General Chat (OOC) - Page 38

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+6
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Salt
Azreal
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

i am o.o i'm looking up and writing down all the points in this study guide but thats hard when i'm exhausted xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 pm

>w<
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

who to use? x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm

owo
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm

x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:43 pm

I think I want to never come on a computer again. x.x They are still talking shit about me in that group, even after I spammed them. Doing it again would be pointless too... Anyone who knows how to hack, I will pay you a fucking huge sum of money to take care of these idiots. And I am VERY serious here.

If it weren't for my career pointing towards web design, I would have sold my laptop and never come on the internet again, right here and now. I'm done fucking fighting with people constantly!
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:47 pm

they're still babling nonsense? x_x what group is it? i want to see what they're saying
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm

http://m.mobion.net/cgi-bin/sns/community/post_list.cgi?sid=5978087b5c16a1027814eb385caa9afa&cid=10&gid=7483&tid=3

There's a link to view without being a member. That isn't even the worst part. When the group first started, they pretty much having a hate on Hash pep rally. o.e What bothers me is, they're calling me stupid, when they are obviously a bunch of retarded folk. I'm actually quite sure that Dalaga and Klown are psychopaths, and Kai is actually mentally retarded. He has to be. And I'm not just saying that because I don't like them. o.e
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm

kai person's posts are making my eyes hurt even more x.x i hate the word bruh e_e *shudders* I don't even get why they can't let whatever it is go already X.x i mean jesus X_x *gonna start from page on now* x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 pm

you're brought up on page 1? x_x in the first few posts X_x wth
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 pm

I was on page one as well? O.o I guess I need to go check that shit out too. You'll notice that almost everyone in that group is someone that has a hate on for me. xD They don't have to skills to make their own forum, so they all fled to mobion, or they were there to begin with. ._. I wish that inbreeding laws were more heavily enforced... they should all die.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Omg, I am on the first page! Wtf!

That group was made for the sole purpose of hash bashing. -.-
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

you're in like the 8th or 9th post X.x or something like that. don't trust my word fully though cause i'm exhausted xD
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5330
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Idk why you don't just avoid them >.> Don't take this wrong but there really isn't any way for you to stop them from talking about you, right? And since it is generally the same people, that means they aren't spreading.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

But they are. People who used to be my friends are siding with them, even though we never had a negative conversation before... I don't even know why. Another big one was Rin, Dalaga somehow turned her against me too. That's over now, but to do that, what on earth did he say about me? Just gotta wonder... how can bonds that are real and forged over the course of 5 years be destroyed by some pedo who's only talked to you here and there for one year?
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5330
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Wow ok that's just real hate :/ well how big is Dalaga's popularity or influence? If it's a big network, then maybe people who seemed to be your friends were only there for the popularity and now they just switched to the "cooler" side..
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

My influence is much bigger than his. He just has a group of mindless people who just want someone to follow. From what I've seen, not a single one of these people are very smart. 75% of them barely know English. So yeah, it may seem stupid for me to get mad over a bunch of dumb people spouting shit, but apparently there are people out there who will buy this shit, so I don't like that.

Also, everyone seems to know me, whether I know them or not. I guess I even have an impact on his followers? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5149
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Let your haters be motivators?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:59 pm

How do I do this? :0
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

They are a really pathetic bunch. I mean, all of them are over twenty, and they are starting shit with a eigteen and seventeen year old. These dudes belong on the Bad Girls Club or something. XD

I am watching the show right now, and every episode there is a fight. Plus they are catty like Dalaga and his gang.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Then that is a show that I should never watch. xD I'd end up punching a hole through the TV screen. o.e
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

You sould be on it. I can picture it now. You'll be that quiet white canadian girl that hogs the computer most of the time, and when one of the girls threathen you, you'll fight back by putting a knife to their throats or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

I... can't really argue with that one. o-o
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:32 pm

XD I feel like spamming Klown'a group. I'ma use my other account. XD brb
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Seriously? xD Yeah, definitely use another account, if you do. Otherwise you will get banned for 10 days.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Hmmm, how did you create threads?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next