Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 am

Two days has pass since the slaughter of many students at Karakura High. Dante was a student at Karakura High as well, but he did not attend school on that day. No, he and his two best friends, Kaito and Lee, ditched school that day. Instead, they walk around Downtown Karakura. went to the mall, and chilled at Kaito`s house. So the three were rather lucky, so why did Dante feel so sadden? Was it because those he knew and care about died? Sort of, but not really. He felt responsible for their deaths, he had such greif because of this. Simply because he knew that he could of done something about it. He knew it was no mere mortal that did such a thing, nor was it a hollow or hollows. It was someone of greater power, and Dante felt he could of done something about it.

"If i didn`t skip school, I could of help them. I could of stop the slaughtering. I could of...." he spoke in thought. He could not help but beat himself up about it. But he knew that there are alot of things he could of done, but wasn`t able to do so. Sighing, he look down into the river, looking at his reflection as he squatted down along the edge of the river. "Next time, this won`t happen, I will have to take on a initiative. I`m the only one that can stop these things. And i will." he assured himself as he had a certain eye of determination. Dante was oblivious of the other races, and his own. He was just a teenager, and he has never come across anyone else, with powers like his own. So, in his eyes, the whole weight of rpotecting this town, was on his shoulders, and he vow to protect it.

Last edited by Azreal on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5027
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 am

Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) L_44c605b292fe2102ed3479b72684addd-1
Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

The Slaughtering of students at Karakura High School. It was a gruesome affair, fortunately for Jacky, unfortunately for the students of the school, Adrian had taken control, and decided it better to work on target practice as opposed to going to school. Neither could have suspected such a normal day to become such a bloodbath in a place inhabited by nothing but teenagers. But that was life, and life was going on..

The river was mostly quiet and serene on this day, as Jacky walked down along it, holding an internal monologue with the other spirit inhabiting his body. "Do you think that we could ever, like, ever ever ever kill any of those kimono people, ever?"

'We shouldn't need to Jacky, that's not something you should worry about. Those people kill hollow, so they aren't bad people.' Adrian replied from inside.

"Bad people. The are bad people. Bad, bad people." Suddenly Jacky slowed as he spotted a figure along the river, which was a nice surprise for his walk. The kid looked semi-familiar. Perhaps a survivor of the death that was handed out at the school. As he walked he could hear a few words from the kid, and wondered if his presence could be felt, even though he was releasing no spiritual energies. As he got closer Jacky spoke out.
"Not your fault." He said in a happy voice. "Nope, not your fault, not at all. Things happen, not your fault." The repitition of his words sounded out of place, and not tried for. Accidental. "Nope, Can't save everyone." Jacky's voice didn't sound bleak at all, much the opposite, excited, happy. "Can't save everyone, can't save anyone. Not in this place. None can avoid death's call. No matter how strong, No matter how brave, as time goes on, none can be save, for death is the fate of all." Jacky said, reciting rhymed lines to help deal with soothe his mentalities want for reptition.

OOC:
Character: Jacky
Action: Speaking
Fatigue Level: 4%
Injuries: --
Wordcount: 330
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:10 am

Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) Anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-394-5

Inhaling, Dante took his time before releasing the air he took in. Breathing in the air that surrounded the river, was refreshing for him. His gaze was staring at the sky, as he finally exhalled. His chest no longer extended out, as it went back to its normal length. "I wonder if there funerals going to be held at the same time? It would probaly be best, but the money it cost will take a chunck out of their bank accounts." he stated as he look back to the river that flowed before him. His neck began to motion left to right, as he could hear and feel his bones crack\pop.

