Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?"))

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

Title : SAX MAN!
Soul Cash : 4859
Male Age : 32

Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?")) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?"))   Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?")) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Actually no, i said i don't care if i got banned, which i dont, but i do mind the rather sarcastic and disrespectful way this entire situation was dealt with, not only is your sarcasm unneeded, but its unwarranted. If you require respect, be sure to show it!! Tis a simple fact of life.

Also, i run a few successful sites. o.o So honestly i know what im talking about, no need to get so offended. Does that mean i can tell ya how to run things here now?((Sarcasm, thought id point it out since this is text after all))
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4688
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?"))   Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?")) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Make one more topic like this and you're banned from this site, got it? I did not treat you with any disrespect and if I did for that alone I will apologize, but I won't apologize for doing my goddamn job; now stop whining and either leave or just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?"))   Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?")) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeah, the last topic was locked for a reason. Given the way you carry yourself, I highly doubt they're successful at all. That might be uncalled for, and maybe I'm wrong, but I don't really care. We don't need people here if they're going to cause trouble. If I really cared about our member count, I would be begging you to stay. We're here to role-play and build a story, not argue. The members who stick with us through these times are the only ones we need.

Like Kizo said, if another topic like this is created, or the argument goes even one post further, you will be permanently banned from the chatbox, as well as the site. You have been warned. Furthermore, if you just disappear after this without warning in an attempt to be a dick, we will open up your positions anyway.

Given that you're the first person to have ever been banned from the chatbox, well yeah. We try not to ban people, but, if you can't learn to behave, sorry. Not our problem.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?"))   Sorry for the topic spam((A continuation of "Your kidding right?")) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1