Hello, Bleach Oblivion!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Bleach Oblivion!

Go down 
+4
Azreal
Setsubou
Mugetsu
Timey-Wimey Lord
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Timey-Wimey Lord
Timey-Wimey Lord

Title : A Physician
Soul Cash : 4884
Male Location : The TARDIS

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hello, Bleach Oblivion! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Whoever takes your attention, takes a minute or two of your life!
But, bad news everyone - because guess who has it!

Well, now that that little episode has concluded, hello!
My name is the Doctor, I'm somewhere over nine-hundred years old, and I come from the planet Gallifrey.
No, no, I'm just a kid. From Earth. Names aren't important.
As you can tell, I like Dr Who. No, I haven't tried fish fingers and custard. Yes, I have asked for a TARDIS for my birthday. Yes, I am planning to dress as the eleventh Doctor when I go to my school's prom, fez and all.

I used to watch Bleach, but something in it just killed my interest. Maybe it was the fact that Ichigo always won, with a few losses mixed in to say 'Hey look, he's still beatable!' I don't know. Either way, it's been a while, so you'll have to excuse me if I have no idea what the devil's pink panties is going on.

However, I'm not new to forum RPs. This way of doing it, maybe. But, if you need me to pump out some paragraphs, I'll be happy to oblige. Just don't expect me to know what I'm talking about half the time.

But, irrespective of my bemusement, I shall take a leaf from the Doctor's book, an plunge in head-first.
Allons-y!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6078
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

We now have two Doctors. :O (A friend of mine has been trying to get me to watch Doctor Who, lol.)

Anyways, I'm the head admin here, so I can answer pretty much any questions you may have. And if you don't know what something is, Bleach Wiki is a great resource.

Also, feel free to pop into the c-box anytime. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5224
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

I have that show on record :O
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6700
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Now we have two doctors, interesting.

Hope you two join teams and go on a scapel rampage, on us. lol

Welcome to Bleach Nirvana, Doctor.

We are glad to have you. I`m Azreal aka Az.

This is a very fun forum rp to be apart of. The people are all very cool, dirty minded at times, but hey, aren`t we all? lol

If you have any questions, stop by cbox. Just about all of us are very helpful. I`m sure you will love your time here. We are not strict on stats or battle systems.

We are allowed as many characters as we can handle(I have ten, may be addicted to making new characters, i don`t know.)

Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6072
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 pm

the fact that ichigo died twice but is still living is enough to validate that point of yours xD

but anyway welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4464
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Welcome Very Happy

and just to clarify, I'm the real head admin >.> so just take everything I say 100% seriously and listen to me when I talk, and we'll be cool o.o

You can all me Pheo, and I am probably the coolest person here >o>
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Kaneda
Lost Soul
Zetsu Kaneda

Title : Shota Pedo Overlord
Soul Cash : 4265

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:48 pm

I was going to type something interesting, but Phoenix's picture distracted me... o.o
I forgot...
Hi!
I'm gonna call you who..
Back to top Go down
Timey-Wimey Lord
Timey-Wimey Lord

Title : A Physician
Soul Cash : 4884
Male Location : The TARDIS

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm

My thanks for the warm welcome.

And I must disappoint - this Doctor doesn't do violence. Though the fury of a Timelord is something to fear.

You'll be wanting my other favourite doctor.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Gonzo

Title : old man
Soul Cash : 4295
Male Location : the states

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 am

Welcome to the site, hope you come to enjoy it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Bleach Oblivion!   Hello, Bleach Oblivion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Bleach Oblivion!
Page 1 of 1