Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5127

Character sheet
RPC's:

Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  Empty
PostSubject: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  Ongakuresized

Name: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi

Nickname: Otto, or O

Weapon(s): An improvised steel wrist brace slingshot, easily concealed and detachable, which can pretty much hurl anything from pebbles or custom made metal pellets. Also, she has a set of Hira-shurikens, simple four-point thin flat plates of metal.

Personality: One word that would best describe Otto would be strange. You can't really put your finger on her and what she is, seeing as some would say their first impression of her would be snobbish, the others aloof or just plain weird. She is somewhat a reserved individual, mostly keeping to herself but she can be a pretty quirky girl with a composed disposition and many eccentric beliefs and qualities. She is a complete nonconformist; she lacked self-consciousness and wasn't afraid to show who she truly is. Otto is also highly intelligent and unusually perceptive and observant of her surroundings.

Her demeanour and voice are often distant and distracted, and she would most likely drift away from a conversation she does not find interesting. She has a knack for blunt honesty, blurting out things and observations that most people would find uncomfortable and awkward. She is rarely seen as anxious, agitated or under stress, even under difficult situations due to her strong sense of self-control, however she has a weak spot, which is her anger. Once pushed beyond her limits of control (which happens very rarely), her calm manner would diminish, turning to that of an unstable and rash monstrous character that could have the capability of killing a man in cold blood, with no regrets whatsoever.

Otto was often steered clear off seeing as a lot of people can't really understand her, and had difficulty making friends. She was unfazed by this, though, and instead chose to be nonjudgmental and accepting of the others around her. Otto is found to be very loyal to the few friends she has, and is very enthusiastic and passionate with music.

Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'3 and weighing approximately 123 lbs., Otto was born with shock white-blonde hair and gold-hazel eyes (at some points when light gets reflected in her eyes they can look like liquid gold). Her hairstyle is short and unkempt, and her eyes would always give an impression that her thoughts are elsewhere. She has a white rosy complexion, a slender built with a light and flexible frame, allowing her to be effortlessly agile in movement and be quick on her feet. She has thin arms and legs, and slightly narrow shoulders and hips. She is found to have a tattoo of three interconnected circles on the right side of her face just below her right eye. There is a long faint scar just under her chin (from a childhood mishap, she does tend to wander around a lot and get herself into troublesome situations), and a birthmark in shape of an Enso, or Zen Circle just on her lower left shoulder blade.

Her normal clothing is usually loose and non-fitting, and an odd assortment depending on her mood and what she felt like wearing that time (at one point she'd wear military boots with a poncho and striped leggings). Her quincy uniform is somewhat different, seeing as it is the typical attire of most Vandenreich personnel. It consists of a long, white, double-breasted trench coat with shoulder straps and a white, button-down bib. This coat is bound at the waist with a black belt (but the coat further trails down just above her knee), which is further adorned with a decorative buckle, and is worn over both black leggings and knee high boots. However she pairs this attire with the traditional quincy cloak with a hood, for concealment purposes. Also, Otto is always seen with headphones, she never seems to go anywhere without them.

Bio: Otto was born into the family of Vandenreichs, her mother being a member of the said radical quincy organization and her father a Jagdarmee, a hunting unit of the group. During childbirth her mother suffered complications and passed away during the process of bringing Otto into the world. Otto was actually in a weak condition, and was given a short life expectancy and was said to follow her mother soon, however much to the doctor's surprise and bafflement, the child survived, and grew to be a strong individual. Her father, inspite his devastation and loss of his wife, raised Otto on his own, but buried himself deep into his work as well.

At first her father was skeptical on whether Otto attained or inherited the Quincy abilities, but as the child grew, he saw signs and manifestations of abilities and slowly exposed her bit by bit into the world of Quincies and Vandenreichs, and immersed the child in the art of archery and the art of the Quincy, in hopes that one day the child will join the ranks of the organization and also preserve their Quincy heritage. However, much to her father's dismay and frustration, Otto was a very distracted child, and though she was able to perform and train at times with ease, her mind and heart was never present, and she can't seem to grasp the concept and principles of the Vandenreich. Not a hateful bone was in her body, and she couldn't understand the deep seated hatred her kind had for the Shinigamis. At times when the father couldn't bring Otto to the base, he'd leave her to the care of an old friend, a human named Miss M. As her father got deeper and deeper into his work, Otto got more exposed into the human world, and was sent to the local highschool to add more into the human experience. (She was homeschooled all throughout her younger years) Now in her third year, she continues her daily routine, highschool student by day and young Quincy-in-training at night, and will soon have to face the greatest decision in her life, to join her father in the ranks of Jagdarmee or to completely separate herself from her Quincy ties and be considered a traitor to her kind.

Type of bow: A simple left-handed recurve bow. Has tips that curve away from the wielder when the bow is unstrung. This style of bow stores more energy than an equivalent straight-limbed bow, and therefore gives a greater amount of 'cast' to the spirit arrow. In its true form, it becomes an eight-point star, and in the center her Quincy Cross is placed, suspended in mid-air.

Quincy cross description: An Eight Spoked Wheel, similar to the Dharmachakra or the "Wheel of Life", it is a symbol represents the path to enlightenment. This cross is in amulet form which she wears around her neck.

Quincy items: A spear, used only by members of the Jagdarmee, and a few Gintos she received from her father and collected over time.

Role-play sample:

Spoiler:

Rank/level: ADV-2
Hankou: 10
Reiryoku: 10
Hakudo: 13
Seijuu: 10
Bukijuu: 13
Hoho: 14

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

RPC Creation is done and ready for judgement.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6083
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Looks good. Did you prefer your character to have a low, medium, or high rank? Technically, I can approve you for advanced, but if she isn't actually at that level yet, I can give her a lower rank to start.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:25 am

Wow advanced already? o: well I guess I could take that and she could be just some gifted quincy but downsizes and lowers down her powers and abilities a bit so no one would notice and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6083
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 pm

All right.

~Approved for ADV-2 with 75 points.

Once stat points are applied, this will be moved to approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 am

Awesomeness Very Happy Stats are up, but the points you gave me, 75, are for ADV-1, not ADV-2. So does that mean I'm supposed to be ADV-1 or ADV-2 with 75 stat points? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4693
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

I think she means ADV-2 but she typo-ed the number o.o So you have seventy points which means you have five more to distribute.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am

So it's 70... alright, adjusted me stats.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 am

So... how do you make a character inactive? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)    Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Quincy Applications-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Ongaku Ottoni Yorushi (Quincy)  Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.