Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Title : The Antagonizer
Soul Cash : 4787

Character sheet
RPC's:

Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 am

Suna had nothing better to do, and every day she got a little more tired of all the people of this world. People would start talking to her than they would just disappear without a trace leaving her mighty pissed off at the world at this current moment. Here she was, in downtown Naruki City, and night was on the horizon. The sun letting its final rays fall over the town as she stood on top of one of the higher builds in Naruki City. On top of this particular roof top was a small garden of sorts with a small tree, several different types of plants, a small fountain surrounded with a light bed of sand. Standing at the edge of this garden looking at the city streets below was Suna. As she contemplated her own lowly death. Suicide wasn't always the answer but she felt as if she didn't have a place in this world anymore. Everyone disappeared from her, she no longer felt like she could get close to anyone because of her scars, and she didn't feel like the same person anymore since her attack.

She used to be so much more sadistic, she used to be so daring, she used to enjoy pain more, everything had seemed like it had been toned down since her near death experience and the encounter with the hollow who had left her horribly burned. The wind whipped at her body, knocking her hat off, and causing her clothes to flutter along with her hair. Showing the extent of her burns across her face and down her neck clearly for any one who had an eye on her. Standing at the edge of this building, her feet half off the edge, she closed her eyes. Her body shuddering with adrenaline as she contemplated throwing herself off of the roof. Imaging the kind of splat her body would make on the ground and the horror of all the people that would witness her death. She couldn't help but grin a little bit as all these thoughts crossed her mind seamlessly at once. Tonight, seemed like a good night to die, but she still had that nagging feeling in the back of her head. Should she really do it?
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6701
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

Spoiler:

At such a day and time, Kuzan would rather be at home, stuffing his face. But do to certain obligations, he was force to deal with the trouble caused by three hollows downtown. After dealing with their underhanded attacks, and annoying insults, he was able to dispose of them. Though he did not come out unscathed. Internally, he may of had a crack rib, but he couldn`t tell. It didn`t cause him great pain, not right now at least, so he persumed he was fine. Which is why he pretty much rush back home, but he sense another spiritual pressure. It had the feel of a hollow, but in a way, also didn`t feel like a hollow. Worried, he made way over to that direction, only to see a young female standing along the ledge.

Not wanting to see her come up on the news, he decided to help. With the use of shunpo, he appeared some feet behind her. "I`m guessing you are dropping water balloons onto the civillians below? Or enjoying the view? I can only think of those two reasons, I think. Hmmm I want cookies." he question the female, adding a bit of comedy to smooth over the current mood. While standing behind the female, he could also feel the ever-blowing wind. The coattail of his hooded coat fluttered along the wind, like his hair, the coat was blue, just darker. Which sensuated with ther es of his attire, which was also blue, oddly enough. He could be compared to a blueberry, something he wouldn`t care much about. He has heard them all, growing up with blue hair and the eye color he had, he was certainly....Unique. So he was use to insults and compliments, which is why they usally never effect him.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 am

Suna knew there was a man behind her but she choose not to acknowledge him out of pure spite, she was sure the only reason he arrived was because of the reiastu she gave off. Sh was so hollow like that she confused people who couldn't see her, it was a common mistake and one she also grew tired of. She, wanted to be a Fullbringer, she wanted to be identified like everyone else, not identified as something she wasn't. it was a part of her none the less, something she couldn't get rid of just like this man behind her. Something that was now talking to her, something she couldn't so easily ignore. She turned around on one foot, likely to make the mans heart flutter with panic.

As she stood there, on the edge of the roof top. Half her foot keeping her loosely secure on its edge, as she eyed the man down, and her hair whipped wildly around her showing the severe burns that marked her face, went down the extent of her neck, and burns could even be seen on the top of her right hand. Now she eyed the man with intent as she spoke, "Actually, I was contemplating my life." She said without a hint of regret in her voice, as she kept eying him down intently, not showing any signs of cheerfulness or sorrow. Not sure what else to say from the man who appeared to be trying to lighten the sorrowful mood that seemed to be cast around her. Although it wasn't something that she could help, she always had a foul mood around her and it even kept people away rather she liked it or not.

