General Chat (OOC) - Page 21

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+8
nycboyLC
Salt
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ignaeon
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
Mugetsu
Azreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

So Saphira has becomed Mrs. Helios? Lmao, she has become his. She just came on my fake profile page. XD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4919

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 am

Well, I'm heading to bed. night everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:35 am

I was making a new homepage message thingy. Yes, there is succubus Rukia in it. For halloween. Owo It was either going to be that or frankenstein Ichigo, but Ichigo's already in the banner, so yeah. Now people have more to fap to. xD

Of course, when I was about to have the code done perfectly, my grandmother decided it was time to interrupt me, saying I should go to bed. It's fucking 11, why the fuck would I go to bed that early? e.e If people keep treating me like I'm 5, I'm going to hit a bitch...

So the succubus won't be back til sometime tomorrow. =w=
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 am

aw v.v
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 am

I am watching one of the most horrible excuses of a Horror movie. Its basically a fawking musical. Every fucking person can sing. I am seriously, they break out in fucking songs and just start singing for no apparent reason. Its supposed to be about a band going to the woods to write music and come up with songs. The band leader, a dumbass, destroys all the phones because he wanted privacy. -,-

A group of girls they know comes and joins them, pissing the leader off or whatever. I am surprise the killer doesn't break out in song. And in the middle of running, the leader tries to play his guitar and sing a fawking song. -,- What the fawk kind of movie is this? Its so horrible..... I can't believe i wasted my time watching this. The only good is seeing them die the way they did. Two got zip into a sleeping bag and got hammered to death. XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 am

sounds ew o.o

i think i'm getting way too into this post for Roro X_x all long and junk and against my lazy nature e.e
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 am

fuck you words with friends >:O *got rid of an i and a o and got 2 more i's in return so now has a hand of ouiiuii* e.e w..t..f.. xD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 am

XD Thats one long ass post. I was going to post as Kakashi, but thats so long, me don't want to read. So i won't. XD Hmmm, i actually feel like modifying Kakashi into someone totally different. Which would require me to edit some things. Hmmm, may just rid of him and start from new. Now that i look at it, i don't like him that much as a charatcer. Though i am a huge Kakashi fan. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am

I told you not to bring naruto here e.e and its really not that much to read xD somebody is gonna have to read it or poor Roro is forever alone~
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:35 am

XP Kyo made his character look like Sasuke, which is much worster than Kakashi. XP
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 am

Sasuke is the only good thing left in naruto ewe I will never cease the Sasuke fangirling!
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 am

Sasuke is weak, easily manipulated, and is a boring emo.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 am

>.> you really are looking to be shunned xD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 am

Bring it! I'd give it back ten fold, monkey butt.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 am

O.o okay? if i shun you its not like i would care all that much if you shunned me o.O since you're being shunned >.> O.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4696
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:38 am

I have been up since 7:30 e.e Woke by the sounds of parental macking _ _" Like seriously, it's the fucking weekend people e.e I wanted to sleep in DX
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 am

That would be... something... to wake up to.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 am

You have no idea x.x
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 am

Bow chicka wow wow!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 am

I agree with Jkf. Sasuke is a whiny little emo bitch. >->
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 am

I haven't seen enough naruto to pass judgement here, but unless he got worse after leaving, he was just a really, really, really angsty brat.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am

I dun wanna hear anybody complain about hearting that e.e the people who moves in with us still go three times a day in the next room and it's always when I wake up and twice when I try to go to bed ewe

Anyway o.o I love angst and emo boys soooooooo >.> xD I mean Luka and Tenka totally rank far above Sasuke either way o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am

@Ign: Totally, I remember that much from my Naruto watching days x.x

@Ulqui: If it's not your blood relatives then it's not that gross x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 am

Its two 60 year olds ewe its pretty gross xD old people are not to have sex!
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 am

Oh well then definitely yuck XD

I'll be offline in four minutes, won't be back till eight cause my dad's home and bugs me about finding work x.x I gotta settle on some shit first though...Anyway, I'll try to reply to Taito then, and hopefully post other places too x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 am

Yes yuck ewe

Yay taito ^o^ I made a layout for him too Xwx hitomi needs one now x.x idk if rou and vlasta would work with the fact their pics are drawn out e.e and I'm too lazy to redo them on my computer x.x specially when I'm doing that for idk how many for art contest X_x I ramble o.o xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next