Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6076
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 am

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] Above
Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] OriginalVY2design-1
Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] Below

It seemed like a dark cloud was following Roro as he walked slowly down the sidewalk. Or perhaps it was like having an badtempered loquat plant growing from his head being a complete pain to deal with, so much so that it made funstioning nearly impossible. He had turned his headphones up to full blast, trying to distract himself with deafening music but it only seemed fit that he only had the worst songs possible to play no matter how many times he would shove his hand into his jacket pocket and press skip. In time he just gave up, making a plan to delete every last song from his mp3-player when he returned to his apartment and invest in an entirely new library of songs that wouldn't seem so depressing in times like these when he needed something to cheer him up.

'♪I want you, it's you I want the pain's right here in my chest...♪'

Roro just hung his head as he listened to song of longing that was fitting to everything he felt right at that moment. His eyes were downcast to his feet, their odd, bright yellow coloring hardly even noticeable against the dark circles that only became more severe under the shadows of his hanging pink bangs. The male hardly seemed to notice the annoyed looks he was getting from people that passed by, finding the muffled sound of blaring music to be rather distracting to whatever they were doing that was so far more important. Much like always, Roro was more concerned with his own world within his mind that was currently struck with stormy weather and gloominess.

'♫So feign normalcy, and put up with...it♫'

The male dropped his head even lower, his lips in a straight line. 'Perfect song choice Roro' He mentally rolled his eyes at himself. With someone with the relationship resume he had one would think songs relating to break ups or want would be something he stayed away from. But no, they were a majority of his playlists, mainly because he himself had written them when he was in states just like this one. Just an hour earlier he had received a text message, yes a text message!, from his girlfr-, ex-girlfriend calling off their relationship that had been running on close to ten days now. True it was rather short lived but much like always Roro was convinced he was in love again and now his heart was shattered and would likely stay that way through the night until he 'fell in love at first sight' with somebody else the next day, maybe even sometime before.

'♪What's hurting me? Why does it hurt?Why am I so hurting to-..♪'

Suddenly the music disappeared from Roro's ears and before he knew it he was making impact with the concrete of the sidewalk, only reacting enough to throw his arms back to keep from falling back further and hitting his head. His headphones had slipped from under his black hat, crashing to the ground with a sound that was disappointing to some one who used them almost constantly. If they weren't broken they sure weren't going to last much longer. He eyed his head phones before having his attention caught tby the snickering of a group of large, jocky teenagers who were looking down on him. It was more than likely that the one standing at the front of the pack was the very stimulus behind his tumble and by the way he crossed his arms with that cocky smirk of pride it became obvious Roro was correct in thinking so. The pink haired male only arched his brow in return to that proud mannerism, his expression unchanging.

"Hey, Runt, watch where you're going, kay? Wouldn't want ya ta hurt yourself now would we, huh?" Oh no he had gone and done it. Roro instantly shot his widened eyes up to that smirk with a s=certain crazed look behind them. The shadows of his face seemed to darken, making him look truly terrifying even if his was a rather thin, lanky male with light pink hair and pale skin. A few in the group took a step back when they saw the change, not knowing exactly why they were cringing back in a taste of fear.

However their 'Fearless Leader' didn't make the slightest movement of stepping down, only down turning his lips in a fit. "What you got something to say Old man?!" he burst out, trying to look even tougher. Old man? He proabably only appeared to be a year or two older than the kid, though in his real age, yes he was much, much older. The over grown teenager made the mistake of leaning to to yank Roro up onto his feet by his pink tie. Just as he had effectively gotten the male to his feet he felt something cold poke at the underside of his chin. The teenager instantly froze, his grip on the tie relaxing as his hand trembled. He dared to look down, met with the cold hearted yellow eyes off a ticked off Roro. and when he lowered his gaze even more he noticed the glare off of a blade that was just barely being pushed against his flesh.

"Get out of here" Roro warned, holding the leader's eyes as he nodded his head in the direction the teenagers friends were already fleeing to. He tried to utter some kind of insult or plea for mercy, which of the two was something Roro couldn't tell, before he too was slowly backing up away from the blade that followed him until he was out of Roro's reach. At that very moment he made his own run for it, calling after his friends in a girly, high pitched voice guys like him always seemed to have when they were scared.

Roro watched them run over the next hill and out of his sight, resheathing the wakizashi most would say was just for decoration, not knowing the power such a small weapon gave him. He leaned down to pick up his headphones, leaving them around his neck since they didn't seem to be working and he didn't want plastic fragments to get stuck within his hat and get annoying. Brushing off his black pants and straightening his tie over his green shirt, Roro went on with his walk, and slowly, very slowly, got over his rage enough to remember what exactly he had been feeling so down about, slumping forward in a pouting manner as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] Bottom

Last edited by Ulqui-chan on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6704
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Akasashi

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] 630347-bigthumbnail

Strands of purple hair flared left and right within the air, as the head of Akasashi seem to bounce about left to right. A loud sound of what could be considered as rock music, sounded off within his ears. Black earbuds seem to vibrate vigrously with the sounds of the turnt up music that played.

"Its a Beautiful Lie....
Its the Perfect Denail...
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful, and they say!
Ohhhh......
Ohhh............
Ohh....

Sung Akasashi, singing along with the song that he was listening to at the current moment. As he did this, those that also walk the streets and rested in theri homes, called out in a furious Out burst.
"SHUT UP!"
"Be Quiet, my kids are sleeping."
"Rock On, Bro! I love that Song."