Turning around once again on one foot she faced the city as she started talking again, her hair still whipping behind her. "I grow tired of this world, and its people. They are always judging, always hurting, vile, pitiful beings. I hate sharing this world with them, this air is tainted with their stupidity." She said more to herself than to him as she continued to look out over the city land scape, the sun finally disappearing as the beautiful glow of the moon over took the sky.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 am

He did worried a bit when she almost fell, but his expression and composure was calm. He wasn`t the type to react so quickly to things, well, unless it was in a battle of some kind. Eyeing the female down, he notice the burns that covered the right side of her body. It wasn`t something he would react to, it didn`t really matter to him. He has seen worster images, ad he wasn`t the judgemental type. Though he could see why she was along the edge of the roof, already knowing she was contemplating on ending her life. Something he has thought of once, but did not act on it.

"Oh, Wel, that makes this awkward.. I apologize for intruding, but I should warn you, that type of fall will not be pretty. And it would surely not be as pleasant as diving in a swimming pool. Its been so long since I have been swimming." he states with another odd comment added to the end of his comment. Kuzan was the type to say things that do not apply to the conversation in progress. Mostly because he spoke his mind, rather than saying it in thought. But when it came yo yhe current situation, he did question why the female would want to end her life. There was so many great things to expect in them world today. Well, to him at least, since he has finally been able to live in the human world, without having to deal with the obligations of being a shinigami.

But the female was different, if she were to really kill herslef, he question what would happen to her spirit. Would she become a hollow? Or would she allow Kuzan to send her to Soul Society? She would most likely be much more accepted in Soul Society, mostly because there are those with all kinds of appearances.. And the female was actually cute, so he did not know why she was killing herself. His questions were answered though, and it was as he suspected. He did notice that people these days were definently more judgemental and cruel, but it was just words. "That`s sad to hear, taking your life because idiots insult your apperance is not something I would do. Back in the time i used to stay in, I was insulted countless of times. It`s not everytime where a child with blue hair and odd eyes are born in that time. So, they judged, hurl insults, I fought at times, and ignored them. Though it really didn`t stop until I, well, died. Which was not something I was happy with, leaving behind family and friends is hard. Plus, would you really want to give them the satisfaction of knowning that their insults lead to others killing themselves? I think not." he spoke while giving slight insight into his life when he was once a human."

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 pm

She continued to look out over the city scape, seeing the moon bright in the sky. The stars up high and the wind still whipping around her head. As she listened to the man speak and she abruptly put out a response. "With my luck, I'd jump from this building and still be alive after the drop." She went quiet again as she merely listened to him talk again. About how sad it would be if she took her life, about how hard his life was, blah, blah, blah, her life wasn't his life. She could honestly care less about hearing it. From the looks of it, the little glimpses she caught he was a Shinigami, from the very looks of her, or more so the presence she gave off he should of known about her Fullbringer. Standing there she started to manipulate a ball of sand idly in her hand, letting him see it.

"Blue hair, and blue eyes... You can always dye your hair, and no one is going to pick on you for blue eyes. I can't cover up these burns. My face, my neck, my body, my arm, my leg, burns all over my body. Who would ever want me, like this?" She said, almost hissing it out, as she took the ball of sand. Hardening it greatly as she continued to toss it up and down in her hand. Contemplating if she should throw it at him or not. Not sure why the urge came to her mind, that she wanted to harm this man. Since this man had done nothing but try to help her. Although it i snot like she harbored ill feelings or that she liked it. She was mostly indifferent about the whole situation of her life ending right here and right now. "No one wants to get close to me, and its not my choice. It's not my choice that I feel this way, or have this power." She said as she turned around abruptly and threw the sand ball. Although before it could get to the guy it dissipated before it hit and a light brush of sand blew over him, not hurting him.