Raising from his kneel position, his gaze shifted to his right. Hearing the comment of the boy that appeared before him, he couldn`t help but question who the male was in thought, and facial expression. His left brow slightly raise as the male seem to continue to repeat himself, which was surely odd, expecially too Dante. He quickly ignored the males odd behavior, and questioned if the boy heard him speak of him having powers. But as he look the male down, he came to a conclusion that the boy was probaly to dunce to be believed by anyone. Then again, the boy could be intellifent, and that could cause a problem. "Yeah, I guess you`re right. I probaly would of been stabbed as well. Can`t believe a human being would do such a thing. And the fact no one has found him yet, is, well, a damn shame."
he spoke in anger. Keeping up a fiscade up as he did not want to let the male know of his power. "Anyway, you look familiar, you went to Karakura High as well? I`m Dante Hiashi, Junior. And you?" he greeted in a polite tone. Though he thought the male did not seem to be the most sane, Dante made sure to still be nice, that`s how he was raise.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Jacky couldn't manage to contain his laughter when the words 'human being' were uttered, though he only let out a small chuckle. In itself it seemed rude. After he finished speaking Jacky nodded his head. "A true shame, that's what it is. Truly, terribly, a shame. Kills, kills many, and vanishes like some..." There was a pause, "Vanishes like some ghost." The silence kicked in briefly before a name was given, and Jacky was happy to exchange.
"Jacky, Jacky, Jacky Sill. Senior, at Karakura High School."

'Jacky.' Adrian whispered inside. 'Stop toying with this kid, come on, we could be training, or doing something worthwhile.' Adrian didn't get a reply, but he didn't push either. He was given a lot of time the other day, against Jacky's wishes.

"It seems a little hollow, out here don't you think? Like all the energy of the day is gone. Silence, silence, emptiness, hollowness, nothingness, followed by silence. It's so, peaceful here. No souls to hear, only oneself, only thought, just oneself, oneself's thoughts, oneself's emptiness." Jacky turned to the river and gently sat down.
"I don't have friends..." Jacky said. "I don't have friends. No one to mourn. Just souls, entering the emptiness. Not my emptiness mind you, your emptiness. Out of my thoughts, out of my emptiness." Jacky closed his eyes, almost as he was pained. "Ahh, what emptiness. What's your emptiness? My emptiness is peaceful. Peaceful emptiness. No sounds, silence. Happiness. Happy emptiness, peaceful happy." Jacky looked down into the water and smiled.

"But you don't have that. Chaotic emptiness. Filled. Chaotic. Death. Thoughts of bloodshed. Every single friend.. Cut down. Thoughts. No, you. Can you feel? Feel any of it? You're empty. Empty." Jacky looked up into the sun and smiled. "Do you understand?"

OOC: Uhh, Jacky's kinda Crazy by the way. He has no filter on his mouth. He just speaks. lol
Character: Jacky
Action: Speaking
Wordcount: 303
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 pm

With a raised brow, Dante couldn`t help but show his current expression. The boy was surely.... Odd. He continued to repeat his words and sentences. He spoke oddly and wierd, all of which seem to show signs of the boy having some type of mental issues. "What`s with this guy? He`s wierd, something about him, just don`t seem right." he stated in thought. As he look at the male, he tried to keep a straight face. Not wanting to seem wierd by showing the male that he`s wierded out by his odd way of speech. "Wha? What are you talking about?" he asked as the male seem to rant on saying the same thing, over and over again. Sighing, his fingers raise to his forehead, giving it light strokes with the tips of his fingers.

"This kid really does have some type of a problem. His rapid talking makes it hard to even hear what he`s saying. Jacky is his name, i believe, and he`s a senior. And i think he said he didn`t have friends, i wonder why?" he sarcastically questioned in thought, as he wondered what the male was talking about now. He went on and on about depressing things, something he felt was off. But then again, he wasn`t suprise. The male was wierd, point blank. Dante will not deny that, but he decided to keep his thoughts on the male, himself. Not wanting to hurt the guy`s feelings or anything. "Yeah, sure. I guess, umm, what?" it was diffilcut for Dante to understand what the boy was talking about. Which was a bit irritating, byt not a big issue.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

'Jacky you're scaring the damn kid. Ok, let me come out and talk to him.' Adrian called.

