Video Game Discussion? - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Game Discussion?

Go down 
+5
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Mugetsu
Ulqui-chan
Azreal
Salt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5141
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anybody that likes video games, post 'em here, and maybe we can toss jolly's back and forth about them?

(If you look at it perversely, what I just said seems kinda dirty...)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6700
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 pm

I have only played Soul Cailber with those little machines you put quarters in, and i think game cube. XD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:32 pm

I love those old Arcade style games! You have to pay for them, sure, but you can't get the vintage feel from the new games. xD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6700

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:05 pm

XD UUUse to always play them at the Laundry Mat or arcades.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5122

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 am

ARCADE GAMES FTW >XD Marvel Vs Capcom, King of Fighters, MK, ahhh those were good games.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Oooh, Marvel vs. Capcom was definitely a fave. I remember beating my 30 year old Uncle at that game when I was four. Played as Spider Man, and he lost with Hulk. >Smile

One game I really miss, that they should make an Xbox version of, was Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. Freakin' awesome game! Loved played as a Hyena.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 pm

I used Rocket Man and Morrigan most of the time when I played MvsC. And Jin, the guy with the robot, it's boring to use him 'cause he ALWAYS wins. >_>

The Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning. I. WANT. TO. PLAY IT. (And after seeing Pewdie's latest vid on that, I just want to make the black guy make the Imma-kill-you face xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm

I always use...

TA-DA! You guessed it! Deadpool. xD

And yeah, Jin does always win, but if you use a quicker character, he's easier to beat.Venom is another character I like. >: D

Gauntlet. Definitely my most fave arcade game ever though. Dark Legacy preferrably, though Seven Sorrows is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Well what do you know, didn't see THAT coming. Nope, not at all. *Nick Cage face*

Me and my sibs banned that character when we play, I remember how we kept saying he was too cheesy xDDD and we tend to go all power-crazy when we use that guy ._. "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES I KILLED YOU, PWNED YOUR ASSES!"

Juggernaut was a pretty bad-ass character too :>

Gauntlet? Dark Legacy? Seven Sorrow? What are those? O.o I don't think we have those games in our arcade here... ._.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm

You'll have to look them up. :O If I ever get a Gamecube again, I'm getting Gauntlet, and you're going to play with me god-damnit. One of THE BEST fawking games ever for Arcade. SOOO Many characters to choose from. :O

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Just downloaded Saints Row 3. Prepare for more Ichigo-dildo videos. o_o 162 minutes to go. T^T
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4828
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Not much to say here on my part, I suppose... mostly just agreeing that Gauntlet: Dark Legacy is a ton of fun. Seven Sorrows less so. As for MvC, I generally use Strider in 2 and 3 and Amaterasu in 3. Even though I kinda suck >.>
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy will remain in my heart as one of the best games ever created, regardless of the fact that it was an Arcade Game. Seven Sorrows was alright, I liked how they kept the Armor changes as you upgrade, but other than that, not really enough gameplay.

Very Happy THE PENETRATOR!!

I made a character that looked kinda like Grimmjow once...not sure why. But I did. xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Gonna put this out there again... if you have a ps3, add me: ToxicMugetsu

And if you have Saints row 3, play with me. o.o Just tell me before hand whether you wanna play with Ichigo, Leto, or Gray, xD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Lol.

I'd play with you, but alas, I'm an Xbox-er. :/
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Damn it all. Dx
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4688
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 pm

I have a PS3 account but no SR3 o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Well add me anyways. owo And get SR3 when you get paid. xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4688
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Okay XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks to the final mission in Saints Row, I have a scary song stuck in my head. v.v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4911

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 pm

is not that scary...

it could have been friday.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm

@.@ *slowly pulls out gun*
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6072
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 am

its friday friday~
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm

what did you think of the ending where you let killbane escape mug?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

I loved it. xD I wish I could play it again though... u.u I hate taking the kill Killbane option.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm

same. though cyrus' vtol is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Discussion?   Video Game Discussion? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Game Discussion?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next