"Walk around with scars like these and see how you get treated. Blue eyes and blue hair are nothing compared to something as bad as this." She started to pull up the sleeve of her arm, showing the extent of her burns that crawled further up her arm, and she stopped pulling it up at her elbow. Then she went down to her right leg and started to pull it up. Revealing the extensive burn marks that disappeared into her sock but continued up the length of her leg, and she let sleeve of her leg fall back down.Showing how truly horribly burned she was, and it hurt still, although it was a pleasurable pain since she had experienced it for a while now. "Live with burns like these, then come bitch to me about blue hair and eyes." She said now with a hint of malice and anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 pm

The female`s pessimistic attitude did not sit well with him, it actually angered him. He didn`t like thise that were pessimistic, there are others suffering from worster issues, and she is making a issue out of people insulting and ignoring her. She is one basically contradicting herself when she states that his own issues as a child, was not a s important. "Aren`t you contradicting yourself? I mean, Having scars may really suck, but at least you are alive and well. There are those suffering from diseases such as cancer, or any other form of disease that harms the body and gives them little time to live. I don`t see them standing on the edge of a roof, or trying to commit suicide. Know why? They are optimisitic enough to see the good in life, and hope for it to get better. You should take a page from their book and do that." he stated while running his hand through his hair.

Sighing, he tried his best to see it in the females perspective. But it was difficult, she was so pessimistic about life. He suspect it was because of a guy or something. Girls in any realm would act in such a way, simplybecause a boy or male did not like them, or ignoredthem. Certainly there was more to life than some boy ignoring you or leaving. It wasn`t something he felt was so serious that you would want to end yor life."I have a rare special kind of eye color, and as I said, i the times i lived, people were just as harsh. I was a easy punching-bag to pick at. My parents both had brown hair, and eye color. So giving birth to a child that looks nothing like them or anyone else in the villige, made it easy for others to be just as harsh to my family, as they are to you in this day and time. So don`t write it off as something trivial, cause i can do the exact same thing." he stated while looking off to his right.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Suna waited until after he was fully done speaking to speak herself. "You act very high and mighty Mr. Shinigami. Is it because your so much more older than me that it gives you this right?"Her face scrunched up a bit, as her glare became a leer, as she decided to tilt her head so it appeared as if she was looking down at him now. "Don't come here and sprout your bull shit to me. People who are dying, are lucky, they suffer temporarily. These scars, are not temporary and I will have them with me for the rest of my life. The person with cancer has it for years and then dies. Ends up where ever and starts life all over again. My fate, is something much worse. Who could love something that gives off so much malice even if they never tend to? Who could look at me and say I'm beautiful. Who ever does. Is a lair." As she said this her purple eyes briefly went red for but a second. As she pulled at the collar of her shirt to reveal the sand that was slowly crawling up her neck.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt herself getting stronger, every time she formed the mask her powers got easier and stronger to use with it on than with it off. She almost wished she could keep the mask on forever, so no one would look down on her, and so everyone who felt her dark presence actually had a reason to be scared of her than the presence she actually gave off. A small smile arouse to her lips as she closed her eyes. Raising her hands up into the air as far as they could go. Her shirt riding up a bit and showing brief glimpses of scars that ran down her stomach down further along her waist. Suddenly, and without warning she fell back feeling the wind whip around her. Although little did the Shinigami know was she had been building a small bed of sand just big enough for her, and she landed into it as it floated in mid air, just under the lip of the building. It would surely give him a scare, and that's all she really wanted at the moment. She would wait till he appeared at the edge to startle him with a yell and a laugh. Oh, what a joke she was playing on him.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm

His right eye twitch for a moment as the female spoke oncre more. Her negative attitude was definently bringing him down, and in a way, it piss him off. Her logic is trivial, her way of thinking was just as trivial, and it was for the most part, petty. And if she were to fall, he now questioned if he would try to save her. Such comments as hers, were quick to anger te rogue shinigami. "High and mighty? My, you are surely petty, and you only think of yourself. Dying is not something you should say was lucky, burned skin give you no reason for being a whiney birch." he critique in a harsh tone. Getting tired of the females words, he turn his cheek to her for the moment.