"No, me and Dante are talking. We're having a good talk. Good talk." Jacky said out loud before he looked at Dante's puzzled features and sighed. With his eyes closing and a sad look on his face he sighed. "Oh...Fine, come on out. No one wants to talk to me. No one ever wants to talk to me. No one.." There was a look of diminished moral before the eyes reopened, a straight look upon the face.
To anyone looking, and paying attention, the vibrant hazel eyes Jacky had had just turned a cold, dark blue. Jacky's form stretched and looked forward at Dante with a little emotion.
"Dante you said? Sorry about that. I can get a little.. odd." He said, his voice sounding a little deeper, and a little more clear. It spoke in a much slower voice than the one before. "So, you attend Karakura?" Adrian questioned. "That's an amazing thing, considering what happened a few days ago. I'm glad to see not everyone died." Adrian reached into his jacky and pulled out his glasses, and put them on, looking down at the river.

"It's a bit cold for a walk against the river though. So tell me? What are you looking for out here? Closure? Safety?" There was a pause while Adrian looked up to the sky. "Are you just trying to feel like you aren't completely at fault. You shouldn't anyway." Adrian said as he exhaled and crossed his legs. "Somethings just happen, and it's best if you just let them go. Especially when wishing you were there, would just mean wishing you were up against death. And I assure you, more often than not, death will prevail over you any day. Even if you have the power to fly to the sun... you'll burn against the heat. So let it go. You'll feel much better. Don't let it consume you.

OOC: Uhh, Jacky's kinda Crazy by the way. He has no filter on his mouth. He just speaks. lol
Character: Adrian
Action: Changed to Adrian. Crossed legs. Talked all post.
Wordcount: 336
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm

He saw the male seem to be talking to himself, which was questionable. But then again, everything the male has been doinf is questionable. His gaze shifted left to right for a moment, as the male talk to himself. When he set his gaze back to the male, he saw the male`s eyes change color. Raising his right brow, he knew there was something wierder than he had thought. "What is with this guy, he talks to himself, repeats his words and sentences, changes his eye color..." as he spoke to himself in thought, he stop when the boy spoke. His speech changed like his eye color did. He was now less wierd, he didn`t speak as fast, and was understandable. The males reasoning was rather.... odd. No one is that crazy, unless they suffer from some type of mental disease. "O....k?" he states in a awkward tone.

"Ok, his eye color changes, he speaks fast, repeats his words and phrases, and has more than one personality or something. And now he speaks fine, so wierd." he spoke in thought as he decided to listen back to the male. "Didn`t think you to be so insightful. But i guess you have a point." he states as he look over to the river. Looking at his reflection for a moment, as he look back to the male. "I`m guessing you didn`t attend school yesterday either?" he asked as he could guess he was right.But then again, he didn`t know if everyone at the school was killed. he hope they weren`t.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

'No." Adrian responded to the kid's question. "No we.." There was a pause and Adrian fixed his words. "I went to the forest for some thinking. Had a run in with a few thugs the day before, needed a little recovery time. Nothing special. It just seemed like another day to me. Never would have thought it was a day when so many people would have died." Adrian folded his hands in his lap. "I guess it was just luck that I didn't attend school. Luck that you decided you had better plans. I'd ask what they were, but I'm afraid it doesn't matter enough for me to care." He said as he turned his head, and placed his hand down.

"Just be thankful you're alive, and that you weren't there. I heard it was awful. Not a pleasant day at all unfortunately. "He said, using words that just made it sound like it was a bad day, and not as though a large portion of the student body had been ripped to shreds. "Besides, you act like you possibly could have done something about it. Not like you have super powers.." After a small second Adrian chuckled, and switched his voice to one that sounded as though he were joking. "No, the super powers are reserved for the few crazy people like me. I feel as though I should tell you." Then, Adrian began to whisper. "I can fly." His voice gained it's usual loudness and he smirked. "You should see it sometimes, great sight, good party trick."

