Magic: the Gathering

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6083
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Magic: the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Where you can discuss everything Magic. :D
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I made an Ichigo planeswalker. xD Couldn't really think of good abilities though. owo A creature would have been so much easier, but I like making planeswalkers. >.>

Magic: the Gathering Ichigo10
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4693
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:26 am

I think that's pretty good o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 am

Well one guy on fb liked it then when on to bitch about how the first ability sounds red. No shit sherlock, but it's for fun, not a real fucking card. e.e I swear, some people take this game a little too seriously. Last I checked, we lived on Earth, not in the multiverse. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

It can be any color ability e.e But yeah, and you think that's bad, try playing YuGiOh with whiny forty year olds who get cards banned when they get their asses kicked with them x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 am

Just like how one version of Liliana has a mana ramp ability. That's common in green, but no nerds slipped their shit over a black card having a green ability. e.e

That's why I don't play Yu-gi-oh. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 am

Probably because they were staring at her XD

XD I quit, tried a couple times to get back into it, then quit again, just not worth the drama XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 am

He also said that a black/white having a mana ability "wasn't traditional in magic". Lawl, I don't think ripping off anime characters in magic is traditional either. xD

I think Lilliana looks freaky. x.x Except for Liliana of the Veil, which has the crappiest abilities. xD I use Sorin Markov as my planeswalker, he's a boss. >.>

I haven't played Yu-gi-oh since I was 10. Legit. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

Wow XD

To nerd boys, a boob is a boob x.x

I would use that werewolf guy as mine XD

It's been a couple years for me XD I started when I was ten XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 am

True. xDD

I have no idea who the werewolf guy is. o-o Btw, look up Nicol Bolas (planeswalker), and Akroma's Memorial. xD I got both of those and people already wanna trade them. o.o Well, actually I have 2 akroma's memorials, but I use one in my black deck to be a troll. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 am

XD

He's from one of the earlier sets, I think Inistrad o.o He can flip and give you wolf tokens X3

Oh damn, mean cards XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 am

Oh, Garruk Relentless... I love how easy they made it to transform him. xD I have the m13 version of Garruk. o.O I'd use him if his abilities weren't so slow. right now, I just use a deck with retardedly overpowered shit and exalted. xD Tormented soul with a bunch of exalted shit is just so awesome. n.n Annnnd, people often tell me that they want to light my cards on fire. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 am

That's him XD Ikr? Too easy I think XD

Daayum XD Just tell them if they do light your cards on fire, they need to pay you and receive an ass whopping XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

Oh, they know. >_> With all the mythics and rares in in, my deck is probably worth a lot of money... but I didn't have to pay for that much. xD Since I'm a girl, I get all tje good trades. >:3 Like seriously, some guy gave me a grave titan for a few crappy commons. O.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Wow XD That's fuckin' lucky o.o You get trades like that often? XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm

The grave titan is foil pre-release too. xD

Oh, fuck yeah. o.o Off this other guy, I got moonsilver spear, dragonskull summit, firewing phoenix, 3 caged suns, platinum emperion (which I then traded for sublime archangel), and stuffy doll, for a bunch of foil commons. O.o And from someone at school, I traded a rare white, cathar's crusade or something, for Geth, lord of the vault, which is a huge rape card. And same with how I got Sorin, I traded Tibalt for him, and tibalt is one of the crappiest planeswalkers unless you build your deck around him. o.O So yeah, I get good trades.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

If anyone wants me to make a card for one of their characters, lemme know. xD It's fun. Just tell me whether you want them to be a creature of planeswalker.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Lucky you XD I usually don't get any trades o.o Well especially not anymore since I quit going to play Magic XD (The guys up there just bugged me e.e Plus, they were more interested in hanging out with my mother than try listening to anything I said so...I was really overshadowed >.< I just got tired of it and quit going x.x Well that, and if I don't stay here with my little sis while my mom and little brother are gone she panics because magic keeps us out late, so I have to stay here and babysit, mainly cause my dad's no good in that situation. He gets bitchy, not to mention his face is glued to the comp e.e And he has the nerve to call us attached e.e)

Maybe XD Idk what Kizo'd be o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Well if you give me a picture and decide, I'll make her card for you. xD I also made cards for Gray (planeswalker) and Natsu (creature), from Fairy Tail o.O
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Nice XD

http://kizomarufanclub.deviantart.com/gallery/38328364#/d56563x

Well...I think she'd be a better creature XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Any abilities or keywords you want her to have specifically? Or should I just make it up?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Just make it up o.o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4916
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Figured I may as well put up the 4 members of the wedge villain cycle which I've completed:
Magic: the Gathering Alex_m10Magic: the Gathering Dullah10
Magic: the Gathering Glados10Magic: the Gathering Kefka_10

just a note that the costs of kefka and mercer have been changed to reflect the others, and kefka's first tap ability is now restricted to non creature permanents.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

I didn't even win one round at the tournament tonight. v.v Black exalted is useless in standard... js. I'm going back to heavy removal. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Really? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic: the Gathering   Magic: the Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next