Kakashei Haruko vs ???

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakashei Haruko vs ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6706
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Kakashei Haruko vs ??? Empty
PostSubject: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 am

Rapid Fire: Myself vs ???

Intent: To Win

Last edited by Azreal on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6084
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

(If this is still going, I'll take you on as Gray. I'll probably lose, but I want to test if fullbringer was the right way to go. .-.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm

(Alright, i will post my entrance once i put my sister to sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am

Kakashei Haruko

Kakashei Haruko vs ??? Nama10

With the sun setting, and the night arriving. Karakura Town shifted to night life. People walk about the streets and talk amongst one another. Others rested within their homes, watching their television and eating dinner. And others slept within the streets and ally-ways. Some drank alcohol within pubs and bars, having fun and drinking down their sorrows.

While they all did this, a senkaimon appears within the sky above Karakura Town. Doors open to reveal a bright white light as a tall figure made its exit. Ask the door closed, a white haori could be seen flaring about within the wind as a silverish-white haired fellow, with brown ebony skin, and a tattoo upon his cheek, stood within the sky. A light wind breeze through the sky as emerald green irises look down upon the city. A blank expression was all that showed as he descended down onto the roof top of one of the many buildings.

"I wonder why Captain Yammato send me here and not a dispatch squad? It does not seem like there is anything of importance going on here, it all just seems to be a waste of my time. But at least it gets me away from filling out those forms, my they are such a bother." he states as a sigh followed. Looking over the edge of the roof, he look down at the streets of Downtown Karakura Town. Not knowning what it was he was looking for, he decided to wait until he sensed a spirutal pressure.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 am

(Still open.)
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:45 am

(you can't reply anyway O.o just throwing that in there ewe)
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 am

(Duh!)
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 am

(so why push it now? xD)
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 am

(Because, i wanted too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashei Haruko vs ???   Kakashei Haruko vs ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashei Haruko vs ???
Page 1 of 1