OOC:
Action: . Talked all post.
Wordcount: 259
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Listening to the male, he could see the male was still rather odd. The way he spoke was dark, and questionable at the same time. Sighing, he listened to the male`s story, making the assumption that he was most likely one of those tortured souls. Ones who have some type of issue, his being that he may have two or more personalities. Which was accidently hinted by the male as he spoke. Thinking about the event that happen the other day, he still had plot holes to fill. One being, who had done it. Was it a hollow or hollows, or another being entirely? Why did they do it? And will they end up doing it again? Those three questions were the ones that really mattered at the moment. Along with, would his involvement have actually make a point? He didn`t know of the limit of the power the one that slaughtered them all, had. So he could of end up killed as well..

"Yeah." was all he said as he heard the male mention super powers. Raising hisright brow, he could hear the male`s sarcasm. But he did not know how true his words were. And when the boy sarcastically re-mark him-self having super powers, he gave a roll of his eyes. "Interesting, you can fly? While, I guess i could come out with it. I do have super powers. I can fly, teleport, and throw fire balls." he stated with a serious expression, though he was being sarcastic for the most part, eventhough two of the powers he stated, was true. He knew the male would never guess that it was true. Unless the boy really did have powers, he wouldn`t be able to assume such things.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Oh." Adrian said with a smirk. "Teleport huh? I can't teleport. I can just move really fast. It looks like I teleport though." He said with a slight chuckle. "I can also do this." He sai as his right hand raised up above his head. If it were any normal human, they would just see some crazy kid with his hand above his head, though if this human, Dante, was just like Adrian and Jacky, then he would notice the blue energy beginning to flow to Adrian's hand. He wouldn't see the wristband snapping, because it was beneath his clothing however.

It only took a few seconds, but soon, a blue blue whip was rolled up, and held in Adrian's hands. "Now isn't this cool? Albeit, it's not like throwing fireballs, but can you feel the slight breeze that I just created, all that cool air rushing your way. "He said jokingly. Then he stopped with the jokes, his expression becoming serious, his smile dying into a straight look as his head lowered and turned. His eyes barely visible as the glare from the sun on his glasses reflected near Dante's eyes before Adrian spoke. "Or do you see something more?"

OOC:
Action: . Talked, created a weapon
Wordcount: 203
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:56 pm

The boy had just describe one of Dante`s techniques, which was odd, but could easily just be a coincedence. Shrugging his shoulders, he kept his gaze on the male. Seeing the male raise his hand, as he questioned what the boy was doing. He simply expected the boy to most likely be using sarcastic humor, something Dante used every once and a while. But, his eyes widen for the moment, as a whip made of blue light formed in his palm. Looking to the male, his eyes returned to normal width. Questioning what he was seeing, as he couldn`t believe what he was seeing. "This power.. He has spiritual powers as well, and its similar to his own. This boy, he has powers like my own, I can`t believe it." he stated in thought. His hand-held device was still attack to a chain around his neck. Gripping his chest, his eyes narrowed as he look at the male.

Seeing the change in the boys expression, Dante saw that the male was serious. The male`s question is what really gave him his answer. "I see, Manifestation of a Game." he stated as he look to his chest. The hand-held gaming device would soon break down into data that enter inside the chest of Dante. A smirk sooned form, as he tilted his head to the right. "Ganjo..." he spoke as a spiked club appeared in his right hand. A red aura surrounded his frame, as he raised the club in the air and over his shoulder. "I can ask you the same question, Jacky. Do you see anything, else?" he asked in a low tone. Seeing if the boy could, before he let out his secret.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Manifestation of a game? I suppose that's one way to put it." Adrian said sounding slightly confused. Adrian began watching though, and the boy's game broke down, and initiated his fullbring abilities. Adrian watched as his aura became a dark color, reddish, almost like a hollow's cero. Then a club, with spikes to make it a bit more deadly. Brutish thing. Then he heard the boys question and he chuckled. "Do I see anything?"