Moments later, he look over his shoulder to see the female falling off the ledge. With a roll of his eyes, he quickly made way to the edging of the roof. Looking over to see if she was still falling or not, eventhough he had a feeling she was not going to die so easily. He knew mostly all of this was her way of crying out for attention. It is all a female like her would ever want, attention. It was sad, so to say, wanting to pull such a stunt, simply because she believes no man or female would love her. If she was smart, she would at least try to find those that are not so superficial about looks, there are men in the world who would most likely look over the burns. Sighing, he look over to see the female lying on a bed of sand. This surely did not amuse him, he was right about the female just doing it all for attention. A sad sight to see, to him at least. Her cynical laughing did not help, as heran his hand through his head of hair. "As I thoght, this is all for attention. Pitiful, and for your information, I am older than you, so I`m not stupid enough to want to end my life, simply because no teenage boys would want me. You`re in High School, you have your wole life to look for love, so stop preaching this Woe its me line, and grow up!" he stated while turning away and walking back to where he once stood.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

She let the bed of sand raise her into the air, but she then made it into a floating chair as she positioned herself more comfortably. Letting the mans go words go in one ear and out the other she barely took any of the malice in from his words. A noticeable smile on her face as she let out a few more giggles of pure hilarity. "Oh! Shinigami-kun. You are to easy to anger. I was playing with you Shinigami-kun. If I wanted to kill myself, I'd just do it, not talk it out with someone I don't even know Shinigami-kun..." She now put a childish attitude as she brought her hand to her lips, letting out some more giggles behind her hand. With a brief movement of her hand a small chair with four legs and a backing made of sand formed for him to sit. Moving her hands some more a small table was soon formed.

As a thermos and two cups were set with hands made of sand, as her more extravagant chair was pulled up to the table. The sand hands pouring them each a cup of tea as she kept up with her childish demeanor. "Oh, Shinigami-kun. I was really hoping you'd save me. You didn't seem to concerned with saving... this poor damsel in distress.." She put her hand to her heart and gave her lip a brief pout again before letting out another girly giggle. As she held her tea cup in her hand now and took a brief sip. The steam coming off both their cups to show him it was still hot, she always brought tea where ever she went. 'Also Shinigami-kun, I am not interested in really any man or woman at the moment. Most are too petty and weak!" She let out another laugh, as her eyes looked at him with mischief.

"Heyyyy.. Shinigami-kun. Let's go scare people. I can create sand monsters, and then you can be the hero and save them from their doom. Doesn't that sound like fun?!" It was a ploy the whole time. To act so depressed and suicidal, although even now her current personality was a ploy, why not have some fun with this Shinigami? It'd been a while since she had seen one, maybe they were busy with something as of late? Although despite her now childish attitude the sand mask growing on her neck wasn't going to stop, since she was using her powers to keep the chairs and table together, and she couldn't lie to herself, but some of the words had struck a nerve in her, but she'd let it go for now.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am

Sighing, he could tell the change in the female`s personality, she went from dark, gloomy, and annoying, to cheery and playful. It was also a bit annoying, since the female assumed that he was mad. He was more over annoyed, rather than mad. To say that she was joking, was nothing short of a annoyance as well. He was missing his faviorite show for this, and was surely not happy about it. Sighing, he turned and walk onward to a area that weild the door that lead to the inside of the building. With one thrust, he raise within the air and landed upon the top. Sitting along the ledge, he prompt his right leg up to his chest, and set his foot along the edge as well. With his right arm, he set his forearm upon his knee, and place his jaw upon his palm.
"Sure is a annoying joke. I should of known you were the type that craved attention. How sad, especially since you most likely was not joking completely, i can bet that you really do feel the way that you whined so much about, fullbringer." he stated, letting her know that he knew of her race. With the hollow reiatsu she had mix with her own, it was definently not difficult to tell.

