So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
The Dark Closet Rebellion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5121

Character sheet
RPC's:

So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 pm

I know I'm new and all, but I thought I'd let you guys know of my activities, and it says here to post when you feel like you'll be gone a long while. So yeah.

So this week starting with the first few days I'll be at my grandma's, no luck getting on there since there's no internet at her place. Frustrating, I know, but I'll let this one go since I haven't seen her in a while, and she's old she'll die soon anyway. LOL I'm kidding. Love her to bits.

And this week just so happens to be my Midterm exams too, so yeah. Thursday to Saturday will be hell days, so going to spend my time studying and shit, NO computers or rping during that time.

And then next Sunday, I'll be on a three-day training seminar thing representing my school club. (Yes, I have extra-curriculars at school. What, this is the first time I've been in an actual campus, so yeah making the most of it.)

So I'll be gone in a total of 10 days. I might go on before exams but that's unlikely, but I'll log on and check in and stuff if I can.

So to recap, starting today and next week I won't be on. Much. Or Not at all. (Wouldn't want to put your hopes up.)

You'll have to pardon the informality of this since I'm at my restless state, and I'll be leaving for my grandma's in a few hours. Like, 3 hours from now. It's a LOOONG way to grandma's. So yeah.

I'll miss you guys. See you after all this.

(If ever you need something from me, just ask Kilik to pass it on or relay the message. Many thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6077
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 pm

See you when you get back. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4687
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Alright, well hope you have as much fun as you can~
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

Soul Cash : 4377

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

What she said.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5321
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Aww ok. We'll be waiting....
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:24 pm

That we will.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4397
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 pm

SUMI! You're leaving us right after you join? Even if it is for a little bit?

Thats it, I'm flying over to bish slap you and give you the panty-wedgie of a life time.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6699
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 pm

You jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk See ya when you get back, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 pm

What E-Real said XD
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5121

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 am

Eliminate-Reality wrote:
SUMI! You're leaving us right after you join? Even if it is for a little bit?

Thats it, I'm flying over to bish slap you and give you the panty-wedgie of a life time.

I just went on a computer in the remotest place I've ever been in just to reply to this. No Kyo, I am not leaving, I am merely withdrawing my presence for 10 days. It's exams, dammit, that's how college life works. And I come back, I always do. Yeesh. *rollehs eyebollehs* You really did miss me bish XD

Oh I'd like to see you try and do that mate. *sits arms crossed with a come-at-me-bro expression on face* Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit.   So... yeah, I'll be MIA for a bit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1