His head turned and looked at the sun. "I see two fools exerting more spiritual pressure than they should, especially when a really strong force could possibly still be nearby." Adrian said, pointing out that the person who did all the massacring at the high school was still on the loose. If it was a hollow, or something more fearsome..."... Well, we're just letting anything know we've got some energy with us, and I'm sure there are somethings that are looking to find and kill... or eat us. I'm sure we'd make a good snack." Adrian said with his morbid humor. "No, I'm probably a bit bony, you'd probably be nice though, lotta steaks on you." He joked as he laid down his hand, letting the whip dissipate. "Nice to meet another freak."

OOC:
Action: . Talked, dispersed weapon
Wordcount: 208
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

"Meh, let it come. Eventhough I doubt whatever had slaughtered our class-mates, is nowhere around. And if it`s a hollow that did it, I`m confident that I can handle it or we can, though i do not know anything about the extent of your skills." he stated as the spiked club and red aura vanished. The hand-held device began to reform once more, as it once again hang upon te chain around his neck. Placing it in his clothing, as he look back to the river. "Well, not only do i have more meat on my bones, I most likely taste better as well. So I will have to use you as a shield or something if they were to come." a smirk uoin his lips as he began to stretch out his arm across his chest.

"Freak? I wouldn`t say that. I would rather be called a super hero or vigilante, than a freak. But if that is what you want to call it, than fine. So, what is your power?" he questioned as he continued to lok at the river. Looking at his reflection as he ean his right hand thrugh his hair. A the same time, a yawn escape from his lips, as he went to a knee. Clean the dust from the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"What makes you think it was a hollow. It could be a reaper. Or something stronger. What makes you think there aren't others like us, or stronger, that weren't obliterated just like everyone else?" Adrian asked before he sighed. "But I'm sure you're right, we'd feel some energies, and we can't, so I don't think he's around." As he kept listening he smirked.
"I don't make a very good shield, I'm sure you could get hit just as much as I did." Adrian told him.

"What's my power? Well, my left hand can create a gun." As he said his left hand opened up and a pistol appeared. "My right hand can gather energy and give it form. He said as blue energy formed a sword in his hand. "And when all hope is lost I can turn into nothingness and destroy everything." He said, using that as an explanation for his spirit break ability. "Also standard abilities for us." The weapons vanished and Adrian's hand moved forward, green circles glowing and pulsing slightly from his hand. The water began to lift up in a small pilar, than began to swirl and become a ball. "Stuff anyone of us can do. Pull on things." He told Dante, letting him know that he could probably do this as well.

"I'm also really good with a butterfly knife, although that's just cool looking," He said jokingly.

OOC:
Action: . Talked, created, dispersed weapon, and played with water.
Fatigue Level:
Wordcount: 237
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"I could, but I could push you into the attack, or if you are as light as you say you are, I can pick you up and throw you. A offensive/defensive attack, using the shield as the attack." he stated as he could imagine himself throwing the male at a hollow. But as he look into the river, he remembered something the Fullbringer said. "What did you mean by reaper, earlier? Are there other people or races with powers like us? And there is more of us?" he questioned. He was pretty oblivious of other races, or his own. Simply because he has only engage in battles with hollows and adjuchas.

"That`s a cool power though. Mine deals with the game i play in my video game. I am able to manifest the weapon and powers of the characters in my game. It is rather fun, like a live action video-game, ya know?" he states as he look back to the fullbringer. As he waited for a response, he began to ponder on what the fullbringer said about the enemy. The one that killed their class-mates. He questioned if that in-humane bastard still dwell around the area. If so, he questioned where he/it/she could be. If they were around, he would like to see who ever it is, come at him. Though, he may just end up getting himself killed, so maybe he was thinking to quickly.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"The reapers?" Adrian asked, as that become the boys focus. "I'm not exactly sure. They attempt to kill hollows, and I don't know, I guess they're spirits, but good spirits." He tried to explain. "I didn't really meet or come into contact with them. Well, I did.. Jacky.. came into contact with him. "Just.. Don't think about that, forget I said that." He said as he pushed on his hand and made his way up to his feet.

