And then there was Mikura!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikura
Mikura

Soul Cash : 4387

Character sheet
RPC's:

And then there was Mikura! Empty
PostSubject: And then there was Mikura!   And then there was Mikura! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 am

Hello!

I, Mikura, have come from a far and distant place known as "England". I stumbled across this site and thought "Yeah that sounds pretty cool, I think I'll join!" - So I did. Due to that, I saw that I "should" post myself a little introduction for all you fantastic Roleplayers here.

My name is Matt, I come from England and I'm 22 years old. I've RP'd for over 10 years, albeit I don't believe my RP skills match up to that length. But it's all fun at the end of the day, and I'm sure RPing with you lot will continue to improve my skills. I hope to offer you as much fun as you will give me, and... That's all I really have to say.

I look forward to seeing you all In Character soon ^^.

Mikura
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Mikura!   And then there was Mikura! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome good sir >o>
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Mikura!   And then there was Mikura! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome.

Nice to meet you, Matt.

You may refer to me as J, Az, or Jkf.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4696
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Mikura!   And then there was Mikura! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm

WELCOME MATT~~ Glad you joined ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then there was Mikura!   And then there was Mikura! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1