The comments seem to be cooming uin pretty quickly. Many against the fact that Akasashi was sharing the great lyrics of the song with everyone, out loud. Some were gracious do to their loved for the song as well, and lets admit, Akasashi had a great voice. At least in his eyes he did. Akasashi was oblivious to what was said, he simply waved to those that pop their heads out the windows of their homes. A smirk was upon his lips as he actually did know what it was being said, reading their liops and all, he found it all to be pretty amusing.
"In the light we all suffer
Living life like its chore
What to do when were out of life?
Give in or sacrifice!
Because i am a Man.
And life is my own.
I am asking
To give me your Heart!!!!"

He once again sung, doing the same as he did before. And as before, people felt the need to complain, the same insults, little admiration. Turning a corner, his gaze set upon a pink haired fellow, and a group of thugs. Eyes narrowed as he question what was going on. Something about the pink haired fellow spark his interest. Was it the pink hair? Maybe. Was it the fact that he was a visored? No. Then what could it have been, wait, the earphones! He found another enjoyer of music, he just hope the boy listened to Rock or metal, and not those sappy pop songs. Taking out his right earphones, he turned his gaze to the large fellows. Watching as they attempted to bully the boy,Akasashi gave a slight chuckle at it all. He wondered how the boy was going to handle them, not surprised by him using a wazikashi blade to scare them.

As they ran off, Akasashi could not help but laugh. They were made to look like frighten children. Taking a liking to the boy, Akasashi decided they should be friends. Rushing from the corner, the tan skin male came up from behind the boy. Having to be wearing a sleeveless purple top, a pair of black cargo shorts, and a pair of black high tops, he was easily notice. His purple hair was ususally place in a ponytail, but not today, it was kept down. With his left arm, he came up to the male and place it over his shoulder.

"Konichiwa my new friends. I go by Akasashi, like you i am a visored, and i thought that was bad ass. Never seen a pack of buff dudes head off like that in a while. What's ya name? Pink? What music you like? I myself, i'm a rocker at heart. Gotta love the human wolrd aye?" he stated in a quick speaking pace. Not stopping until he was done. Akasashi was not worried about getting on the males bad side. Even if he was invading his personal space. He was actually inticipating the reaction of the fellow.

Last edited by Azreal on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Roro was just about to the state of depression he had been in before his little show with the group of Teenagers that lost every last bit of their pride. His lips were downturned and again he was looking down to the ground, his oddly colored hair hiding a majority of his face. He wasn't paying attention to anything around him and because of that of course he was only even more surprised when he suddenly felt an arm thrown across his shoulder, stiffening by instinct. Those brats hadn't come back for more had they? Sneaking up on him this time even? He was already reaching for the handle of Mizki either way.

"He didn't I tell you to-" he began to growl out, lifting his head and his voice died out when he laid eyes on the new male, letting his hand loosen around his zanpakuto. That and his voice was easily overpowered by the purple haired man's voice that seemed to just keep going on and on so fast that Roro could barely catch half of the questions he was being bombarded with. For a moment he could only blink, staring wide eyed at the man. He certainly wasn't one who fit in with the rest of the human world that was for sure, as was also made obvious by his entire appearance. though in that he didn't have much room to speak either. After a moment of taking everything, Roro blinked once again, his face appearing a bit less shocked now, resembling its normal indifferent state though it still held remnants of his upset manner over his latest heartbreak.

"Another visored, hm?" Honestly he had never expected to run into another despite how he knew others existed. He had gone so long without meeting one so it just seemed unlikely that one would just stroll up and announce himself just like that. "My name is Roro" he finally introduced, offering what smile he could at the time. He wasn't one to turn down meeting new people, even if it was in such an unusual manner, even for the human world that had so many strange things form how he remember to soul society. At the mentioning of his hair color he glanced up to his bangs, twirls a few strands around his finger before pulling his knit hat down some more. "Bit weird I know." he shrugged, now glancing to Akasashi's own long hair. "Purple?" .

At the mention of music, Roro mourned his broken headphones all over again, regretting he hadn't broken any skin with his blade even if it would cause him trouble later on. He at least should have held that kid down and taken some money to buy a new nice pair. "I suppose I like a little bit of everything. Whatever seems fitting." Roro flicked his headphones that rested around his neck with a bit of a pout. 'Except of course when he was going through break ups. He half rolled his eyes at his own thought there. Lifting his gaze again he gave a nod. The human world was much better than he could have ever imagined the soul society being, even if he had to keep a low profile when he'd much rather shoot to the top like every fiber of instinct he had told him to. "How long have you been in this world?" he questioned curiously, finding that if he was at least talking he couldn't spent too much time lingering over the nameless girl who had shattered his heart. If he could keep Akasashi talking there was no way he'd be able to concentrate on that girl, not with the way he went on so fast it required all of any person's concentration just to keep up.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Akasashi

Eyes seem to drift over to the males hand, which went towards his zanpakuto. Raising a brow, he was quite surprised to see the boy wielding his zanpakuto, while in a gigai. Tilting his head foward, his hair fell foward hiding his face slightly as Akasashi look down towards the ground. It seem like forever before the boy finally spoke, the aqua blue pupil shifted its gaze over to the boy. Motioning back his hair from his face as he decided to let the boy finish.

