General Chat (OOC) - Page 30

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+7
Ignaeon
Mugetsu
nycboyLC
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
Azreal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6707
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

lol My ears trick me into thinking i can sing, but when i record myself............ Its not good.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm way too lazy to start on fairytail xD maybe i'll watch some of the anime sometime but meh x.x I'm watching Star Driver now >o> its pretty good o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4695
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm

It's just for the entire weekend I haven't been able to be online much x.x

What's it about? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6085
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, I'm ashamed of myself. I ended up crying a little when it was time for me to leave. No one saw, but still. >_> Fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4918

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 pm

So i'm assuming you've moved then?

edit: and don't feel ashamed, everyone does, regardless of the house the're moving from.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Yup. And tomorrow right after orientation, I'm hitting the Bayfield mall. xD I want new clothes. o-o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 pm

good for you. New place, new look. makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah, I suppose. xD Never thought I'd actually say I miss Orillia though. v.v
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 pm

yeah, well, I missed toronto a little after moving here. change is always difficult. thankfully, it's usually for the best.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Now I'm just pissed. My ps3 doesn't work with the TV they have here. Pretty much bought it for nothing. Fucking great!
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Doesn't work? how old is the tv?
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6079
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:59 pm

what kinda tv? O_o

@kizo: i'm bad at explaining xD Theres robots and cute guys. pretty much one small group trying to stop some organization from fully controlling the robot thingers o.o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 pm

hang on, which inputs does it have from this list:

AV:
General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 Stock-photo-90326-av-input

Component:
General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 Component

HDMI:
General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 Hdmi-port-type-a.jpg#

EDIT: Just pointing out that you may need another cable. if it's the last one, you may be able to get it from a dollar store (where i got mine, and it works fine)
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Brb, going to go fix my bike.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I'd say at least 6-7 years old.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Ok, so it should be compatible then. does it have any of the inputs I posted?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 pm

It's a JVC RM-C205. It doesn't have HDMI, only the first one. I can hook it up to the satellite box and it works, I do the exact same thing with my ps3 and I just get a blue screen.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

A mono blue screen usually indicates that you're on the wrong channel, but since you can use the satellite I doubt that's the case. could you perhaps send photos of the cable and the input you're connecting it too?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I can't upload photos here on my phone and I can't use my laptop because I'm a dumb fuck and forgot my charger back home... so no.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm

shit. if I could see the cables, I could help better. did you take the game out of the ps3 when you were moving, and did it get bounced around at all?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm

I took the game out.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm just wondering if it's a problem with the ps3 and not the tv. when you turn the ps3 on, what color is the light?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Green.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4695
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Took us awhile to get our PS3 working right too, and it still doesn't...It blips from blue screen to PS3 screen when loading things...

Hash, maybe google search the model of the TV, that might help Ign.

Ulqui-chan wrote:
what kinda tv? O_o

@kizo: i'm bad at explaining xD Theres robots and cute guys. pretty much one small group trying to stop some organization from fully controlling the robot thingers o.o

Wow o.o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:01 pm

actually, aparently a green light shows an error.

try the steps here: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Fixing-Playstation-3-Green-Light-of-Death-GLOD-/5163/1

EDIT: did it help?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Nope, still doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next