The Family

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5149
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Family Empty
PostSubject: The Family   The Family EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

This is an organzation founded by Sora Watanabe. The purpose of this organization is to protect those who are not under the direct protection of the Gotei 13, Espada, or any other Faction. For those who have been left behind and forgotten. It is a shelter; a refuge; a home. It belongs to none in specific, yet it belongs to all.

Rules:

Under NO circumstance should a member assault another member.

There are no executions. If one wrongs someone else, they will be properly dealt with by the Founder himself, or one of the other Care-Taker's.

Under the event that the Founder/Head Care-Taker him/herself is no longer alive, or fit for battle, then under the discretion of all of the member's, a new Head Care-Taker will be elected out of the current Care-Taker's.

Under NO circumstance, should a member of this organization attack an innocent, or one who cannot defend themselves, unless it is without great cause.

This organization rejects none. Everybody is given a second chance, aside from those who wrong the organization and have been expelled. No stragglers. We are a family, and therefore must look out for each other.

Under the event that the organization is attacked, it is the duty of the Care-Taker's and Founder himself to ensure the getaway of the members so the legacy of the organization can live on, even if it means losing their lives.

The Members Are As Follows-

Founder-
[Only admins are allowed to see this link](Alive)

Care-Taker's-

Members-

Any member's who agree to these rules and guidelines must take an oath to uphold the Blood Code to which all members and Care-Taker's adhere. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the organization.

(This is what the article for joining reads. In all essence, it's an organization for outcasts and those not sanctioned by the Gotei 13, Sin's, and Arrancar. The Rules are as stated above, and I, Chaos Harbinger Kilik, will personally manage the list of current members on the thread topic if no other Moderator's or Admin's have wishes against me managing such a thing.)
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Alright, I believe it's ready to be judged.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

The Family is approved as an official faction.

Now, you just need to convert it. what I mean by that is make a thread for it that which is similar to the other faction threads. A short description, and a listing of the members and their positions. When it's done, post it as a sticky in the rules/information forum and I will format it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 pm

I have no idea how to make it a sticky. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086