"Roro? Thats a wierd name. Hmm, all kinds you say? I guess thats acceptable. How long i have been here? Hmmm, its been a while, let me see. Between nine and twelve years. I don't know which, i am pretty dunce at the current moment. So, aren't we a wierd bunch? You with your pink hair, and my purple. We are to very unique people, very unique. So, what do you do, Roro? Whats your line of work? You seem pretty sad, something wrong? Let me guess, you got a rash on your genitals? No? Good, those things are so annoying. One thing you got to hate about the human world, its so easy to catch things. Colds, Fevers, flu, and here i thought i was going to be exempt from it all, guess not." he states as he moved around, his arm tugging around the shoulders of the boy as he seem to pull him with him. To be honest, Akasashi forgot that he had his arm still around the neck of the boy, maybe because of his low attention span. Nevertheless, he did speak a little slower for the boy to hear him clearer, he thought it would help.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Akasashi might not have been aware of the way his arm was still cross over his shoulders but Roro was. How could he not be when he was being pulled ever which way by the man? He thought it best not to interrupt, giving a bit of an exaggerated shrug as a silent reminder as he allowed the other male to go on with his not stop words. He half wondered even the man was breathing when he spoke though it was a bit slower than his last string much to his own relief. 'Only that long?' Roro hadn't been to the Soul Society in what had at least been twenty five years himself. Even still he though it odd that he hadn't run across Akasashi before now if he had been here for that amount of time.

That became the last thing on his mind though when the topic of a rash in a certain area became the topic of the purple hair visored's words. Somehow Akasashi was always able to leave him speechless, something odd for him with an extensive language for writing. "Ah yeah no nothing like...that...Just a break-up" He really didn't even know what he was saying at that exact moment but it seemed to make sense when it reache dhis ears. Yellow eyes were staring again without him knowing before he shook his head, trying to remember what the other had been asking him about before, which to be honest was a bit of a struggle at first. "Oh right...what I do" he thankfully suddenly recalled "I write songs and poems for different things. I'd sing professionally but it's probably not best to draw too much attention by too many people" roro finally managed to form an answer, his episode of surprise mostly over. How could Akasashi go on like that about something in that subject? Maybe he didn't even know what was coming out of his mouth. Unique pair certainly did seem even more fitting. "What kind of work do you do?" Seemed like a safe question though it was really hard to tell.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Akasashi

Noticing that he had his arm pretty tightly around the neck of the boys neck, he moved back his arm from over the boys shoulders. Getting a little bit distance between them as he stetch his arms out to his left and right. Moving around his neck as it crack about and pop. Arching his back out some has bent foward. At th same time, he listened to the words of his new mate with a hardy smile upon his lips. His hair falling before him as he raised up, whipping back his hair as well.

"Song Writing? I think i like you even more, Roro. As for my profession, i do a little of this and that, but my main work is...... I am a personal trainer. Have to help others get a body like mines, aye? But, as a hobbie, i write songs as well. I even take a dab into singing. I believe i am pretty good, i could be the next super star ya know? We both could! You see, if you are young, attractive, and have a good voice, you will most definently be famous. Though in reality we are farthest from young, we look it. It would be very hard though, we don't age like the humans. So we may get some.... unwanted attention. Anyway, what squad were you apart of? What position?" he states in the same pace as before.

Akasashi was fully aware of the way he spoked and how fast, the fact is, he didn't care. He was surprised it did not annoy the male, then again, it could of. With the same smirk upon his lips, Akasashi casted his gaze away from the male for a moment. Looking off to his right as he still had his earphone in his ear. Nodding his head forward and back, he mimic the words as he also played with his fingers, in a guitar like playing motion. "Let the light, ignite in the sky. The evil foces shall never suffice. How can we, ever fly? Without the wings made of the demons might? We can one day fine salvation, but beyond the futile ways of our nation..." he sang out loud. Akasashi knew he was a good singer, so he was not worried about how others felt about it. To him and those close to him, he had the voice of a angel.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Roro was relieved to have to his neck free, raising his gloved hand to massage it some and loosen it up from getting jerked around in every direction by the other. His eyes remained upon Akasashi as he spoke though by now they were partially hidden under his bangs that hie made to move to remove, letting them cast shadows on his pale skin. He tried to imagine having the man as a personal trainer and wasn't quite sure if it'd be a blessing or a curse. Roro could just imagine him being one of those that never shut up and repeatedly told his trainee to "Keep Going" or "Rush, rush, rush". He could just picture it in his head, the man never losing his energy as whoever the poor soul was being collapsed on the ground, their soul flowing out of their mouths. Being from the squad he was though that would seem like something normal but that never meant Roro ever really liked their all too active, shouting, brawling training.

Moving on though his interest was peaked by the fact that Akasashi also had a voice for singing. Of course he should have been able to guess this by the way the visored had gone on about music. It was always a pretty easy give away for anyone that had any part in music. He silently thought he'd have to hear the man sometime and before he even had a chance to ask for such a thing, the purple haired man was already singing along to whatever was playing in his ears. Some part of him was surprised. Akasashi did have a good voice, much better than he was expecting and no matter how he tried he couldn't stop the crack of a smile that broke his up til then constant frown. "You Really could make it. Its a shame you can't go after it" It really was a pity, for the both of them really. Of course unless they were to fake their deaths before 15 years passed people would obviously get suspicious of their never changing images. Couldn't have that.