He mainly roll his eyes everytime she spoke, knowing full well thatthe female could simply be mentally ill. So he tune her out for some moments. Getting distracted by a billboard not far to his right. "Hmmm, I wonder why these human males need those special pills? Must really suck." he questioned while looking back to the female. He was curious of most things, when he died, he was still a child, and he usually grew bored of reading the sex books. Though intruiging, they bored him in two or three pages, he does plan on watching pornography sooner or later. Just to see what it was, and why so many males like himself, like it so much. Plus, he could get some pointers, in the long run, well, for the future. "Sand Beast? Seems like a chore, the beast could just do the harm they want, and maybe a shinigami or other race could go and handle it. I`m missing my shows for this." he answered with little enthusiasm.

Last edited by Azreal on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Her laughing soon stopped as he started to talk again. Using his condescending tone to talk down to her. Saying how she craved attention, and how he bet she wasn't joking completely with all what she had said earlier. Then his attention went somewhere totally somewhere else, as he talked about things that were sexual in nature and were totally off the beaten path of where their conversation had been. So off the beaten path that she had lost concentration on maintaining the chair she had made for him and her chair wobbled a bit. What the hell was going on this Shinigami's mind? Maybe he wasn't even really a Shinigami.. "What... What the hell are you talking about.. female... erections?" The word didn't even feel right saying that. "Women do not get those, what are you? Five?!" She exclaimed as her tone once again took on a different demeanor. Putting the tea back as she put the implements back since the man, now boy had no intention of sharing a cup of tea with her.

"You know, maybe my words did have some truth in them. Although I'll never fully regret being a Fullbringer. Considering the fact I couldn't hold this kind of power if I was just a human..." She said as the sand continued to crawl up the length of her neck., finally coming over her chin and up the back of her head as she couldn't help but give off a chuckle. "If I didn't have Fullbringer, I'd of surely died to that hollow months ago, but because of Fullbringer I am alive. Alive, and mostly well." She said as she solidified a sword of sand out of thin air. Holding it in her hand as she grasped the hilt, bring the blade down to sit across her lap as she ran her finger over the sharp edge drawing blood. "It's amazing... just what you can do with sand. Blades that cut, arrows that pierce." She said letting out another little grin. "If you are so bored Shinigami then how come you don't just leave? Or do you find me, desirable? Is that why you stay? I'm just so interesting cause I crave.. so much attention." She stood up form her chair and it fell into a heap of sand on the ground.

As she took her right hand and gently ran it down the curves of her body, putting on a light but fake blush before it quickly disappeared. "Come on, Shinigami-kun. Why do you stay if you want to watch your shows so bad, hrm?" She said a bit of lust in her voice. Suna, was not acting like her usual self, but she realized she didn't have to, she could act how ever she wanted to, to anyone new she met. She didn't have to be herself, she could be anyone she wanted to be, and she didn't need to be so self-conscious of her scars anymore, who really cared if she found anyone? She didn't, its not like she liked kids anyways.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 am

"Hmm? I don`t know. I died around the age of five." he mentioned while running his hand through his hair. Yawning, he question if the female was mentally stable. He didn`t know anyone who got a kick out of making people believe that they were going to kill themself. Its rather twisted, but he guess it must of came from the essence of hollow that was mix with her reiatsu. It was certainly more than any fullbringer he know of had. So it was rather odd, do to say. He could see why people would want to keep their distance, the female gave off a really creepy vibe. He worried about her harming the mortals, whom were for some reason, oblivious of her being in the air.

