Seongnan [WIP]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seongnan [WIP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightend
Enlightend

Title : Meh
Soul Cash : 4326
Male Age : 32

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 am

Name: Seongnan (Korean for Angry)
Nickname: N/A
Weapon(s): One (1) Mid-length zanpakuto.
Personality: As the name says he is a very angry person and hates everyone. Everyone. He makes no acceptions.. He likes to leave his gigai sometimes and tip over childrens ice cream. Seongnan can be a sadistic bastard, often fatally wounding an opponent leaving them for dead and letting them suffer.
Physical Appearance:
Height: 6 Feet 4 Inches
Weight: 235 Pounds
Eye Detail: Bright Red almost glowing like Rubies in candle light, clearly you can see the hate this man has for the world in his eyes.
Hair Detail: Long white spiky hair. Mid back length in the back while still manageable in the front. His hair color was jet black until his hate and stress grabbed him and changed it to pure white. (Not a mullet.)
Special Features: Diagonal scar across his chest where his lieutenant attacked him.
Bio: Seongnan was originally from the Feudal Era in the year 1657. He didn't have a name during his earthly life though. Seongnan was a Samurai master until he came across a man

Seongnan was from an average family in West Rukongai. His father hated him however and named him Seongnan meaning Angry. After naming him and seeing Seongnan his father left never to be seen again, reported to have been ate by hollows. As Seongnan grew up he was stereotyped because of his name, others always thought he was angry and hateful at the tender young age. They couldn't have been more wrong, Seongnan was a caring child and had a pet cat named Chingoo. Chingoo means Friend, and as the name suggests it was the only friend he had growing up until Chingoo died of old age one day. After Chingoo passed away, Seongnan became very reclusive even to his mother.

Later in his teen years Seongnan met a beautiful young girl name Min-Hee. She was the most beautiful girl you set your eyes on. One day when they were walking a group of bandits jumped them on their usual walking route. Seongnan tried to fight them off but failed only to be pinned to the ground and watch, helpless as the bandits raped and killed his "girlfriend".

After a few years spent plotting his revenge, Seongnan finally mastered his sword skills and hunted down the men who raped and murdered his girlfriend.

Zanpakutō

Name: bultaneun jeung-o (Korean for Fiery Hate.)
Zanpakutō spirit:

Shikai

Shikai description:
Length: 3 Feet
Width (blade): 3 1/2 Inches.
Call out phrase: Hate and Anger are all I need to survive.
Ability: Seongnan's main abilitiy coincides with hatred. Whenever he is fighting an enemy who is expressing hatred, or feeling hatred at that very moment, he gains a sporadic boost to his (Speed, Weapon Control, and Resistance), giving him an edge whenever he fights that person. For an example of the hatred, a quincy who hates Soul Reaper's, and is fighting Seongnan, will be especially intent to kill him, and he gains power from this. Not only does it fuel the aforementioned attribute(s), it makes his technique's more effective and powerful against the hate-filled enemy.
Techniques:

Hates Fury
Description: Spikes emerge from the blade of Seongnans Zanpakuto, and act like missiles homing in on their target. The spikes can't turn very well and when they hit a solid object (Building, tree, or ground.) they shatter and become useless. The spikes are effected by a paralysis poison which is easily cured by a poisons expert. The poison takes 2 hours to start effecting the area that was hit, slowly seeping into the blood stream making the body become very stiff and hard to move. If a person with a high Speed rating gets hit their speed is drastically cut over the following hour taking them three times as long to get from one destination to another as opposed to their normal speed. After 14 hours the poison starts to shut down minor organs, after a full 24 hours if they fail to reach help they will die.

Bankai

Bankai name: geulaendeu gyeogno (Korean for Grand Fury)
Bankai description:
Ability: Same as shikai, but the bankai is power by the hate hidden in everyone within a one (1) mile radius.
Techniques: Confusion (not a pokemon reference. Does exactly what it's name says, confuses the foe with it's own emotions.)

Inner Hollow

Name of inner hollow: Ban-eoui
Personality: Calm and collected. Usually one to talk before fighting.
Appearance:
Hollow mask: A two-sided mask with no mouth or jaw detail. The right eye is the hateful angry side looking almost demonic. While the left eye has a chill, calm look about it.

Role-play sample:

Last edited by yong jjinja on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4408
Male Age : 109

Character sheet
RPC's:

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:37 am

Hello there, I'll be helping to point out things in this profile which seem inadequate to me.

First off, Descriptions. It is written in the rules that even if you have a picture, you must describe your appearances in words as well. No excuses.
This includes your physical appearance, zanpakutou appearance, spirit appearance, shikai appearance, bankai appearance and Inner hollow appearance.

Now your Shikai.

Ability; Please explain more. Include limitations and descriptions. A blade can't grow infinitely long. Mention how fast it can grow or shorten, the maximum length it can reach, the structural changes in the blade when it elongates or shortens, etc.

Technique; Needs more explanation as well. Homing Spikes. Approximately how many are released, how fast they travel, what they are made of, how they affect their victims, etc need to be mentioned. Keep in mind that if the spikes go too fast while also being able to follow targets, it becomes over powered. Smile

Finally, Bankai.

Same as above, evaluate more on Ability and technique. Mention everything you think of it to be because anything you have not mentioned Will be used against you during combat. That would suck big time, so be sure to explain as much as you can and cover up loopholes. But don't make it too unbeatable.

That is my judging. Accomplish the above given tasks and It'll be an "All-good" from me. The head Admin has to approve it, though.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks for clearing all that up, EReal.

A few more things to point out, the technique, "Confusion" sounds like an auto-hit. Moreover, based in your RP sample, I cannot approve you for anything more than an MOD rank, which means that you cannot start with a bankai, shikai, and your inner hollow will be dormant. I realize that many people don't want to start out without at least a shikai, so I will let you redo your RP sample if you wish. If you don't, however, you will have to remove both shikai and bankai from this application. You only get one chance though.

Also, your bio needs two complete paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 am

Ah, and the honing effect has to havw a limit on time, and a short one at that. We're iffy about techniques like that here.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Enlightend
Enlightend

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 am

Damn it... I have almost everything done and when i went to post it for some reason it went beck to this.... I'll just retry when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5332
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Did you the favor of adding [WIP] (means work in progress) to the title so mods don't run here until you're done editing it. Once your done editing, you can remove the [WIP] and post on this same thread so we can get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Enlightend
Enlightend

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Alright thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seongnan [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seongnan [WIP]   Seongnan [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seongnan [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Seongnan [WIP] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Seongnan [WIP] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.