"I was in squad 11, 3rd seat when I...took a break" roro answered, recalling the old question. He had to take a moment to find the right words to what had really happened. It wasn't like he was exiled nor was he turning his back on the Gotei 13. He just hadn't exactly gotten around to going back yet, even after he reached the strength he was at now. "What about yourself? Which of those scary captains were you stuck with?" he mused, knowing that even some of the men of his ow squad full of big headed brutes were terrified by some of the other captains, at least when he had last been there they were.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Akasashi

"I know right? I guess you can add that to one of the cons of being a visord. But, at least we age slowly, I can always sing in small shops and night clubs. As long as i can sing, plus, i can listen to all the great music that is made." he states as he slowly paced forward. His footing being quite odd, as he pulled out his mp3 to change the song that played. His head began to motion foward and backwards. Purple hair strands flared about the air as his hair circled through the air.

As he did this, he listened to the pink haired boy. Looking back every once and a while as he reminisce back to his days as a shinigami for Soul Society. "I was the third leutinent to Dog Guy, of Squad 8, Captain Komamura. I wasn`t leutinent for long, about a year or two in human world time. I actually hated that position, in all honesty. I became so bland, I lost what made me so..... Fucking Awesome, my personality. I was Soooooooooo bland, it wast gut churning, seriously. I was a second away from seriously slitting a couple of throats, but a altercation with a hollow seem to sprang this transformation, making me a visored. Which i am actually thankful for, being a shinigami was so boring. All that crap pissed me off, hell, i was a second away from going rogue." he stated as he look back towards Rou. "So, were you also bored with being a shinigami as well? I`m assuming yes, i don't blame you though." he wondered as his gaze shifted back forward.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Roro couldn't argue with what the other man said. At least they could have some enjoyment in music, even if that was limited. He eyes Akasashi as his head began to match the music he could pick up on due to its volume. He could tell the other visord really was some one who found pure enjoyment in music.He would have cracked a small smile but then he heard Akasashi mention he had been a lieutenant at the time he had been outcast by the Soul Society. He really did like being below others, even if he saw himself as much stronger than any lieutenant now that he had trained himself even further. But for now instead of keeping up his not so hidden scowl, he looked ahead, letting his features relaxed until they seemed near emotionless.

"Komamura, huh? He's really a hothead form what I remember. If I hadn't been with the mad men of the 11th I would almost say that fox was a bit scary, but you see worse with those brutes on a daily basis" He wouldn't bring up the times he had gotten into those very altercations of 'who is the best battles', which he had been no stranger to. Even still, he wasn't as loud about it so it didn't count as being like the wild men. "I wouldn't really say I got bored of it.. I just don't think I could get much stronger sticking around there. After all you don't exactly hear about visords like us there too often. No one would have served any purpose when it came to training. But when I head back to take a rightful captain's place you should come along. Couldn't be too boring then" Honestly he wasn't all that surprised that Akasashi had grown bored. He figured more than 5 minutes of anything could bore the active man.

"Though that pobably won't be for a while now. It hasn't really been boring around here so for now.." even now he could sense overwhelming amounts of spiritual pressures nearby, his eyes narrowing. "The Soul Society is going to be in deep here soon. I can't help but wonder whats going on" the only bad thing about disappearing was being left to figure things out by himself, something he wasn't all that driven to do until it became absolutely necessary. "We may have to lend them a hand..."

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Akasashi moved along with the track he listened too. Eyes trailed over too Roro each time he spoked as he listened to both, with ease. Running his right hand through his hair, he straighten the mess he made while flipping his hair about in the way of todays rock stars. Looking foward, eyes slightly narrowed as he heard Roro mentioned about returning back to Soul Society to become a captain. It was something he was not to fond of doing, seeing how he felt it would be a waste of his time. Plus, he still harbored mix feelings torwards those of Soul Society. Shrugging, he kept his gaze straight as he then hears Roro mentioning about helping soul society against a future threat. Sighing, he really had no intentions of doing anything such as, helping them. Now and days, he only looks after numero uno, himself. Anyone else, would not matter, especially those of soul society.

"I have no intentions on returning, plus, my power is not that great. I`ve only been training to master the use of my mask. In all honesty, i`ve been adjusting more and more into human life. So returning to be captain, would be a waste. I`m guessing because of your mentioning of training, you are probaly much more stronger than myself, so becoming a captain should be easy for you. Especially since it seems to be your goal." he sounded more serious than usual. His face pretty emotionless, as he held a more stern look.

"As for that threat you speak of, i also sense it, but i doubt i`ll be helping anyone in soul society. Only myself, so once the battling begins, don`t expect to see me anywhere near the action. To much of a hassel, and these old bones are no longer what they where." he joked as he began to crack the bones within his right shoulder. Eyes trailed to the right as he also released a yawn. Feeling much better as he then look to Roro. "Hmm, you said tyou were apart of Squad 11? But you are so skinney, doesn`t your captain make you all bulk up and what not?" he questiones as he look back forward. Pacing slowly as he continued listening to his music as he waited for a reply.