"I would leave, but I have to worry about the mortals. With talk of sand beast and what not, is something i should worry about. Its hard to tell if you actually care about the humans, or not, eventhough you are one." he answered in a tone that still lack enthusiasm. Usually, Kuzan was much more cheery. He still kept his querkyness, and what not, but the conversation bored him. After having to deal with the annoyance of hollows, and the drama with the female, he was a bit bored and tired. "You forget that the hollow that attack you, only attack you because you had gave off reiatsu. If you weren`t a fullbringer, you would not have powers, but you also would not have burns upon your skin. So, let me ask you, would you want the powers you have, or completely beautiful skin, fullbringer?" he question while rocking his left leg back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Standing there with the sword in her hand she weaved it back and forth through the air as she listened to him say that he died at the age of five, and kept weaving her sword around rather bored of herself already. As the Shinigami explained himself why he was staying here, saying he was concerned that she would attack other humans if he were to leave her to her own devices. She shrugged her shoulders and grinned as she slammed the sand sword down into the concrete of the roof top. As she crossed her arms to listen to him talk even more. Talking about that if she wasn't a Fullbringer than she would of never gotten the scars to begin with. Letting the question sink in for a moment before speaking. "I'd rather have my powers than perfect skin, and it wasn't my choice to be a Fullbringer. My mother was attacked by a very powerful hollow, its why I give off such a heavy hollow reiastu. Even if I could give away my Fullbringer for beautiful skin I wouldn't. The trade off isn't worth it." She said as she gripped the edges of the mask she was forming and tore off a bit of it to prolong the forming of it.

Giving a gasp of painful pleasure as she did and then posing a question to him. "If you could of choose to live a longer human life rather than dying so young, would you have?" She wanted to turn the tables a little bit, asking a question that was as beneficial to his life as the question he had asked had been to hers. It may be that she was in a lot of pain because of her burns, constantly brushing against her clothes, or if she moved a certain way there was an ache, and it even hurt when she showered. It was something she had gotten use to though, and she had almost found a pleasure from it now. The pain of tearing off her mask, getting hit, the feeling of her clothes against her skin, it got a raise out of her most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 am

Though his interest into the conversation was faint, he listened to the female while she spoke. Watching her actions and mannerisms. He even noticed the mask that formed at the corner of her jaw. His narrows for a moment, as it was rather similar to that of a hollow`s mask. No wonder she gave off such a strongly hollow influenced reiatsu. The hollow that attack her mother while she was nothing more than a fetus, poured a lot more of his power into her mother than usually. It was pretty evident, other fullbringers he has come across never had such a strong hollow influence. They had that essence, but it wasn`t great. Nothing like that of a visoreds, but than again, he has only met one visored to go off of.

Seeing her tear away the mask, he noticed that she probaly couldn`t control its forming. That was unusual, the sand had a mind of its on, it wasn`t normal. Ifnoring that, he listened to the females words. Hearing the answer, he suspected as much. Having powers was pretty great, no matter what were the circumstances. But then again, there were still many drawbacks that came from the powers. Hearing her question, he didn`t have to think much on the answer. "I would choose to still be alive. Dying at such a age, I was not able to get to know my parents more. So I miss out on the things that most humans go through. But then again, things happen, and this was one I could not control. And I can not deny the pros that have came from dying at such a young age. I wouldn`t be where I am now. So, it was both a blessing and a curse." he answered in the best way he could, while reflecting on the events that have happened in his life until now.

