General Chat (OOC) - Page 39

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+8
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Kaede Soshi
Itachi
Ignaeon
nycboyLC
Mugetsu
Azreal
Ulqui-chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dead tonight X_x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 pm

"SHE'S NOT REAL! WHY COULD I BE A FAN OF HER IF SHE'S NOT REAL?!"
...cause! >.< xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:13 pm

I didn't know they actually had concerts like that, because I barely listen to Vocaloid music. o.o But that's really cool.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 pm

its amazing @q@ I wanna go to one sooooo bad T^T especially if it has a Gakupo solo like the last one o.o gakupo is my favorite OwO I would never vocaloids then a few months ago i randomly decided to look some up...and i lost my soul <3
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Hmm... o.o The only Vocaloid songs I've heard that I like are Corruption Garden by Luka and Meltdown by Rin. o.o I feel like there's another one but I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 pm

rin and len disgust me x.x idk why xD luka is okay >.> Gumi is the best girl o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Dunno who Gumi is. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

And I am now in a bad mood. Really bad mood. Don't take anything I say too seriouslyy tonight. -.-x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Gumi is another vocaloid o.o

what happened?
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4918
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Just got back from diner, dishes, and dog walks.

So what happened?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

I figured that.

Just shit. I'm once again feeling like everything is pointless and everytime I look forward to doing something, it falls through. Usually it would be because of my dad stopping me from going, but that isn't an issue anymore. People just like ditching me, or whatever.

I don't get that, ditching someone for another person. I mean, can't the other person just come along too? Well I get it if the person getting ditched is someone you don't like, but...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:56 pm

she's not as well known but she has a cool sound .-.

that sucks x.x i really dont get that either x.X
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I think it's due to location; when people don't see each other for a certain period of time due to living in two different areas, unless the connection has some significance they may drift apart. Sometimes people become so focused on moving on that they destroy any means of going back.

Since I don't know the full situation I can't give anything more than that general reason, but people do tend to isolate themselves; setting up barriers to keep people out, trying to hide in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4695
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
That... oddly sounds like me a couple months ago. o.e But replace "neglect" with "being an egotistical bitch", and mine was much more tear-jerking. I has a way with words. =w=

Lol Indeed =w=

Problem is I just have no clue how the hell to reply to that x.x She's being persistent, but I dunno if she's yanking my chain or not x.x Then I think, what does she gain from yanking me around? And the answer is nothing really...Yet I still don't know if I wanna talk to her anymore >.> Cause I KNOW it'll end up right back here x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

That does sound pretty cool.

Well then, there's no point in me trying to make friends anyway. This always happens. Whenever I move, people just act as if I never existed. Not all of them, but about 90%. I was so excited that I would get to go out and do something fun, ya know, interact with an actual person, but no. I get to do what I did the last two weeks. Be a fucking hermit. THIS is why I used to get all weird and self-destructive.

Then they act like it's no big deal. Fuck that shit!
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 pm

If they're going to move on just like that then fuck 'em. seriously. don't cut the lines of contact, just stop using them. after that, it's up to you. If they're moving on, you should too. I'm sure that out of Barrie's entire population at least %2 are probably half decent people. and when in doubt, there's always MTG; a way to meet people that's also a great icebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm

"Moving on" didn't work for me back in May or June. It won't work now.

I do plan on going there soon. Maybe this weekend since I miraculously *sarcasm* don't have plans.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

In may or june you weren't so much moving on as you were running away (you did block her). You don't need to completely abandon the person, it's just that you leave it up to them to set things up. stay on relatively good terms, just don't really contact them. one really doesn't need to do anything to move on, time will do that for you, if you let it.

And that's good, you never know, might make some new freinds though.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Alright Hash, when I get money I'm moving to where ever you are in Canada and we'll hang out and shiz >3< Totally gonna do it, it puts a great distance between me and my family and I get to hang out with an awesome person =w=
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

There's a skype contact option on here? didn't know that.

I just realized I may have been a bit harsh when I said you had been "running away"; what I meant was that you tried to close something without closure, the results of which you went through. What i'm suggesting by "moving on" is not closing it, but leaving that connection open, thus eliminating the need for closure. If they want it to continue, they'll follow you when you move on. otherwise, you'll have left the door open for the future.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Well its true. I did run away at grad, quite literally. I dont want to go back to that again. Everywhere I looked, there were memories. And those memories also reminded me of other people I've lost, which before were held at bay. Then when that happened, I went through it all all over again. I convinced myself that no matter what, I wouldn't be able to "keep" anyone; they would always disappear from my life, or I would disappear from theirs. No matter what I was doing or where I was, every second, I was crying, even if no one could see it. As cheesy and retarded as that sounds. Which was why I was so happy when we made up. I practically lost my mind when I read the message. I even jumped around and stuff. o.o So theres no way I will abandon her, when she very well could do that on her own.

And that will be awesome, Kizo. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Ignaeon wrote:
There's a skype contact option on here? didn't know that.

Gotta put your skype name on your profile and it'll show up below your siggy.

Mugetsu wrote:
Well its true. I did run away at grad, quite literally. I dont want to go back to that again. Everywhere I looked, there were memories. And those memories also reminded me of other people I've lost, which before were held at bay. Then when that happened, I went through it all all over again. I convinced myself that no matter what, I wouldn't be able to "keep" anyone; they would always disappear from my life, or I would disappear from theirs. No matter what I was doing or where I was, every second, I was crying, even if no one could see it. As cheesy and retarded as that sounds. Which was why I was so happy when we made up. I practically lost my mind when I read the message. I even jumped around and stuff. o.o So theres no way I will abandon her, when she very well could do that on her own.

And that will be awesome, Kizo. xD

Well there are people who will cling to your leg and never let go regardless of how much you try and shake them off...And those people can be annoying, especially when you feel like they're smothering you, but those are the people who will keep crawling back to you no matter how mad you get at them, and those are the people who will stick by you through thick and thin, no matter how tough shit gets. Those people are out there, but you gotta trust that not everyone is gonna toss you aside.

Ikr? XD We can cosplay and shit, freak some people out =w= It'll be fun XD
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

It doesn't sound too cheesey, we've all been in places like that. and while people move apart, some bonds transcend that. Your bond with her seems to be one of those.

I wish I knew more about what happened today, because I'm still somewhat confused as to what happened.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6707

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Don't know how happy i am with the powers area. Hmmmmm, eeh. Its type up though, tommorow shall be the rp sample.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I do seem to be good at freaking people out... >w> Lol.

Well it's hard to explain, because I don't quite know myself. I don't often get the honor of a decent explanation, you see.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

It's fun to freak people out sometimes .

Well, just knowing the details you know would at least give me a bit of a picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next