Last edited by Azreal on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Roro was surprised by the serious look the other male had on for a moment, letting it show in his eyes just briefly. "I wouldn't say its a dream...just more of proving a point I guess..." He shrugged, looking rather nonchalant about it all. His eyes were scaning across the sky boredly as he paid more mind to the spiritual pressures nearby. But then they were narrowed into a slightglare. Was he being serious? Even if they weren't a part of the soul society anymore there was no way he could just put aside what duties every shinigami had and the reasons he had even gone through the efforts of becoming one. He tuned his head to look at Akasashi, almost wanting to burst out in an uncharacteristic rant but when he opened his mouth he only took a deep breath, calming himself. Honestly it didn't matter. One man, or lack there of couldn't change too many things. "I see...I guess being a personal trainer doesn't help keep those old bones in shape" his tone was almost...joking it seemed and he was even giving a smirky smile as he looked forward again. "Just going to live out a normal..well series of normal human lives then?"

Akasashi's question wasn't a shocking one. He couldn't even count the number of times he had heard similiar questions while back in the Soul Society. "Usually the captain would have, but I could take down those body builders just fine." Even if I am just some skinny boy. So it wasn't really something necessary" he halfway rolled his eyes. He knew that among other members of squad 11 he didn't really compare in appearance. That made it all the better when he could put them down on their backs for doubting him. No one doubted him. "I bet a lot of those muscle heads would have liked you a lot. Its a shame you weren't in our squad" Akashashi was just as loud and outgoing as the lot of them had been and in an odd way it seemed fitting. Of course he didn't know the man's zanpakuto. Depending on what that was he could have been slaughtered or praised among the members.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:53 am

Listening, Akasashi casted his gaze to other areas of the streets. Looking to homes, seeing shadows of a male and female undressing one another, a couple bickering in front of the windows, and others turning off the lights. A smirk rose across his lips as he look over his shoulder at Roro. "Hmmm, just because i`m a body builder, does not mean i am not growing old. It`s been a while since i`ve engaged in combat. I may of took out some hollows every once and a while, but i`m still pretty rusty. I would just be in the way, i`m no help to those people in the gotei. Plus, not like i really want to, my oath to Soul Society, was tarnished when they accused me of something i did not do, and exiled me to the human world. So, Its easy for me to just say, Fuck them." he stated as he nodded along with the music that played in his ear.

As Roro answered Akasashi`s question, he monitered the different spirutal pressures that seem to be in Karakura right now. With a raised brow, he questioned what it was happening, but then again, he didn`t feel like finding out. "Oh? So you are one of those, skinney but deadly type of dudes. Hmm, as i suspected. As for me being in Squad 11, never going to happen. I am more artistic and passive, than physical and out-landish. Plus, my zanpakuto is a kido type, so i would not fit in." he stated as he ran his hand through his hair. Blue irisis trailed away from Roro, and towards the sky. Narrowing a bit, he had a questionable gaze to him, as he look back over to where Roro stood. "So, was there a reason why you look like a sad puppy? Or are you always the depressing?" he questioned. He noticed ever since he began talking to Roro, that he was in some type of depressed mood.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 pm

"Getting out of shape is no good. Might have to put you through some squad 11 all night training session to get you back on your toes" Roro patted his sheathed wakizashi a slight smirk coming to his lips for a moment. All night training sessions in squad 11 of course meant basically just a brawl in the dark that ended only when everyone finally collapsed from exhaustion, or sometimes boredom depending on who was left. It had been some time since he himself fought off anything more than a weak hollow or annoying teenagers and he was dying to actually put effort. Not to mention he wanted to see the man's strengths for himself. He needed his own proof that he was the stronger, which would prove to himself he was at least a a lieutenants level, which was indeed a start.

However his excitement of a possible spar became clouded when the other visored brought up his prior mood. His head fell forward as he sighed out."I got a text message from my girlfriend wanting to break up" he admitted, not looking Akasashi in the eye. And by wanting he meant a full out caps-lock fest full of curse words demanding that he never try to contact her again. Now he was back to that state he had been in before those brats had shown their faces. He slumped forward some, looking to the ground and not really paying attention to anyone he might have almost walked into. Nor was he paying attention to the location of a street light and he walked straight into it with a loud ringing caused by the impact of his head. He hissed, taking a few steps back as he rubbed his head through the cover of his hat, glaring at the meta pole with dark intentions. "Its just not been a good day"

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Eyes narrowed as he heard the words of Roro. Sky colored pupils shifted to the right as he heard the wazikashi blade unsheath. Questioning what Roro`s intentions were, he readed his hand to reach for his sabre, which he kept handy while in his gigai. He soon saw a shift in the air, and on Roro`s face as well. Looking over his shoulder. Eyes watch as the boy went back into a depressive state. Raising his brow, he wondered why he was so depress. He then remembered his last question, which was probaly the reason. He was proved right seconds later. He was surprised the boy had a girlfriend, while in gigai.