"But there are more of us. More humans, with these powers. I'm not sure how many more, but there are some more." He explained.When the boy began to explain his own powers Adrian nodded. That's what you meant when you said manifestation of a game. So, you can become a video game. I think the most important question would be if you could respawn or not." Adrian said with a smirk about his joke. "No, I can just shape energy, and create a pistol. Nothing special." He sighed before turning, sliding his hands in his pockets, letting his zipped up hoodie keep his upper body warm.
"It's a bit cold out isn't it. I could go for some coffee. If you're done mourning, and ready to be a little stronger, feel free to come with me. We could talk about our spiritual encounters." Adrian said as he took a few steps back towards town. "So, will you join me?"

OOC:
Action: . Talked, stood
Fatigue Level:
Wordcount: 240
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:20 pm

He pondered on what the fullbringer stated about the reapers. Raisingg his right hand to his chin, as his fingers stroke the tip of his chin. "Spirits? Hmmm, can`t believe I have yet to run into them. I`ve spent the past two years taking out hollows, and I have yet to come across one of them. Maybe they aren`t doing their job, as they are supposed to be doing." he questioned the reapers actually being real. He has yet to seen one reaper, but then again, if they are spirits, maybe he couldn`t see them. Or just has been lucky enough to not run into any of them. "There is alot more of us you say? Fascinating, I wonder why I have yet to meet any of them. Maybe Karakura isn`t filled with alot of them. You`re the first one I have come acrossed, surprisingly." he was surprised to hear that there was more beings like us. He wondered how he and the rest came to become what they are. It was something to question, and maybe there are others who know of this.

"You have powers, that`s interesting enough." he stated, referring to the male stating how his power is nothing special Yawning, he place his hands into the pockets of his jacket. His hand were beginning to become cold, as he stood more and more outside. Exhaling, his gaze look to the smoke that came out his lips. "Hmm? Well, it is a bit cold, I guess. I guess i can join you. Nothing else to do, not now at least." he states as he accepted the fullbringers offer. In the back of his head, he questioned why the male spoke of himslef in third person earlier. His multiple personality theory, may actually be true.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

'A-dreeee-aaaan' Jacky screamed inside the body's head. 'Adrian!!'

Adrian began walking and nodded. "Well, then let's get going. There's a cafe not to far from the high school, it's a nice place for a drink and a chat." He said before he began the internal dialouge. 'What do you want Jacky.'

'Sorry, sorrysorrysorry. Tell the man, yeah, tell the man sorry.' Jacky said, speaking extremely fast. It was good that Adrian was used to it.
'Sorry for what?'
'For being weird, odd, goofy, strange-'
'I get it. Alright, I'll tell him sorry if you quiet down.'
'Sorry.'

As Adrian walked he looked back to Dante and sighed. "Alright. Look, I don't know how else to say this but uhm.." There was a pause, then a sigh. "Jacky said sorry for being weird." He said quickly, and then turned his head and kept walking like nothing happened, and as though he didn't just say his forms name again. "Anyway, I do know there are more. Those thugs I ran into, well, it was actually just a lady. One lady. She controlled hollow though, but I know she was like us. She altered her clothing into spiritual energy. I mean. Something like that. I'm not sure. And powers aren't very interesting. Curing cancer. Now that'd be interesting." Adrian began to whisper after these words, speaking just audibly, "Probably pay a helluva lot better than the nothing I'm getting." There was another pause before. "Why are we walking so slow? We can just move." And as he said this, the green fullbring circles pulsed under his feet as he vanished from his spot and shot forward. Appearing many meters ahead he looked back and wave a simple gesture meaning 'Come on'

OOC:
Action: . Talked, Walked
Fatigue Level:
Wordcount: 292
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

His right brow raise as the boy once again spoke in third person. That was when he finally realize that he was right. The boy had two or more personalities, no wonder his way of speech changed so quickly. You can`t just go from repeating words and sentences, to speaking nearly perfect. Now the question was, who was he speaking to now? The boy never told Dante his name, only the other personality, which was Jacky. Dante knew he would have to find out, or would that be rude? He didn`t know if it would be, but since the boy has tried so hard to not correct Dante when ever he caled him by Jacky, he most likely didn`t want Dabte to know of his disorder. So, Dante decided to let it go, entering back into the conversation as he heard the boy speak of his engagement with a female fullbringer.

