Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5142
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Exactly as the title says, this is a Shop of Stuff You Could Probably Do Yourself, but are most likely too lazy, and therefore, come to me for it. (Unless it means I actually have skill in this area. Lol)

Anyway, request stuff via comment at the bottom of the page, I'll work on it whenever I can, and pm you with the results. I guarantee that within a week, I'll have your stuff for you.

If you're not satisfied with what I write...well, we'll either work until we get it right, or I'll give up.

Here's My Stuff:

Poems:

4-8 Lines: 100 SC

9-12 Lines: 150 SC

Ballads: 200 SC An example of the rhyme scheme of a ballad will follow.

Rhyme Scheme Example:

Anything Higher: We'll have to negotiate about that.

Haiku:

Traditional 5-7-5: 75 SC

Any Altered Haiku Will Be 80 SC

Extra:

Theme Song: 200 SC Length Will Be Determined By Myself (At least a full piece of paper, though, if not more.)

Epic: 200-500 SC

Fanfic: 200-400 SC

If there are any suggestions as to stuff to add, do let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it. Very Happy And for the prices with varying ranges, a multitude of factor's apply there. For example, if you're extremely specific with an epic you want, your damn right I'm going to charge you more, but if you're lenient about it, and let me have my stubborn ways, then I'll charge you less.

Also, if you could, I'd like to know what type of tone you would like the song/literary work to be in. It's a huge help, as I get too indecisive about stuff like that. xD

NEW ADDITION'S:

Cartoon's:

People: 100-200 SC

People and Environment: 300-400 SC

Last edited by Salt on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4689
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 pm

>.> <.< Lemme buy those RP templates from Hash and I'll probably come back here for Kizo's theme song X3
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Alright, I'll get started on it now, so I won't procrastinate later. xD I'll pm you about the details.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm

CHRISTMAS WEATHER, AHOY!

Hope that grabbed your attention. Anywho, since it's the season of giving, and I'm feeling generous, I'm going to have an awesome sale.

Awesome? Indeed. Awesome.

I will be selling personal poems for 50 SC apiece.

50 SC?! You've gotta be kidding me?!

Go to hell cheesy assistant from Market Channels. Yes, I said 50 SC.

I will choose the subject and stuff, though it will be about you as a person, and what I have gleamed from you so far.

Or you can do it yourself for free. I could probably do it better for only 50 SC, but it's your choice. (TOTALLY not bragging here... seriously, it's a truth, people.)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

I want one. :o
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Alrighty. Very Happy I should have it to ye' by the end of the night. Tomorrow, at least.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Alrighty! Now selling cartoon drawing's, rather than traditional anime drawing's. Think like cartoon's from your childhood, videogames, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself   Kilik's Shop of Stuff You Could Do Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1