In the past, he made a decsion that being in a relationship would be to.... difficult and dangerous. That`s why he only had relations with the females he met, instead of a relationship. "It seems i am not the only one that has settle into human life, aye?" he stated. He was refferencing to Roro`s early comment. Looking to the boys sad face, he gave a sigh as he knew it was some what his fault. Looking forward, his gaze shifted to the side, as he thought about having that spar. As he did, he heard a ringing sound, looking back, he saw that Roro hit a metal pole. Stopping, he slightly formed a smirk. It quickly faded as decided a spar would be best. "Alright, get out of your gigai. We are going to spar. I want to see what you can do, since you want to be able to go up against a captain, i`m a close second. Lets see what you got." he stated as he took out a small pill from his pockets. Something he got from Urahara`s shop, taking the pill, his spirit left the gigai as it felt backwards onto the pavement. Looking back, Akasashi look around to make sure no one saw, as he look for a area where he could place the body. "Your turn." he stated as he look back to Roro.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Roro lifted his eyes to look up to the other male with a slightly bitter smile. "Yeah it would seem that way" He knew it was probably an odd thing for him to go into relationships like he did. It wasn't exactly like any could last when they were among humans after all. That and with his plans to fight whatever was starting would drag whoever he was with right into the turmoil. Though he didn't car all that much how impractical it was. He had been in love! He had been in love just like he had a countless number of times before. Now these thoughts were only getting him more depressed and the visored slumped forward even more, becoming quite the pitiful sight ti lay eyes on.

He stood up straighter though when he heard Akasashi though, blinking a few times in confusion before he remembered a little spar had been his own idea. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts before nodding. "Ah, right" Roro lifted his hand, lifting up on the rape shaped part of his glove which revealed a small hollowed out area which held his own small pill, throwing it back and swallowing which resulted in the release of his spirit from the gigai that fell lifelessly to the ground. It really was a good thing no one had been around at that moment. He hoisted it up into his arms, carrying it to the cover of some thick bushes against a fence nearby. With luck no one would go poking around and stumble across it.

With that all said and done, he turned to face Akasashi, a hint of excitment on his face that was otherwise shadowed by his hanging bangs. If this spar went well, he certainly hoped it could at least distract him until it was a suitable hour to go and get wasted and drink away his sorrows until he stumbled upon someone new, which would likely be the same night if he went out to a bar and left his own stash at his home alone. "Shall we then" he nodded in the direction of a heavy group of trees just off the road. Th middle of the street didn't seem like the most suiting place in his opinion. He didn't wait to check if Akasashi was following or not before he leapt up to the top of the fence where he had laid his gigai, landing on one foot. Not a second later he pushed of with that same foot, shooting himself into th air to fall down in the high branches of the trees where he soon disappeared from plain sight as he bounded down branch by branch to the ground. He had one hand placed upon the hilt of his zanpakuto, waiting for Akasashi to appear before he drew the wakizashi.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 am

Moving his gigai over onto the fence, he look over his shoulder towards Roro, who also went to spirit form. Watching as he moved his gigai onto he fence as well. "Yeah." he answered as Roro launch into the air and over the fence. Cracking his neck and back, Akasashi followed seconds later. Launching into the air as he press down upon the fence, and followed Roro to the destination of their fight. It did not take long for them to make it to a humand free area. Akasashi used the branches as he jump to each in a quick pace.

Coming to a stop, he look down towards the ground as he landed upon the ground. Eyes trailed around the area as a smirk formed upon his lips. His left hand ran through his air, popping the bones in his shoulders. Leaning his head to the side as he look forward to Roro. "Well, i take it we both are rusty. Especially me, hollows die so quickly. Well, lets go all out, like Squad 11, right?" he stated as his head aligned forward. His right hand left hand motion to his purple hakuma pants, and gripped the hlt of Raikiri. "Hmm, do you think its wierd that we both have hair colors that are mainly weared and favored by females? Its quite odd, Pink vs Purple i guess. Hmm, also.." in that second, he stopped and shunpo`d to the left of Roro. Unsheathing his zanpakuto as he swung outward, sending a slash towards the back of Roro`s neck.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 pm

"Rusty? speak for yourself" For a moment Roro cracked a smirk, that inner squad 11 part of him making an appearance. "You think you can handle squad 11 style? Its pretty rough on the outsiders" the visored arched his brow in a cocky sort of way and his face darkened in a scary sort f way for a moment, showing how serious he was. But just as soon as it had formed ti was gone and Roro maintained his distant look. He withdrew Mizki just an inch from her sheath, ready to draw the blade completely within a moment's notice. "It might be a bit strange. But then of course its just like those animated shows some of those girls watch so it works out" he commented when Akasashi brought up their odd hair colors. He was ready when the other male shunpoed in his direction, his zanpakuto drawn in a fash to clash with the other man's blade. "Also?" he questioned before giving a push on his sword to send himself flying back some.

The moment he landed though he was in motion again. He ran in Akasashi's direction, crouched in a way so his elbow was first. He aimed for the man's side, though not in a place that would really to any damage. A second later he lifted his arm to reveal his sword, thrusting it forward though made sure to stop short, even if it was only by a mere fraction of an inch if it managed to get that close. He wasn't one to be subtle about intentions so he doubted the other wouldn't dodge or find some way to block his attacks. Besides he couldn't just start out with everything he had.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:27 am

Eyes narrowed as a smirked formed, hearing the males responce as he charged forward at the side of Akasashi. Looking down, he step back with his foot with the entire side of his body. Watching as the blade stop a few inches from the side of his abdominal. Jumping back, he shook his head as he raised his arm over his shoulder. "Hmm, i thought members of Squad 11 went all out? Don`t tell me you have gone soft? To be honest, i do hope you don`t think that the squad i was in did not do the same as yours? Trust me, we were no slouches, we trained just as hard, rough, and dangerous as Squad 11. So, the question is: Do you think you can handle it? I`m doubtful." he states as he brought down his blade. Both hands placed upon the hilt as Akasashi went into a forward charge, vanishing with shunpo half way as he appeared before Roro. Raising his blade and sending a downward slash to the males shoulder and torso.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