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

More or less their answers reflected one another, as she dropped the sword of sand and it dissipated before it hit the ground. Resurrecting behind her was the lazy chair that had fallen apart as she sat herself down again. "You know, you don't have to baby-sit me. I've lived this long without ever attacking anyone who already didn't provoke me first. I may play little tricks on people here and there, but I'd never attack anyone who couldn't defend themselves." She said as a ball of sand formed in mid air above her hand and turned into a spiral shape as it moved around and around. "I may love to cause chaos here and there, but I'd never kill anyone who wasn't trying to kill me. At least, not yet..."' She trailed off as she didn't know what else to say at the time. Letting the sand spiral around in her hand, then suddenly she started to make various shapes. Shapes of different animals, shapes of different monuments as more sand gathered for some of the bigger shapes she decided to do, entertaining herself more so, but maybe even entertaining the kid. "If you want, I can make you anything you want, and compress the sand enough to make it glass, so you can keep it..." She trailed off again as she started to make animal shapes again out of sand.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am

Listening to the female, he questioned if he could really trust her. She was just a fullbringer, not like she was a hollow, so he doubtshe ate souls of spirits. But her behavior was certainly odd. It was a questionable andit made it difficult dfor Kuzan to trust her. Then again, he was tired, so since he was mainly saving humans to be generous. He was no longer a officer of the Gotei, which mean he didn`t always have to be the good guy. Whats wrong with being a bitmore private? Nothing, at least to kuzan there wasn`t. "Hmm, I guess. You act wierd, do you have multiple personalities?" he questioned while eyeing the female. Her personality and mood shifted rather quickly.

Then again, stuff like that should be more common. Women do love their clothing, oddly enough, so theycould shift from calm to aggitated at the same time. The female went from depress, to playful, to calm. And that was in a matter of a few minutes. So of course he questioned if the female would change her mood or personality, and decide to harm humans or something. "No thanks. I`m fine, thanks for the offer though. I`m a cluts, and I would probaly just end up breaking the glass figure anyway. So yeah, Nah." he stated while turning his gaze to the cuffs along his jacket."

Back to top Go down
Suna
Lost Soul
Suna

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:58 am

It seemed that this boys ability was the ability to suck the fun out of any fun she desired to have tonight. He didn't go along with her jumping off the building, or wanting to scare people, or even let her build little glass animals out of sand for him. Now he was bidding questions of her own mentality, asking her if she had multiple personalities and she could only let out a scoff to answer his question at the very moment. Sitting there, on the throne of sand, building odd shapes with her sand, she let out a sigh of boredom. "You have absolutely sucked the fun out of tonight ya know? No glass sculptures, no scaring people. Total Buzz-kill..." She trailed off for a moment as she spoke again. "Do you have any ideas for anything fun Shinigami? Since you've decided to foil all my plans thus far?" She asked with a huff as she even lightly rolled her eyes at him, still sitting in her throne making various shapes in the ball of sand that was levitating before her out stretched right had.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 am

He didn`t like being refer to as a "Buzz-kill", it was the total opposite of his personality. If anything, the female was the real buzz-kill, it`s the only reason why Kuzan wasn`t acting as himself. Her stunt was more annoying than hilarious, seeing how she acted as if she had three different personalities. Kuzan didn`t find it funny, and he doesn`t like un-funny jokes. So, he wasn`t as cheery or as social as he usualy was. "Your little plan wasn`t funny, so i`m not amused enought of actually show interest in anything. Seeing you make glass is boring, and the conversation is pretty boring as well." he with a un-amused expression. Sitting back a bit, he stretch out his right leg.

Hearing her question, there was not much he could think of. He was itching for a fight, but the female didn`t seem like the type, plus, she was a female, enough said. A male fighting a female was pretty un-gentleman like. Well, unless the female the one that attack first, then he would have no choice but to. But, if it was just a spar, would that be going overboard? He questioned while looking towards the ground. Using his palms, he prompt himself into the air and landed onto the ground. Landing in a squat positon, he took his time raising back to his full height, using the moment to crack the bones in his neck and back first. "Ahh, Nothing like a good back cracking. Nope, I don`t have any ideas for something fun. You could always go flying around the sky, or something." he answered while raising his right hand to his face. Brushing strands of blue locks from in front of his face, he turn his gaze to the female, his expression still not changing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Paradise.. (Az)   Just another day in Paradise.. (Az) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1