"She controlled hollows? That`s odd, very odd. Now I`m curious of what her power was." he stated as he followed the boy. His gaze was kept forward, and his pace was slow. His hands went back into his coar pockets, as he could still feel the chillness of the air. "Who`s to say we can`t cure cancer, Hmmm? Maybe there is one of us able to do that. If so, then maybe they are doing that this very moment."he sarcastically questioned. Though he could of been right, there could of been a person like them, able to heal others and cure illness. Or one of the reapers could know how, but refuse to help. Looking forward, he could see the other male some distance away. Sighing, the heels of his feet glowed green as he shot forward in a burst of speed, appearing beside the male.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

When the younger of the two shot forward Adrian smiled. "Well, good to know you weren't literal when you said teleport." Adrian said jokingly. "I'm going, let's see if you can keep up." He said smiling, "And ignore me if you here me talking. We can talk when we're in the city, I'm just going to talk to myself." there was a slight sigh, that sounded unsure, "And there is perfectly, nothing wrong with that." He said before he vanished, being spotted up ahead before disappearing again, moving in the direction of the town.

After a few seconds of moving, Adrian carried out what he said he probably would. "Jacky, I apologized for you, are you happy?" Adrian asked out loud.
'Yeah, yeah, thank you.' Jacky replied. 'Are you going to tell him?'
"Tell him what?" Adrian asked back.
'You're name, tell him your name? He knows my name, but not your name. Tell him your name.'
"He know's what I'm called, I'm called the same thing you're called. Jacky.. Jacky.. Jacky.

OOC:
Action: . Talked, Walked
Fatigue Level:
Wordcount: 242
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 am

"Yep!" he stated as he responded to the boys quoting of his earlier joke, about him teleporting. Which was really nothing more than high speed movement. He did not know about the name of the technique. He knew green light glowed from the heels, which was odd, but cool at the same time. He could give it a name, but it would probaly come out wrong. He didn`t want to give it something lame, a cool nme or simple one would work. But sometimes he could get out of hand and choose something that would just end up sounding fruity. Looking back to the male, he heard him speak of seeing if Dante could catch up. With a smirk, he knew he could catch up with the best of them, he was definently fast. Which is why he was more than happy to show the male. But as the male spoke of talking to himself, it really just proved more and more, the male definently had more than one personality.

Looking forward, he followed the male in a high speed chase. Vanishing and re-appearing, he was right on the heels of the other fullbringer. Hearing him speak to himself, like he said he would. It was wierd, but ir was also none of his buisness. He wasn`t going to make a issue out of the males mental issue. Definently not something he will point out, it would be rude. At the moment, his main goal was passing the male. Seeing how he look at this as a competition, he wanted to be the first to make it to the destination. Increasing his speed, he pass the male by, getting the edge over him, as he knew they were close to where they were heading. "You`re slow, Jacky." he yelled out as he appeared on the side of the shop. Making sure he wasn`t seen as he made way to the front.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Adrian looked up when he felt the male's presence drawing closer. As he felt Dante pulling forward he Adrian flashed and pulled forward. He almost skidded when he hit the ground, taking a gentle step on his landing after the initial touchdown to slow himself he touched the door, hearing Dante's comment. With a smirk Adrian turned his head back and nodded, "What're you waiting for, I'm already at the door." He held it open for a second and then went on inside the cafe, moving to a place to sit down to think before he ordered something.

He sat down and closed his eyes for a second. His head felt a little strange and when he reopened his eyes, only the right would be the dark blue, while the left would be a soft green hue. "So what'll you have? Since I'll be enjoying your company, I'll pay if you'd like." Adrian said with a nod before turning his head. "I don't get very much company."

