MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+2
Azreal
Kizomaru Hotaru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4695
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) Empty
PostSubject: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 pm

After this week, I will no longer have internet....So, this is goodbye, I'm so sorry I'll never see you all again...Cause I will most likely not be alive after the end of this week....

EDIT: I wish I could say I was joking, but I've been that depressed before...Though, I don't wanna hurt anyone else, I've already hurt my mother enough...According to her...And memory...I don't wanna hurt anyone else...So, if only for that reason, so I don't hurt you guys, I'll keep chugging.

I'm going to TRY and compromise with them, the whole reason is because I'm..Well, still unemployed, and I can admit that maybe it's because I'm not bugging the places I've applied to enough, but I'm afraid of bugging them too much and I don't know how much is the right amount...

Anyway, there's not guarantee it'll work, but if it does I WILL be limited on when I get on and how long...I DO need to get offline...Well, I need to limit my time, and I'm hoping that if the compromise does work, that I can stick to it.

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6707
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you have internet? You don't have a starbucks or libary near?
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

You won't be getting it back?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Kizo, you will be alive at the end of this week. If you do what I think you're talking about, you'll be hurting a lot of people. I know you're not like that. I don't want to lose any more friends... so stay strong! Please!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

oh wait i didn't even notice that second part o.o You wouldn't do something like that? no way...
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5329
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Kizo!? Wait. Can you at least pass by the library every once in a while to wave?? Seriously...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Posted early so I can assure people I'm still here   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Lectured...I'm still here...For now anyway x.x

@Ulqui: I've been that depressed before, and without people to look forward to talking to...I'll be heavily tempted *sigh*

Mugetsu wrote:
Kizo, you will be alive at the end of this week. If you do what I think you're talking about, you'll be hurting a lot of people. I know you're not like that. I don't want to lose any more friends... so stay strong! Please!

Alright, relax, I promise I'll keep chugging, I don't wanna hurt anyone else...Though, I don't know how we'll be able to keep talking if I do loose it...And I say if because I'm hoping I can compromise with them, but that'll mean loosing lots of time here...But, I DO need to stop...Hanging online when I know there's not much to do...Problem is, I don't know how to balance having fun and being serious...My dad wants me to be like him, and not know how to relax and have fun, but I don't wanna be that guy...I wanna balance it, but I don't know how..

And I don't know if the compromise will work...

Honestly, I don't know how you guys with actual lives manage to still find time to have fun, I wish I knew how to do that..

nycboyLC wrote:
Kizo!? Wait. Can you at least pass by the library every once in a while to wave?? Seriously...

No, not unless I work there...But, there are other networks in the area...Problem is idk if they all need a password or not..
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5329
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 am

Be like one of those random people they have at libraries who restock books or, if you are successful in getting in college like you want, you'll have time then. Just don't leave us totally if you can D:
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 am

Good. Sorry, but that just put me really on edge how you posted that and then logged right off. n.n I would try to give advice, but I fail at it...
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am

Good, i also need to look for a job, but i get nervous when it comes to calling them.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 pm

nycboyLC wrote:
Be like one of those random people they have at libraries who restock books or, if you are successful in getting in college like you want, you'll have time then. Just don't leave us totally if you can D:

Job corp is the only thing close I might be able to get into soon... And still no luck...I'm gonna try again tomorrow and finish the talk but...No promises...Though, I'll figure out something...

Mugetsu wrote:
Good. Sorry, but that just put me really on edge how you posted that and then logged right off. n.n I would try to give advice, but I fail at it...

I know, I'm sorry about that, I was getting the butt lectured out of me..And I was pissed..Still am pissed but getting number...Idk what the hell I'll do..I need to go someplace where there's a buttload of work..

J_Azreal wrote:
Good, i also need to look for a job, but i get nervous when it comes to calling them.

I just don't know how to deal with people..
Back to top Go down
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5129

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 am

._. I didn't even get the chance to get to know you more... ;-;
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 am

I still don't have a job in Barrie. The place I was entirely sure would hire me didn't... now I have to start looking again. Even with experience, it's really tough to find a job in this economy.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 am

Especially when you have to compete with adults. -,-
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Yeah. Dx Filthy bastards should be getting real jobs instead of taking up the jobs in the food industry, which are clearly geared towards young adults. -.-
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Obviously e.e

Well, I may have found a solution, I'll make sure it's concrete before getting too hopeful but apparently the second main issue was making sure I wasn't on the comp late at night, so as long as they can make sure I can't do that than I should, HOPEFULLY, be able to keep the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated)   MIGHT BE Goodbye...(Updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1