The aura around Roro seemed to change completely. His head hung slightly, hiding his eyes behind the shadows of a curtain of pink bangs. Akasashi had went the and pressed the one nerve no one should press if they wanted to keep their lives. The man had gone and used words that questioned his strength and Roro could feel all the blood drain from his face. couldn't handle squad 8? He could handle the lot of squad 8 blindfolded! Roro ground his teeth together, his grip trembling arounf the hilt of Mizki. "You want me to get serious huh?" He lifted up his sword, eyes suddenly flashing to life when the other visored ran his way. He regripped his zanpakuto woth new strength, his head shoot up to face Akasashi "Your loss..."

He met Akasashi's blade with his own, eyeing the sparks that flew for only a moment. He locked eyes with the man as he swung his arm to force his zanpakuto away and give himself a clear opening. Pushing off with his foot he aimed a fist right for Akasashi's stomach, not even having the thought to try and stop short if he wasn't blocked. He was far too annoyed to do so. Nobody got away with doubting him.

"Now then, Akasashi, ex-Lieutenant of sqaud 8..." Whether his hit landed or not he leapt back, standing up straight and prideful for once, his zanpakuto perched up on his shoulder."I'm going to make all of your doubts disappear. So come at me!" he taunted, still with a plain face but his voice held all the emotions of cockiness and impatience he needed. He pointed his blade toward the other man, his eyes narrowing.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 am

Akasashi couldn`t help but form a smile upon his lips, though by the way it is curved, it is more of a smirk rather than a smile. The sparks that accumalted within the air before him was rather brash. Which gave him a good insight on how angered the boy was at the moment. It was most definently something he wanted to get out of him, wanting to see the boys true strength. He was soon overpowered by the angered male, as his blade was force back. His arm swang up into the air as his eyes slightly wided for a short moment. Looking down, he saw the fist that came towards his gut, but lack the speed it took to dodge, which is why he allowed it to connected. The punch was rather strong, it made him lean forward and release some of his saliva even. It was certainly one of those punches that had a after effect to it, as he could still fill it upon his abdominal. It even managed to send him back a short amount of distance. It certainly gave Akasashi a idea of the strength that Roro had, which in a battle, is a good thing.

"So that`s how you are when angered? Nice, i like to see things like that. Makes the battle much more exciting. I now know what subjects i can use to anger you. Marvelous, isn`t it?" he questioned with the smirk from before forming back upon his lips. It would soon fade as Akasashi also took a serious turn, expression wise. He was more serious, now that he know that his opponent was someone with actual strength and skill. Which is why he was ready to go all out. Charging, he held his blade outward. Turning it sideways as he allowed the blade to cut the air as he gain speed. Using shunpo, he vanished once more. Appearing six feet before his opponent as he went into ariel 360 degree spin. Sending a slash of is blades top to towards the chest of his opponent, as well as a kick to the left of his neck with his right foot. At the moment, Akasashi really did not care i the blade connected, he wanted to show the power that his kicks held. He also wanted to knock away the zanpakuto of his opponent with the slash. "Don`t let the nice act full you, I`m not one to sleep on!" he stated as he sent the slash and kick to his opponents chest and neck.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

The visored was already feeling better as he watched Akasashi feel the effects of his punch. At first he hadn't been very intent on hurting the man but there was only so much he could do, and he and went There. He didn't feel guilty in the slightest, maybe even a bit more pleased than he would care to admit. Though he was scowling when Akasashi spoke next. Roro wasn't one to let emotions fly, except for anger of course. There was always his annoyance that was just waiting to snap and now the other visored knew that. For a moment he thought he would just need to use more control. But then he remembered...that was completely useless! Instead he just shrugged his slim shoulders, letting it be as he put on a bitter smile. "You talk too much Akasashi" he sighed out, letting his hands fall to his side though that didn't mean he was letting down his guard.

He was ready when the man came his way and he had been expecting the disappearance with shunpo. He lifted his hand that held his zanpakuto, looking around for when Akasashi would appear again.When he did it was right in front of him. Charging at him head on made Roro question whether the man just wasn't thinking or if he was really being so bold. Again their swords clashed. He was an expert swordsmen, among the highest at that. It would be embarassing to be cut by some one else's sword, even if it was just a friendly spar. However he left himself open to the kick for far too long. He raised his arm to block but not soon enough and he received the full kick which sent him off his balance too the side. It seemed he was falling, which he had indeed been doing at first, but then he caught himself with his arms, pushing off from the ground, sending a strong kick up in Akasashi's direction with speed, his long legs perfect to land a kick right in the man's stomach again if he didn't evade. He pushed with his hands after, flipping into the air to land about 8 yards from where he had just been on the ground. He rolled his neck, finding that only made it hurt even more than when he had been keeping it stiff. The man could kick, that much was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm

He was pleased by the fact that both attacks connected, it was a pleasing sight. Looking down, he was surprised by how fast the male reacted. Sending a kick to his abdominal just seconds after being kick by Akasashi. Reacting quickly, he raised up his right leg and brought down his right arm. Twisting his torso to where the two block the blow to his stomach, taking the impact. The kick manage to send Akasashi back some as he quickly shunpo`d onto the ground. His gaze lock on Roro as he can still feel the pain from the kick upon his arm and leg, but he oddly kept a smirk on his lips.

