Bleach 524 - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach 524

Go down 
+2
Azreal
Kizomaru Hotaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4691
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Bleach 524 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c524/

What. The. Actual. Fuck? Did Zaraki just fucking cry?! E.E That HAD to be something else right? Fucking Zaraki doesn't cry....Fuck you Kubo, fuck you e.e"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

nycboyLC wrote:
Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
I don't find it that confusing .-. And I believe that was the one Zaraki killed to become captain? Or the one that was killed for the one Zaraki killed to become captain...Not sure. 110 years ago wasn't the very first Gotei o.o

I do find it confusing how continuously killing him will make him stronger..
Unohana was the first Kenpachi and she said Kenny was the only person to injure her, then she flashed the wound. Kenny killed the former Kenpachi, but why would he have injured Unohana if he didn't have to fight her to take the captaincy? Also, they said each Kenpachi has killed the former Kenpachi. Well, Unohana's alive...

They met, he challenged her, at the time she couldn't/didn't want to say no, they wounded each other. Unohana stepped down from squad 11 captaincy after committing this sin, hence why it was open to take; she hid her identity to conceal the fact she was a Kenpachi so whomever took over for her was then considered the first. It's pretty simple when you think about it o.o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5325
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Except Kenny killed the Kenpachi before him o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm

How does that complicate things? o.o Kenpachi Kiganjō was the tenth Kenpachi, doesn't really even factor in here o.o There were eight other unknown Kenpachi before that guy. o.o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Ok this is what is being proposed:
Unohana, the first Kenpachi, gets beaten by Kenny
Kenny becomes Captain
Bleach Logic (Kenny unbecomes captain and forgets everything to do with Seireitei and shinigami)
Waits for several other captains
Comes back without any memory of anything, kills the former captain and moves on.

How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

That's not possible and I don't see how it's being proposed o.o If they fought with no witnesses then it doesn't count o.o And she said Zaraki was the first to wound her, no where did I see it explicitly state he was the first to BEAT her o.o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 am

Which is what is just weird to me. When did they fight, why did they fight, and how do the other Kenpachis fit in? Not enough information.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 am

You're really over thinking this o.o Kenpachi was looking for a challenge, perhaps Unohana happened into the Zaraki district on a mission or something and they ran into each other, Zaraki challenged her and she accepted o.o I assume the Gotei are widely known throughout Rukongai, so he obviously heard of her.

As for when....Well, obviously before he found Yachiru, maybe right before o.o But it was WAY back, and until we get a clear timeline of how long Unohana was a Kenpachi we can't know for sure. But for sure it was before the other Kenpachi.

The other Kenpachi don't really have anything to do with this, there's only one other that might and that's the X Kenpachi which took Unohana's place after she stepped down, assuming she did indeed step down, she could also have been forced from her spot; but if that were the case it would be likely she be imprisoned, unless she was forced to take up the art of healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 524   Bleach 524 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 524
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2