least can be... This tends to send her back as well, due to recoil.(+2 posts)

Role-play sample: The soft padding of a small being echoed out onto the sands, along with a strange suckling sound. Lilly's bright purple eyes scanned the wastes that were nothing but sand. The discarded bone mask fell from her lips as she pouted, falling onto her back with a solid thump. "Man! There is nothing fun to do anymore... Everyone always just runs away..." With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes and gently wafted off to sleep.

Lilly snaps awake as she is being moved, looking about, but seeing nothing. "Hey! Where is Lilly?" She groped about, finding herself in a box. A rather... Confined... Box. "Hey! Let Lilly out! She has things to do!" Whatever was carrying her must have heard her, and placed her down on the ground. "So... You speak, Espada..." The box was opened and Lilly's head immediately popped out, staring at the rather large man. He towered over Lilly's small form by almost double her height, and was incredibly well-built. He looked as if he could break the small girl in half like it was nothing! "Well, it doesn't matter. This one's too small to be an Arrancar, anyways... She's better off as food." Lilly merely tilts her head slowly at the man as he spoke. The man gestured behind her to the massive, restrained Hollow, and he laughs deeply. Still, Lilly only looked at him, as if she didn't take him seriously. "Still so stalwart even after seeing him? He's my project. He is quietly gaining strength until he will be strong enough to rule Hueco Mundo. Now what do you say, tiny Espada?"

Lilly, as he finished his speech, stood up slowly, took a deep breath, and... Squealed in unbridled joy. "He's so cute! Can Lilly keep him? Can she? Please?" Lilly continued with this, and even ran over to the monstrous thing, hugging it's arm tightly. The man looked utterly flabbergasted, then shook his head and sighed. "Okay... I guess you can keep him... Your unparalleled cuteness has defeated me. I'll just give up my plan for domination so you can have a pet." Another squeal of delight was his answer as Lilly jumped on top of the beast. "Take me somewhere fun!" The beast roared and, breaking his bindings, ran out of the enclosure and off across the sands.

Lilly giggled happily as the bestial Hollow ran across the desert in long strides. He eventually stopped at a small gazebo, randomly placed in the desert. In it was another man who looked disturbingly similar to the man from before, except this time, he was wearing a beautiful white tuxedo. "You're here..." Lilly grinned as she hopped off of the bestial Hollow and walked to the man. "You were expecting Lilly?"The man smiled widely and nodded. "Of course. For defeating my brother, I must ask that you marry me." Lilly gasped and her cheeks flushed red. "Wha-Wha-What? So soon? Well..." Lilly looks about and puckered her lips, leaning forward. The man knelt to Lilly's height, leaning forward as well...

Lilly mumbles sleepily, kissing the discarded mask from earlier. She slowly woke up and gasped, tossing the mask from her. "What? Awwwwww, man!" She huffed and stood, pointing a finger to the sky. "You're not fair to Lilly! Everyone else gets to! Why not Lilly?!?!" She stamps her foot into the sand and sighs, walking lazily towards Las Noches. "I guess I'll just go bug Onii-chan... He'll play with me..." With a soft smile and dust drifting off of her, she trudges back to the castle.

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6068
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Your bio needs to be at least 2 full paragraphs.

Also, ability needs to be only one capability. The reiatsu colour changing is something that belongs in the description, as it is an effect. So, there is one ability, with any number of techniques that are associated with this ability. All your techniques seem to be competely different, aside from how they are activated, so this won't work. If you need an example of proper ability +technique format, please refer to the Gray Fullbuster app in my signature.

Once the proper modifications are made, I can grade your role-play sample.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Alright, I THINK she's good now...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6068
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 pm

This application looks fine now.

I can approve this for ADP-0, with 60 points. Unfortunately, this isn't enough for you to take an Espada position. But you only need to rank up once, to ADV-3 to join the Espada if you so choose. At current, you could easily take a fraccion postion (please let me know if you decide to do so). Once the 60 points are applied to stats and checked, this application will be moved to accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Statistics:
Rank/level - ADV -3
Hankou - 13
Reiryoku - 12
Hakudo - 11
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 12
Points awarded: +5 (+2 Hankou)(+3 Hakudo)
Total points: 65

*RANK UP~!* ADV -3

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5131
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Since stats are applied, and I see no error, I'm moving this to accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar]   Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Arrancar Applications-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Lillithe Verdente [Arrancar] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.