OOC: Hahah, just realized I cut off a portion of my last post.
Action: Went in sat down
Fatigue Level:
Injuries: -
Wordcount: 168
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 am

With a shrug, he entered inside the shop. Taking his seat at a table as he wondered what he would get. His hands exit from his pockets and touch upon the table as he leaned forward to read the menu in the front of the shop. Narrowing his eyes, his head read along with the rectangular board. Looking for something he really wanted, he was not really that hungry. But he could always make room for something sweet. Unless he is at the point where he was about to hurl, he would always have room for something sweet and delicious. Especially baked goods, those were the best. If it were not for his mom and dad complaining, he would by a entire birthday cake from one of the grocery stores that selled them. Those are most definently the best, especially the iceing.

"Hmm, i will have.." he stoped as he look to the male. Noticing a third change to the boys eye color. Instead of fully dark blue, they were split, green and blue. "Umm, Ok. I guess i should probaly not point this out, but when i first met you, you had green eyes. Then you had dark blue, and now its both. So, what is your name? I know who Jacky Is, but i do not know who you are." he decided to stop ignoring the fact that the male had multiple personality. Plus, he really did not know the boys real name, so it is best for him to know that, seeing how they are conversing with one another. As he waited for a answer, he took the extra time to decide on what he was going to get. He was happy the male was paying, seeing how he didn`t have that much cash on him at the moment. Plus, he was cheap.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:34 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

When the boy spoke Adrian drew his attention on him. "You're mistaken." He said, in a stern tone that almost sounding threatening before Adrian looked down to his hands on the table. "They were brown, when you first met me." He said, in a calmed tone, hushed from the strong voice before. He thought for a second, letting the silence overwhelm for a second before he looked up. "Adrian. Sill, if you want. Jacky, since it gets hard to keep up.." There was a slight pause before, "My eyes are blue, Jacky's are brown, or his left is green and right is brown, it's irrelevant, honestly. Well, sometimes when he's rummaging through himself, his spiritual energy, and well, who he is, sort of presses on me, and it usually shows in that left eye going all, mismatch." He tried to explain.

"At least I like it. Heterochromia is pretty." He said, ignoring the fact that he had just brought up, which may or may not have been because of the approaching female. Before she even had a chance to speak Adrian spoke, without looking up, almost as though it were habit, "Macchiato, double shot, whatever my friend wants, all on one check please." He spoke clearly, and the waitress just slowly turned her head to Dante. After he ordered and she went away Adrian sighed and closed his eyes before he let out a small chuckle, "And I wonder why I don't really have friends."

OOC:
Action: Talked, orded
Fatigue Level: 2%
Injuries: -
Wordcount: -- Didn't count
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 am

"Meh, I have a bad memory sometimes. So I guess the freen one made me think they were that before. I don`t know, sorry for mix up." he apologize for mixing up he two eye colors. Listenin to the male more and more, he sat back in his chair as he look to the female. "I will have a frapachino and a blue-berry muffin." he gave the female hisorder and look back t Adrian. And took in the information given. It was definently interesting to hear. It was his first time coming across someone with the disease or more over medical diagnoses. "That sounds interesting. Pretty cool, in all honesty." he stated as his hands slip back into his coat pockets.

"You don`t have friends because you don`t put yoursefl out there. In high school, you have to take the initiative. Start conversations, interact with others, and make friends. That`s what I did, difficult at times, but also comes out good. Anywat, nice to meet you, Adrian. Also, tell Jacky that his apology was accepted. I forgot to say that." he stated as he then thought back on what happened to his class-mates. It suck knowing that most of them all were slaughtered. He didn:t know if it was all of them, but he trully hope that alot were able to make it. Sighing, he look to the side for a moment, and look back to Adrian. "You`re a senior, right? Do you know how long school is going to be on lock-down. From what I told, we won`t be having school for a few months. Its hard to feel happy about it, do to why it is closed for months." he stated. He was pretty much conflicted by it all. Some of those killed were his friends. They were smart kids, some were funny, andsome were really cool. So it suck knowing he would not be seeing them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next