Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Title : Emperor of Darkness
Soul Cash : 4345
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]   Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm

In the morning of spring, a young woman and captain of Squad 2 was working on her paperwork as usual but as she was writing she heard her some of her squad yelling. "I said that its mine!" said the young male squad member and when he said it "No its mine I am a growing girl!". Soifon frustrated by this got up from her desk and walked out her door and said "What the Hell are you fools yelling about!?" in fear her squad bowed and the female member said "he took my riceball" Soifon angered swiped the riceball and handed it to the girl and said to both of the squad members "if I hear any ruckus like this again I'll kick your asses!" all her subordinates ran in fear of thier captain.

Soifon sat back down in her desk and continue her work and while in thought she thought to herself she needs better mature subordinates.

Last edited by LordTerrantos on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6084
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]   Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

(You need to use a thread tag to specify whether this is open, closed or otherwise. the list is right in the global announcements and has been since the site started, please read it.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Title : Emperor of Darkness
Soul Cash : 4345
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]   Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:36 am

sorry still new
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4694
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]   Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 am

( Global announcements are at the very top of a forum dude, ya can't miss 'em unless yer blind. I suggest adding the tag soon or your thread will be archived )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another annoying Day in Squad 2 [Open]   Another annoying Day in Squad 2  [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1