"You forget, I`m a talk-a-tive kind of guy, even in battles. Don`t expect that to change." he stated as he charged once again towards the male. Using shunpo as his image flashed in a zig zag pattern, before vanishing once again and appearing fiftheen feet in the air above Roro. His form facing the top of the males head as he pointed two fingers with his right hand. Seconds later, a blast of blue lightning surging from his middle and index finger at a quick pace. "Hado #4 Byakurai," he uttered with a smirk. Shunpo`ing back to the ground as he appeared twenty five feet before the male.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Roro's eyes darkened when he saw the smirk that was permanently set on Akasashi's lips. He was far too amused for the pink haired visored liking. Much too amused. "Ah yes how could I forget..." he muttered, rolling yellow eyes. Really had how he forgotten? The man had gone on, and on, and on....and on earlier about, well just about everything. He wasn't lying when he said talkative, quite the counterpart of Roro himself. But when fighting he didn't exactly like it. There were always those that talked way too much and boasted during fights and since hearing such things he had grown to generally find speech nothing but an annoyance and an unnecessary distraction during a fight. Akasashi obviously had other ideas. "Just humor me some" there was a slight hiss in his voice. He was rather open when he was annoyed.

He got on alert when the other started his way. He kept his eyes ready, following wherever the man would show up next and eventually up into the air above him. He recognized the way his hand was held and knew he needed to get out of the way. Just as Akasashi uttered the Hado, Roro darted to the left with all the strength in his legs. He managed to only get his foot grazed by the Hado, making him hiss. Struck by something as annoying as hado? Ridiculous. He landed in a crouch, glaring up at Akasashi. "Tch" He didn't have to say anything more when squad 11's views on hado were rather clear.

The visored didn't stay on the ground long. In a moment he had pushed off, launching himself in the air in his own shunpo. It wasn't the fastest but it got the job done. He reappeared right infront of Akasashi in a mid spin. He swung his arm, intent on landing the back of his forearm in the other's neck to send him crashing back down with the force behind the hit. Putting out reiatsu from his feet he stopped himself in their air, standing calmly on open air, waiting for Akasashi's next move.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am

He could not help but smirk as he saw what occured. He knew the shinigami of Squad 11, look down on kido. But that did not mean he did. In fact, Akasashi just so happen to be fond of kido. Its versatile, like him, and is a good long distance attack. Looking to his zanpakuto for a moment, he could tell Raikiri wanted to get in on the battle. But Akasashi did not feel it to be the right time, since this was just a spar. Narrowing his gaze, he look back to Roro, as he saw the male vanish. Raising his gaze, he began to look about the area around him as he wondered which direction the pink haired boy was to strike. Looking over his shoulder, he was slightly surprised when the male appeared before him. Turning his gaze, he had littl to no time at all to dodge the back hand, as it connected with his neck, and sent him hurling into the trees below. Hitting a few branches, he collided with the ground with a loud thud. Eyes slightly widen as a sharp pain came from the collision, having landed on some rocks and broken branches. It even created a hole, a little bit larger than his own figure.

Opening his eyes, his gaze went out to the clouds as he slowly raised up n a sitting position. "Damn, he got me with that one. Not.. bad, not bad at all." he stated as he crack his neck a bit. Raising up, he used the ground below to help him rise. Hearing some cracking when it came to his back. "I should of stretched before hand." he stated as he still kept a firm grip on his zanpakuto. Looking up to where Roro stand as his smirk once again faded. Giving a more serious expression as he shunpo`d into the air. "Not going to lie, you got me with that one. This is becoming a excited bout. One question though. Are you up for using her shikia, and/or bankai. Because Raikiri is craving to be released, and he is a bit of a wild one. I understand if you are scared too, its up to you in all honesty." he stated as he shot a gaze over to his opponent, having a rather smug look to him.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Roro looked down through the opening of limbs that Akasashi's body had created. Really he was just about calmed down, figuring he had proven his point that he was more than capable of handling whatever some squad eight kido user could throw at him. In fact he was almost ready to call off their little spar, not wanting to add to much more injury to the man nor the landscape. But then Akasashi began to talk again. the man really never learned. Just kept talking. "You really have no regard fro self preservation do you?" he growled lowly, shadows darkening his face. "Have it your way then. I don't care if you run away crying in a matter of seconds." That said he held his zanpakuto out infront of him, the blade glowing a soft pink. "Saezuru, Mizki" he uttered and with those word the soft glow exploded into a flare of his reiatsu. As it cleared his shikai's new shape made itself apparent, completely silver in color with several sharp shards all buckled together like a chain.

He didn't waste time, not waiting for Akasashi to release his own blade before he swung his sword. The blade length grew, several more pieces being added to to allow a further range. Its target was simple. They were heading straight down for where Akasashi now lay, hammering down like a whip to dig into his flesh. Roro was done playing games, at least until the other visored learned to hold his tongue about what annoyed Roro most. Even if his weapon were not to hit Akasashi dead on, he had a plan. With the momentum, Mizki's form would wrap itself around one of the larger broken limps and with a second thrust Roro would send it flying for whatever way Akasashi may have dodged, since simply blocking and forfeiting his zanpakuto to Mizki's grip instead didn't seem like it should be an option.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next